Q predicts John Perry Barlow’s death. How is this possible

Q predicts John Perry Barlow’s death. How is this possible.

Attached: 93C5BA55-F1CF-4DC0-B85E-F6648CF29D0F.png (4711x3124, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aIbf6wB8LSU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: F287672C-850B-4B4A-9D72-FCF189F55FFD.jpg (1200x952, 235K)

Why delete all his posts between those two posts? You know, like the posts talking about Snowden.

One thing I don't understand is why Qtards don't use the strongest "proof": the McCain time-of-death one. That's far more uncanny than all the other schizo garbage. What gives? I don't recall it being debunked.

>doubting Q

Attached: 1909346563565.jpg (890x1030, 236K)

Attached: 9516837A-F7DE-4022-A71B-68A7826E4D9D.jpg (960x635, 93K)

Attached: EFEAEE28-530B-4B4E-B94C-9333E406400F.png (1629x1206, 593K)

I also predict that all living persons will die.

Trust the plan, that's ignorant.

Attached: 1552250737852.jpg (1200x1189, 90K)

oh wow i honestly thought for a moment this wasn't going to be bullshit. you guys fooled me.

Attached: 7293A041-0CB7-4E03-BAA9-4A30597C6A28.jpg (1024x556, 77K)

>Post random info all day any day
>Important event happens
>Someone scrapes together numbers to make it look like a coincidence.

fuck off q queers

Attached: 1256560082811.jpg (576x432, 52K)

how is it bullshit? The facts are laid out & easily read right there in front of you in an infographic plus, you know, that's exactly how it happened and all...

>205904248
>meme flag
no (you) for you

That's the one. He miscalculates the number of days (31, not 30), but the time of day is still eerie. I don't understand why Qtards fail to see the qualitative difference between that "proof" and the far less impressive, schizo "proofs". They should be riding that "proof" heavy because it's the best one I've seen.

>posts 11 days before about a man
>man dies
Just a couincidence?

Here’s a better version

Attached: 5234E9F0-2708-45C9-B008-862790DB8BA3.jpg (779x626, 121K)

Eat a bullet you retarded cunt

When all else fails fall back on ad Hominem and ridicule

Attached: DCF223E6-79C0-461D-8EC2-6FEE542F6A45.jpg (805x1024, 118K)

But he didn't die from a heart attack.

This is a good one

Yes, 31 days, not 30 between 7/25 and 8/25, but it's still eerie on account of the times.
The odd thing, though, is that 99% of Q fanboys share around much weaker "proofs." Surely you've noticed this?

I agree with you

Yes I have noticed this. I’ve also noticed shills sharing blatantly obvious fakes.

>dead at 70

Wow, who could've predicted that he would die sooner than later

What a random dude to name, just to have him die die less than 2 weeks later

So what exactly is this proof of? That some insider from the White House can predict deaths? That he has some supernatural power?
I can get behind him being some rando sitting there in the administration and dropping the occasional "bomb" to support his agenda but what the fuck is with you people making a literal religion out of this?

Zero deltas are the real proofs

Suffice it to say that I have a feeling that the McCain thing astonished Q himself.

It's truly fucking amazing. Meanwhile, ZERO ARRESTS, ZERO INDICTMENTS, TRUMP IS A USELESS KIKE, and you're fucking annoying.

did the last thread get deleted? i can't find it now, huh... strange!

Explain zero minute deltas you meme flag faggot

I'd guess that many things he says are just shots in the dark. Sure, maybe he is an insider, maybe some of his stuff is actual leaks and information. But I'm pretty sure most things are just bullshit.

Come on. What's with all this cryptic bullshit, supposed hidden messages and weird imagery? "Trust the plan"? "The Great Awakening"? "The Storm"?
What is this? 20th century propaganda? If you use buzzwords like that, you are probably trying to fool people, even if some of what you're saying is true.

maybe military tribunal executions traditionally only take place at a certain time of day?

He has to wait till mueller shows his hand, once they disclose they have nothing then trump can go after the swamp without it looking like going after political opponents and obstructing the mueller investigation. Relax man, you seem tense

What? Explain the below graphic

Q has heart attack gun duh

What exactly is this supposed to show?

Explain Q posting the same exact minute as trump on three occasions on 2/17

Q is Aqunio from Church of Set?

why did the last thread get deleted? does anyone have an archive?
i missed the last half hour of posts

What is there to explain? I already said that he might very well be an insider from the administration.
That doesn't really prove anything else though.

I don't believe he predicted McCain's death, but most people would still find that eerie. There are 1440 minutes in a day, and his post about McCain happened to be made at the right minute 31 days earlier. Many statistical results are pretty counterintuitive (Monty Hall problem, birthday paradox, etc., etc.), and I suppose you could use basic probabilities to make every lottery winner look like a prophet when they're considered in isolation (high number of lottery tickets akin to Q's high number of posts), but it's still something I think most people would find damn eerie.

source on video?

Amazing. Can't believe he actually said this

Attached: 565B2ABA-5621-4A40-BE59-8A5D05497E4B.png (738x616, 191K)

Schizophrenia

time travel

True. It does seem weird. But that's about it. I mean, what is this supposed to show?

...What? So Q posted something at 2:35pm and Trump at 12:35pm and that shows us what exactly?

Another thing is that I personally believe in a fair bit of woo that would make me sound crazier to a normie than a Q fanboy. A normie could indulge a Q fanboy's theories about MI insiders but probably couldn't indulge my woo theories.

Go on user, post 7 seconds before Trump tweets next. Are you willingly trying to be clueless? What do you think that time couincidence implies.

Again, I already admitted that he might be an insider from the administration.
But that doesn't mean anything at all.

That dude bit a blasting cap

>Anonymous poster on inifnitychan connected to Trump
>nothing of value

Q located

Attached: 0100299394 - Copy.jpg (661x487, 24K)

Posting a minute or whatever before a Trump tweet isn't as impressive as the McCain time of death, imo. Trump is fairly regular in his tweeting, with a barrage of tweets being typical once he gets going. I also suspect that plenty of non-hits were ignored. Find 10 family members or friends or whatever and show them a few "proofs" -- I guarantee it will be the McCain one that spooks them if any.

He started on Jow Forums, my dude.
Also, what do you even mean? Just because most of us are not that important, it's not that unlikely that some people in the higher ups know their way around the internet. Espcecially since Jow Forums became mainstream.
That doesn't make him any more credible then anyone else from the administration. In fact, if he said that shit in public instead of spread it on some imageboard, he would get laughed at.
Not anymore of course, now he already has his cult.

Bump

bump
see eye ayy has heart attack guns.

>picks random near death celebrity that does drugs
>claims they will die
>doesnt give specific date or time or place
wow what foreshadowing power

ZOG killed him, Q’s apart of Kushner’s campaign to make sure whites never fight back against the government. They had to send someone in to kill Barlow to make sure the prediction went according to plan.

Attached: 9400BE72-A86E-49FA-A744-6BF9A2976BD4.jpg (447x261, 42K)

Yeah the McCain one DOWN TO THE MINUTE

Thanks user

I am down with Q AND woo. Whachu got?

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PREVIOUS THREAD?

Ok user.
If we somehow prove beyond reasonable doubt that this guy was a kiddie fucker then we'll redpill another couple of Jow Forums neets into Qanon. What dirt do you have?

[RR] deposition week?
[RR] departure thereafter?
[MUELLER] report post deposition of [RR]?
[MUELLER] sealed indictments installed [DC] prior to [RR] loss of power?
Sealed indictments [DC][blockade last resort] installed post SESSIONS departure & WHITAKER assumption?
Sealed indictment count [DC] post_SESSIONS departure?
Sealed indictment count [DC] pre_WHITAKER assumption?
Power of BARR?
Can a sealed indictment be pulled post filing?
[MUELLER] report > BARR?
[Bruce Ohr] deposition last week?
[Bruce Ohr] testimony dump thereafter?
[Bruce Ohr] departure thereafter?
What other dumps are scheduled to occur?
Think timing.
[Pelosi] pull threat to impeach?
Effort to prevent DECLAS?
Letter to POTUS from Pelosi/Schumer today?
Subject of the letter?
Was the 'impeachment' threat real?
TALKING POINTS TO SATISFY LOONY LEFT [SHEEP DO NOT THINK FOR THEMSELVES] BASE?
TALKING POINTS MEANT TO 'PROJECT OUTRAGE' ACROSS AMERICA [USING FAKE NEWS BLOW-HORN] TO JUSTIFY FAKE INVESTIGATIONS AND TAKE IN DONOR SUPPORT?
Impeachment requires FACTS.
Impeachment requires 2/3 vote of the SENATE.
PROPAGANDA ARM OF [D] PARTY [FAKE NEWS] IS LOSING CONTROL OF THE NARRATIVE.
THE TRUTH WILL ALWAYS WIN.
TRANSPARENCY & EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER THE LAW.
SAVE AMERICA.
Q

Attached: 69A83052-5775-49E5-9447-14F70AA4CB2C.gif (600x338, 3.61M)

wizards and warlocks

Attached: 1533948364930.jpg (565x553, 122K)

youtube.com/watch?v=aIbf6wB8LSU

>24 hours since john mccain was put to death
>you know put to death
>the way you describe a work colleague who died of cancer complications
>or a parent for that matter
>just the natural turn of phrase for losing someone to cancer
>put to death
>thanks kasich

complete fucking silence after that little slip, nobody wanted to go near "John McCain put to death" with a fucking 10 foot pole.

>John Perry Barlow, founder of the Electronic Frontier Foundation, mentioned in between lines discussing freedom of the press

Wow what are the chances?

why did he mention bohemian grove when asked about knowing both Snowden and Assange?
Because that the topic be brought up, he said he had been before, when asked about what it is like knowing both Assange and Snowden.

IIRC it was his second day in office.

bumpness

A far easier proof.
That time Q spent almost a year talking cryptically about Red and Green castles, only for it to end up making perfect sense.

Attached: Q_RED_CASTLE.png (790x835, 263K)

WWG1WGA, frens

Attached: 1540326039297.jpg (427x879, 77K)

Attached: 1532272121022.jpg (824x962, 195K)