Basic White girl missing during her backpacking trip in Guatemala

>be a typical white girl
>support open borders
>support mass migration
>go to 3rd world shitholes to go backpacking
>now missing and probably dead
Is the white race doomed Jow Forums?
>foxnews.com/world/british-backpacker-23-goes-missing-in-guatemala-family-issues-desperate-plea

Attached: basic.jpg (1862x1048, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-47532752
foxnews.com/world/body-of-british-backpacker-23-who-vanished-in-guatemala-found-group-says
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She died doing what she loved...incorrectly pretending that shitskins are equal.

>support open borders
>support mass migration
How do you know this? You don't. Stop assuming, you fucking incel.

Besides, there's nothing wrong with backpacking. Many young Europeans do it. I don't expect an Amerimutt basement-dweller like you to understand though.

Would
rape
after killing

Don't expect logic on this board.
nu/pol/ hates all white women.

Guatemalans are probably the most subhuman group on the planet. They're 150 cm flat-nosed brown jungle goblins. I don't even know how they can be counted as people.

Good, she has a face like a smashed crab

Nah ther's plenty more. The dumb ones die and get Darwin awards.

>probably dead

they just confirmed she’s dead

Did they check her backpack?

She was backpacking in Guatemala...

Source?

shes very average but looks fine in most other photos

Attached: Missing girl.jpg (306x421, 18K)

authorities have released a picture of the prime suspect

Attached: 0001516.jpg (1200x1200, 177K)

>millennial, backpacking white girl

Yes, it’s an assumption that she was a shitlib, but it’s a pretty safe one.

This is what happens when there's 1 dollar coke bags everywhere.

She looks like a kike btw.

another blondie toll payer

Attached: TOLL.jpg (704x899, 92K)

fpbp

Suspect identified.
WHERE'S THE BODY?!

based natural urges indian lad

Sure, in European nations it's fine.

She was in Guatemala.

She's fucked. I didn't want to say it.

Attached: 10289624.jpg (388x342, 19K)

>stop assuming you incel
hypocrite
>backpacking westerner in Guatemala doesn't mean lib
fucking moron kys

SHEEEIIIT

Attached: nt.png (1024x1024, 35K)

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-47532752

Burn the coal

Toll: paid.

Guatemala is the shittiest of south American shitholes. Makes favelas seem nice.

oh come on guys, this is GUATEMALA we are talking about, not staying in hostels in Western and Central Europe. going around alone as a solo female is fucking retarded to begin with but in a place like Guatemala it's insane. for every death that happens like this or with those two chicks in Morocco there are hundreds of women who get "only" raped. my one friend did law workfor the peace corps and he said there's an absolute staggering amount of rape that goes on with these solo women. only a brainwashed SJW would think she could be safe in countries like this

>white girl
she's jewish anons

twitter

F.....pbp! Also checked trips of truth

TOLL PLEASE

Attached: TOLL PAYERS.jpg (780x438, 47K)

>WHERE'S THE BODY?!
I excreted it on the DSS this morning

Yeah, she looks rather kikey. Slanted green eyes, crooked teeth and an asymmetrical face.

9/10 she's a kike.

We are overdue on paper work for this case no? pol we are better than this.

Lol, my white, mid twenties, commie cunt cousin keeps doing shit like that in third world countries. I think she just went to Guatemala recently and is in Panama right now. She's like $100k in student loan debt for an English degree. Waiting for her to make the news one of these days.

fucking indios raped and kill her

many such cases. Sad!

I can’t wait to see the best gore video.

She’s dead.
Toll paid.

Attached: 5A3326A5-1092-4336-8304-66ABF83E1DA6.jpg (1536x1092, 1.09M)

Mierda happens.

It's ok to not care about missing skanks.

Nice numerals.

I've been to this place. It's very beautiful and absolutely a tourist area. It's common for tourists to wake up early to watch the sun rise from Indian Nose. The whole local economy in this area relies on tourists. It's also a predominantly Mayan area and this people are especially notable for being peaceable. My suspicion is that the fell from the track while walking in the night. There's also a chance of suicide being the cause (though that'd be very sad).

Everyone itt needs to chill out and spend some time at beautiful Lake Atitlán so that you become more loving and less hateful people.

Attached: Nasim checked.jpg (983x983, 492K)

Probably. Let natural selection do it's thing. If people are retarded they deserve to die. You can't force good down the throat of someone. Just be careful so you kids don't turn like that, that's enough to save the White race. Plus, it's usually retarded leftists that die anyway. So nothing of value was lost.

She was raped.

Attached: 2019-03-11.png (523x520, 206K)

Toll status: Paid in full

Attached: coal toll.jpg (1023x669, 183K)

attached earlobes too

>and is in Panama right now.

She's as good as dead

I dont understand why you would backpack in a shithole, What is the fucking appeal of this?

Wait. Wtf! Does that mean I'm also a kike!

This is what happens when you raise your daughter in a completely sheltered family and she grows up to believe she's always protected and in fantasy land and then comes to latino countries and are completely oblivious to any kind of danger that they could be in and get killed

Be blunt with your children, don't be an asshole but do not shelter them from the world to the point they are alienated from it

Teach them good values and let them explore and develop but always be there for advise to prevent this kind of shit from happening

>guitar
>puppies

kek they somehow think they're in wonderland, menwhile indios are craving her white skin her eyes, and blonde hair... welp at least they had fun, she was to stupid for this world.

>ben garrison
KEK

This is actually surprising because that area isn't dangerous, its not like she was in GT City or anything.

Usually it's because propaganda made by tourist offices in the countries

My mother wants to travel to india and me and my dad constantly tell her that it is a shithole (Even by argentinian standards) and she mostly buyed they idea that it is a spiritual place and bs like that

She looks like a muppet

English nigger

>indios are craving her white skin her eyes, and blonde hair.

And she probably lapped that shit up until it got out of hand.

Definitely a Jew, she looks like Barbra streisand

I have a similar situation. Mom's can be so fucking retarded and stupid sometimes. I was thinking if showing her the video of the beheaded girls, that way she'll have an idea what happens when you visit shitholes. Although that'll probably traumatize her and end our relationship, but either that or she becomes a dead bag of cum.

Indian cults are full of sexual abuses, don't let her go user, get documented on rapey gurus.

I do forget about this crazy tourism propaganda, they have it here too, like this place is secure enough for white people, specially europeans, I don't know where are the articles about the tourists that get raped/killed in Colombia almost weekly, doing backpacking most of the time as well.

You absolutely can, I remember traveling to Guatemala as a kid and it's really fucking beautiful. (Pic related is the area where this bitch got lost).

However, you're better off not being a naive retard with a double digit IQ. Traveling in a group also helps. I wouldn't even considering going if I wasn't with at least 5 other people.

Attached: atitlan.jpg (885x500, 76K)

I dont see her name on that paper work user need a resubmission and we can get this case file closed.

I think the risk is higher when you are a blonde girl and you are all by yourself tho

>dead

Lolno. Cartel is going to hold her hostage for ransom.

I don't think i can dissuade her from going, right now we are spending our family money on something else so I hope she won't be able to pay for it

If she does then i'll insist my dad to go with her, he's a buffed dude so maybe that'll help and at least he's not that clueless so they won't get scammed so hard but if i'm honest the idea scares the shit out of me

You're arguing with people who never leave their room

Vistas can be beautiful, My own country has some amazing sights, Its the fucking people of Guatemala id sorry about. And you stand out being white, you have a fucking target on your back. Corrupt border guards and shit.. traveling is a meme

Atleast she's cleaning the white gene pool of her stupidity.
I hope more sjw retards backpack in third world countries

based and poo pilled

The two Dutch girls who got lost here a couple years ago come to mind. You have to be really dumb to go into the jungle on your own like that.

>traveling is a meme

I absolutely agree

>$100k in student loan debt for an English degree.
She's trying to commit suicide to avoid paying her debt.

>stop assuming you incel
hypocrite

Attached: 1544023490145.jpg (474x474, 28K)

She's most likely a sex slave for some shitskin now.

take out a life insurance policy on her and don't tell her.

although I agree with you generally going backpacking in dangerous shitholes as a young white women is downright retarded.
well just ignore burger mutt posters and it becomes much better.

Just found this thing in si thread. Read it.

Attached: Screenshot_20190311-221735.png (1080x1920, 392K)

Shouldn't you be out putting down rapefugee protests?

She has a nose ring. Come on.

Women are blasted with propaganda 24/7. 99% of media, advertising,etc is aimed at them. Without a man to lead her, it's not surprising women end up this retarded.

Hopefully at some point you'll gain a skill called pattern recognition.

No, white race just is preparing for another level up by cleansing the unworthy trash. By the way, S

Attached: Here+have+the+spidy+pic+_8ecd77486317a577cd0ae6279114adb3[1].jpg (269x187, 12K)

Question for anons who've been to central america: how bad is Guatemala? My brother keeps trying to convince me to go with him. I would like to go and explore some of the natural features like volcanoes etc. but I don't want to die prematurely at the hands of savage jungle niggers. wut doeth.

Attached: 96786363.jpg (800x450, 63K)

>Besides, there's nothing wrong with backpacking.

Yeah, in Iceland, or Europe.

Guatemalan locals will grind you up for food.

press F

It has a murder rate higher than many African shit holes.

The only non-white country I would ever go to by myself is Japan. Wouldn't feel safe in any other. Hell it's safer than some white countries.

Kek

Did he rape her or eat her?

Hey Imbecile, is not okay to backpack in a fucking shithole alone being a fucking thot.
retard
goddamit.
get the fuck off Jow Forums
fucking imbecile

How do you get that idea?

>british
1st strike
>backpacker
2nd strike
>rich
3d strike youre out biatch

>female
>voter
>unironically backpacking anywhere near the equator
Gotcha, Svens. You were BTFO before this even started.

>and an asymmetrical face
Why is this so prevalent among certain populations? I feel like it's most of the world and Europeans and few others like the Japanese, Koreans, Northern Native Americans are an exception in it not being so common. Is it developmental or genetic?

nothing of value was lost, "oh no that sucks", and so forth.

dumb roasties are useless to me.

foxnews.com/world/body-of-british-backpacker-23-who-vanished-in-guatemala-found-group-says

it's a place with lots of poverty and violence.
so lots of no-go zones and mayan savages with nothing to lose.
some of those savages sometimes spillover to tourist places.

it's best to travel in a group and/or with a local that knows the area well.

been to guatemala 3 times, each were great experiences.
i'm part guatemalan though, so i can blend in as a local.

Fuck that's a great movie. Based Mel.

Backpacking isn't wrong
Backpacking in shitholes is wrong
You should know that or do you prefer to pleasure shitskins and niggers with your waman

Stay with a legit tour guide and you'll be fine. Still watch your ass at night. Honestly user there are better places to go. Anything you'll find in Guatemala you'll find in Costa Rica but in CR they won't find your head in the jungle.