"racist" is the most powerful word against whites

It almost rival "nigger" for blacks nothing makes whites upset than this word.

Attached: hqdefault (3).jpg (480x360, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LDAR002M8i45646
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

White logic

>be racist
>get called racist

>cry

Racism is a spook, it doesn't actually exist.

Attached: 1551471982752.png (391x415, 218K)

Black logic

>be a nigger
>get called a nigger

>cry

don't care anymore.

BLACK KID: "Fuck You Bitch Teacher!"
WHITE TEACHER: "Watch your language young man."
BLACK KID: "RACIST!"
WHITE TEACHER: [snicker] baka

>It almost rival "nigger" for blacks

Attached: 1543852602614.gif (268x325, 1.96M)

Interesting, this burger seems to have some thinking.

Now boy, look up the meaning of the word 'racist'.

Once you do that, be a good boy and look up the meaning 'nigger'

Then use critical thinking and decide which is a slur!

black logic

>commit crime

Wrong. Racist is a word the fearful non-whites use.

Attached: 9563351422990.jpg (1000x755, 253K)

>thinking there is anything wrong with being racist
ok retard

It was until about 2015 and then it became overused and now nobody cares

You've overused it. It's lost all meaning... just like hero.

I literally don’t care. Black guy at work calls me hitler all the time and I just tell him he is welcome for his 8 hour work day. He googled it and found out that really was hitlers idea. I’m actually not very racist. And I hate eugenics in any form. So people usually come around to me.

if everything is racist then nothing is. I say actual racist things all the time to piss of white pasty libcucks and when they call me racist I laugh!

Not so much anymore since the Trump campaign, here in the states.

People are realizing it is a tactic used when a leftist has no more fact or valid points to make in debate, so a lefty has to use the Saul Alinsky, personal attack, tactic.

It doesn't matter whether or not it's a slur; what matters is whether or not its true. Niggers are niggers, it doesn't matter if they think it's a slur or not.

in america the word 'racist' doesnt mean anything anymore. the left used it so much, calling everything and anything racist, that the word lost all meaning.
now people just roll their eyes if you call them a racist

Attached: racist2.gif (342x289, 929K)

Lmao you pathetic racists never fail to make me laugh with your "pol humor" threads

Face it, most poc will be infinitely more successful than any of you sad virgins ever will be. You are on the wrong side of history, get over it losers

Attached: ZomboMeme 07022019204446.jpg (1024x683, 47K)

Well then you're a racist. Simple right. If you believe in that so strongly go to a black neighborhood and say it to them.

I have begun just saying "year I'm racist, just like you and every one else".
What of it?
I especially call out the jew...

Attached: jew media.png (722x463, 561K)

russian spy
nazi
misogynist
racist

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA
HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA

Slurs are a social construct, leaf. ;)

Attached: Screen_Shot_20180819_at_10.36.17_AM.png (1245x1041, 124K)

youtu.be/LDAR002M8i45646

Nope. They've used it so much it has no meaning anymore. Just another word for, "I dont have an argument".

I'm not racist because I don't consider blacks human.

I'm not upset about being a racist. Hell, I've got a lot of very liberal friends, and I hide my power level because I enjoy their friendship. Over the years I have slowly introduced racist banter. We just spent a whole weekend going off about kikes, chinks, niggers, dagos...all "ironically" of course.

Your future bloodlines will be mere peasant slaves, once white muscle protection of the world, fades away.

Wrong, that absolute worst thing to be labeled as in normie world is "antisemite", pedophiles are more acceptable than antisemites.

Sure, can i bring a gun?

Ok, so racism is a bad thing. Whats the alternative, egalitarian humanism? God you fucking commies are retarded as hell.

OP is a racist if they think that only white people get mad at racism

just tell these assholes you are married to a black hispanic or your sister/brother's gay depending on the situation.You'll figure it out and it can embarrass them when you do. You could can actually say you are married to a POC instead, sometimes that works. This way they will leave you alone cause no one is going to help you or condemn them if you are white.

All this shit the media pushes combined with the stupidity of people has made me decided to segregate from all POC for my own safety. I am now looking for an all or a majority white job and a new all or majority white place to live. Being white UBS will help me get out of this endless harassment and threats.

Suggestions welcomed.

Lmao I hope you are being sarcastic........

t.Seething Tyrone

That’s pretty racist to point out

Pffft

Attached: 64543F79-920F-4670-8B85-DA5871F7809D.jpg (1024x693, 140K)

that pasta is supposed to be only posted in Humour threads, under Leaf flag, you imbecile

Everyone is racist

>child support.

this is more upsetting to niggers than the world nigger , nigger

MAKE RACISM GREAT AGAIN

www.therightstuff.biz
www.dailystormer.name
www.goytalk.com

Attached: 1612A12C-D1C9-4F2B-AF0D-FEEC05BD9AD2.jpg (1334x750, 322K)

Whenever I get called racist I just can't help but laugh and say "yeah a bit"
But I'm russian so maybe it's different for non-slav weakling whites of the modern era

According to studies all people are racist and babies are born racist.

Go back to picking cotton dreshawn