How come there are few threads in support of president Trump on this board. Did you guys do a 180...

How come there are few threads in support of president Trump on this board. Did you guys do a 180? A year ago this board would scrutinise every article that criticised your precious "God-emperor"

Attached: 858_TrumpCPAC-small.jpg (320x199, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SQj3RGcWaSY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because most of Jow Forums is in the game just for the memes.
And right now, Trump isn't the hot take he was before.

Q predicted this

Lots of anti-trump threads are made by shills and mini raids. Check the time and date in which they're created, all within 15-30 min of each other

Trump lost us when he broke all his campaign promises

We’re a pro Yang group now

And three years ago nobody gave a fuck about this tard.

We only support winners
Trump is a loser

Just a bunch of fucking shills and trolls ‘avin a giggle

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Attached: 1547158895606.png (736x400, 54K)

>meme flag
>reddit spacing
Hello Shlomo!

No...many of us go out and shitpost at other sites like The Hill, Daily Kos etc.

This is homebase, but she cannot get any memes and messages across if we ALL stay in here on Jow Forums

Shills have taken over
Just look at the meme flags itt already

>city no have no retards

*we

The Trump supporters were shills and gullible idiots.

>his country elected Trudeau

Because most of the people who want to discuss politics, left. Mods don’t delete the constant spam or the seven copies of the same thread. I have over 95 threads filtered at midnight. More if I check in during the day. Almost every thread is one post by OP.
There is no point in trying to discuss politics with chat bots, trolls, or paid influencers.

Trump is the one that did the 180

Nobody voted for an administration filled with Bush-era neocons and Goldman Sachs executives. Nobody voted for a 50 mile fence extension. Nobody voted for increased aid to Israel. Nobody voted for low black unemployment. Nobody voted for the most immigrants ever. Nobody voted for Kushner and Ivanka.

Attached: 1552316246261.png (750x1125, 611K)

And who lives in cities? Faggots, Jews, nigs, and liberals.

surely all of Jow Forums did a 180, not Trump...

They are winning I guess

Trump supporters are too busy making sure everyone on this board knows that they are in fact a discord tranny.

MAGA was replaced by MIGA
Simple as lad

This is why. Pol has stayed the same. Trump has changed. Let's hope he redeems himself in time for 2020

We've been shown "the art of the cucking."

This. Shills now comprise over 50% of the board

Trump didn't change. You people just didn't realize he was a swindling businessman who knew just how to pander to the right people.

Literally almost every anti trump post is a shill

Trump fans stick to their general (I appreciate that by the way), so there's usually only around one to five threads up on Trump himself and more often threads about news he's involved in. Meanwhile the copycat shills rely on hammering the idea of "the board turning on Trump" home by mass flooding because shilling like that supposedly worked for Trump (and shilling of every kind takes up space that could be taken up by useful threads, which are dangerous to the mainstream narrative). In time the hype will die down and we'll go back to being the rarely-frequented discussion board that this always was (or at least so I hope, as the sheer amount of Yank drama can at times make you forget it's about politics and I frankly feel like it's only even as well-visited as it is now because that way it's value as a source of independent news goes down).

In the end, it is not about candidates. It's about trolling and finding truth; stay true to that, use the catalogue to hide (candidate name) threads and focus on fighting the slide by bumping the good shit.

Attached: YangBang1.jpg (1160x3000, 945K)

Attached: YangBang2.jpg (1161x2225, 413K)

He banned bump stocks and doesn’t care about due process. He is dead to us.

I’d say 80% of threads now are shill threads at any given time in the catalog

delusional

>what is /ptg/
When did you get the go-ahead on the "Trump lost his base" campaign?

Attached: The Dutch Menace.jpg (505x401, 54K)

???????
So if you’re not learning at school, so you leave, the school wins?
So if you’re standing in the rain getting wet, and decide to get out of the rain, the rain wins?
So if you’re getting shot at, and you retreat, the shooter wins?
You’ve got a odd opinion of life.

I knew Trump was a sellout as soon as he started complaining about higher interest rates and criticizing QT. He wants the bubble economy/stock market to continue, who does this benefit? WALLSTREET and the BANKS.
The normies woke up when Trump was triggered by "anti-semitism", legend has it that he's still on the rooftops REEEEE-ING about anti-semitism. Trump is your typical used car salesman who works for the rich, no more, no less.

ΟP I imagine if you fell in love with some girl and she repeatedly cheated on you and shit, you'd still love her just as much after 3 years.

Anyone who writes posts like that is unironically a cuck through and through.

Because he's a shabbos goy who wants the highest level of immigration and won't shut up about all the good he's doing for black and hispanics.

Just like msm, no one posts what he's actually doing.

good goy

Attached: 1552077499506.jpg (1024x843, 271K)

The whole goal of the shills are to either convince you that your opinion is wrong by verifying each other, much like this thread here.. or keep posting utter shit threads to get you off this site. Mods are comped
You said most of the people that want to discuss politics have left, that is one of the goals of the shill. If it’s a fact people are leaving because of the things you mentioned
>constant spam
>seven copies of same thread
If true, shills are winning - it’s what their paid to do
I don’t get your analogy

I don’t mind him praising the good work he’s doing in black communities,can’t really think of anything besides more jobs, but all he does it tweet.

Fed Reserve yanks the Donald's chain:
youtube.com/watch?v=SQj3RGcWaSY
J,380

>Implying it wasn't Trump becoming Jeb Clinton

Attached: 1551666518489.jpg (692x630, 79K)

Nice digits

This is only a place. It doesn’t stop ideas because it’s flooded with garbage. The only thing that the shills have done is make a place unusable. There is no original thought shared here anymore. New ideas are drowned out by pointless spam threads.
You talk like it’s bad that people leave. It’s not. It’s normal. Think about this as a natural disaster and the shills are water. If thousands of gallons of water try and drown you, it’s pretty stupid to stay in place. The water will eventually recede.
The shills won’t leave because people here aren’t smart enough to avoid them. Let dumb and dumber hang out. Find somewhere you can discuss your ideas with likeminded people. WHERE you do it, is irrelevant.

He's not giving our American friends here anything to meme about. A shitty fence and more mexicans to make Apple and Microsoft richer? Good meme material.

Literally obama with white skin an loves joo instead of muslims.
SAME.

The fact that someone took the time to make this...

Trump supporting red flags laws
Trump supporting mass migration
Trump supporting tech censorship

on the issues I care about he has been a total failure. /pgt/ can shout out all criticism but it doesn't change the fact that he has absolutely cucked. if Obama had said some of the bullshit Trump has there would have been a revolution.

I support principles and not the man. Trump has strayed from what he ran on so fuck him.