It was a uranium centrifuge

We will probably never find out.

Theories:
> Time Machine
> Flying machine that defied gravity
> Teleportation Machine
> Uranium Centrifuge
> Some weird occult shit

The secret is it worked. Hitler sent the allies into an alternative universe filled with NPCs.

It's a powerful magnet that accelerates a hydrogen plasma confined by a toroidal ring. Approaching relativistic speeds, the gravitational waves produced by the motion of the particles are strong enough to totally destructively interfere the gravitational waves of the Earth. It is one of the Earliest attempts by the Nazis to convert the technology of flying saucers into a weaponized form. The bell would enter a high orbit around the Earth, and position itself over an enemy city undetected. It would then direct an energetic particle beam at the enemy city.

I’m still here. Didn’t work

Jew farts.

Is it called that cuz it explodes in your hand?

Lies.

WAS?

Pic related is a colorized photo of a Nazi exhibiting invisible cloaking technology.

Attached: 76115-uleoabydrh-1512893943.jpg (1200x630, 97K)

Did you say "the clock"?

Attached: Glock-19-9mm_main-1.jpg (400x400, 34K)

youtube.com/watch?v=BvgHClMSLKI

My great grandfather was part of the security in the development facilities, he told my grandfather naked and disfigured human bodies came from those "Glocken" they were probably tanks for cloning expiriments

What are those runes on the rim?

germans backengineered ufo anti-grav, bell craft their product
youtube.com/watch?v=bduDeZ4GA0c

Attached: jd.jpg (723x932, 145K)

But we know how cloning works and that's inconsistent with the whole giant black metal bell shape. Maybe they were testing out the device and it wasn't working as desired. They wanted it to carry soldiers into orbit and drop them down silently into espionage without risking detection, maybe. Or maybe they needed someone onboard to operate the weapons because guided optics was totally undeveloped at that time.

post proofs

It was an early, limited proof of concept. Likely unmanned with little to no steering, no onboard power supply, almost certainly belted out untenable amounts of radiation and/or EMF. But it did work.

Attached: 1537071741714.gif (360x360, 383K)

Damm I thought we got the propaganda bad. You actually believe Hitler wanted to kill you all ? Careful you don't turn that into a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Do you think that John Denver had something to do with the "nordic" ets? I have a weird intuition he does.

This.

Here's some Russian guy who developed something similar youtu.be/7cWjc4H6FVQ

eva's diaphragma when adolfs mega mushroom approached

No it wasn't. It was one of those rides where everyone gets inside, it spins really fast, the floor drops, and everyone sticks to the side. It was called the ME Vomitor 265.

Or they just wanted to spin some jews to death.

You don't just yell "die", you have to actually shoot the Glock.