British woman who went on adventure travel in Guatemala

found dead after 5 days search.

Why do wymen travel to dangerous places like Guatemala alone only to be killed by the locals or organ harvested and then killed or raped, organ harvested and then potentially killed?

Attached: 609E6657-AD57-41F5-A944-A5ABE2B32586.jpg (1303x1303, 321K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BBCNews?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they believe that race is only skin deep, so all countries must be equally safe

White woman are stupid.

They legitimately think white men are their only threat

yummy white girl

would fill her tummy and rectum with black babies before beheading her

Sadly, this is the true. They think the idea of black and brown men being dangerous is just a meme created by white men.

Checked and keked.

Attached: Gone-with-the-Wind-Rhett-Butler-scarlett-ohara-and-rhett-butler-6915412-640-480.jpg (640x480, 25K)

Based.

Attached: $_1.jpg (633x738, 85K)

this bitch is so ugly, only a shitskin would consider her attractive

Toll paid.
>Body found in search for missing Briton Catherine Shaw in Guatemala

twitter.com/BBCNews?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Attached: 1544214358119.png (334x346, 127K)

die trips von satan

Attached: 1463573528610.jpg (600x760, 59K)

based brother

...yeah...

Attached: 0_Catherine-Shaw.jpg (615x409, 38K)

>nose ring
into the trash it goes

(((British)))

Attached: TELEMMGLPICT000190882355_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq9_AYHbDsBwSc79KkojrPeU7VcusY9pXG0Cx0PRXEIFw.jpg (480x300, 39K)

Attached: 53165350_137457077300482_6746563247395514305_n.jpg (1080x1308, 83K)

Well, Satan, it's because despite all the pissing and moaning in the West about "muh oppression," white women are the most pampered and protected class in Europe and North America. As a rule, they can go almost anywhere alone and be physically safe. And since they have such, dare I say, Privlage, most simply can't comprehend that in most of the world it's still pretty fucking dangerous for a woman, especially one who travels alone. The concept that on most of the planet that wandering around by themselves will invite rape and murder is so foreign to their experience they simply can't even begin to understand the reality.

well ... shes fucking ugly. why should I care?

Attached: pooh gelassen.gif (600x538, 204K)

So brave, so strong, so courageous, so full of life... well not anymore the Jew isn't. There has to some niggers involved.
>Also... those digits.

So they are stupid. How come schools don’t tell them all that? Like having those images on smoking packs, show them killed women roasties doing “adventure travel” in dangerous countries like Guatemala, Mexico, America or Italy.

Uh, it says there she went missing in Atitlán, which is an indigenous region. Best guess is she tried to buy drugs or something from shady people.

Let me be clear though, you can absolutely travel around Central America (I've done it) IF you're not a complete fucking retard with an IQ in the double digits. Judging by that picture, though...

>a complete fucking retard with an IQ in the double digits
Yeah, but wymen though, right.

What the fuck was she doing outside at that time?

Attached: 2019-03-11.png (523x520, 206K)

No, they just look for danger, because women like dangerous men. They don't care if they die. Many women have fantasies of being killed by a man. It's sexy to them.

Are you a woman?
Lol, people in rural areas are savage beasts
They know they can kill and hide and body and that it would take months for police to find it

>british woman
who gives a shit

Just got out from her Tinder "date"?

being a slut

being a slut non-ironically

How'd she die?

Plus im sure they dont have a fingerprint database of all the Mayan indians to find who killed her, plus the insects and animals would eat her corpse.

Why does every dumb whores who travel to shit holes and get murdered all have the same generic look?

Attached: 1551915841585.jpg (720x568, 33K)

translation for white people?

Hey Brits, I just put on the first ep of “Cleaning up” not knowing it is a British show. It is extremely highly rated... but it appears to be fucking worse and even more depressing than German TV. Why can’t Brits make good entertainment? Your Anglo brothers in Jewish Hollywood can, why can’t you?

probably already gutted for her fat and sold to cosmetic companies and also organs sold.

Found killed and outraged (they're trying to not use the word rape probably), 23 year old Catherine Sahw, lost since march 5, went otusinde from hotel holding a guitar at 1:37, then cameback and went outside again at 5:25 holding a puppy

I'm not quite sure how far from the hotel she was found there's no article

(((Travelling))) is always aimed at European women.

Yes! I've witnessed that.

Why the fuck would you go outside at that time WITH a puppy?

This, for some reason it's true.

>Why do wymen travel to dangerous places
To ride brown cock.
/thread

Like those 2 Scandi whores in Morocco that left with the killers(who ended up being ISIS linked) in the hours before.
It's called Cultural Marxism.

Attached: 2. Before and after Cultural Marxism at Uni.jpg (3000x4500, 2.01M)

Her body art looks familiar...

Attached: tmp_15017-beef-meat-map-22-960620-pixels-butcher-shop-pinterest-steak-chart-cow-82738566.png (960x620, 92K)

she's ugly as shit and looks 40
gross man

checkd and based

Sad.

Attached: 1552336023099.jpg (1303x1303, 244K)

>Toll paid.
Not present among the twitter comments on the story... yet.

>translation for white people?
>american flag.
lmao

based colombians

Attached: 1530309719193.gif (281x86, 14K)

kek, she is an angel for the average indio #Fact

You're an idiot, the guy you replied to was correct. They fundamentally believe in the goodness of all people and they do stupid things because of it.

If she was staying at Mayachik hotel, that is in San Juan. The same town that threw the jews out a few years ago. The hotel is owned by a gringa.

Requiem for a roastie

Attached: 1548016026428.png (1182x1876, 215K)

>She was last seen leaving the Eco Hotel in Mayachik, between San Pedro and San Juan, shortly before 5.30am on Tuesday, carrying a stray puppy. Friends said she would have been going to watch the sunrise. The puppy was found shivering and alone at the highest lookout of Indian Nose, a volcano overlooking Lake Atitlan, San Pedro and San Juan between 5am and 6am on Friday morning.
fucking southamericans, don't even care about puppies

No they don't, they just like to virtue signal

They do, and they don't. They want that danger but they don't believe they will actually end up dead in the end (although subconsciously, they kinda seek death too). Females are fucked up. I can see from her face and eyes that she's the type that enjoys being raped and slapped around. I've been with a few chicks like that, they looked just like this one.

wtf is guatemala ?

I’m Mexican and don’t know why the fuck would anyone backpack through Guatemala? I look like a local there and wouldn’t be caught dead in that shithole.

I think White people have lost that self-preservation us “shitskins” have. That and a total lack of street smarts. That’s why we play you for chumps/suckers.

Attached: 909DAEF2-B01D-4FE1-92E1-ABF40F43D547.jpg (736x655, 77K)

Why are hippie thots with hula hoops so enraging?

>anglo

Checked, rekt, and keked.

A south-western state in the US

If it weren’t such cliché, it would be almost comical.

—-

A British backpacker missing in Guatemala left her hotel in the middle of the night with a puppy that was later found alone on the side of a volcano.

Catherine Shaw, 23, from Witney, Oxfordshire, had been travelling in the country for two weeks with a friend when she vanished last Tuesday.

The Lucie Blackman Trust, which is supporting Ms Shaw’s family, said she left Eco Hotel Mayachik in the area of Lake Atitlan, near San Pedro and San Juan, at 1.37am on Tuesday, but then returned at 3.19am.

Feminist toxoplasmosis

Ya know i want to participate in Jow Forums's laughing at the thot patroll but if she was helping a puppy it just makes me feel bad

A hand drum, known as a hang, previously reported to be in Ms Shaw’s possession, was left behind and has been located.

The charity has identified two of the other hitchhikers, and is working on further leads.

The trust’s chief executive, Matthew Searle, has urged the other women backpackers to get in touch.

He said: “There are clearly a number of female travellers in the area that match or are similar to Catherine in appearance.

“We would like to speak to any of these travellers to both rule them out and to ask if they have seen or spoken to Catherine on their travels.“

Attached: lake-atitlan-guatemala-shutterstock_189649244-1024x679.jpg (1024x679, 67K)

Children mentality, probably a mental shield

Attached: ^_^.jpg (604x592, 65K)

Doesn’t Mexico of all countries have a wall with Guatemala? Why would anyone go to such a hellhole?

That looks frightening. I would never go there.

>indigenous region.

Its one of the super touristy areas where the native guide told us we wouldnt have to worry about being pickpocketed. Wouldn not even alow us to go to the local city near our boat without a chaperone. I couldnt even walk off the dock to smoke a stogie without the kid at the gate having to call his boss before giving a negative.

toll paid, nothing of value was lost

Attached: 1523539148171.png (1920x1080, 2.65M)

Looks like she's under the volcano.

Attached: carlos.jpg (600x600, 35K)

>this is a 10 in Britain

Attached: kara.jpg (235x314, 12K)

>Catherine Shaw, 23
>23

She looks like being over 40, the british version of Brie Larson.

Attached: 16hsqwy.png (500x751, 385K)

Any injuries in the neck area?

>How come schools don’t tell them all that?
Schools can't imply that women are any weaker than men anymore. and that they need to take extra precaution just to be safe.

Kek that image is pretty good you fucking asshole.

Attached: canadian_school_Dufferin-Peel.jpg (1200x900, 283K)

Attached: 20150126_140157.jpg (2048x1152, 901K)

reminds me of the time my sister thought it would be a great idea to travel to some Southeast Asian country into a region where muslim extremist militias were fighting a war with the government because the nature was so great there
we pleaded with her not to go but were met with counter arguments like "oh it's not so bad, the terrorists are stationed two islands to the north"
she actually did it and nothing happened to her directly, but the hotel the next beach over had to be evacuated because the militias wanted to raid it, they were repelled by the army who had a great firefight on the open waters in front of it
my sister didn't even care while we at home were so worried we couldn't sleep for two days

women are like small children who'd think a lion is just a big furry harmless cat

How about this meme: Adventure woman - always ends up raped and murdered. I see potential

Attached: AD-COMPOSITE-Morocco-V3.jpg (750x500, 75K)

fucking nigger get out of my mutt country.

Attached: 1550242021975.jpg (652x960, 131K)

>I'm Mexican
flag checks out

explain this

Check ‘em and dare I say...kek ‘em.

Mutt power!

I hope the puppy is ok.

Basado y culioneropilleado

>that left with the killers
fake news

One less stupid white shitlib roastie polluting the world

>"ZOMG I love travel to vibrant locales! LOL I just got decapitated by a turd worlder, now I get to travel to hell!"

i hope they ate the dog in front of her.

Friendly reminder that El Peten is coming back in the next six years.

Brits are savages and very brutal.
Just look at that Darwin fella.

>They want that danger
No, they are mentally ill.
>tl,dr;
typical toxoplasmosis

They think that everyone will treat them with respect because they are waman. To grow out of it some have to die gruesomely.
Also torture video when?

Why would you say something so unkind. The poor girl is dead

Found the chink.

Attached: 1530229728106.jpg (288x252, 21K)