Have you kicked a kike today?

I hear it brings you good luck and good karma for at least a year.

Attached: jew kicked.webm (352x640, 466K)

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/672/text
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LMAO

If you punch him, the good luck lasts for two years.

surely that wont help anyone

Attached: 1552312746967.png (1267x1685, 3.16M)

this was kind of mean, Orthodox Jews are against Israel

I know it's glowies trying to incite violence so they have an in for shutting down free speech. But fuck that's funny.

Attached: 2176433476943322.jpg (1439x1439, 97K)

10/10

Victimizing an ethnicity of professional victims... GREAT IDEA. DUDE!!!

Where was this, kudos to that man.

Based Judenkicker

Yeah, because the Jewish diaspora robbing us blind is sooooo much fucking better.

they already have it.

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/672/text

Only because God hasn't given permission.

Attached: 1552246572305.png (879x813, 374K)

KICK ME, KIKE ME...

B A S E D W A V E

Shameful. People who are white need to be held to a higher standard. Even the Nazis knew better. This is out of Raul Hilberg's book
"The party, apprehensive about the possibility that the display of the star in the streets would result in new disturbances, issued circulars warning party members not to molest Jews." Children especially were to be cautioned. But [here is no record of violence. In fact, there is a story of a little girl who went out of her way to greet politely a Jewish community worker. She said, "Heil Hitler, Mr. Jew."

I can't really tell if Jow Forums is getting stupider, or if its just being fed so much information it has no idea what is actually real anymore.

Orthodox Jews are not against Israel*

>Virtually all Jews in Israel are Orthodox. Degree of practice varies.
>Virtually all Jews in diaspora that are Orthodox are Zionist, and also extremely conservative.

*There is always an exception. The exception to this is a very small sect of Haredim called "Neturei Karta" who believe that retaking Israel without divine guidance is heresy. They are less than .1% of Orthodox Jews.

Moar!!!!

I keyed a muslims car

Attached: jews scared of rat.webm (220x400, 723K)

lmao

Attached: jew dancer.gif (234x154, 2.26M)

I've never seen a kike