Horn Africans are Caucasian

Horn Africans (Ethiopians, Somalis, Eritreans, North Sudan) besides their dark skin they look like Caucasians.

Attached: B270F1EE-9C70-43DE-952B-96EC0B60575E.jpg (1242x830, 661K)

Other urls found in this thread:

somalispot.com/threads/ultimate-proof-somalis-are-caucasian.53797/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No deep eye sockets, semitic (oddly shaped) nose bridge relative to the brow-ridge & forehead. Oval of the face doesn't look european either....Same goes with cheekbones.

Having said all that, they look different from other Africans for sure. What is caucasian though ? As in "European" ?... If so, they don't look European.

That's European (see image attached)

Attached: roman-hellenic type morphology .jpg (1132x1150, 161K)

He looks more European than actual non Europeans mixed with European.

Attached: A91685B6-20CC-47F6-A5C9-3C346771DD5E.jpg (1242x1610, 471K)

African Americans are caucasian.

Attached: Michael_Steele_CU.jpg (580x383, 21K)

Attached: 1144-michael-steele.jpg (1200x630, 95K)

Well, Europeans As well as Horn Africans can vary in looks. Here’s another example. By Caucasian I mean caucasian features as in More oval face, Straighter, pointer nose, larger forehead.

Attached: 47CF28C8-828E-4870-B1BD-0DE91BFC5F82.jpg (1242x1454, 1.11M)

/thread

Attached: 1548630207097.jpg (741x1024, 85K)

Nop...Same thing..No European features there.

This man does have caucasian features but this is rare for African Americans. Also adding that they are mixed with Caucasian from slavery while somalis aren’t mixed yet have the highest amount of caucasian features outside of the European (white) race itself. This is what a typical AA looks like:

Attached: 6B413CD5-968D-481E-889C-A6E428504E14.jpg (1242x1503, 1023K)

Nop.... Wow! it's actually scary what you people think europeans look like. You guys are either blind or trolling.
But one thing intrigues me. Why would any other race want to look like Europeans ? Are you people all ashamed of your own people ? Do you people have identity issues ? Is this like a weeaboo varation fetish or something ?

He looks like an Armenoid caricature, a distinctly Non-European "caucasoid" phenotype.

Attached: armenoid_yapfiles.ru.jpg (250x360, 16K)

They are closer to Europeans then West africans, west africans split from everyone else slightly earlier than europeans split east africans, they also descend from back to africa migration

Attached: Genetics Nafri 2.jpg (600x485, 79K)

Obsession? You seem hurt by the fact that Ethiopian n man exhibits caucasian features.

When I was younger everyone from north Africa and most of the middle east were listed under Caucasian in the census.

>Obsession? You seem hurt by the fact that Ethiopian n man exhibits caucasian features.

If it's a fact, prove it then.
I'm just bothered by how deluded you people are. You guys are no better than flat earthers.

But many East Africans do have identify issues in fact with not being able to be put into a box. They don’t look like typical black People, they aren’t white. They’re “their own thing” people presume.

I can see that as well!

Was in Vegas 2 weeks ago. Only chick I saw there that interested me at all was a cute little Eritrean craps dealer.

So you b sayin niggaz wuz white n shiet?

Caucasian doesn't equal European though. For example almost all Arabs are caucasian yet most don't look European. White Europeans have cromagnoid elements which are not found in most Arabic populations, and definitely not in "horners". When I think of a white European looking black dude I think of someone like NBA player Rick Fox, not some rat-face somalian.

Attached: rick fox.jpg (183x275, 6K)

but why do most somalis look like this though?

True they aren’t synonyms. I used it in the Sense that many Hornets have European features. Compared to For example, Semitic Arabs.

God had a sense of humour by giving them a head shaped like a lightbulb but empty of ideas.

Rick Ross is literally mixed, While most Hornets Aren’t. Which is why I find it surprising they have features considered European. Also, Horn Africans are much, much darker skinned so if course they wouldn’t pop up into your mind. But no denying they do look different compared to Black People / other Africans. This man, had he been fairer skinned would look very European.

Attached: 66381501-9A6E-4509-A2F4-F7EE8CF2AD2A.jpg (927x1474, 663K)

>Horn Africans (Ethiopians, Somalis, Eritreans, North Sudan)

I did a quick search to see how different they all were and how much in common they had with Europeans. Sorry, i don't see it. Keep in mind, i even typed key words like Somalian supermodel, Ethiopian supermodel etc..

Only thing i can see is that they do indeed look different from let's say...a Congolese or let's say, someone from Central African countries. That being said, they don't look anything like europeans.

Then again, what is "caucasian" to you ? Should europeans even be classifed as caucasian ? and if so, then we're forced to conclude that caucasians look very different from one another.
It's quite easy to tell the difference between an Armenian and a Swedish person. It's also generally easy to tell the difference between someone from Finland and Poland or Ukraine.

Attached: PORTRAITS.jpg (1144x278, 104K)

Came to see this. Was not disappointed

Attached: 1548484183046.gif (264x248, 959K)

They look like black Jews

Attached: zoomali2.jpg (999x562, 305K)

>zoomali

Attached: zoomali4.jpg (960x960, 71K)

Many of them are at this point, yes.

Horn Africans and Indians are same

Ethiopian President: Haile Selassie, considered himself Caucasian, differnetiated himself from other Africans.

Attached: 78C52241-51C4-4BF8-91D1-85DFC40A889D.jpg (1162x1123, 321K)

It's almost like they have been mixing with Caucasoid Arabs for the past 10,000 years since the last flood, huh?

your average brit

>besides the fact they're black they look caucasian
go away shlomo

>pic

Literally a dark-skinned Caucasian.

they don't look even remotely white you fucking mutt.

Of course, Europeans differ very much in looks as would any group of people. You might not see it, but many anthropologists agree that Horn Africa exhibits features that would be associated with a Non- African typically. Europeans are caucasian, so i interused them but the correct term I should have used was Caucasoid, to clear up the confusion.

That Eritrean chick is gorgeous.

Ethiopians have large amounts if Arab blood from ruling over Arab land land, But Somalis, are a homogeneous group with no Arab blood. If Horn Africans features being mixed was the answer, surely they’d look like your average mullato.

>r Rick Fox,

THIS... He actually looks like a nice looking Abo.
I've noticed that Abos have a very different brow-ridge from other african looking people. a prominent brow-ridge, yet also quite different from european ones. (because their bone-bridge, forehead look different, not at the same angle etc..)

Attached: aboriginal-australian-dancer-with-face-paint-standing-in-shadow-atmospheric-FRPD96.jpg (1300x942, 78K)

Attached: 1551892544779.png (741x381, 154K)

Is this what jumping the shark looks like?

Oh really?

Attached: 36AD9714-B32C-4312-8946-ABD9B49AF9E3.jpg (1242x903, 646K)

That is fucking sad..
somalispot.com/threads/ultimate-proof-somalis-are-caucasian.53797/

I always thought Somalians were proud people. I hope this forum doesn't represent the average mentality of you people.

Because they are all Russian rape babies is why.

I’m Ethiopian. I’ve always known Somalis to be rather proud or that they were better, but that thread seems to be sarcasm. If not, that’s sad. Ethiopians don’t think we’re caucasian. We’re still African of course as being the place where humanity might have first started. But no denying we don’t look like other Africans.

no they are Capoïd.
they have bulb shaped heads.

Attached: 1524177928598.png (400x351, 173K)

Hell, no. They do not have the brains of white men. And THAT is what really counts. Monkey brains = monkey people.

No

Lmao. No. He looks non-white. Only a non-white would say he looks "European".

Okay, all you have proven is that you are a darkie.

Exactly.

>Are you people all ashamed of your own people ?

This.

we gotta stop trying to butt kiss whites..
Our ancestors never did that and saw them as lesser beings. We are unique Somali only.

Attached: 1423449711212.jpg (358x515, 48K)

average african american is 27% white, 50% have admixture greater than this

You’re right. Our ancestors wouldn’t looo twice at them.

Attached: ethnostate citizen.png (478x627, 30K)

Ethiopians admixture is ancient, proto-Semitic. While African Americans are fairly recent. Not really comparable.

Embarrassed by making a clear observation? Even Anthroplogists are intrigued in East African genetics.

Somalians are ugly as hell.

What sets most Europeans apart from other races is the combination of robust skull with sharp features. Other caucasoid groups have much weaker bone-structure and different facial ratios. Europeans have strong brow, deep set eyes, bigger jaw-line which compliment the the sharper features.

Attached: 178589.jpg (400x500, 41K)

Eritrean Elder.

Attached: 3DA774B3-BD1A-4367-AC19-140FEA64488F.jpg (989x1426, 830K)

Indeed, and they should stay in their Horn of Africa and prosper. Rather than the streets of Stockholm. Fuckhead.

That’s no way to talk to a fellow Caucasoid. We’ll keep invading Europe and your women, thank you very much.

Show me their IQ distribution and we may talk

fuck off Somalis are the ugliest niggers ive ever seen

t. descendent of west-African slaves

Somalis and Ethiopians are the only human blacks. They are obviously not white or European but their skull structure is Caucasoid.

Somalis are absolutely some of the most low-IQ people I have ever had the displeasure of meeting. Ethiopians are definitely their superiors along with Kenyans and other East Coasters. The Yoruba Nigerians probably take the number one spot of smartest Africans and consistently rank among some of the highest earners in the UK and USA.

they are not human

Attached: refugee.jpg (1920x1920, 458K)

Attached: 737841_5012369654_2684e52bb1_jpgd6df48cd1fb6bcf16a6cbad05bc1e7f6.jpg (240x360, 33K)

>human being

Attached: phillips1.jpg (380x380, 23K)

they do not look like humans

Attached: hqdefaultT6HKP7R9.jpg (480x360, 21K)