Why can't this guy lighten the fuck up during discussion? He looks like he's about to kill himself

Why can't this guy lighten the fuck up during discussion? He looks like he's about to kill himself.

Attached: 1.jpg (461x471, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TVYDdZWUWlE
youtube.com/watch?v=d7lm4Z4Xa44
youtube.com/watch?v=YSmN_vTpsk8
youtube.com/watch?v=WXYuqrO8LLo&
youtube.com/watch?v=xRfV6qsvlUA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he knows hes lying

>if only you knew how bad things really are

Mister Peterson is a psychopath he's also a father figure for me he's the dad I never had.

It's all part of his public persona.
He's intentionally fostering the appearance of this grave thinker because it staggers bainlets.
It's all a part of the game. I'm convinced only totally evil people ever become public figures.

/thread

He's deeply mentally ill and off his meds.

Attached: 1552150736333.png (588x598, 404K)

I don't understand why people think he is charismatic. His skin is paper thin and every time he is challenged he just makes this homosexual face and says clean your room. It is intellectual jerk off.

Attached: 1499327465695.png (408x117, 69K)

he's secretly blackpilled

he doesn't have a proper diet to maintain proper health, both mental and physical
all that nigga eats is jerky

Im sure he's just bored and tired with the same ol song and dance everywhere he goes. Hes doing another show or interview every day, half of which are needlessly contentious
What was he lying about on that panel?

to be fair I'd look even worse if i had to keep going on shows with feminists getting upset

He drank a glass of apple juice, his only weakness... except for most other foods and beverages

He says he's got depression.

SAGED for faggot meme flag

Attached: image.jpg (726x1000, 100K)

mummy on the right, she's so fucking sexy

>that face
>that smile
>that smirk
>that voice
>that brain

tfw I will never receive her milky udders
why even live

You should see me bruh

>He says he's got depression.

Not anymore, he consumes 100% beef only these days and it cured him

Holy smokes, he actually knows postmodernism and marxism are different things now.

SRS CAT IS SRS

This was hard to watch, Q&A is such shit

Retarded frog.

/thread

wish a nigga would he looks like such a fucking neurotic controlling kike its insane

This one is one of his better ones lately.
youtube.com/watch?v=TVYDdZWUWlE

>be Peterson
>singlehandedly saving white civilization
>lead the intellectual dark web

Yeah no shit he is stressed faggot kys

Here is his best quote. Its from his book "Maps of Meaning"

>I dreamed I saw my maternal grandmother sitting by the bank of a swimming pool, which was also a river. Her genital region was exposed dimly. It had the appearance of a thick mane of hair. She was stroking herself absentmindedly. She walked over to me with a handful of pubic hair compacted into something resembling a large artist's paintbrush. She pushed this at my face. I raised my arm several times to deflect her hand. Finally, unwilling to hurt her or interfere with her any further, I let her have her way. She stroked my face with the brush gently and said, like a child, isn't it soft?

You tell me why he looks sad.

it's called thinking

Jordan Peterson is a genius. Natsoc faggots are mad as fuck that he's not on your side, but he's not on anyone's side. He just drops logic bombs and destroys feminazis and shitlord journalists in debates.

Peterson doesn't give a fuck about whites. He married a kike and is a shill.

Because the price of the fruit of the tree of Knowledge is the loss of innocence
Also order your room

But have you cleaned it user?

>Why can't this guy lighten the fuck up during discussion?
Because in a discussion, thinking and providing constructive answers takes work. Most people who interview him parrot a small script, he actually structures his reply on the spot according to his beliefs. Essentially, he is shitposting irl live.

Jordan Peterson is a genius. Natsoc faggots are mad as fuck that he's not on your side, but he's not on anyone's side. He just drops logic bombs and destroys feminâzis and shitlord journalists in debates.

It's time

youtube.com/watch?v=d7lm4Z4Xa44

because it makes him look important, he's a fucking fraud
youtube.com/watch?v=YSmN_vTpsk8

I hope he's spammed this question in every live audience until he answers it

The "clean your room" line is a truth though, user.

If you haven't got your shit squared away (physical, and metaphorical) you have zero business commenting on societal issues.

This faggot was SENT by the U.N. to pacify white men and make you feel like you have a voice. What's the voice say? Separate. Don't band together. Don't notice you're going extinct and definitely don't fight back.

His task is to make you feel like everything is OK. It's not. quit following him. He's manipulating your feelings. You should feel ANGER for what is being done to your people. You should be organizing rwds like your ancestors did.

This is his role.

Attached: 1548507331826.png (1220x636, 1.53M)

>truth
It's more of a parable, but yeah, this.
In fact I'm up for a ''room: clean'' prerequisite if anyone wants the ability to vote. Why the fuck are we letting trash nobodies vote? They have zero touch with reality and their utter lack of microcosm management indicates they are incapable of deciding about what's best for the macroworld.

Because he was invited onto the Australian TAXPAYER FUNDED television network to talk to the AUSTRALIAN PUBLIC about politics and philosophy but instead the jews at ABC surprised him with a video question from MILO YIANNOPOLOUS in a brazen attempt to stir up E-DRAMA and make him look bad.

I'd be upset too!
(in fact I was)

my guess is its cause he has no idea what he's talking about. he cant even make up labels properly

Jordan Peterson Dismantled
youtube.com/watch?v=WXYuqrO8LLo&

Jordan Peterson and the JQ (mirror)
youtube.com/watch?v=xRfV6qsvlUA

Attached: 12dc65b0b3c4a4a275939dee1b80f519945bca78b9694f1fd252885b3c9dee95.jpg (1195x960, 128K)

He puts on a facade. He doesn't know how to act differently

I'd say it's part acting + self-preservation. His anus has to be tighter than fort knox out of paranoia over saying something out of step + he probably just wants to be le serious concentrated 'this isn't a fucking game' dude to counter the banter and opinions thrown around on the panel, a psychological trick without saying a word.