Another new study shows no link between autism and vaccines

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/yet-another-study-finds-no-link-between-measles-vaccine-and-autism-180971624/

How does it feel to keep getting so utterly BTFO, anti-vaxxers?

Vaccinate your fucking kids.

Attached: B9B3FCCD-6A0D-4EF8-AC06-6B79395F5612.jpg (767x431, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21993250
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23609067
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21623535
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25377033
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24995277
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21058170
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22099159
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17454560
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19106436
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21299355
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21907498
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11339848
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17674242
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15780490
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12933322
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16870260
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19043938
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12142947
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24675092
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25198681
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12145534
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3878266/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3364648/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3774468/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3697751/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3173748/
en.ssi.dk/research/center-for-vaccine-research
cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/adjuvants.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2923430/
youtube.com/watch?v=plVk4NVIUh8
vaxchoicevt.com/myocarditis-after-vaccination/
healthimpactnews.com/2017/harvard-immunologist-to-legislators-unvaccinated-children-pose-zero-risk-to-anyone/
healthimpactnews.com/2016/study-unvaccinated-children-healthier-than-vaccinated-kids-doctors-agree/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penicillin
healthimpactnews.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I really don't give a shit if people don't vaccinate their kids.

As long as your kids do get vaccinated, who cares?

Seconded.

Anti-vaxer and proud.

Also:
FUCK KIKES
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK JANNIES

Un vaxed children can still act as vectors for disease.

I thought pol said autism was a good thing

Not everyone can handle being vaccinated.

And a newer study shows that vaccines kill people and do not prevent disease. Scientifically, proven!!!

(((Study)))

Reminder to search "Synagogues in my area" to find nearby enemy locations.

Attached: 4151671824598.png (1351x4495, 1.52M)

>Like Smithsonian is jewed or anything

Op is a faggot.

>Hey look, a new (((study)))!

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23609067
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21623535
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25377033
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24995277
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21058170
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22099159
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19106436
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21299355
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21907498
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11339848
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17674242
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15780490
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12933322
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16870260
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19043938
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12142947
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24675092
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25198681
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12145534
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3878266/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3364648/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3774468/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3697751/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3173748/

Attached: 1552284208440.png (512x512, 159K)

>Or as Anders Hviid, lead study author and epidemiologist at the Staten Serum Institute in Copenhagen, succinctly summarized in an email to NPR’s Stein: “MMR does not cause autism.”

en.ssi.dk/research/center-for-vaccine-research

>The work is supported by basic research into adjuvant discovery

>The vaccine research program at Statens Serum Institut has special expertise in the production of synthetic vaccines based on recombinant protein or DNA. These vaccines are of special interest because they are safe, cheap to produce and potentially very flexible. However in the past, synthetic vaccines were generally considered poorly immunogenic and thus not very effective. New vaccine delivery technology such as adjuvants have changed that. As a result, the Statens Serum Institut leads many international consortia aimed at developing new vaccines.

So you mean to tell me a research firm found that the products it researches aren't dangerous?

Well, good thing there's no bias involved.

>> 205890025

Attached: genius-rage-face.png (600x663, 113K)

Funny they should mention "adjuvants". What the fuck is an adjuvant?

cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/adjuvants.html

>An adjuvant is an ingredient used in some vaccines that helps create a stronger immune response in people receiving the vaccine.
>to help create a stronger immune response

What the fuck is an immune response?
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2923430/
>Overview of the Immune Response
>This overview identifies key mechanisms used by the immune system to respond to invading microbes and other exogenous threats and identifies settings in which disturbed immune function exacerbates tissue injury.
>respond to invading microbes and other exogenous threats
>exogenous threats
>threats

So an immune response is caused by a threat to the body...and adjuvants cause a stronger immune response.

So what they're saying is, they research things to put into their vaccines that are bad for the body.

but it's for your own fucking good, plebs. And it's so good for you that the government will make you take it.

This has been yet another edition of "simple internet research theater". Shills incoming.

Attached: 1550096404629.jpg (600x536, 81K)

link

We had this thread two days ago. 5463

Alt right is going to kill itself with anti vax. It was best conspiracy for people to push.

like poltards would care

Says the fucking faggot who is just baiting.

Attached: Jimmy Neutron.jpg (719x720, 25K)

>being this much of a brainlet

I bet you think organ transplants and blood transfusions are bad for the body too

(((Studies)))

Well that's not a very good argument because I can find you plenty of examples of a body rejecting a transplanted organ. So yeah, some of them are bad.

interesting, but why should vaccinated people, who can not get the disease, care?

if they can get the disease, then it seems the vaccines do not work..

inb4
>MUH MUTATING VIRUSES REEEEEE
bullshit, plenty of vaccines have been the same shit for decades, despite people all over the 3rd world contracting the disease

fuck off, faggot

t. vaccinated but don't give a flying fuck if anyone else does

thanks rainbowkike

>((smithsonian))
Didn't they destroy the evidence of giants and other proto-humans?

pro vaxxers paid for the research dumbass

Yes they did.
But that doesn't matter because
THE SCIENCE IS SETTLED!

Attached: 1536679279784.png (2382x1782, 3.17M)

Vaccinations aren't given to a child until it reaches a certain age.
Here in the Netherlands, the first (and most important) vaccinations are given after 6 weeks.
That means that during the first 6 weeks, a child is not protected to diseases at all.
So if the people around the kid aren't vaccinated, he'll have a higher chance of contracting the disease himself.

Exactly.
Many of the executives at Merck today were in the CDC in the early 2000's.
It's a horrific cycle of policy -> profit.

I want to be vaccinated from diversity and multicultralism.

>interesting, but why should vaccinated people, who can not get the disease, care?
Because vaccines are not 100% effective.

>Vaccinations aren't given to a child until it reaches a certain age.
interesting, thanks for the cool facts, dude! that's a choice though. some people don't want vaccines, and it's a violation of human rights to force it on them

>Here in the Netherlands, the first (and most important) vaccinations are given after 6 weeks.
wow, that's awesome!

>That means that during the first 6 weeks, a child is not protected to diseases at all.
wrong, it doesn't mean that. you can "protect" a child in literally infinity ways, how about, you don't take your infant child and rub him all over snot-nosed AIDS people?

>So if the people around the kid aren't vaccinated, he'll have a higher chance of contracting the disease himself.
this is a fallacious leap of logic
1 - there are many diseases that there are no vaccines for
2 - being unvaccinated is not equivalent to being a carrier of disease; it's a false equivalence
3 - put your baby inside of a bubble if it's that big of a deal
4 - people can, and have, gotten fake vaccination records. once they made it mandatory in ukraine, an estimated 30% of vaccine records were fraudulent
5 - there's no "solution" that will both work and also not violate human rights

fuck off, kike. don't take a 6 week old to a gay orgy if you don't want to get them infected with anything

Maybe I don't want my bubble boy offspring to live.

Natural immunity or death.

>bullshit, plenty of vaccines have been the same shit for decades, despite people all over the 3rd world contracting the disease
You realize mutation rates differ among viruses, right? And I'd be interesting in you providing an example of a virus that has been "the same shit for decades", i.e. zero genetic drift.

>vaccines are not 100% effective

therefore, you can not EVER reasonably claim someone unvaccinated is sick because they weren't vaccinated, because, by your admission, there is no guarantee the infection would have been prevented

mandatory vaccines are evil, won't work, and are a violation of human rights

i am vaccinated and would vaccinate my kids, i don't give a fuck what the law says

anyone who believes in mandatory vaccine laws should be round up and shot

The plague. Yes, the one from the middle ages.

Because of antivaxers diseases that could be eradicated in a couple of generations have hosts in which they can survive. If they survive then they can mutate. If they mutate they can develop resistance. If they develop resistance then you just fucked the rest of us.

There is literally no reason not to get vaccinated besides being a paranoiac / schizo.

Retard logic. Who are you going to get to work for free? They still get paid at the end of the day regardless of the outcome. They aren't pro-vaccers they are researchers.

Just look at any group of kids, it's easy to spot the unvacinated ones out of the dopey vaxx kids in the same age group. I think lots of parents just go along with it because subconsciously they are lazy and want more docile children.

there was a thread a month or so ago about a man who lost all his limbs shortly after a vax

now the important part for you - what the couple observed was the non report of the case - they don't include fuck ups in stats

does your butt hurt yet?

No shit but drop the meme flag you gigantic faggot.
Now a redpill thread

Attached: Destroy your history and race for money goyim.png (794x806, 106K)

So, what you’re saying is that vax aren’t effective at preventing diseases you have a 1:50000000 chance of getting anyway, but somehow the 1:1000 chance of autism or other illness from the adjuvant metals is okay?

I’ll risk it thanks. Never been sick in my adult life and my now teenage kids have been fine without vax. Meanwhile their vaxxed friend’s have allergies; seizures and know people with autism after vax fever.

>You realize mutation rates differ among viruses, right?
indeed. you realize mandatory vaccines are a violation of human rights? you realize i don't care about your whining?

>And I'd be interesting in you providing an example of a virus that has been "the same shit for decades", i.e. zero genetic drift.
give me an example of a virus that has dozens of different vaccines because it kept changing, faggot.

the fact is, If they evolved and adapted as quickly as you are implying (for the point to even be legitimate), not only would vaccines be useless, our own immune systems would be useless too.
if it was true to the extent that you are impying, every year, the number of vaccines for things like smallpox and whooping cough would be astronomical because there would be hundreds of new, slightly different vaccinations for each new individual strain. this is simply not the case

you can not give one single example of this being the case

you lose, try again

t. happily vaccinated, violently opposed to mandatory vaccination laws [which would not work]

>therefore, you can not EVER reasonably claim someone unvaccinated is sick because they weren't vaccinated, because, by your admission, there is no guarantee the infection would have been prevented
Compare incidence of disease in vaccinated vs. unvaccinated populations and the answer is clear.

>anyone who believes in mandatory vaccine laws should be round up and shot
They should be mandatory for attendance in public schools. If you don't want to fulfill your part of the social contract than you should not be able to take part in all of the social benefits, especially when it comes to public health.

The plague wasn't caused by a virus, dummy.

A fucking leaf. People still die by the plague every year.

>inb4
You can inb4 it all you want. It doesn't stop evolution. The more people that have a disease, the more likely it is to mutate to a point that makes your vaccine useless.
youtube.com/watch?v=plVk4NVIUh8

>but somehow the 1:1000 chance of autism or other illness from the adjuvant metals is okay?
There is literally no proof of this, which is why arguing with Natural News-Chemtrail retards is pointless. You have just enough motivation and "intellect" to form an intensely-emotional yet rudimentary opinion.

The plague wasn't caused by a virus, dummy.

Kill yourself. I hope your kids get a proper education and disown you for what you are doing to them.

wait the fuck i thought Jow Forums was pro vax. I actually didnt know there were real anti vaxxers here. I thought that was a facebook mom thing

>vaccinate your kids goyim
>don't question why
>don't ask what's in them
>trust (((us))) goyim, we've only got your best interests in mind
Thanks, but no thanks, rabbi. I'll take my chances

Attached: 1548953110916.png (280x320, 50K)

>Because of antivaxers diseases that could be eradicated in a couple of generations have hosts in which they can survive
false, you're thinking of 3rd worlders, not antivaxxers

>If they survive then they can mutate
fraudulent bullshit argument, see: >If they mutate they can develop resistance. If they develop resistance then you just fucked the rest of us.

i'm willing to take that chance (which isn't real, it's imaginary, in your head)

>There is literally no reason not to get vaccinated besides being a paranoiac / schizo.

that's cool, i am vaccinated, but there's no reason to support mandatory vaccination programs unless you're a total retard brainlet who loves to gargle nigger semen.

also, see: also:

>Myocardis after vaccines
vaxchoicevt.com/myocarditis-after-vaccination/

FACT: if 99% of vaccines have absolutely 0 risk of any negative effect for 99% of healthy people ... that's still a risk of deleterious effect for someone, and there's literally ZERO issue if they don't get the vaccine and never are exposed to the vaccine

>don't get the vaccine and never are exposed to the vaccine
i meant never exposed to the virus****

Whoops. Meant to reply to

>Vaccinate your fucking kids.
they shouldn't have to if they don't want to. As parents they have the right to chose that

give me an example of a virus that has dozens of different vaccines because it kept changing, faggot.

the fact is, If they evolved and adapted as quickly as you are implying (for the point to even be legitimate), not only would vaccines be useless, our own immune systems would be useless too.
if it was true to the extent that you are impying, every year, the number of vaccines for things like smallpox and whooping cough would be astronomical because there would be hundreds of new, slightly different vaccinations for each new individual strain. this is simply not the case

you can not give one single example of this being the case

you lose, try again

t. happily vaccinated, violently opposed to mandatory vaccination laws [which would not work]

>they shouldn't have to if they don't want to. As parents they have the right to chose that
Of course, but choosing to be a part of a dummy-driven public health disaster means your kids don't get to go to public school.

Gotta give it to anti vaxxers. They are atleast somehow solving the overpopulation problem.

>There is literally no reason not to get vaccinated besides being a paranoiac / schizo.

This PhD Harvard immunologist disagrees...
healthimpactnews.com/2017/harvard-immunologist-to-legislators-unvaccinated-children-pose-zero-risk-to-anyone/

Do a google search of her name and look at all the unsubstantiated hate articles trying to discredit her. Smart people consider that a red flag.

Attached: 1550861459505.jpg (699x960, 70K)

>its autism its autism its autism its autism its autism its autism its autism its autism its autism its autism its autism its autism its autism its autism its autism its autism its autism its autism its autism its autism its autism its autism its autism its autism its autism its autism its autism its autism its autism its autism its autism its autism its autism its autism its autism its autism its autism its autism its autism its autism its autism its autism its autism its autism its autism its autism its autism its autism

Get it goy? If you are against vaccine it's because you are a conspiracist who believes they cause autism. There cannot by any other reason AT ALL. It MUST be autism. You wanna talk about predicting revenue years in advance because of birthrate predictions? No. You were talking about autism

(((Study)))

>give me an example of a virus that has dozens of different vaccines because it kept changing, faggot.
Influenza.

Yeah, memeflaggot, like anyone's actually gonna die of measles. Unless that person is suffering from AIDS it's literally impossible so go suck a sick, niggerfaggot

Attached: 1552265947494.gif (900x900, 1.91M)

Kids don't get vaccinated for influenza, ya bitchass leaf

>Smithsonian Fiscal Year 2019 Federal Budget Request Totals $957 Million

Nothing to see here.

Thinking autism is the only thing alarming about vaccines

Diabetes
Seizures
Death
Brain swelling
Etc

How about you yourself kike get the 72 shots at once ;)

But governments spent billions on vaccines for ((bird flu)) and ((swine flu))

This picture is for dummies. The Y-axis is death rate - obviously the death rate for many diseases has declined due to antibiotics, antivirals, and the multitude of improvements to healthcare and healthcare access.

For example, the drop in mortality from scarlet fever is clearly due to the advent and usage of penicillin.

>anyone who believes in mandatory vaccine laws should be round up and shot
They should be mandatory for attendance in public schools. If you don't want to fulfill your part of the social contract than you should not be able to take part in all of the social benefits, especially when it comes to public health.

this is exactly right. i like how they even gall it 'herd' immunity. you're part of the herd, alright. i think flock would be more appropriate, but whatever. public schools and vax go together perfectly. poor fucking kids don't have a chance.

t. parent of 3 unvaxxed homeschooled patrician children

thanks, i was waiting for someone to say that. some points to consider:

- people get vaccines for this all the time, it makes no difference
- you're better off not getting vaccinated for this, because you won't even die from it
- the fact that it's so unlikely to cause death (ridiculously low death rate) is the reason why it mutates so hard. the deadly viruses simply won't have this problem
- for a lot of people, there's literally no reason to vaccinate for something with a

Kids who are vaccinated shed diseases soooo thy are the dirt bags spreading death

Fyi most y'all not updated on your 72 vaccines
Nor vax against TB, anthrax, yellow fever, small pox, just to name a few

Also, I never heard of that woman before but looking at her website and this:

>I held postdoctoral research training appointments in prominent immunology laboratories affiliated with Harvard Medical School and Stanford University School of Medicine.

is definitely NOT the same as a "PhD Harvard immunologist". Doign a postdoc

>Kids don't get vaccinated for influenza, ya bitchass leaf
Yes they do...

>Compare incidence of disease in vaccinated vs. unvaccinated populations and the answer is clear.

you have failed to control for confounding variables, so your comparison is meaningless

healthimpactnews.com/2016/study-unvaccinated-children-healthier-than-vaccinated-kids-doctors-agree/

>They should be mandatory for attendance in public schools
perhaps, but school should not be mandatory then. i don't really care what is "mandatory" for something that is not mandatory in the first place.

also, they are mandatory, and people get fake vaccine records all the time. so, that effort actually has failed

>If you don't want to fulfill your part of the social contract than you should not be able to take part in all of the social benefits
funny how you consider public school a social benefit LOL.

>public health
something the goverment does not care about. if you disagree, you're a turbo-brainlet

You haven't read any of those and have no understand of what a journal is. The title is not a conclusion, it is a postulation, you retarded inbred.

All of those articles end up inconclusive or prove that vaccines don't carry risk of autism.

>choosing to be a part of a dummy-driven public health disaster means your kids don't get to go to public school.
name the last time a public school taught anything of worth, especially in the age of the internet where the literal collective knowledge of the species is accessible to anyone

as for the vaccinations, if parents don't want to get their child protected from polio that's their call. Some would call it natural selection. The kids who do get the vaccines won't be cripples and will continue to flourish.
If you're worried about unvaccinated kids being carriers then the vaccines you already pumped in to your kids aren't worth a shit anyways

Gas yourself you fucking faggot, you should have been aborted when they identified the gay gene.

lol all power to you antivaxers bringing back diseases that were borderline extinct 2 decades ago

Attached: IMG-20190311-WA0006.jpg (1080x226, 23K)

But can someone pls tell me why my kid needs a dozen vaccines for diseases that haven't been a threat for a hundred years?

You realize chemtrails weather modification is real and openly ad

Penicillin was discovered in 1928 but people only began using it in 1942. Hand washing has done more to stop infectious disease than antibiotics and vaccines combined.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penicillin

TRY AGAIN SHILL

You seem mad. You are american so it makes sense you are a conspiracy theorist schizo.

Measles

>Compare incidence of disease in vaccinated vs. unvaccinated populations and the answer is clear.
I was on the fence about vax before, but looking into things now, it seems like vax are pretty dangerous.

Attached: 1533287978936.jpg (571x407, 45K)

You do realize vaccines aren't simply to prevent deaths but to reduce social burden resulting from healthcare costs, productivity, etc.

People who focus only on deaths are clearly brainlets.

And teleological nonsense aside, a virus isn't mutating "so hard" to kill its host.

You know very little about this topic yet you have a very strong opinion. I presume you have no post-secondary education and/or understanding of biology?

>Hey goys remember to trust your goobermit, and do whatever we tell you
-Signed
Your goobermit

Yea ill let you have the aluminum, mercury, and aborted baby dna injected. So long as YOU are vaccinated, you cant catch it, RIGHT!

Its not about vaccinations, its about passing laws where the goobermit decides whats bet for us, and our free will is taken away. I dont want to live in a country like that, DO YOU?

>There really are people who genuinely believe in chemtrails and flat earth
How can you even be able to locate your genitals

From my memory of my vaccination sheet I see about 12 vaccinations, most of which were boosters. I'm 28 btw. I have heard from people my age with kids that the list is now 60+. What is that?

>healthimpactnews.com
kek

Also, if we are truly slaves and the government is our master, then they obviously would be concerned with public health the same way that a farmer is concerned with the health of his herd.

Then its good the Democrats are the party of Eugenics
>Passing bills stripping our rights to healthcare options.

Since when do you liberals care about people? You kill billions of babies

I love these screaming retards carrying on about anti vaxxers. 90% of the planet is not vaccinated. thats billions of people.

I wonder who the largest vaccine producers are?

>what is Scarlet fever serum

>pro-choice cunts piss and moan constantly about "MY BODY MY CHOICE"
>don't see the irony in forcing compulsory vaccinations
honk honk motherfucker

Attached: bQpEpDBZ_400x400.jpg (400x400, 28K)

"My name is Tetyana Obukhanych. I hold a PhD in Immunology."

This is literally the first sentence from my link you obviously didn't read. It's like you are grasping for ways to discredit her. lol

>Wow i didn't know me being healthy, thay i was passing diseases to babies and showing no signs or symptoms of any disease.

Good thing the government is telling you what to do, good goy.

Doing a postdoc in a lab affiliated with Harvard does not make you a Harvard immunologist. She could have done a postdoc at Duke in a lab that has collaborations with other Harvard PIs, yet the description implies she is employed by Harvard.

I wouldn't expect someone who likely has a high school degree at most to understand the nuances of academia.

Hey meme flag OP faggot,

Did you forget to mention that some (((vaccines))) are literally made by using (aborted) baby parts?

Yes, goyim, inject literally baby parts into your children and yourself.

Attached: 2018-09-07 Japan has the lowest child mortality rate following ban on mandatory vaccinations.png (1275x4073, 1.53M)

Vaccines arent the issue its the authoritarianism that is.
Pushing MANDATORY vaccines is dangerous, because any sane person shouldnt want the government to have control over their bodies