So what's the deal with advertisements ALWAYS showing blacks with white females so close together?

So what's the deal with advertisements ALWAYS showing blacks with white females so close together?

Attached: Nintendo Switch advertising.jpg (900x900, 516K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishjournal.com/culture/lifestyle/148075/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

((they)) are trying to tell you something. The future is black.

So d&c shills like you can get depressed with their $7.49 wage slavery and eventually no longer live themselves

>they think it will cause higher sales among more groups
>they think being politically correct will save them from angry online mobs
>they are pushing a leftist agenda for cheap labor and mindless consumerism

I'm not a shill. I just want to know why do they always push this when it doesn't work. Even to this day, people STILL prefer to date within their own race.

Kill Jews.

Women are that easily manipulated.

>TV women fuck black guys?
>Then so must I, it is fashionable

women and niggers tend to be the only ones that buy frivolous shit.

Also jews want to create more mutt slave consumers.

>Because ad agencies are run by Jews

because anyone in media is a filthy nigger fucker

They hope that young black boys and young white women will see enough of it to slip into their subconcious and then desire to bang each other. They don't need this for young black guys of course, but for white women they do. Women being highly suggestive to social norms (and making the majority of consumer choices), this could be effective. Liberals also help facilitate this because of their utopian ideology, while conservatives enable it because they like the idea of a bigger consumer base.

Give me proof

every marketer is an intersectional leftist straight out of college. there might be some institutional push within advertisement but the real conspiracy lies in the education system.

They want to promote racemixing.

Attached: 1550674443169.png (1000x1000, 244K)

I also notice that it is a very domesticated neutered nigger they use as well. Not some pipe slanging ghetto nigger. This kind of wimpy black probably wouldn't even dare to hold a chicks hand.

its never a hispanic male with white female or asian female with white male.... or a black female with white male....no its only this combination...always relentlessly repeated.....

it's almost like its on purpose....hmmm

What Really can't understand is what they wan't accomplished.....really to what end? Kill the white male morale? Reduce white genetics?

Seriously this has been going on for along time....MTV has been showing this garbage since the 90's

Attached: stages.png (800x800, 94K)

>people STILL prefer to date within their own race
bad goy
BAD

Attached: pepe_the_clown.png (711x389, 202K)

I asked that a guy who works in the failing german clothing industry. He said, that white men ignore any sort of advertising in an alarming rate and they found out that wemen and non-whites are still reacting to ads.
The same reason nearly all new US series "reboots" have latino actors in it. More and more latinos watch "regular TV" and that is what their numbers "tell" them.

Attached: CharmedVS.jpg (1200x700, 248K)

propaganda aspects aside, the VAST majority of white girl/black guy couples I've seen irl have always had a disgusting white chick. when it's a good looking white i see with a black, the black dude is usually well dressed and in good shape, I think it's just a basic chad/alpha thing and not white women fetishizing them

What is it about whites that make them more willing to ignore tv, but makes non-whites and women watch tv more?

Because Feinstein gave them 500 bucks each for getting close.

women and minority men are low IQ and are the most easily influenced by marketing and advertisement. Both think they can purchase status, as if the things they buy define who they are. They make the best consumers. White males, although earning the most money, are not the best consumers. Women still make up 80% of consumer spending.

if you understand consumerism you can also understand the real reasons for the migrant crisis and refugee crisis. it's all about spending. the other half of the equation is debt. they need new consumers that they can offer cheap debt to because white natives are maxed out.

>failing german clothing industry
elaborate

Attached: 1529118008136.jpg (686x680, 77K)

the future is beautiful. seriously though, if you have a brown gf kill yourself.

Attached: 1539940232978.png (1168x957, 1.39M)

just thinking about it is horrible. some people are willing to destroy there hole culture and put there grand children in danger for making some shitty extra bucks.

and with the money its like always, 99 percent of the extra chash will go to the top 1 percent .

They do it so that you can come here and try to convinse you men that its only advertisments and not real life.

dunno but can corroborate
picked my gf up from work just the other day
was parking right in front of a big ass fucking billboard, 3x5 meter at least
arrived 5 minutes early so had a smoke outside, standing right next to it
first thing she said was "look at the race mixing ad"
and there it was
some local bank advert with a nigger, white female and two nigglets
all sitting on a couch
with Colgate smiles

It's social engineering, but you already knew this.
>miscegenation is great!

Attached: rubikscube.jpg (798x798, 103K)

They are conditions women to think of it as normal and even desirable

This is the same reason that modern political propaganda is so focused on manipulating feminine, maternal emotions like empathy and compassion -- because women are more susceptible to that kind of manipulation, and they now make up a majority of voters.

kek

Adding the Token black kid to an ad will be supported and recieve the A+ grades from hungry jews and the left's racist ideology

Just a pile of employing more mutts for conveniance, advertizing bs, and mainstream media propoganda.

Attached: download - 2019-03-11T021828.903.jpg (960x960, 46K)

>Give me proof

Attached: meundies (11).jpg (588x613, 92K)

Attached: meundies (6).jpg (580x914, 106K)

Attached: meundies (8).jpg (591x902, 125K)

How fucking Nu are you? Think about it for a minute you faggot

Attached: meundies (3).jpg (594x948, 132K)

Its even in kids shows now...watched the indoctrination of my friends kids the other night...i turned that shit off and put on blue planet

Attached: 832F21A4-3C9A-4FB5-AA3F-CCC3593FE2B6.jpg (460x651, 68K)

Attached: meundies (5).jpg (587x731, 87K)

Attached: meundies (10).jpg (585x835, 129K)

>Give me proof
jewishjournal.com/culture/lifestyle/148075/

Attached: meundies jewish.jpg (1042x611, 126K)

Attached: meundies.jpg (610x801, 155K)

Pure coincidence, goy!
We're all just one race, the human race.

Welcome to 2019, newfriend.

I'm almost certain most models are black males and white women. Blame it on faggy white neckbeards that aren't attractive nor willing to pursue a career in modeling.

Also, the juice.

Women, regardless of if they are the target market or not, are most consistently targeted in ads. They are the most likely to buy, for themselves, for their kids, for their friends. They're susceptible and petty. There are focus groups for women, that have never purchased a video game, to try and get them to purchase a game. For anyone. Think about that. They know who's easiest to persuade.

Most true marketers are out of a job as soon as they land one. Marketing is now, more than ever, a numbers game. Previously it was difficult to measure how large of an impact a campaign had, in the newspaper, on television. Your best guess was based on how many viewers there were for a program. Or how many readers there were for a publication. Now, unless Facebook skews numbers--which they've been caught doing several times--you can know exactly who's watching, what else they watch, where they live, their income, and you can sketch a very real, very manipulable person. Not even a persona, a real, honest to goodness person. It's easier than ever. It's become easier to put any warm body into the position and let them just throw money at the customer. So, yeah, most I know are intersectional female losers.
The professional issue is this: Very few marketers have any creativity. How many ads can you actually remember with fondness? Scratch that. How many ads do you even remember?
Marketing majors are everywhere, and the creative ones who actually make companies money are in a different position almost immediately because they don't fall in line with muh diversity. HR runs marketing these days.

This. Metrics have always been skewed. Think of women being given all the "buying power". How many times have you heard this in your lifetime? It's marketing. And it's another opportunity to break women apart from their husbands, make them feel as if they have more power. And it's worked.

> t. marketingfag

Attached: pepe-madmen.png (616x725, 150K)

Why do jews love black people so much?

Only 2 possible options.

They want black men to associate with white women. Or white women to associate with black men.

Remember that this is intersectional feminism, and they are distinctly lacking in the revolution department. So, they need soldiers. Black males -> BLM.

Theyre telling you about the revolution. White women and black men striding happily forward into the future without the oppressive class. The Straight White Male, who's had a bullet put in the back of his head and been buried in a shallow pit.

What reboots have Latinos? You’re a fucking moron. It’s always niggers on reboots.

my theorie is that ad compagny try to reach the maximum of groups, so they put a white female trying to reach the white demographic and a male minority to reach that demographic and there maybe not even an agenda behind it , it could be just laziness from ad compagny to always show the same "couple", but i really want to know too why they always do this ,the same patern repeat itself to many time to be just a coincidence.

Just a coincidence m8

Attached: dieversity.jpg (1194x1200, 876K)

Who knows.

Attached: iq-race.jpg (722x578, 46K)

Because white liberals need to constantly alleviate their cognitive dissonance by promoting whatever they feel most guilty about.

Example: White liberals know niggers are not even human yet want to believe so badly that they are all because of that one time they had a nice conversation with a real nigger looking fellow who surprised them by speaking in complete sentences will > 80% correct pronunciation. But still they know niggers are retarded psychopaths and should probably be sent back to Africa. To reduce this cognitive dissonance caused by reality conflicting with their Progressive religion they push the most degenerate thing they can think of to prove to themselves that they are not in fact racist. White women black male pairing is the most degenerate thing they can think of. By promoting this they can convince themselves that they are not racist, literally the worst thing you can be, unless it comes from the Talmud in which case they just won't think about that until things get so bad that they have to look for answers in Mein Kampf.

This is fantastic, it really is, but do you have more than one example?

I don't know, but I refuse to buy from companies that do this.

Conservative Jew, , casting from his own community, a black guy, lol

They also make 85% of spending decisions.
That was probably also a mistake.

>Theyre telling you about the revolution. White women and black men striding happily forward into the future without the oppressive class. The Straight White Male, who's had a bullet put in the back of his head and been buried in a shallow pit.

Someone should figure out how to rustle the jimmies of the black women

Is... This accurate?

Attached: 1550497451862.jpg (394x417, 13K)

The majority of white men are redpilled to an extent and can't watch commericals without extreme cynicism.

The other reason is because blacks are way more sexually insecure and I'm not joking. They will literally become brand loyal to a company that they feel enables their fantasy of "cucking the white man."

Look at ads for colleges. It's always black dudes and blonde white bitches. They're not trying to fucking reprogram people's subconscious you autists. They're just trying to sell blacks the idea "if you come to this school you can fuck white chicks!"

They don't care. The state is their husband. Until they see a white woman in public with a black man. Then they suddenly give a shit. But only for attention.

Blacks are used as a human shield by Jews. Think about it, if your host country will tolerate their own women getting raped at a horrific rate by animals, please see FBI rape statistics before they started excluded race, then they will tolerate anything, becoming subservient to you and your Talmud Satanic evil

Not for long

Attached: AFEDE743-506D-4B8D-BCAD-7323B46173D6.jpg (474x448, 56K)

These

No. The whites have a flatter curve than East Asians meaning whites have more super geniuses than anyone else but on average East Asians score higher on these tests.

I think this is the most logical explanation. Every "white liberal" I know / have seen doesn't have many black friends, if at all. If they do, it's more of an acquaintance, or the black "friend" is subservient and basically echos whatever what their whitey friend says.

In a circle of friends that have whites and blacks, the whites will (tend to) be the leaders of the group. I see this time and time again in my community college, ripe with niggers and spics everywhere.

I'm pretty sure they'd jump at the straight white male given an opportunity over the gang bangers they usually have to deal with.

Attached: me undies jew.png (1500x1563, 3.98M)

because young, white women prefer men of color with a preference for black men in particular. can we stop with these slide threads already?

WTF this makes me want to fuck black men