3 Fun facts about Captain Marvel

1) Black, single mothers who can become Air Force pilots aren't real.

2) The movie eagerly uses Hole's Celebrity Skin in the movie. The song was released in 1998 and the movie takes place in 1995. Big difference between early 90s and late 90s. ...i'm sure the zoomers who wrote and directed this movie should've known that, when they read up on 90s culture from a library.

3) Disney is inflating the box office with their own money to make it appear that everyone in the world is crazy about this movie.

>feel free to add

Attached: Photon.jpg (1280x718, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YtktNetGOKU&t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=cH_rfGBwamc
youtube.com/watch?v=O3dWBLoU--E
youtube.com/watch?v=K4LObO91WTA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

any publicity is good publicity and people like you are giving the news reasons to run headlines about angry white male trolls

The cinematic universe isn't canon.
These movies only exist because Hollywood is bereft of ideas and Millennials don't like to read.

BTFO WHITE MALE TROLL BABIES

Attached: pol troll babies.jpg (591x311, 51K)

>just heard alt right trolls mentioned while ironically listening to NPR special on this movie
no one cares about sjw cinematography

I'm the toxic male, troll baby

...and none of you cunts can counter-argue my points....fucking typical.

How about giving me a name of any black, single mother air force pilot in the 90s or today for that matter?...just one.

I FUCKING DARE YOU!....then we'll see who's all triggered.

>Bump

What's the matter?

Shouldn't a Black, Female, Single Mother becoming an Air Force pilot in charge of multi-million dollar aircraft, running X number of combat missions become a literal 'jesus' in the feminism bible?

her name would've shown up right next to Amelia Earhart or Christa McAuliffe....

59% RT

>giving a fuck about Marvel flicks
Please stop. You're a grown man.

MCU movies were great in the beginning.

Then it just became shill-vehicles for identity politics.

I'm just proving a point in protest.

what movie is this

what is it even about

this. stop giving this garbage attention.

>and Millennials don't like to read
this

Amnesiac pilot is kidnapped by Aliens, the aliens brainwash her because some magic space engine released it's energy into her, giving her extraordinary powers.

The aliens(Europeans largely) pretend they gave her the powers and use her as a blunt instrument. Rival aliens(mutts/jews) kidnap her and bring her back to earth where she slowly unravels the truth about her past. She finds an old friend who is black(single mother), they seem to have a lesbian relationship, but they reveal they're just friends. The child sees Captain Marvel as a parent.

She turns against the aliens who kidnapped her, then removes a restraint on her neck that allows her to become a god. She then defeats everyone and blows up several spaceships by flying into them, then she takes a bunch of alien refugees far far away from the evil European aliens.

The sad thing is, even though its based on aliens, the movie Alien had a much stronger female protagonist and came out way before, but this bitch things shes hot shit for some reason

Resident Evil was great, everyone liked it(well those he like that sort of thing). People only hate resident because it's ridiculous to them, they're not threatened by the heroine. Have you notice that word is bad now, Heroine.

I heard Brie Larson shoots Heroine under her toenails

that seems awfully forced and needlessly contorted overall, just one more shit movie i won't see, but thanks for the recap potatoanon

4) It was the only movie being played in my area Weds-Sunday. No other shows offered.

Pretty easy way to scoop up the weekend teens and guys taking females on dates.

Is she depressed?

Take the date to mini golf or something, why feel compelled to pay for low-quality capeshit?

also the train scene takes place on the boyle heights gold line light rail, which didnt exist until 2007

Probably
There is nothing lonelier than a roastie
Why do you think she posts pictures of her ass and tits online?

This is all I got and can sum up about Captain Marvel.

Attached: Brie Larson and Disney..jpg (1360x768, 176K)

I havn't followed her so I don't know what she has done. It was just something with that tweet that was off.

Should have made her even more blatantly lesbian. Like a dyke James Bond or something.

Attached: Carpet Marvel.jpg (800x1198, 774K)

here's another mind-blower

5)
There was only 2 types of men in that movie......the 'emasculated' Nick Fury....and the male figures of her past who bullied and berated her through out her life, the "toxic masculinity" angle. An argument can be made for Talos, being the only "real man" in the movie, looking out for his family, doing what needed to be done. But he's was an alien, FFS.... As if 'real men' are mere fantasy figures.....not one solid male presence at all in the movie, just so the female message can shine better.

Nice meme flag jidf

Attached: 381.png (385x286, 28K)

The film's main point was, 'Refugees good, evil whitey bad'.

Seems plausible.

Attached: IMG_20160928_170210.jpg (640x376, 90K)

Could you imagine Porsche, the 23 year old She-boon from Detroit... lining up an F35 up for mid air refueling somewhere over Syria?

Me neither.

>Could you imagine Porsche, the 23 year old She-boon from Detroit... lining up an F35 up for mid air refueling somewhere over Syria?
>Me neither.
I'm fucking crying with laughter with that post. But what is even fucking funny is that it is majority Male Pilots doing that shit. But now after this movie U.S. is going to have some shitty women drivers flying over in apparent wars.

Attached: lol.gif (160x270, 864K)

I know this is a science fiction superhero movie with aliens and what not but I did unironically find it difficult to believe a 24 yr old black single mom was a top air force pilot in a secret military air force base and owned a good amount of land in Louisiana.

She wasn't single in the comics and the father was the one who inspires the daughter but absent black father is more acceptable than male role model figure, lol.

Even though its a movie, i couldnt suspend my belief long enough for point #1

>....and owned a good amount of land in Louisiana.

Oh yeah! LOL....that too.

that's some Wakanda-level of fantasy right there..

Attached: Wakandian.jpg (640x640, 28K)

This is what bugs me most. We've had tons of good female leads before all the feminst bullshit. Hollywood needs to learn if you make a quality product, nobody gives a shit about the actors genitals. Like Kill Bill, Star Trek Voyager, Resident Evil, Underworld, Tomb Raider(with Angelina Jolie) etc.

Attached: underworld.jpg (600x450, 48K)

fuck off leaf

>The song was released in 1998 and the movie takes place in 1995
That's how it's always worked in movies. You sound like a Boomer nitpicking small anachronisms in the 1955 depicted in Back to the Future.

You forgot Tank Girl!

youtube.com/watch?v=YtktNetGOKU&t=3s

>remember zoomers, this is from the 90s...learn from us!

Attached: A real female superhero.jpg (325x500, 38K)

and they'd be right to do so....

I also said...early 90s is drastically different than late-90s. As if it was two separate and distinct generations.

let's elaborate:

This is from Hole's early works:

youtube.com/watch?v=cH_rfGBwamc

a bit raw, authentic, "real".....1994....

Then big daddy Cobain died, and Love whore'd herself out fully to the commercial machine to compete with Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera.

youtube.com/watch?v=O3dWBLoU--E

This piece of fucking sell out shit happened in 1998.

Shit, even Auf der Maur (Hole's bassist) had to leave because of it, and wen't solo after doing a stint with Smashing Pumpkins.

youtube.com/watch?v=K4LObO91WTA

turn of the century stuff, good, not great, but I dug it..

>We've had tons of good female leads
Doesn't mention Ripley of Alien series. Fucking Noob.

>Best Courtney Love story I ever heard was this
Couple of dudes chilling in a bar. Playing truth or dare. Courtney Love comes in and get's a drink. She noticed them playing truth or dare and asked to join. They let her. It ends up on one of the dudes asking Courtney Love truth or dare. And he said as a quote when Courtney love said truth. "All i wanted to ask her is did you kill Kurt Cobain?" I shit you not. True story.