What happens to coalburners after they’ve burnt coal?

Ok so we frequently talk about white girls who burn coal, have a half black baby and the dad fucks off. But what happens after? Do they realise their mistake and feel regret? How do people interact with them and their mixed spawn? What’s life like for them? Anyone know?

Attached: BC432734-6AEB-4E75-BF3B-9013EB995BC6.jpg (605x599, 114K)

they start doing drugs to help them deal with the social suicide. then they die, miserable and in shame with no way out.

nature is a bitch.

Isn’t the first part telling enough about what happens?

Attached: F0A34FF4-34DB-455B-B573-B68DE320A21B.jpg (700x415, 116K)

they become miserable single mothers with goblin children
white men want nothing to do with them so they end up killing their kid and sometimes themselves too

they get fat if they're not already, wear PINK logo sweatpants, and shop at walmart with food stamps at 2am, and scream at their phones in the parking lot

They become single mothers and live on state handouts, raising a new batch of violent criminal niggers.

shes a whore slut and deserves to be treated as such...i bet she got gangbanged aswell lmao

they REPOST

RAPE THE LOLIS AND THE SLUTS

Well if they burnt the coal aren't they usually dead?

They get on tinder in an attempt to snag a beta who will fund their degeneracy and help them raise their niglet.

Single motherhood raising a dysfunctional child filled with mutual resentment.

their children wind up becoming presidents of the us and identifying as fully black whilst pushing a racial narrative

It will be interesting when all these mixed kids are in high school, I grew up in a very diverse city but we were typically silo’d into racial groups by our own choosing. Whites hung with whites, backs hung with blacks.. we all got along fine, but our cliques were mostly based on race.. where will these mixed babies fit in? Misfits

lol top kek

they become billionaire makeup mogul instahos

they give birth to ashy goblins

They pay the toll.

Attached: BE4E3680-B7A3-4E2A-9792-6431C95DBA22.jpg (625x652, 87K)

And then get on Twitter and Tumblr to bitch about racist white men because they cannot find one that will fund their degeneracy and help raise the niglet

These, it's a shame really. They made their bed but we, as men, have a responsiblity to our women. Soibois and cucks enable them

Welfare

Attached: 1551775455420.jpg (539x717, 53K)

>Ruin your life by having to pay & care for a mongrel for 18+ years
>Flush your ancestry down the drain

Once you go black, we don't want you back.

Why are you children so obsessed with controlling women's bodies? Reeks of insecurity. Pathetic.

Their lives are effectively over and they live out the rest of their days placing blame outwardly on society for not being progressive enough. Deep down they know the truth but they will never admit it.

T. Coal burner

Attached: 1548969094941.jpg (960x1046, 228K)

>fight to stop Hitler from conquering Europe
>Your offspring produce mongrels and flushes your genetics down the toilet

Do you think he regrets fighting for the Allies?

Alpha Male nigger dick deep in my faggot beta bitch white boy ass?

What the fuck kind of mystery meat is that guy?

YUM YUM NIGGER CUM
YUM YUM NIGGER CUM GREASY AND FULL OF YUM

>roastie spotted
Tits or gtfo

disgusting

that's Poo.

ask your mom fgt

south indian or sri lankan

nice trips

does she know that this guy is a poo and not a west saharan bbc stud?

i knew a coal burner in high school
she was very attractive and well built
once they blacked her they just passes her around from nigger to nigger
she finally got pregnant and had a female of the species
now the coal burner lives alone, her family disowned her, she is very fat and has to wear a gown, even her own off-spring makes fun of her on kikebook
only the hard up niggers will fuck her now

Simple, they become single mothers.

what’s a gown?

ordered by probability:

1) they end up on welfare, stay single and drink a lot to fill the void.
1a) In my country: they study for over 9000 semester useless shit-o-logy and leech off from Students' Committee (AStA) money, live in a non-monogamous relationship and drink a lot to fill the void.
2) they get their shit together, have a decent job, stay single and drink occasional to fill the void.
3) they get their shit together, have a decent job, and find someone (with or without his own kids)

Ein Kleid, du bergjude!

This.

Also this

I dated a coal burner single mom for a little bit. She broke things off because I made it very clear I didn't approve of her daughter being anywhere near her nigger gangbanger father who had to leave the state because he ratted on his other nigger gangbanger friends and was under witness protection.
She still hits me up every so often, but I just ignore her

they raise a niglet

What a fucking shame.

>do you think he regrets fighting so his daughter can take the bbc and produce mutts
Umm yes

Attached: 876A6167-9A4B-4226-ADD8-70E89F857481.jpg (768x1280, 77K)

Attached: 1541872063118.jpg (770x1035, 94K)

I heard this in my head like that song "let the bodies hit the floor" lol

The ones that live no non-black wants to associate with. Blacks being very easily controlled by sex (MUH DIK!) aren't so picky so the coal burner is stuck to only niggers from that point on but of ever decreasing quality.

aryan + aryan = aryan baby
don't see any problem

dat phat ass good dawg

>girls like that will rather have sex with a poo than anyone on this board

Attached: 1445291627619.jpg (600x476, 45K)

>What happens to coalburners after they’ve burnt coal?

If they don't pay the toll with their life, they have to deal with societal ramifications including, but not limited to:

>kept out of certain social circles because of their poor decision-making skills
>single motherhood to a mulatto child which ultimately leads to the first point
>lower socioeconomic status
>higher possibility of being on welfare or social programs

Burning the coal: it just isn't worth it!

If they’re poor and they’re overweight, they’re probably taking the black ding dong

same in as this in bongland
also if they start dating white men again they are lowest standard of men (brutes or mouth breathing betaboys) as normal white guys won't touch them with a 10ft barge pole. Most blacked women I know are eternally single and cry at night when raising niglets singlehandedly who have lost their friends and self respect

They post memes on Facebook about men refusing to "man up" and "take responsibility".

They also call you an incel who can't handle a real woman if you are attracted to Asian women

Attached: 1537408568610.jpg (1104x740, 281K)

>step up to the plate
ah baseball analogy I see where this is goin-
>another man left on the table
what the fuck are women talking about?

Cum so hard she can't walk right for a day. Forsake all wyte cock soon after. Gets her hair did (cornrows?) and nails did (something saucy). Instantly gains intimate knowledge and fluency in ebonics. Is disowned by father.
>9 months later
Isn't he so cute?!?! Lil' D'Marquis arrives. Daddy no where to be found. Life is spiraling out of control but "she a stronk woman and be raisin dis baby jus fine on her own!". Can no longer get a tinder hookup. Welfare soon. Baby taken by DCS. It is all so tiresome.

Theyre too stupid to realize it before hand and too stupid to get it afterwards... I know one and she admits that shes damaged goods and destined to a life of hardship with her mixed bread.

This is the average iq 95 skank in this cuntry described to a point.
Optional: Skank has a very old BMW or Audi (or the gopnik who fucks her owns one)

To live a life so long and watch everything fall apart around you... is it worth continuing to live, bros?

The greatest generation never lived to know what they did to us.

Attached: 866CB0A2-303E-49E1-8DE1-A300C24C8F9A.jpg (370x960, 80K)

they eventually pay the toll

I live in Los Angels, coal burning Jewish City State. This is what happens. They have one nigger child then they become untouchable by humans and die alone. They become slaves to the Democratic Party and incredibly angry and upset. This continues unabated until they die alone. The Toll is always paid in the end.

Just don't get with a girl who's fucked a nigger.

Display physical repulsion at finding out that an Aryan once burnt the coal.

Attached: 1550963988812.jpg (720x960, 69K)

I've seen this first hand

White girls get impregnated by black guys purposely to syphon their income and destroy their lives. It is the highest form of white supremacy and the most damaging thing to the black race. The break down of the family unit, race mixing, and taking advantage of a man for his sperm so you can legally steal from him every month

How can they tell me to take responsibility? I'm not the one with a little niglet.

She burned the coal, what did she expect?

Kek

Around here they end up going deeper into nigger culture, throwing good money after bad. They end up with nigger hairstyles and talk in nigger speak hoping that the nigger women in the community will accept them and their equal struggles.

This usually just ends up with stories, .gif, .webms of coal burners paying the toll at the hands of Jamal or Airwrecka.

There is no penance for coal burners. They wear the scarlet letter of subhuman interaction. The niggers can keep them until payment comes due, and the toll is nearly always collected.

Single mothers are already at a lower rung of dating for men, single mothers with mixed race children are at the very bottom but they still have this idea that they're going to nail down some PhD-holding, six-figure income, well-built, attractive, and socially renowned man. It's fucking baffling that they know they're at the bottom of the barrel and genuinely believe someone is going to rescue them from their mistakes. What they lack in self-respect they make up in delusion

>tfw I know two single moms who do nothing but post shit like that on social media

Holy shit it's an epidemic

>not eating with your cleats on the table

lmao this nigga

>ignore all the stories about black men walking out on their baby momma
>still fuck a black man and have his child
>he walks out to no one's surprise
>expect a white guy to "take responsibility"

Attached: 1551830918623m.jpg (1024x948, 66K)

>siphon nigger incomes
>niggers have the lowest incomes
t. lowIQ Tyrone

My girlfriend burns coal and afterwards we usually just cuddle and watch a movie.

Like pottery

They get on the Yang Train and get the bags, faggot.

>that flag
I actually believe you, Muhammed

They get ebola, raped, and aids, and abused. Toll Paid.

Personally I have more animosity to black/white mixed kids than I do to fully black kids. Blacks are seen as scummy trashy people. Mixes aren't seen as people at all.

>Ok so we frequently talk about white girls who burn coal, have a half black baby and the dad fucks off. But what happens after? Do they realise their mistake and feel regret? How do people interact with them and their mixed spawn? What’s life like for them? Anyone know?
They have beautiful babies, obviously.

Attached: Beautiful model blacked.jpg (750x557, 77K)

The face of a defeated grandpa

It’s a bad scene. Have you ever seen a junkie walking around the city streets in a stumble, covered in filth, but soooooo high that he doesn’t understand how repulsive he is to memb2rw of society? Same thing. You get the coal burner with the female equivalent of a wigger haircut and an ridiculously outrageous pattern of speech, and this freak still believes that they can somewhat raise a kid. Yet, it’s a lifetime of weight gain, crying in bed at nights, fucking the next D’Tyrone because “he a gud man” until he leaves then it becomes “dat nigga just a boy. He jes playin”.

Now all the while, the life style, bad attitude and financial disaster has forcibly isolated family and friends. All her high school and “maybe” college friends who thought she was edgy by dating LeShawn have all left in repulsion by what a train wreck she’s become.

The isolation and hurt just roll down like an avalanche onto the kid. Who then, of course, grows up hating his dad, quietly endeavors into bisexuality and eventually continues the cycle by getting a brain dead white girl pregnant.

Why?
Why would any self respecting human being ever volunatarily associate with that ugly thing? Much less let it blow a load inside you?

They cease to be part of the White race and have a very low fertility rate.

She may have her pussy pounded out by another guy and guzzle his jizz, but you cuddle with her at the end of the night, so who's the real winner?

If you think about niggers constantly you likely have a weird fetish for them

>niglet
>beautiful
Choose, fagflag

>the female equivalent of a wigger haircut and an ridiculously outrageous pattern of speech

Don't forget the hoop earrings

Not all stories have a bad ending

Attached: 1547093560534.jpg (1602x1086, 301K)

women not even arguing that they are the sloppy seconds lol

I'm mixed and I never really fit in. I pretty much just joined the outcasts who were gamers/otakus and either didn't care about being cool, or hated everyone. Wasn't that bad honestly, and really I'm not white/black, I'm white/hispanic, so at least I'm not a niglet.

Coal burners don't regret it and makes other family members suffer with the burden

>Single mothers are already at a lower rung of dating for men
That is true for the most part but I've seen several single white mothers find single white fathers, join their families together and live a good life together. Society will forget the ugliness if the new couple seems stable and prosperous enough. Race mixing is a permanent black mark against your character however

>Choose, fagflag
That kid is a really nice looking kid. It's very well known that the best looking kids come from mixed parents.

Attached: Hot model blacked.jpg (2896x2896, 1.02M)

Nice trips

Tamils have bbc without the sub 70 IQ
>t. 8"x6" dick/129 IQ lungi nigger

Me cause I get her heart. It takes a real man to be able to watch his blonde Aryan princess get pounded by a negroid savage monster cock in his own bed.