Girlfriends

if you go too long hating women, can you ever go back? how do you start enjoying women again or is it over for me.
its not like they are going to get any better as time goes by.. anything i can do?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-07 at 19.16.04.png (1194x1000, 901K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/o28y1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>how do you start enjoying x
the answer is the same for everything, stop coming here

i haven't been here in a whole 2 years, just got 'back' yesterday. I won't be staying long. needed to ask /diy/ something...
real life was everything Jow Forums said it would be :(

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-07 at 20.01.43.png (1196x626, 1.04M)

Stop coming here and go out and mingle dude

Hold your nose, keep your standards. Demand the best. Demand a wife and for her to produce healthy children.

We can only get the things we want by demanding that they occur.

Attached: 1545509413187.jpg (710x661, 30K)

>real life was everything Jow Forums said it would be :(

this is the unfortunate truth

Or you can just become gay. There is an epydemic or cute traps these days. Its boipussy season

I did... thats why I'm here. It was hard. every ones completely broken, including me and none of it made sense. should i just internet full time?
seems kinda bleak but IRL ironically isn't real. Everyones off their heads on drugs or lies.. whats the fucking point?

i dont want to be rude but fuck off and die you jewish cunt.

>its not like they are going to get any better as time goes by
Reality is sweet.

No, that's the gaypill
It's how they get you

MGTOW is gaypill-lite
Don't take that pill

You'll start hating women even more when you're dating her.

truth

My GF dislikes the fact that I've become racist as fuck and that I will vote far right from now on, but she still gives me blowjobs and when we fuck I always fuck her like an animal. What gives? Jow Forums told me I could redpill girls with muh dick

Attached: 1552099012173.png (676x628, 314K)

ok well thanks everyone.
it truly is a rotten world once you go to far into the light. best of luck to you all

Kinda rude. Also i am not jewish. I am an american tourist

Women seem wicked when you're unwanted my man

a big problem i have is am i good enough for the woman? I'm only an average guy, can i really demand the best?
I've got flaws man, but at least they are human rather than manufactured flaws. modern, imposed flaws, left wing flaws, deep narcism and about 100 sexual partners + consequences type flaws.

I'm just a bit weird, not a complete and utter victim of modernity/jewish filth.

Touring Israel are we? Whats your angle kike?

Attached: 1544784642840.jpg (1280x936, 485K)

why? whats the matter with you?

Yes, goy, just become homosexual. Nothing wrong with that.

Attached: sémitomètre.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

not sure about da constable but aye mishtook da missus for a mule onece aye did
un she nevah kawl mei bac

Attached: o6uye.jpg (500x375, 40K)

Bumping because I hate women and hope they all die a fiery death but if that happened I wouldn’t have a wet hole to fuck anymore what do.

Are you good enough for a woman? Think about that. Turn it around. They are the weird and silly ones. You are here, with us, a redpilled based Jow Forums Jow Forumsfag.

Women require strength and assurance, THATS DESPITE your 'flaws'.

Your mind and will are all that matter. Every degrading thought you have was put in you at an early age. Thats not you, you are that being that existed before all that. A man demands and gets what he requires.

Attached: universe.jpg (940x940, 465K)

you're completely right, well put. I guess I'm just worried that a fuck on a friday night and 3 kids who will eventually have to die in a race war is even worth trying to 'train a women'..

isn't the situation we are in more important?
dont we need to rally the lads
and forget about these women for a while?

i dunno....
great post though mate, I'm conflicted recently but i tend to agree.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-07 at 19.02.11.png (1200x860, 661K)

Took me 5 years. Just start hating being lonely more and be real picky when it comes to dating.

I'm on 7 years.
had a date the other day and nearly had an aneurysm.
scary bit is i have never felt alone.
thats kind of what i want to know.. is the in ability to feel alone a strength or will i become a hunchbacked freak with grey skin and a neck beard?

i feel like I'm risking it

congratulations by the way :)

Put it this way, if youre bothered about a coming race war youll need to join the army now for a year or two to get some weapons training. But moreover, youll be a better fighter for our cause with a family and kids than without one. Having kids changes you, from a cub to a wolf.

My kids wont die in a race war. Know why? Because I'll slit every cunt in the area, have a few laughs then sit back and have a cup of tea and a fag.

Remember the FreeTommy demos? There no power on earth more based and more effective than our guys in service of our people.

In the mean time, give zero fucks about what women think. Simply demand to meet and talk to them - they actually like that.

Attached: 1545072628525.jpg (600x999, 134K)

Getting men to propagate the genes of the already dwindling number of good women is part of "rallying the lads." This will be a multi-generational battle. You can't create soldiers without good women.

sure but surely we are going to have to settle for the low IQ blue pilled chavs on bennys for a few decades while We rely 'the lads' the right wingers, the neets, the Jow Forumstards the you tubers and anyone who's vaguely awake?

seems like me trying and failing at dating is a waste of ALL of OUR time :)

just trying to work it all out, I've got no one to talk to in real life about this sort of stuff.

I had the exact same thing when I was your age. Went seven years without even thinking about women - just went on the piss with the lads.

If I had my time again Id have combined my lads time with some serious getting the bitches faces and seeing whats up.

When I got divorced a few years ago, I went out, showed my fucking power level and got results big and small every time, even when bald and old. So think what you could manage if you gave zero fucks, like me.

Attached: 1546201325880.jpg (320x320, 27K)

>sure, but surely we are going to have to settle for the low IQ blue pilled chavs on bennys to have all the white babies for a few decades? thats the way it is now and we can sort of rely on them.
we dont want to compete in the birth war we want to win and never speak of it again.

Easy Morrison

ill give it a try, thanks lol
i suppose when looking for security and solidarity, its hard to turn the 'giving a fuck switch' and the 'i dont give a fuck switch' on and off too often.

im a bricklayer from south london but recently I've been thinking about going full goth on the doll.
its a shitty analogy but society is almost screaming at you "give up"

im not unwanted.
got 2 on my case
1 is 21
2 is 47
im 30

It is not a waste of time to secure the existence of your people through continuing your lineage. A good woman provides clarity and focus to your vision, because having someone worth protecting makes you fight that much harder. This effect is amplified further when you have children. Create a family, build something worth protecting, and the path forward becomes even clearer. Others will see the truth in your words, and helping them on the same path with strengthen their own convictions. Soon you will create a community of men who all have something to fight for, whose bond is strengthened further by your shared understanding of what is important. As outsiders see how you've helped men and women create value in their lives, your message will grow exponentially. Success will only come from strengthening the damaged relationship between men and women and rebuilding the family unit that's been all but destroyed.

Well Ive been in london loads of times, teeming with pussy.

Think of this, there are literally millions of females out there. All you have to do is say the magic chat up line...."Alright? Whats up?" Nothing more than that. Look directly at them and do that. Then do it again and again and watch the world change in front of your eyes.

Young men must begin to demand and have white kids. All you need is permission, Im giving it to you. No one else will, they, the normies, think you have to be nice. Fuck all that.

Attached: 1541783441258.jpg (904x500, 131K)

This.

Attached: 1552082696588.jpg (1680x1050, 660K)

There's no issue with women as long as you don't seed.

should i take a serious gamble and get this girl pregnant and work the rest out later?
I mean.. a lot of people do it that way and i can work.
I guess i was just trying to find out peoples opinions on working on the movement compared to providing children for the movement in 2019.
it seems to me most of our most productive do not have families and should those of us maybe embrace this time rather than fight it and be miserable.
its not like Hilter was on Tinder, right?

what a mess.
ps sorry for my punctuation.

Hitler had a higher calling, and even he could have had kids if he'd wanted.

You can still be part of the movement while youre getting bitches.

But be warned. Dont just get any fuckin roastie up the duff. If shes not good enough long then dont do it, find another. Keep looking.

have you ever upset a women and made her cry?

part of our movement is surely about not breaking them more. I'm willing to go quiet for their sake but who am i kidding. thats a mixed race epidemic right there.

are you saying its actually kinda to break as many hearts as possible?
you could be right.

ok, top bloke - thank you :)
good luck

Once artificial wombs and sexbots get advanced enough, women are going the way of the horse.

Attached: future of women.jpg (1957x1296, 1.16M)

Attached: accelerationism.jpg (710x473, 160K)

Or you could just get a sex doll. There's no reason to stick your dick in a fag's AIDS infected asshole.

Attached: just get a doll.jpg (1151x469, 84K)

>pol was right again

you know the truth about women. this will free you from pain and torment more than anything in the world.

Money. Self-independence. Focusing on yourself first. that's what matters.

just looking

Attached: nope.jpg (500x334, 24K)

You can't escape. Jow Forums is both our heaven and hell.

Break her heart early, shell get over it alot faster than you or any of your mates will. She will have another man within two to three months. Its very very easy for them.

The last thing you want is to give her kids if you and her arent right. Youve got to like her like you like the sunshine. The pity of life is that those types are the hardest to find - but thats part of the struggle that true /our/ guys face and accept.

As for staying quiet, women dont have the physical intellectual or moral heft for the true struggle of mankind - so its not really her business.

Attached: 1543177214406.jpg (1920x1080, 365K)

Once you are redpilled on the woman question you can't go back. You'll never love a woman again.

You're welcome, good luck.

LOL & Checked

they are like 8 grand though, and you'd have to get it delivered at 4.45am - and then never ever let any one close to you near you ever again.

Attached: 8oehfysbynv11.jpg (720x720, 41K)

>women dont have the physical intellectual or moral heft for the true struggle of mankind - so its not really her business.

maybe this is my problem.
why the fuck am i expecting them to understand.

thanks again.

Finding a girlfriend is easy if you are not a socially inept bumbling retard who also happens to be ugly at the same time.

Finding a girlfriend who is attractive, redpilled and caring is damn near impossible.

Yes, I know, you don't find one, you make one. But this seems so fruitless when it's always feelings over facts and "good" values over reason no matter how much you argue your point.

Any tips on how to redpill your woman?

>anything i can do?

Do you hate dogs and cats? Alligators and lions? They do what they do because that's how nature made them and nature made them that way because that's how they had to be to survive.

You don't have to like them, just understand them and their needs.

Let nature run its course, and have her watch. Like war, reality is a cruel parent, but effective teacher. Pass on the memes to her.

Attached: 227.gif (500x281, 930K)

>redpilling a woman

All you really can do is show them the facts, the studies etc. And let them come to the water if they wish.

But its the dark implications they cant handle, like the fact that people do need to suffer and die in life, and that people are not equal.

These are the redpills that men have often kept away from women and why men have kept them out of our business historically.

Attached: 1545474861659.jpg (480x848, 302K)

>Any tips on how to redpill your woman?

you can't while they are still sexually active

once youre redpilled its very hard to go back. Fucking believe me, ive tried.

>should i take a serious gamble and get this girl pregnant and work the rest out later?
No, you should first assess if you earn enough money to support at least 3 children and a housewife. If not, find a skill that you have a knack for and work hard until people will pay a pretty penny for that skill. Find an area with low cost of living where you can live and still do that high value work. Focus on this over meeting some girl, but don't completely shut out opportunities to meet good women, because sometimes life plops them in your lap when you least expect it. You don't want to lose out on what's right in front of you, especially something so rare, for marginally higher financial security. At the end of the day, if you are not wasting money like a subhuman, it is really not as expensive to have children as most think. Especially if you have a good woman who saves you money by growing food in your garden, budgeting, couponing, etc while you are providing, devoting herself to her children to get rid of daycare expenses, etc. Also, having a good woman at home helps give you the motivation and peace of mind to kill in your career and outpace your colleagues.

The important part is getting some sense of financial security and building a family, home, and community with a good woman. Do not settle for some random girl who you cannot trust as the mother of your future children. Vet through the trash until you find a girl worth creating a life with. Take care of your shit and create value, and the path forward will become clear.

back to discord, kike tranny

yeah fuck that.
its over.
I'm just going to go full 1488 with my bros
maybe ill find a QT Prison guard when they gas me.

thanks for your advice all the same my friend.
maybe its just in the cards for some/most of us :(

i will try though.. thanks

ez fix -- become self deprecating and find someone with the same level of shit self esteem you have

ps. sounds really comfy. i hope you get there if you're not already there brother

Also avoid the “let’s rekindle shit” or the woman who looked you up on social media after x amounts of years to see how you are doing. Even if they have not rejected you in the past openly, they’ve rejected you. And even if they hadn’t, the timing is always so convenient for THEM to make that move. Women will do shit like this when it’s convenient for them to live their own timeline of making mistakes and hoping for a safety net that they do not respect. No matter what, do not take them or treat them seriously. A woman who wasted her 20s with several guys is no good to be a good mother and she’s just waiting for you to take the bait because she will never really care about how you feel. (Remember, them doing this is acting out of selfishness, you don’t want a selfish cunt to be the mother of your child)

This thread is why Jow Forums is based and reddit remains globo homo cancer.

we're all good boys here.

i just had a look at /b/
what the fuck happened?

Such a tiny percentage of women are actually worth loving. Less than one percent for sure. Women thrive when they grow up in small/medium sized communities and have a strong family, but most women don't have that nowadays. Plenty of women out there aren't bad, but they don't have any charm or appeal because technology and detached city life has killed their femininity, which is pretty fragile. Same for men, but at least men can actually thrive and realise themselves fighting upstream against modern life. Women just don't really stand a chance, not strong enough.

sorry, i missed this post!
i like your attitude.

Trans girls and men are better partners anyways...

Attached: 1528604285336.png (180x180, 67K)

I just started to date a nice and hard working gril, but I am not excited at all, something is broken inside of me and no women can restore, it feels like only spiritual experiences get to me.

Beta

Die kike

been there done that
women are wasted energy unless you already have your life going for you, meaning a job, a house, a car. Don't bother unless you like being poor forever.

You should give her a chance for a while longer though if she really is a quality woman. Maybe in time things will start to feel right.

I'm right there with you man. Will a woman actually rise to the occasion? I fear I'll ask too much of them and they'll decide I'm not worth becoming better for.

Sure, I am giving a chance, going out and having fun, not very interested now, but maybe it gets better.

1-2k.

i dont hate women, i just realize my countrymen before me have made a terrible mistake, the pathway to hell is paved with good intentions. maybe it wasn't a mistake at all, maybe it was fate. maybe all civilizations are doomed to this plight on a long enough time line. who knows. only thing you can do is ride out the storm.

Why do you hate them?
I think you hate yourself
Women act in a very predictable manner and I think you are just mad that the way they act around YOU personally doesn’t match your fantasy vision of yourself

step 1 : get good
step 2 : no more problems

Attached: 23B99BDE-BAE5-4028-BA32-384EF891D527.jpg (354x382, 103K)

Women are very easy to "start enjoying" "again" that's kinda their thing.

There's a simple creed that will keep you happy. Don't lie to yourself and don't lie to other people unless you're sure the situation is combative and they mean you harm. Don't throw everything at an abstract goal. And understand that "having a girlfriend" or "becoming successful" is an abstract goal. In the end, you're all-in, you will live, and you will die. And you won't get any satisfaction from betraying yourself along the way.

Stay true to Logos. Or betray it and suffer the consequences.

Attached: alita plushie.gif (480x480, 3.7M)

I only had sex with girls from the time I was about 16 til 20 and around my 21st birthday I met a girl I really liked, we hungout all the time and laughed and cuddled yet she still broke it off with me after 2 months. Women can be fucking wicked my man. I told her so much personal shit, I kinda regret meeting up with her but at the same time I don’t.

>have no problem with the 30 year olds spinster type of chicks
>every single one of them ended up being some stereotypical used up self entitled cunt manipulative fucking bitch who tried to spin it around on me trying to make it seem like i should be happy to have them in my life

Bitch i know im your backup plan but for fucks sake im not the used up whore in this situation im a fucking single male with zero kids and i could easily just go bang a hot minority chick instead of settling for some haggy ass white girl in her 30s who is having some kind of life crisis

I'm shitting bricks because I think a friend of mine is gonna wind up found in a ditch somewhere. Shes a working girl who's been living with me for the past two weeks because she was homeless, and I haven't heard from her in almost two days now.

Attached: LJ.jpg (1920x1066, 957K)

streamable.com/o28y1

Attached: Fver.jpg (1920x1179, 1.09M)

>Israel
fuck off

I'm praying to god she finds her way home, and that shes not dead in a trunk somewhere

Why do you care

Protect yourself financially from divorce, then just go for it. Women were always this way, they are just more brazen now because we allow it. In that sense it is good because avoiding trashy women is easy if you don't fall into the trap of dick thinking.

Because she was a good bitch despite her issues

The scary part is when you realize you're not interested and you don't know why. I often wondered why I don't feel engaged in sex with random chicks, especially since the society made me think that scoring was the ultimate achievement. It really isn't.

And also all her clothes and shit are at my place

Dude honestly alot of the time i feel like im just forcing myself out there cause at the end of the day im happy with just me and my couch. I still fantasize on finding a nice girl to settle down with i feel like thats all it will amount up to be just a fantasy.

I wonder the same. Been single for a few years and I'm actually trying to meet someone (I'm turning 31 next month). It really sucks where I live (DC area) and these dating apps are really the only way for me to try and meet a girl. Don't have a lot of friends and the few I have don't go out to bars and I have a little bit of social anxiety so I hate going to bars alone because no one talks to you and I'm too awkward to start a convo. It's hell feeling like this.

Women from Nova are cunts

Don't impregnate a woman outside of marriage.
For marriage you need a woman's permission.

Comprende?

Stay true to the Logos, but don't forget to love the Anima. This truth is not for every man.