Seriously though, who's looking forward to normies being redpilled by Tucker?

Seriously though, who's looking forward to normies being redpilled by Tucker?

Also, press F to pay respects

F

Attached: oh_no_no_no.jpg (1875x1668, 535K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a7LKbpI4pu8
youtube.com/watch?v=umRRGXS2LG4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1509071209970s.jpg (125x120, 4K)

>New Tucker Carlson tapes will reportedly confirm that Fox News host is indeed /ourguy/

I hope they're savage. A huge bonus if he brings up the JQ.

F

Attached: 73f7116c81d0f4545ebe7f5ca70b1490.jpg (1080x1080, 121K)

Redpilled in what way?

I said it back in 2016 and I'm going to say it again: This is truly the best timeline.

Attached: tucker carlson.jpg (414x532, 32K)

>On a strategically timed release

Just like the recording of Trump saying “nigger”. It will come out soon.

Attached: F041C981-A81E-4D33-A0A3-6064C3BBED36.jpg (183x275, 27K)

Reminder that both far-left commies and corporate globalists hate Tucker for being openly nationalist on a major news show.

They want all news reporters to be mindless globalist NPCs.

Attached: Tucker Carlson's family versus degenerate leftist families.jpg (750x784, 218K)

>Tucker Carlson's family is full of primitive dogs
Absolutely Based

I detect salt.

Attached: IMG_20190311_190615.jpg (1000x1000, 94K)

>strategically timed release
I suspect this "strategic timing" is also why we've been flooded with shilling and spam over the past week or so. Trying to damage control the Mueller nothingburger is my guess

fucking based.

He's a monster.

>(((Benjamin Goggin)))

And you're a homo, what's your point?

Anderson Cooper and his husband look like action figures.

Attached: fb_img_1534333406458.jpg (1114x720, 96K)

holy fuck tucker is gonna say fuck niggers and spics, women are whores, whites are the best, etc. etc.

Attached: pepe2.jpg (640x633, 42K)

Fox better put out a statement defending him.

Yes well done Tucker, well done Tucker HOWEVER

Attached: PS_merry_pipe1.jpg (600x681, 84K)

>redpill

Realistically Tucker will be saying shit that 90% of the boomers I've met agree with anyway when they're in the privacy of their own homes.

The reality of America is that people only "embrace" diversity because Boomers think they're in charge, hence they see no problem as long as shitskins vote the way they want.

His words, not mine.

F

Doesn't mean you're not salty

Tucker is bigger than Fox.

I got my fingers crossed for this as well. I'm really hoping he does get fired and starts up a real America First talk show. One funded by chat instead of corporate donors.

not at all, i'm happy for tucker
just wondering how he's going to smooth this over for his own daughters

if Tucker ever loses a debate to a lefty guest will the headlines read "can't Tuck the Cuck"?

This board is full of niggers and faggots now. Tucker is too edgy for them.

That is a beautiful family.

>claim tuckah said evil things
>attention from people
>people realize he didnt say anything wrong
>people hate lefty publications even more

yeah yeah, we all are for love for everyone and shit but can you lefties stop fucking yourselves up the ass in public?

He should divorce his wife and find a less downy wife to breed with.

f what happend what did I miss fuck I hate it when I am late to the party....

Attached: e1b33d96f50003937bc8cba1955b4d69.jpg (465x700, 52K)

yes he is. without tuck, fox is nothing.

Outback
Astra Zeneca
Capital one

Dropped their sponsorship
Tuck about to get btfo

Nothing really. The left is desperately scrambling to find something that will make people stop liking Tuck but instead they keep parading things that at worst really aren't that egregious and at best actually make people like him even more. It's feels kinda like the countdown to the last election honestly.

Do people realize these aren't some tip secret recordings and are simply public interviews? Literally nothing

It will probably just make me like him even more.

Maybe on Fox but I feel very confident that Tuck would take a sizable audience with him wherever he went

They came after him hard after he praised Yang

This is proof the kikes hate Yang

Vote Yang

I told everyone that Tucker would be the first fired in the left's all out assault. The new "justice dems" and Soros himself are in an all out last-ditch effort and are going scorched earth.

I FUCKING KNEW they'd hit Tucker first. Hopefully this does lead to him becoming a face and a national identity figure for a new and actual "alt-right". Something new and intellectual could come of the left's blasting of the playing field

If he was to start his own stuff id support him in a heartbeat. While hes owned by fox news and by proxy the kike lover rupert murdoch he is still dubious

His "views on race and ethnicity" are probably more acceptable to mainstream than mine so I don't really care.

I like how their smear made Tucker more awesome.

Lol. He refused to apologise. The left don't know what to do in this situation. The only person with the balls to do this before was Donald Trump and look where that got him.

>He refused to apologise.
This is the only way we're going to finally get to the day of the rope. We have to stop apologizing and just embrace our beliefs, correctness be damned.

They've already been going after his family. One man can only take so much.

Attached: 1552344480344.jpg (669x346, 73K)

F

(((They))) will never understand it, but if he is exposed as a racist, its better. People that don't like him already assume he is a crypto nazi, racist, etc, and won't change that opinion ever, no matter what. But by showing his true colors we will like him even more.

Attached: 1532776265137.png (824x656, 636K)

If they are hyping it before the release it's nothing. I learned that from O'Keefe.

Attached: James O'Keefe.jpg (1280x960, 933K)

HES ON

UNKEKED

tits or gtfo roastie

Attached: chemo1.jpg (1920x1078, 132K)

The question is: Will Peter Thiel finally fund and launch a streaming right wing channel? That's been a rumor for a while

>Tucker Carlson's family is full of legit sorority thots

Imagine that? He doesn't suck your dick either.

look up his recent interview with Adam corolla. tucker was laughing VERY hard at adam's racial jokes and trying to laugh off the mic (not realizing the podcast is filmed)

>rich & famous cable anchor
>being faithful to his wife
pick one

fireworks man ... he was a bad ass rocket, beautiful to look at before it was lit. sat on a shelf for a long time. the time has come to take his ass outside and watch him explode.

most of tucker's best friends are jews. he literally spends Christmas dinner eating at a chinese food restaurant with D.C. jew elite with his family. not kidding

But if Mexicans were in the picture it would be beautiful

He is a laser guided missile, he is going to tear liberals apart.

Soon.

Attached: TuckerKarlson.png (580x923, 996K)

Oh no, not Outback Steakhouse.

Grab em by the pussy!

Oh no, not creepy pillow man.

there will be collateral but by god it will be a spectacle

you're exaggerating tucker's reach. 90% of his viewers are old boomers who don't turn the channel. oreilly is a nobody now, ditto megyn kelly

>If they are hyping it before the release it's nothing.

Much like the Mueller report coming out any day now. I pretty much think that people are over all of this finger pointing crap out of the left too. They have been getting barraged with it so much, it has become a big yawn event.

Tucker is favored among young right-wingers too. He's one of the main reasons young white people even give a shit about Fox News, instead of just listening to right-wing commenters on social media.

Attached: 766pivj78gl21.jpg (480x477, 16K)

Tucker is going full Yang Gang now nigga

Attached: 1552335037688.jpg (2048x2048, 305K)

youtube.com/watch?v=a7LKbpI4pu8

>tapes
Where they be?

>tucker's audiences' faces

Attached: 2001.jpg (900x506, 117K)

lmfao

I watch him for the laughs really, much like the Gutfeld show gives me an occasional chuckle.

nice

I know huh? It is like this Sarah Snaders one.

Attached: dance sarah dance.jpg (960x960, 171K)

Damn Tucker has triggered the wrath hasn't he? I feel positive to ambivalent about him most of the time but this shit makes me really value him as a cultural actor. He si obviously pissing off the right people.

Redpilled.

Not gonna lie, former Tucker supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Tucker crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>Tucker called Iraqis illiterate monkeys

Where's the lie though?

It's fucking nothing
youtube.com/watch?v=umRRGXS2LG4

>Iraq is a crappy place filled with a bunch of semiliterate primitive monkeys

Find the lie.

LMAO at those faggots that stand like they have shit themselves. Hope you're watching Anderson -- feels gud not to be you mane.

Attached: 1491683349169.jpg (459x278, 22K)

Stalin was buddies with the jews too, until he took over

Stalin was a jew. 100% check it out.

Fox news isn't gonna do shit lol.

Probably some overconfident preppy, lesbian college slut who just spend a day searching 'Tucker Carlson' on YouTube.

Alright ill bite.
>semilliterate

They're just flat out illiterate hand me down chink/poo niggers.

I'm still waiting

Attached: 14867850267095.jpg (343x384, 44K)

This, Tucker and Gutfeld are the only Fox newscasters that are popular with my friends, age range 28-35. The Tuck doesn't cuck and actually tries to ask poignant questions even if his oppositional guests rarely oblige. Gutfeld is more or less meaningless noise but sometimes you want to hear fart jokes about your enemy rather than watch someone break down what you already know about them to normies.

Attached: tintin_arabs_BTFO.jpg (348x342, 41K)

Oh, did I forget to mention they fuck goats?

Because, they fuck goats like Hollywood directors fucks child actors.

>YO, LITTLE DONNY! I JUST TOOK A SHIT ON MY HAND AND WROTE YOUR NAME IN IT! WHAT YOU GONNA DO!

based Tintin

He's a reepilled father, so his daughters arent egotistical whores.
You do know many females enjoy openly submitting to men?

>first
This shit has been on going for years. The only reason Tucker is where he is, is because O'Reilly was sucessfully targetted a couple years ago

>He has one white parent, and one black parent. So why isn't he white?
Are we 100% sure this is really /ourguy/?

Attached: black_genocide.jpg (600x400, 36K)

For a jew, he sure killed a lot of jews and got most of the others to leave.

Jews tend to do that
>Israel prophecy n' all