Why is low IQ only a problem for you when the low IQ is on blacks?

Why is low IQ only a problem for you when the low IQ is on blacks?

Other non-white nations have low IQ average and you don't use it against them

Average IQ of Venezuela - 84
Morocco - 84
Iran - 84
Iraq - 85
Colombia - 84
Nepal - 78
Quatar - 78
Saudi Arabia - 84
Jordan - 84
India - 82
Tunisia - 82
Nicaragua - 81
Egypt - 81
Syria - 83
Afghanistan - 83
Dominican Republic - 82
Puerto Rico - 84
Indonesia - 85
Tons of other non-white countries have lower average IQ yet you don't say anything about that. You only use it against the African ones.

Attached: 1438571365053.jpg (604x662, 104K)

The fuck are you on about?
Jow Forums hates everything non-white.

I don't know about anyone else but I make fun of all low IQ populations equally and don't want them here.
As for the High IQ Jews and Asians, I still don't like them.
But I like the blacks the least.

When those other peoples come here, well bring it up. Right now, negroes are the ones misbehaving.
Kinda a low IQ question to ask.

I don't hate anyone. I just think folks ought to stay in their own countries and leave me the fuck alone.

They hate them but they don't use the IQ argument against them. You don't hear Jow Forums saying "those dumb low IQ Arabs in Saudi Arabia" or "those Colombians admire Pablo Escobar because they have a low IQ"

The IQ stick is only used to beat blacks with.

There are tons of Indians, Arabs, Mexicans,South Americans, etc in the US

When did I ever accuse Latin Americans of being smart?
Mexicans 88
El Salvador 80
Guatemala 79

The IQ stick is used to beat all shitskins with.

They come here and demand to make as much and get promoted as much, because any differences between racial groups is racism.
But maybe racism is right, maybe they're just, as a group, stupid and more violent.

Whites are in denial over how stupid they are on average

>94

Attached: main-qimg-e493900e51d1cc25c693104111622483.png (602x273, 80K)

Well, whites have 2 points over Jews.
Or did you never do the math, cuz you have a low IQ?

lol portugal smarter then you are.

Now be fair! When you account for the Arabs and others in Israel, the Jews come out as... 98.

That’s the Muslims weighing us down. Now look up jewish iq

they just pick some ashkenazi jews with autisticly high iq and think they are smart like them. but they not. most people on planet are animals and dumb as fuck.

This smells a tad like projection moshe.
Ashamed of the Sephardi Jews and the Beta Israelis?

blabla the muslims. its all the mizrahim!

>implying every other white country isn’t plagued by that same problem.

98 is 8 points above "normal" not realy much if you ask me.

i dont give a shit about iq tho. its all a meme.

You didn't/can't do the math...

100 is the defined median/Average in the Western world, German user. 90 is not normal.

To be fair African IQ can go in the 50's and 60's range

Now look at genetic disorders.

No. We think they are shitskins too. You are all niggers together

90 is normal dumbo. below is mild retardation.

Equatorial Guinea: 59

the arab be keeping the man down

>Why are you mad there are violent primitive retards stabbing, shooting and stealing in your country?

Gee idk

Okay user I am going to be VERY honest. Most of Jow Forums isn’t white. They LARP as white Nazis sure. But the reason Jow Forums beats blacks with the low IQ stick so much is because they all feel superior to you. India feels superior, goat fucking Muslims feel superior, big people feel superior, and all of Latin America feels superior to blacks. So that’s why you feel that ‘white’ Jow Forums beats you with it the most. It’s because literally everyone uses it against you guys. I don’t know why everyone on earth feels superior to blacks but that’s why. The most vile nigger hate threads I see are always filled with middle eastern flags. Propbably why they’re not taking refugees from Africa, neither is asian countries. Think critically OP.

because you're a fucking ape, literal unevolved subhuman
you're acting like a brain dead savage, destroying everything normal humans built and you do it because you think (if you niggers even can do it) that's some "evil and opressive" things, fucking soulless niggers, every fucking race hates you even other niggers hate you
just do a favor to the world and KYS YOU NIGGER FAG

I've cut you a break, rabbi. I did the math for you.
Oddly enough, if you consider the Sephardi Jews to have a similar IQ to Spain, you get that the Ashkenazim Jews have a similar IQ to the Ukraine. (Hint: both are IQ 98 average countries)
It works out and is reasonable.

Attached: Jewish IQ.jpg (532x647, 99K)

Yep. And they got a lot of shekels for that.

Attached: Jew IQ myth 2.jpg (1680x1050, 672K)

the greatest mathematician in the world was indian so "average national iq" doesn't seem to mean a whole lot, while on the other hand africans never even invented civilization

>all feel superior
Pretty much this, but the most racist people in America are Mexicans and its not even close. Most poster on here are spics too and i've actually been banned for starting a mexican hate thread for being off topic which tells me even the mods are spics

Hey! Op's pic looks like my dad.....

Does that make you jelly op, the fact that I know my father?

The fuck are you even talking about? Muslims have been always treated as low-IQ subhumans since the dawn of Jow Forums.

Attached: 7467244.jpg (2307x1377, 439K)

easy: we don't want you here.
repeative labor will be replaced by cost-efficient robots, we don't need niggers.

Character is what should be praised. High IQ has often often been used to justify, encourage or praise the actions of psychopaths; whether it be global capital, communist or nazi.

and if you want proof that you're a subhuman go here

my country is 85, you can really feel the 30 point rules, especially between castizos and mestizos

Literally all of those are negro mixed to some degree.

Is it bad? I mean, you have a cast system, basically. In the US, the low IQ peoples want to eat the white people

That is a valid point. Its a reply to the muh dick threads which isn't even accurate

>whites have dick
>whites have iq
>whites have created a lot of shit
>everyone wants to look like whitey
>everyone wants to fuck whitey
>whites have major tourism industry
>everyone going to white countries
>whitey invented internet

>All shitholes
HMMMMMM
And we typically only point that out for africoons because they are the worse offenders in that regard, one african country has an IQ of 58

Kind of this but it's mostly because how much representation blacks get in the media and how much they fuck white women in genreal and various races women. Imgaine a small dicked asian or Arab or god no poo. they have nothing to be superior about but by doing the "le iq meme" they have the littlest amount of Superiority to make them feel better.

Attached: b58ebb531f65c2f5223d52d667069b94.jpg (960x960, 108K)

I don’t care how high or low their IQ is if they stay within their own country and only fuck up their own lives and culture. The IQ argument is used on niggers because they live in the same country as whites who used to own them. Only a low IQ nigger would need this explained to them.

Attached: Ashkenazi arent that smart.jpg (902x2268, 1.62M)