SEETHING

the washingtonpost is SEETHING mad at Pelosi right now

ABSOLUTELY JUST SEETHING

Attached: Image 2019-03-11 at 4.07.29 PM.png (1880x970, 346K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2013/01/obama-2008-campaign-fined-375000-085784
mediamythalert.com/category/watergate-myth/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pelosi is controlled opposition

Pelosi knows the game. She did the same thing with Bush lol

She's right because he's going to be out of office in less than 2 years anyway and all he's going to do for his remaining time is repair the Obama / Bush fence, increase legal immigration, and suck off Israel.

She's right you know
It looks like they're kicking and screaming because they lost, and instead of finishing the game, decide to knock over the table.
It looks that way. It looks bad
Pelsoi isn't retarded. She knows there's no watergate moment to be had here.
Question is, can she control her party?

trump made a deal, drop the hard stance on immigration and in turn not be impeached.

it's incredibly obvious.

Is she afraid? Come on impeach. Do it.

Why would china want trump impeached? Hes giving them the world on a silver platter.

Offending allies left and right, destroying trade, and all for china buying 3 billion worth of basedbeans and stroking his fragile narcissitic ego.

Seriously

Jesus my fucking sides. For the last two years the DNC and its media allies have done nothing, NOTHING but spend 24/7 talking about what a criminal and a traitor Trump is and that they have a patriotic duty to investigate and impeach him. Now the Mueller report's due to come out, the leaks have all but confirmed that it completely clears Trump, and suddenly they've all completely changed their tune to "he's not worth it", "we didn't want to impeach him anyways", etc etc etc.

Sorry Dems, this is the hill you chose to make your stand on, now you've got to live with the consequences.

To impeach a president you need a crime.
Trump has not committed a crime.
The dems and the Obama-holdovers in Justice have tried for 3+ years to pin something on Trump.
At this point he must be the most law-abiding man to have served as POTUS since Abe Lincoln.
Which of course enrages the left even more.
And despite all their smears, and from their cronies in (((media))), his support is holding strong, and his policies are even more popular.
At this point (((they))) must be apoplectic.

Attached: 1530304156158.jpg (720x527, 80K)

Based mommy milkbags.

Attached: tumblr_ohbkt6WPHz1vlwmt8o1_1280.jpg (1164x1920, 358K)

"Just not worth it" = I admit that it was futile from the start.

Whatever you say Mr Chang.

It's ONE BIG PARTY AND YOU AIN'T IN IT!

The Dems are about to have the mother-of-all-eggs on their face, they have to go out and tell the public they wasted two years, millions in taxpayer dollars, tens of thousands of man-hours that could have been better spent taking down drug dealers and child sex trafficking rings on a politically-motivated witch hunt that yielded no evidence of criminal activity on Trump's part.

Big surprise there’s a pivot on trumps impeachment after he becomes a good goyim.

No he won't

I would jizz on her gilf forehead.
Hnngh

Who ran the heroin trade in Baltimore in the 60s?

Not worth it = He's pushing our agenda for us

Of course she would feel that way. They are all on the same team.

Trump tamed the shrew.

Whoaa what a refute!

The base sucked down the Russian narrative Koolaid by the gallon. I don't see how they don't impeach. Pelosi will lose the Speakership.

>Offending allies
We have no allies, just rivals and protectorates. Our "greatest" ally Great Britain illegally spied on Trump. Why wouldn't he "offend" them given any chance?

Fucking child.

Attached: gib milkies.png (280x180, 8K)

>politically-motivated witch hunt that yielded no evidence of criminal activity on Trump's part.

Except fucking retard Trump instructed his lawyer to break campaign finance law on his behalf. Literally the only reason that moron isn't indicted for the same thing Cohen is going to prison for is that he's the sitting president.

Shit is like whitewater 2.0. This idiot basically dared people to investigate him and surprise surprise, they're finding stuff.

Or...
Not worth it = if we try, he will win

Trump lost his base so fucking fast that a second term is, at this point, untenable.

People might be fools but when you keep boasting about your mediocre accomplishments and do nothing to back your bullshit, people will see you for what you are

a fucking asshole.

Attached: fuckkkk.jpg (249x249, 26K)

By giving her everything she wanted and getting nothing in return.

>Implying any of that matter to the average democrat voting subhuman

>discord trannies claiming that trump lost his base
>meanwhile he has a 54% approval rating
>he won the first time with a 29% approval rating
He will win 2020 easily and you'll be salty.

>nancy wanted the wall
>nancy wanted tpp to be cancelled
>nancy wanted 2 ultra conservative supreme court justices
kek you fucking shills keep trying though

If you have noticed headlines since Dims won back the House 6+ months ago....that leftyies representatives and media have gradually been lowering expectations on Trump's fate.

>living in liberal la-la land
lmao you trannyfags are so delusional it's just unreal

Attached: a5ha356ha.png (889x496, 57K)

Doesn't matter.
If the House votes, it votes.

Attached: 1532528457204.png (676x541, 146K)

She a fucking whore thats playing with her pussy offers,. like most whores.

Stop the fucking eyes you fucking whore an get on with teh job..

Monica was a joo...
Pelosi is a joo.
so is chuck an so is King trump.

>he's REALLY done for THIS TIME
keep living in fantasy land

i would say the president has some dirt on the bitch.
before the mid-term election she was all over his ass, after she shut her whore mouth
the president even congratulated her and said she would make a good speaker (again)
she has been extra nice for a while

what are you talking about???

> Every check was his own money
> He has a decade and longer history of paying off women with Pecker
> His lawyer has to follow the law and file
> Protectig his brand and family is another reason
> John Edwards was using CAMPAIGN $$ and paying off a love child and walked free

OBAMA HAD THE LARGEST CAMPAIGN FINANCE VIOLATION IN HISTORY, AND PAID THE BIGGEST FINE IN HISTORY

> This is NOT an impeachable offense given all that I listed.

> EVEN IF IT IS FOUND WRONG, JUST A FINE LIKE OBAMA PAID

IS OBAMA A CRIMINAL??

politico.com/story/2013/01/obama-2008-campaign-fined-375000-085784

Please please understand you are being sprayed with Dem desperation.
STop rushing to use justice as a weapon against your opponents unless you are also willing to lock up HILLARY AND OBAMA

Attached: DlclejkU8AEbkas.jpg (470x960, 111K)

Her party refreshed itself and came out swinging hard like a bunch of Mexican kids attacking a piñata

Retard

Pelosi is actually based and if you actually paid attention to her when she talks instead of automatically hating her you would see it

You're a sick fuck!

>one good post
good post

what are you basing that on? why do you think he will do a 180 and suddenly do the opposite of what he has been doing? genuinely curious

Attached: confusedfrog.png (612x491, 98K)

HILLARY HIRED FUSION WHO SET UP THE TRUMP JR MEETING!!!

IT IS ALL DIRTY POOL YOU GOT SOLD FAKE SHIT MAN

THEY WERE SPYING THE WHOLE TIME DURING 2016, NO NEED FOR INVESTIGATION THEY WERE THERE THE WHOLE TIME

> NO CRIMES ONLY FALSE NARRATIVE AND FAKE LEAKS OVER AND OVER

Attached: 1533667358060.jpg (1713x2662, 1.01M)

based and redpilled

STFU!

No, she can't

she is pure establishment and right now that's a big no-no for Dems

>try to make Trump look bad with "he's not wroth it"
>piss off your own
BRA *clap* VO *clap*, Nancy.
Should've just kept your mouth shut and pretend like you're always trying to impeach him, this will bite you in the ass.

Attached: nancy-pelosi-clap.jpg (623x453, 64K)

but you get paid to lie on public spaces, why would we believe you?

okay reddit

>cant win
>claim it's not worth it anyway
that'll teach em

Lmao leftists got GRANNIED

Too bad they're still blocking him from being able to do anything. Maybe this was their plan B, so at the end of his term they can say well he didn't do anything

lmao. It's like an ex girlfriend. Such a shitshow.

Speaker Cortez likely in '21

She probably was still high on painkillers from her recent plastic surgery when she did the interview.

Attached: 1549480504854.gif (444x250, 1.81M)

He got through tax breaks, regulation reductions, two originalists to SC, smashed ISIS, stopped NK from launching missiles, spurred an 8,000 point spike in the market, has built 100's of miles of new wall and improved walls (and he'll have hundreds more totally new wall before 2020 election), increased spending on military including first meaningful pay raises in a decade, and in general has guided the country to its first real wage increases in a decade and the lowest unemployment in history. That's just off the top of my head. He's good for 2020, possibly 1984 good, but probably closer to 40+ states, rather than 49.

Attached: 198449010.png (1182x635, 164K)

Did someone flip a switch a few days ago to start the "lost his base" shill project? These astroturfing campaigns are run by subtlety-free half-wits

Why do you still give a fuck about the personal well being of Trump? Whether he goes to jail or not, whether he gets another term or not? He has made it abundantly clear he does not give a fuck about you, or his most fervent supporters who lost everything trying to get him elected. All he cares about are Jews.

It'd be better if he were impeached, and that's exactly why they're not going to do it now that he's capitulated. If they did maybe you plan trusting retards would do something after Trump became a martyr. He's completely useless in office.

Attached: 2A348D8ED48645C9B23A7665A7244977.jpg (2095x1404, 543K)

SOUR GRAPES: the post

Attached: 1552095954446.gif (296x160, 1.26M)

She's right. The only people who want him impeached are big tech shills like WaPo and their NPC minions.

Pelosi may be a neoliberal AIPAC shill but she represents the old guard and won't have that reptilian Bezos or Alphabet Inc fucking up her shitshow.

I know he's good for 2020, too. I just wish they'd fuck off and let him be the president for once. It's unreal how long they've been on his ass. Absolutely unreal

Yes, though I dont have the discord image saved. I cant believe the number of dollars and hours they've spent on shilling here this year alone.

Let’s pretend that’s true. It only means that trump,is too centric for his base - which won him the presidency - and the next candidate needs to move further right.

A pinata at a children's pizza party, filled with booze and condoms

It’s so obviously coordinated, and they don’t seem to understand how transparent it all is.

>thinking she's gonna remove the tribe's lord and saviour

Pelosi has been mobbed up since her father's time as a mayor, she was later sold to a kike and now her kids are all jewish

>She knows there's no watergate moment to be had here.
Which is extra interesting as a comment since (((Watergate))) was mostly an invention of the MSM.

This indicates that MSM is losing narrative control even faster and harder than the Dems.

mediamythalert.com/category/watergate-myth/

Where do you think that %54 came from?

All Jews and spics he's been deepthroating.

It's all they know how to do, plus they're hoping that they can demoralize his base.

Don't you need to go dilate?

why would they impeach a president doing everything they want

Nice intern. Here, a bus ticket to (((protest))) at another event. There'll be pizza!

It would be the greatest shitpost of all time if he actually ran for PM of Israel.

Why not? Israelis have dual citizenship and run for office here!

Do it, Donald! DO IT!

How does it feel to know the brown muslim women are doing more to help you than Trump?

the only people that like her are people in the government. she didnt get reelected and they let her keep her job a few years ago. republicans didnt bitch despite having bitched about her all through the bush administration and under obama democrats in the government pretended they liked her but both her and harry reid didnt get reelected (not the same election cycle first harry then her)

Hi, Koch Brothers!

The fucking cope levels holy shit.

Attached: 155443764887453232.jpg (921x1024, 82K)

Yeah, but the interns are all useful idiots (TM) so they have no idea and their handlers get paid either way.

Remember, "campaign finance" means big shekels to PR firms, marketing firms, ad buys, etc. Those fucks don't care who wins so long as the hundreds of billions keep flowing their way. Kinda like the Catholic Bishops (alinskyite org) and "refugee" resettlement bling.

Problem is my net worth has climbed by 400k since he became president and I'm extremely moralized. I never rejected the free market nor cut off my dick though so ymmv.

I don't need anybody's help Call Me Maam

Hillary has a 98% chance, lol

>That statement
>A.k.a. he fucking cant

You are the single greatest argument against white supremacy I've ever seen.

Precisely this. His has been the most eugenic presidency of my lifetime. It literally rewards the forward thinking, intelligent, and hard working.

what makes you think I'm white?

Also--you need to get out more, dyke mc muffin

>Trump cucks hard and does a 180 on his core issues
>democrats drop impeachment rhetoric

I'm beginning to believe the theories that Trump is being blackmailed and caved in.

Attached: ponder.png (256x256, 53K)

Kek
Also Bernie is a bitch ass faggot
>his name Seth Rich

Why fight when everyone is on the same, Jewish team?

Attached: george-bush-jr-and-michelle-obama-hug.jpg (3943x3397, 1.78M)

>HE IS NOT WORTH IT

Attached: 1535998361101.jpg (1270x1270, 213K)

You aren't supposed to engage this directly friend. Spam the thread and get out. You paid attention and now you're down the rabbit hole.

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 10K)

Yep

Attached: FB39FEE6-1D00-4133-B22D-8A3F1559A947.jpg (500x644, 71K)

HAHAHAHAHAHA well memed, sir.

Attached: 9213658.jpg (390x470, 43K)