GLOBE SKEPTICISM

Jow Forums is the ultimate bastion of truth, but it amazes me that more Anons haven't opened their minds to the Heliocentric lie we've been living in for the last ~500yrs.

Watch this video, then come back and let's have an informed Jow Forums geocentric discussion. 35 minutes and you'll be knowledgeable enough of the proposed model that you can at least debate it properly, even if you don't agree.

It's time to wake up Anons...

youtu.be/nfLzBVvwcRA

Attached: 1494444336891.png (736x711, 585K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k8TU6srjwDI
youtu.be/ubKFmIDBMjU
youtube.com/watch?v=74MUjUj7bp8
rolf-keppler.de/lichtkrumm.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horror_vacui_(physics)
ui.com/airfiber/airfiber5/
youtu.be/Z4OhbzSFpnk
youtube.com/watch?v=RMjDAzUFxX0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do basic astronomy course

Stop being a troll

Hello CIA.

I have a question, why do you guys delete concave Earth content while pushing this flat Earth shit constantly in media and youtube?

Thank you for your answer

Attached: conc.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

He's either a retard or a shill

the Earth is actually concave. We live INSIDE it

youtube.com/watch?v=k8TU6srjwDI

The earth is expanding. Subduction is a lie. It is round.

Weak ass bait.

I have. I'm not trolling. Watch the video.

Not CIA. Hollow, concave Earth is disinfo. You know that nothing in your day to day experience reflects either of those models. Watch the video.

Muddying the waters shill

Based on what?

Brainlet I assume

Attached: 1472960028718.jpg (1600x1125, 244K)

More disinfo. Hitler died in Argentina

It expanded few times creating global catastrophes that were concealed as civil wars (American Civil War, famine in Ireland, death of 2/3 population of Polish Commonewealth) etc.

if you only guys knew .. there is so much material about it and proofs but this thread will get rekt anyway in a few minutes

you have to have a literal negative IQ to believe in flat earth

explain the cause of acceleration if gravity doesn't exist

Attached: physics-f3-igcse-speed-velocity-and-acceleration-40-638.jpg (638x479, 42K)

You're of course aware the heliocentric view is a lot older than 500 years.

did the Nazis ever go beyond Antarctica then?

Bariloche to be exact.

Such a cool theory

youtu.be/ubKFmIDBMjU

Can I get some of that material

YOU are the brainlet. You're so stupid you don't even realize that the geocentric model of the universe the was held prior to heliocentrism due to the work of Copernicus and Galileo and Kepler held that the earth was SPHERICAL. The earth was known to be a sphere since ~300 BC by Hellenistic greeks. Flat earth is literal anti-christian disinfo.

I can't tell who's more retarded, you Flat Earthers or the We Wuz Kangz niggers...

Attached: 1526754818229.jpg (405x727, 84K)

> send an object into space
> it ends up in China

> use Hubble telescope to focus on an empty part of the sky
> bring into focus
> it's fuckin Austrailia

> be scientific drilling geologist
> drill real deep
> gee what's down there
> it's Space #2, a.k.a. Hell

i cant stop laff

Yes. Philosophers have described earth as a sphere in a poetic sense for quite a while. The sphere was seen as a god like shape with no beginning or end. The metaphor began to be interpreted literally over time.

"Gravity", as well as general relativity, is pseudo-science. Objects rise or fall based on relative density and buoyancy

I don't know, possibly. I'm just confident they didn't go inside the "hollow Earth"

"Cool" and "real" are two different things

Read more before you try to discuss important things with grown folks

Dumb ass kid, dumb ass jokes

Is it?

Attached: 1536508295601.png (1536x1988, 3.09M)

Right so, if satelites are not real, then the conspiracy will have to include not just a few people from NASA but thousnads upon thousands of people working in the alledged fake industry, and yet no one has leaked anything about it? Telecoms are fake? GPS is fake?

Less than you would think. It's called compartmentalization.

Those technologies are all land based. Lat and Long coordinate system works on the FE

Most people involved "believe". I do not think it's a lie being held by many people.

Think about the very few people who actually work on the structural backbone of those systems. It's not many. The rest are just people that show up to work everyday and try to rock the boat as little as they can before the weekend gets here.

>Objects rise or fall based on relative density and buoyancy
but user you're retarded. pump out atmosphere from a container, create vacuum and see what happens

youtube.com/watch?v=74MUjUj7bp8

according to your retarded theory, the ball and feather would float in the air LMAO

not only that, but why would density make objects fall to the ground? Why not to the fucking sky? What makes it actually go down

Attached: retard.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

www.wildheretic.com/forum/ --> Mud flood in 19th century. There were 20 pages of sources, images and literature, but the site was taken down a week ago. Idk. what happened, you should bookmark it and try in few days. If not, use web archive

You really don't want to bring up vacuums.
How does the vaccum of space coexist side-by-side with our atmosphere? How does a combustion engine function in a vacuum?

There's proofs for days. Watch the video

Attached: .png (400x300, 139K)

rolf-keppler.de/lichtkrumm.htm

How? The only retarded thing in this thread is your logic.

In the natural world, not a vaccuum, there is up and there is down.

"nature abhors a vacuum"

>You really don't want to bring up vacuums.
I don't really need to I can refute any points you make
>How does the vaccum of space coexist side-by-side with our atmosphere?
it doesn't "coexist". There are multiple layers of atmosphere with different pressure, it's not a 0-1 thing where you have atmosphere and suddenly vacuum

>How does a combustion engine function in a vacuum?
the fuel is burned INSIDE the ship in combustion chamber where there is oxygen

This whole thing may be worth a read since you have an interest in vacuums

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horror_vacui_(physics)

Read more? Read the Almagest you fucking nigger.

Yes, it is, you stupid heretical king james onlyist idolaters don't know anything about Christendom. Your pea brained hyperliteral understanding of some verse-fragments isn't proof of scriptural cosmology, it's just proof of you being stupid.

1) Space is not a complete void. As you move away from the gravitational pull of Earth atmosphere becomes progressively thinner, but space itself is not a complete void.
2) Combustion engines work by propelling matter from the rear, thus pushing the craft forward. This doesn't require oxygen and I'm not sure why you think it does. The lion's share of the work is leaving atmosphere, once that is done less work is required to keep the craft moving as the pull of gravity weakens. It really isn't that difficult of a concept to grasp at it's most basic, and any more in depth questions can be easily answered with a Google search.

>Jow Forums is the ultimate bastion of truth
had to stop reading already

Refute this: Given the Earth is a known size, and we can calculate the grade per mile, why can't the supposed curve be measured anywhere? Using that same calculation, if we look into consumer level, long range-wifi equipment, how can I make a 100km wireless link, using two dishes aimed at each other, on a sphere with a circumference of 25k miles? It wouldn't be possible...

The Christ is a title. I've been reborn with new eyes, enlightened some would say, therefore I have been Christened. I'm more knowledgeable of esoteric Christianity than you may think.

What's the Earth's tilt? 23.4 degrees. What does that leave? 66.6. Heliocentrism is the Jews cosmology.

For eyes that can see. Carry your ass back to ebaumsworld

I'm 15 minutes 30 seconds in, and none of this is evidence that the earth is flat
If you aren't mentally ill or a glownig: please give me (in plain English) your most compelling argument for flat earth
>IT'S ALL JUST BURGERKING FOOT LETTUCE CREEPYPASTA

>waters above the firmament
Holy shit Tolkien was right

>edgelord comment, too lazy to learn on his own

Not glowing, not copying pasta. The curve cannot be measured. Water does not bend. We did not go to the moon.

Take the 1000ft view user. I'm not selling anything, just sharing truth.

Something tells me that you haven't tried that.

I haven't, but understand the technology ui.com/airfiber/airfiber5/

>t. network engineer

degrees are an arbitrary measurement, it's literally a coincidence you fucking brainlet

Antennae use waves. If you do not understand how waves function, you do not understand the technology.

Nigger, I'm pointing out that the numbers are based in Kabbalistic numerology

Are you fucking kidding? Yeah, totally just get two things that generate "waves" and plug them and they'll talk...

Attached: 1550836096773.jpg (680x962, 145K)

honestly, I watched the whole thing, was willing to to give you lot the benefit of the doubt
>"METEORS AND SHOOTING STARS ARE FAKE AND SHOT OUT OF PLANES BY THE GOVERNMENT"
I see why they left that point till last. Guess it's mainly true believers that hang around till the end of the video. Uneducated, schizophrenic or just plain shills. You people are fucking clowns
PEAK. CLOWN. GLOBE.

You come here with insults, and no argument. Who's the clown?

Attached: 1551066649250.gif (607x609, 514K)

>googles kabbablistic numerology
>mfw

degrees are arbitrary, and you've rounded earths tilt, so your number should be 66.5632, which is not 66.6

if you're scared of numbers like that, use radians

electromagnetic waves are one of the most important topics in physics, if you cannot accept their existence and function, then you do not understand physics or the nature of your reality

you are

Attached: nigel6.jpg (914x596, 74K)

You're a gnostic. You worship a sodomite like james. Pure filth lost in the darkness of his own depravity, so stupid you can't even see what is most plain and provable by the simplest empiricism.

I asked quite nicely for evidence ... ? You have nothing
>this is now a HONK HONK thread
youtu.be/Z4OhbzSFpnk

Attached: honk_hitler.jpg (182x277, 13K)

what moronic map is that? Video games?
2019, there's people still believing flat Earth?
Oh yeah, DISCORD!

basketballs are actually discs

Attached: zeteticRETARDATION.jpg (3056x2292, 1.32M)

>Asgard
Wat? WTF is that?

woops youtube.com/watch?v=RMjDAzUFxX0

I would probably consider myself more of a Buddhist desu

Can you read? I gave two fairly profound proofs. The lack of curve, and the properties of water.

Weak

Attached: 1534543965512.png (960x662, 922K)

>Jewish mythology book
In the trash it belongs

lol niiiice

Attached: 1549935552729.png (512x512, 114K)

Not a woops. Jeranism has already came out and refuted how this was presented. I can edit and package anything to make someone/something fit whatever narrative I want. We all should know that here.

pic

>astrology

Attached: honk_mein_kampf.jpg (1024x537, 63K)

And so of course you're an antichristian, this is why you love to spew lies. This is why you're trying to promote this forced psyop meme that comes from the likes of psychotic antichrists like Eric Dubay.

Weak? Part of your retardation is obsessing over how the horizon is flat. The basketballs horizon is also flat you dumb fuck.

Yeah, okay dude, I'm sure Jeranism had a lot of delusional shit to say about him disproving his own model with a simple experiment.

A Greek hobo with a well in Egypt named Eratosthenes figured out the world was round in 200 BC, shut the everloving fuck up about your "truth" you retarded niggers.

This seriously smells fishy
Like I'd understand some dedicated trolls, but this has been going on for what, 4 years now?

This flat earth bullshit has to be some scheme by some letter soup organization to discredit actual conspiracies.

Like dude it's no funny even, kill yourself cia niggers, go jump off the end of the world

If the earth is flat why are lighthouses built tall? Why can we see a loom of the light on the horizon as we approach a lighthouse?

Attached: LOOMOFLIGHT.jpg (1358x720, 104K)

Attached: flatearth1.jpg (1178x692, 129K)

Attached: flatearth.jpg (1600x894, 261K)

if the Earth is flat then post a map with no distortion

>tfw the entire flat earth movement is intelligence agencies manipulating schizos so they have 'potentially dangerous groups' to justify pouring resources into
Just saying.

Attached: 1549926395135.png (757x615, 184K)

Flat earth with hidden land outside the ice wall is controlled opposition. It's just the same lie of infinity as space, re-imagined to keep Truthers away from the Biblical model, which has no "hidden land"

Brainlets usurping fragments of scripture to deny basic empirical provable reality such as spherical earth is not biblical, it's just heretical. God hates liars, and He especially hates people that twist scripture into a lie.

Mud flood and Tataria... One of the biggest glownigger psyops in the last 3 years. It's anti-Biblical New-Age lies, leading up to the reign of the Antichrist, probably related to what they're building in Astana Kazahkstan for the NWO. They'll claim it's the new Tataria .

The fact that mud flood BS is being tied to Concave earth really seals the deal for me being convinced it's a psyop

>watch this video that proves that a 3D object can be mapped to a 2D plane!

Attached: 1514351079639.png (403x448, 53K)

>SOL
>BOL

>YAH
>YAH

>BAAWAABAAT-RA

Attached: 1453503013784.jpg (255x191, 11K)

real map

Attached: earth truth.jpg (960x927, 88K)

If the earth is flat, how do people circumnavigate. Why haven't any pilots come forward? Or ship captains? Why is the moon round? The sun? Every other planet? The world is not flat. It isn't even round. The world is a Vampire. Everybody knows that.

nobody cares fucking flattard

Consider that Eric Dubay is a literal anti-christian New Ager.

Basketballs are flat just like the Earth.

Attached: This Kills the Discord Tranny.jpg (640x781, 88K)

flat, round what difference does it make seriously you would live your lives the same

There are zero (0) unironic Flat Earthers; they're all either shitposters baiting for (You)'s or shills trying to muddy the waters.

Attached: I'm Listening.png (469x359, 147K)

>create vacuum

Polish "education", everyone.

Not even outer space is a vacuum we're finding now, silly uneducated retard Polack.

- Distance between Dallas and Sydney on a round earth is 13,810 km and the flight takes 16 hours and 50 minutes
- Distance between Santiago and Sydney on a round earth is 11,340 km and the flight takes 14 hours and 10 minutes

However on a flat earth map the distance from Santiago to Sydney looks to be 1.5x the distance from Dallas to Sydney meaning the flight from Santiago to Sydney should be longer?

Attached: file.png (338x338, 205K)

Attached: 1551940366791.png (1600x929, 960K)

Why dont you make a model of the flat earth using 3d app.?
Beta still make it outside the box cunt.

Like this^

you actually time travel that's what they put into the chemtrails, nanobots to make it seem like less time has passed when in reality, more did actually pass

because the earth is 3d.... there is no way to represent 3d spheres on a 2d surface. thats why the numbers dont add up. you literally proved the earth is round