You’ve crossed the line

Which one of you bigots did it? Police are involved. Have fun in gitmo you drumpf supporters

Attached: C76B7673-C190-447D-850A-974326EDBBF9.jpg (1600x900, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytco.com/press/statements-in-response-to-criticism-of-the-hiring-of-sarah-jeong/
twitter.com/paulhammelowh/status/1105215054159462402?s=21
twitter.com/unlincoln/status/1105216087405191168?s=21
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What were the comments?

Someone got misgendered

The posts by Bressman, as reported by the website Anti-Fascist Action Nebraska, joked about the Holocaust and about turning Israel into "a crater." Other posts stated that "gays are scum of the earth" and that he "probably would" drive his car into a Black Lives Matter crowd for the "lulz" (laughs).

"I have more compassion for small dogs than illegals ... and journalists," he stated in another pair of posts.

So, someone had to go to the chat room first and then complain? Seems like there is no victim.
Also, don't give out your personal info.

>Jow Forums will defend this

What’s wrong with what he said?

Ari Kohen, who is Jewish, taught Bressman in a class about modern political philosophy, said he contacted campus security Monday morning out of an abundance of caution. He said in an interview the student never expressed anti-Semitic views in the class.

"It's a little bit frightening to be honest," Kohen said of the posts. "It's sad that people feel this way in 2019."

In a way it is surprising. Why do people actually hate Jews so much? Most people in the US have probably never met a Jew.

The director of the Anti-Defamation League-Great Plains chapter, Mary-Beth Muskin, said she appreciated Ricketts' prompt condemnation of the "very disturbing" posts, but said the situation points up the need for better vetting of campaign workers.

"You are always harming people when you spread hate," Muskin said.

See bigots. You are harming people just by existing. You can’t help but hate.

Here's the defense I suggest:

As a young white man on the internet, I have faced torrents of online hate. I engaged in what I thought of at the time of counter-trolling. While it was intended as satire, I deeply regret that I mimicked the language of my harassers. These comments were not aimed at a general audience, because general audiences do not engage in harassment campaigns. I can understand how hurtful these posts are out of context, and would not do it again.

Source: nytco.com/press/statements-in-response-to-criticism-of-the-hiring-of-sarah-jeong/

I think we crossed that line a while back when we turned that AI chatbot into a genocidal maniac

He has a right to speech

Yeah you’re right buddy.

Attached: 900021ED-7826-4ADE-9A9F-96949000E08F.jpg (482x526, 48K)

Freedom of speech does not apply when discussing truths about jews.

It is similar with why Chinese people hate blacks so much, but China doesn't have any blacks.

You guys are all pussies if you aren’t racist and satirical on your main social media accounts. Im still kicking at my lefty school.

Not if it’s hate speech. Be careful bigot or ill report you to the internet police.

>Police are involved.
Pigs are useless. There are millions of illegal aliens roaming around, 'unafraid'... Rule of law has broken down, I do as I please.

Attached: 1552339309956.jpg (511x480, 24K)

(((Bressman)))

>I have more compassion for small dogs than illegals ... and journalists

Attached: 1552189310452.png (400x400, 270K)

And his father is a lawyer, what are you implying? Be careful racist

You are absolutely correct, my fellow white person. Jews are extremely rare and tend to keep to the entertainment, banking, and governmental industries exclusively. Unless one has had any interaction with those industries, it is purely irrational nazi hatred and completely anti American.

As Americans we have to stop this sort of rhetoric by any means. Also it is important that as white people we always keep the holocaust in mind. Israel is our greatest ally.

Attached: I.png (116x165, 16K)

I'm not sure actually. I LL get back to you if I figure it out.

twitter.com/paulhammelowh/status/1105215054159462402?s=21
Link for reference

Where’s the problem

>probably would" drive his car into a Black Lives Matter crowd for the "lulz"
Treading the legal line a bit close there.
Only lefties are given the benefit of the doubt.

are we composing a letter to Jussie?

Attached: g.png (188x316, 65K)

twitter.com/unlincoln/status/1105216087405191168?s=21

Fuck off nigger

>Not if it’s hate speech.
There is no 'hate speech' exception to the First Amendment.

Sounds based and redpilled. I’d share a Padron Family Reserve with this fellow.

>joked about the Holocaust and about turning Israel into "a crater." Other posts stated that "gays are scum of the earth" and that he "probably would" drive his car into a Black Lives Matter crowd for the "lulz"

Bucking fased

>"I have more compassion for small dogs than illegals ... and journalists," he stated in another pair of posts.
we all know where this is coming from by this statement, when we view Katrina and seeing large groups of black people left in a sports stadium without any resources like running water we understand that elites in the USA consider the black population in general to be as property, leave them in the thunderdome to fight to the death

meanwhile they're bussing dogs owned by white owners in busses to their white families

and pay attention that both poor whites and blacks had their constitutional right to arms removed just when it was needed the most

kek

cuck police investigating speech jews find offensive yet again hahahahahahaha

watch him get tons of black pussy now

Also did this retard use a Discord or something

Hahah fucking based Bressman

Thought police, mobilize!

there are no lines on the internet faggot. kys

people who stayed behind were just shooting niggers for fun in the days after katrina. shit was hilarious

based, but could be interpreted as violent and illegal. Remember to always speak down to them in a NONVIOLENT manner. A bullet from us is seen as worse than a nuke from them.

Attached: the body.jpg (1108x596, 54K)

What exactly do schools think will come of this shit? Inevitably they end with the school overreacting, expelling the kid, and then getting the unholy fuck sued out of them.

Brandenburg v. Ohio

Based comments

lol think we could get them to change their logo if we shitposted hard enough? Just think of all the money that would cost them...be pretty funny

Attached: 1214287620726.jpg (320x240, 18K)

There’s no way Jow Forums has enough power to make a university change their logo. No way no how. You’ll just be called racist and made fun of

>There’s no way Jow Forums has enough power to make a university change their logo
Are you underestimating the Internet Hate machine???

Attached: 1222500309201.png (400x400, 168K)

>Jow Forums will defend itself
Damn right.

Attached: 2EDD881C-7392-4E92-ACC4-0E4245875654.png (1280x830, 74K)

Yes. Prove me wrong

Attached: 57939C05-9A6C-4D93-B746-534040100441.png (202x188, 4K)

Attached: rutgers.jpg (900x900, 46K)

/ourguy/ for sure.
based af

Shit did I do that? Haha sounds like a smart kid. Funny how he’ll be kicked out of clown college.

This is what an occupying force looks like. Get these rats out of here.

Not how it works kike

Attached: 1486955947852.gif (233x199, 1018K)

Based uid. I know a deSusa. Kek

Underrated reply, sorry buddeh we are all jidf chatbots here, you will need to implement your own lulz until clever anons return

Attached: 01825B86-1CFF-429F-8678-01AC0B034FF2.gif (400x267, 3.05M)

Based af

>people only think blacks are primitive because of the superdome
>moving the goalposts to one particular disaster response from 15 years ago

Attached: 961121C8-F47E-4495-93CD-FDBA6D6E134A.jpg (471x388, 14K)

>I deeply regret
wrong, never apologize

Respect the diversity of tactics, faggot.

Reminder that the internet is srs bsns.

The official N tower starter of the Alt Right.

gay and wrong and won't work

1: deny everything if they can't prove it was you
2: it was obviously satire

Haha wouldn't it be funny if Daisy had a monster cock in this image? Like she is getting visibly aroused at Luigi unleashing his male aggression so she gets a huge boner haha. That would be pretty funny. I'd like to see that version.

Nebraska, where the N no longer stands for Knowledge

i've read this a dozen times and i just can't see where the problem is.

lol
it's mainly for banking and medicine reasons if you must know

i know right. jews are only the wealthiest and most powerful ethnic group in the country, who are highly tribalistic and antagonistic towards whites.

>paying kikes to indoctrinate you
not anyone from Jow Forums, that's for sure

This. It's can safe in the dark, no-one's around, you're behind a pseudonym, but maybe you registered with your name, maybe the school is your ISP.

Redpilled as hell

he shouldn't have said anything, he should have just violently attacked people on campus, like a berkley leftist.

Christ, you guys are easy to destroy.

>use discord
>use your name as a username
>post countless real life references
>post pictures with high profile people

Based as fuck

They do nothing but spread white hate. That is all they do. Hate white people. Then when a white person hates them back, it's outrage. The hypocrisy is pretty intense. I do not trust anyone under 35.