FINALLY. How has this not been implemented throughout western countries yet?

FINALLY. How has this not been implemented throughout western countries yet?

Attached: 661rjx9m67l21[1].jpg (750x834, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ry7-kkEtJIY
youtube.com/watch?v=Xla4IkYuqbI
youtube.com/watch?v=-n55iyzeSbE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's just going to lead to less supplies in supermarkets. They already get fined in France for throwing food away.

Because most places voluntarily donate to soup kitchens already. It's not hard for the hobos to get fed unless they get banned or refuse to go.

>gibs and free food
The entirety of Africa wants to know your location.

THERE'S NO FUCKING NEED TO FEED THE RETARDS , GODDAMMIT. LET ALL THE POOR PEOPLE TO FUCKING DIE.

OP IS A GAY RETARD CONFIRM

>everyone stops buying food
>just wait outside until 6pm when it closes for free shit
>profit

The poor are mainly dumb and useless degenerates who don't deserve a free meal.

I pray this big government nanny state bullshit never makes it to USA because then there will be no more dinotendies threads.

Pretty sure products with expiration date which will be over soon are sold very cheap and almost always nothing left

But me wants life :(

Attached: mordor.png (500x500, 393K)

Here is your (you).

Fuck the French.

If i knew wasted food was going to niggers and hobos i would keep it till its rancid then give it to them or just throw it where the animals can get it.

??
Expired food that's not rotten is given away to charities in supermarkets here

Only a few supermarkets are doing this and it’s a real mess to manage. Also nobody force them to do that we’re not a commie country. Yet.

it would kill the secondary market where poor people can shop without feeling like they got a handout

Attached: market.png (907x843, 993K)

Fuck YOU mutt

How do you think food banks obtain all of their gibs?

hmm.

>give money, food and medicine to africa
>their population explodes
>now there's 50,000% more starving, sick africans
what do

Attached: dasrite.jpg (1596x2576, 1.35M)

Because if they get food poisoning from out of date food, they can sue.

Build dozens of pyramids. WE

Oy vey, will the Jews immigrate back to France now?

>FINALLY. How has this not been implemented throughout western countries yet?

THIS
H
I
S
needs to happen in the USA asap!

And when it does I will be the
FIRST ONE IN LINE
I
R
S
T

O
N
E

I
N

L
I
N
E
to setup a contract to buy it @ $1.00 per cart full BEFORE it is slated as a "give away"
JUST
U
S
T
to keep it away from the savages.

I will load it all up in a garbage truck and crush it right before there eyes

>stores are forced to give shit that didn't sell to the needy
>Stores stock less perishable goods and retain slightly damaged items
>Frogs that shop later in the day can't get eggs because they ran out and have to settle for dented soup cans

Supermarket i worked at when i was a teenager used to do this. Anything that could no longer be sold would be donated to local charities to help feed the needy. Then one day some nigger came along and sued the supermarket because they claimed the free no questions asked food made them sick.

Now, all the unsold food goes straight into the trash compacter, no exceptions. THANKS OBAMA

This 100% BULLSHIT..
I owned a restaraunt/ bakery for 25 yrs and i attempted to donate food that was cooked THAT DAY and the answer i got was NO THANK YOU WE'D PREFERE MONEY $$$$$. Not just 1 organization i contacted 8 different groups. They all cry " muh homeless" but reality is they dont give a fuck, they ONLY want operating cash for their own salaries.
I NEVER DONATED AGAIN.

Sometimes I think niggers are even worse for a civilization than jews. At least some jews are useful I would even dare to say that a few are valuable to civilization but nogs... shieeeeeet man

America needs to do this to export it at Canada, haven't you seen the /cic/ threads?
Feed your people before you feed niggers

>France
>now feeding their invaders

No thanks, I'd rather throw it out than give it to the masses of illegal invaders trying to steal my country.

In any case, here in the U.S. it is sold at greatly reduced price to surplus outlets, where you can buy $5/lb. cheese at $2/lb.

Attached: Yang3.jpg (617x593, 127K)

Attached: shit2.jpg (107x158, 9K)

inb4 France is a communist surrender monkey shitshow.

>the needy
dios mio

You'd not believe how much food goes to the bin.

>create a new company
>have a warehouse near your supermarket
>make a contract to rent food to the supermarket for the purpose of selling it
>if it's not sold by a date just before it expires, the food must be returned to the warehouse
>the warehouse is not a supermarket and does whatever it wants with the food

its not like the stuff gets thrown away anyways
Nothing will change
Its retarded that we throw away so much food,

i get a little annoyed with "not-for-profits" that pay themselves lavish salaries desu

Attached: bbb.jpg (650x823, 142K)

fixd

Attached: 243t.jpg (214x291, 20K)

well because the EU says we have to burn the bread that is only a day old, and we can't give away food that is past expiration date.

France is literally violating EU law.

>wants to feed canadians
You'll get the rope too, nigger!

Attached: canadian school.jpg (1200x900, 283K)

Alot of chains like walmart actually do give away food to local food pantries thats nearing the sell by date. The problem is alot of manufacturers of food products dont allow these chains and stores to give away old food and will instead pick up unsold inventory to basically just dump the shit.

If that happened in the US
>Stores give away outdated food
>Some half-clever hobo claims he got sick from eating old food
>Gets a parenthetical lawyer and sues the supermarket and shelter

No way that's real
>it's real
twitter.com/billmaher/status/962197173524873216

Not here. A little bit is, just enough for the store to virtue-signal and try to rook people into buying the full-priced stuff, but for the most part, the excess food goes into the trash. It's fucking disgraceful, to be honest.

God's work user

Good for you guys. There is much to pick on about Germany (and my own country) these days, but kudos for being that civilised. My own country is supposedly rich, but we are mightily unkind to our poor. I am no commie, but deliberately refusing food to those who cannot afford it is pretty messed up.

Ok so the problem here is food has legal expiration dates, it's against the law to serve the food even for free past that date. So that means these supermarkets now have to pull the food even earlier otherwise they couldn't donate it. But how much earlier a day? But then in a day the food center needs to toss it. So how about a week? Well most produce and baked good have a week expiration at most. It's just a very complicated logistical nightmare that would end up costing a ton of money.

I'd normally say no to this, then I found out that half of all food is thrown by super markets. Based.

>thrown out food is almost past expiration date
>gets fined if you sell expired food
>gets fined if you throw it out
>gets sued for poisoning someone with expired food
This can’t possibli go wrong.

The solution is simple
Consume it

It is in the u.s. too.

Check the difference between "Best Before", which is essentially a sales tactic, and "Expiration", which almost never appears on food, and then use your head.

jej

Imagine giving a bum on a street corner an uncooked defrosted pizza to eat. That's literally the first food I tried to cook on my own. I had it on low temperature and eat it when it was barely cooked and still ice cold with the dough all floppy. Eat about a 1/3 and then got violently sick.

For two reasons.
Liability and cost effectiveness.
If someone get's sick from anything distributed by a supermarket, that supermarket can be held financially responsible. It's not worth the risk to deal with expired foods. It's also more expensive to donate the food rather then just throw it out.
No business is going to needlessly waste money and put itself into legal jeopardy

The Best Before date is not the same as an expiration date, little tard-monkey. Learn the difference, and stop making us look so bad.

Attached: 1536371740799-0.jpg (480x720, 58K)

I see lying about expiration dates in your future.
America already does that, but in the opposite way. (expiration dates tend to be an entire week or more early so people will toss food and re-purchase)

This, really.

it literally says on the box at what temperature and for how long to heat up.. how do you fail simple instructions?

The troublesome ones never left.

>Imagine giving a bum on a street corner an uncooked defrosted pizza to eat.
They would probably be pretty happy, desu. Life finds a way.

Cos it was my first time using an oven. No one explained it to me. It took some time to even learn how to switch it on, and which knob corresponded to what area. It also just said low, med, hi instead of temp.

>$80/kg for basic cheddar cheesw in Canada

The UN should start an international food garbage program where 3rd nations send them food

Attached: s_57.png (1100x739, 1.33M)

No one starves in white countries, faggot. We are too good to the poor already. They are voting voting en mass for our countries to be invaded by fellow garbage.

>Maple syrup cheddar.

Attached: 1507507001569.png (510x332, 66K)

Spoken like a true Jew.

Why buy food then? I’ll just wait for them to give it away.

>Sweet like our country

Imagine paying $39 for 6 chicken breasts

Attached: 1540940653219.jpg (2976x3968, 2.64M)

>No one starves in white countries
no

>how do I mathematics

Attached: 1470406780937.jpg (3264x1836, 464K)

The Canadian government is brain washing the masses that eating meat, cheese and dairy is racist and bigoted

They are promoting $oy, tofu and insects

Attached: 1540940696895.jpg (932x900, 382K)

They are not allowed to sell food beyond sell-by dates. That stuff gets thrown out.
But there is one genuine consequence this policy will have if it really is implemented fully: sales for all those cheap products will drop as poor people get their supplies from the unsold food rather than buying the cheap stuff.

My question is, will El Pueblo still buy eco+?
youtube.com/watch?v=Ry7-kkEtJIY
youtube.com/watch?v=Xla4IkYuqbI
youtube.com/watch?v=-n55iyzeSbE

You'll line up with the homeless to get undesirable foods?

>$7.99/100 grams
>1kg

Attached: 1520540274608.png (680x1322, 977K)

>basic cheddar cheese
Try harder, faggot.

Attached: 1472610088001.png (597x448, 412K)

>supermarkets have to GIB free food
>right before GIB time buyout select stock (tendies) for literal pennies (or whatever low denomination coins frogs use) on the dollar
>eat like a king whilst've depriving sicarrii and pirata of spoils

that costs less than $10/kg in the USA and Europe

Attached: download.jpg (246x205, 15K)

Egglien

Around here it mostly goes to pig farms.

1 post by id

Very nice.

Attached: 1503907658001.jpg (326x353, 25K)

Do the people cheering this not understand that in a healthy society people should be able to buy their own food, and provide for themselves and their families? If this is at all a necessary measure it's symptomatic of a shit society. We should not be feeding children breakfast in school either. At that point it's daycare, and people should be able to get their shit together enough to provide their kid with breakfasts. Why anyone would want the state feeding their child is beyond me.

Enslave the homeless

Attached: 1551806683611.jpg (628x532, 60K)

Enslave the rich.

>Because France is not a western country
Mutt education.

>forced to give unsold food to the needy
Why would people still buy food then???

Attached: 1523829237066.png (220x229, 21K)

why even pay for food if I can just go get day olds for free?

A FUCKING LEAF

Attached: Rakeyourself.jpg (496x521, 37K)

And Argie comprehension. This is why the Falklands belong to Britain and not you.

You're adorable.

Attached: 1519085177122.png (633x591, 148K)

Because we sell food up till expiration date here. If they did the poor would just die from food poisoning. actually now that i think about it that would be awesome.

Attached: 1548748828982.jpg (334x506, 22K)

That non sequtor.

Stop pretending to be smart Chiam.

Attached: 1552199648650.jpg (480x553, 62K)

>All niggers and sandniggers stop shooping for food and just camp by the back door instead and wait for them to give it for free.

this is not what normies think

The only reason America hasn't annexed your asses yet is because you have less to offer than Venezuela. At least they have oil. And no, shitty tasting beer and gap toothed women don't count as a resources, m8.

What's a homeless guy gonna do with a frozen pizza?

Leave it in the sun for a few hours, viola!

You sound angery, Chang. Are you okay?

Homeless people still crowd the metro asking for money because they're 'hungry'.