She was found

>A body has been found in the search for a 23-year-old British woman who went missing in Guatemala, the country's police force has said.
>Catherine Shaw, from Witney, was reported missing after she left Hotel Mayachik near Lake Atitlan on 5 March.
>Guatemalan police said search teams have located a body at San Juan La Laguna.

>Formal identification has not taken place but Ms .Shaw's family have been informed of the find.
>In a statement The Lucie Blackman Trust, which has been helping Ms Shaw's family, said it was "saddened to announce that a body has been found in the search for Catherine Shaw".
It added: "Formal identification has not taken place but the body is believed to be Catherine."
The body was discovered shortly after a jacket believed to be Ms Shaw's was found nearby.

>Ms Shaw set out travelling in September 2018.
She had been with a friend in Guatemala for two weeks having previously visited Mexico and California.
>People searching for Ms Shaw said she left Hotel Mayachik twice; first at 01:37 local time, returned, then left again at 05:23 heading in the direction of Lake Atitlan.

>'Puppy found crying'
>Over the weekend Guatemalan police, local people and Britons in the country searched along the Indian Nose hiking trail.
>Drones were also used to search the wooded area.
>A puppy which Ms Shaw took with her when she left the accommodation was found at the peak of the hiking trail on Friday morning.
A Facebook appeal page said: "The puppy was shivering and crying according to the man who found it."
>Also on Friday it was revealed Ms Shaw's father was travelling to San Pedro to join the search with volunteers in the area.
>Nearly £6,000 has been raised to assist the search effort.

archive.is/4DJKS

Attached: _105984356_catherineshawjacke.jpg (624x351, 35K)

>Nearly £6,000 has been raised to assist the search effort.
why did money need raising, if she is a trust fun kid, and the trust was the spokeperson for this?

Serves her right white women should not go to 3rd world shotholes alone

You don't get money by spending your own.

good, the dogs life is more important

well is the puppy ok?

I went to Guatemala a few years ago. I wouldn't say it was too dangerous for just strolling around because the gangs kill the gangs. One tourist death in like 10 years there due to violence isnt bad.

That said if you're blonde in Latin America, the locals seriously cant help themselves.

>People searching for Ms Shaw said she left Hotel Mayachik twice; first at 01:37 local time, returned, then left again at 05:23 heading in the direction of Lake Atitlan.
> she left Hotel Mayachik twice; first at 01:37 local time, returned, then left again at 05:23
> first at 01:37 local time,
>then left again at 05:23
this is safe for a western woman on her own?

We've had 6 people murdered in MELBOURNE in the last 10 days; our police chief of VICTORIA got on the TV and proceeded to tell us how MELBOURNE is the safest city in the world and there's nothing to see here, move along.

At least the puppy was unharmed.

What the fuck was she doing in Guatemala?

You know what they say, "here today, Guatemala".

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (600x600, 35K)

probably "finding herself" or some shit.

>lets go drinking in the 3rd world at 1am and go back out drinking with the natives at 5am! Whooooo!

This is exactly how to get raped and murdered.

I've done this

but I am a big goy

(AMA)

I stay home. Nice and safe. I watch youtube videos of other people traveling to satisfy my curiosity.

ADVChina is good

i like sailing adventure videos. it's like a double whammy of risk. sailboats are very costly, and traveling is costly. So it is truly something I would never ever do

so.....where are the nude pics of her body?

come on, let's see em

If I pull that off will you die

Gonna fap to this tonight.

Lmao she probably has more chance at being murdered in London than Guatemala. Still, women shouldn't be wandering around drunk on their own anywhere, especially in a foreign nation. Too many idealists in the World now.

It would be extremely painful

You’re an individual of an above average size

Attached: cuomo sucks.jpg (653x477, 42K)

Who said she was a trust fund kid? The Lucie Blackman Trust is a charity that supports the families of people murdered abroad.

Seriously, how can you not know this? Are you mentally retarded or something? Do you even know what a trust fund is?

Attached: 1540998754219.jpg (851x540, 74K)

>ever going around alone in a beaner country
She was literally asking for it.

This. It is just natural human extinct to exterminate blonde subhumans

u u u u

I went to Guatemala twice. The rainforest and ruins were beautiful

Having sex with random brown people. That is the only reason females travel (or do anything for that matter).

>seriously how can you not know this
Because I come from a first world nation unlike you mahmoud

This. Post vidya of "neck wounds"

>puppy found shivering and crying
Awwwwww :(

Were they 'oi mate' aussies, abbos, or religion of peace newcomers? Or do I have to ask?

>UK flag. Immigrant living in Britain who knows nothing about the country they live in.

You're wrong, White women are a resource...

Guatemalan detected

That thot was not a woman we want.

One less Captain Marvel viewer

t. chang in vancouver

>women

Ill never understand why lasses are obsessed with travelling.

Is it 1:30am, 5:30am? If it is, wtf is wrong with that bitch?!

Nah, my senpai have been here longer than Canada or the US has been a country. But I go to the UK a lot.

Easier to slut it up without family, friends, co-workers finding out.

This is some Missing 411 shit, calling it now.

Attached: TOLL.jpg (1023x669, 183K)

>The puppy was shivering and crying according to the man who found it.
The goodest boy.

Attached: Pepe+is+just+the+beginning+_8bac6267e7c6839226a75aa5447e3e93.jpg (630x350, 31K)

FTW

Criminally underrated

but they post hundreds of photos online documenting their every move

CARLOS!!

>dumb toasty was backpacking in FUCKING GUATEMALA with a puppy
women

>We've had 6 people murdered in MELBOURNE in the last 10 days; our police chief of VICTORIA got on the TV and proceeded to tell us how MELBOURNE is the safest city in the world and there's nothing to see here, move along.
Posting from Melbourne too. I can confirm that Melbourne is in fact one of the safest cities in the world. Almost all the murders that happen (and there aren't many of them) are underworld related and between people who know each other. Melbourne is a totally, safe, great place to live.

>What the fuck was she doing in Guatemala?
She was in one of the most beautiful areas you'll ever see. It's a major tourist spot. German explorer and naturalist Alexander von Humboldt called it "the most beautiful lake in the world."

Attached: World's safest cities.jpg (760x423, 54K)

Is she on bestgore or not? Time to end nofap

Attached: America The Brave.jpg (1242x781, 373K)

Getting browned

Gay.

fucking newfag

Toll Status: Paid
This was obvious from the beginning that she had been raped and murdered. Stupid Western White Women going to places created by non-Whites. These idiots think they're oppressed in White Nations and that black/brown countries are the true paradise. This is just karma.

Been a while since I laughed this hard from a post on this shithole.

I don't get it

Melbourne??????

You mean, New Sudan.

>You mean, New Sudan.
You've been reading too much Andrew Bolt, mate. Melbourne is a fantastically safe and prosperous place. It's the wealthiest city in Australia too.

Come visit sometime!

Attached: Turnbull and Dutton criminal gang leaders Melbourne.jpg (2822x2117, 762K)

Kek

>Shutup daddy i want to see the world

??????????????????

>2015
Toronto will never be that safe ever again

Imagine slamming a steel toe boot right into the jaw of one of those cucks

how many times is this going to get posted?

truly master race

CARLOS

"Here today, gone tomorrow"

It must be an American thing.

Hi Dan

>Guatemala sounds like gone tomorrow
Sounds like an aspie thing.

Read it in his voice.

Attached: your cheese pizza sir.jpg (854x770, 114K)

it's a prison feud between a locked up mob connected Leb drug lord and Samoan prison muscle that is spilling out into the streets. so far no humans have been harmed.

>Hi Dan

Attached: Putin nice clap.gif (500x281, 1.86M)

In before the beheading video gets out.

Attached: Liberalism.jpg (773x960, 76K)

She paying the toll rn

Jfc Carlos

10/10

Why the fuck would anyone go to Guatemala?

She looks jewy, i don't give a fuck slide thread.

What kind of losers go travelling on their own much less women travelling alone to third world countries?

Attached: Danielle McLaughlin's body was found naked in a pool of blood in a field in southern Goa on Tue (962x722, 257K)

That's practically all I see on youtube, fuck traveling.

>What kind of losers go travelling on their own much less women travelling alone to third world countries?
Australians. All of us all the time.

Attached: Twain on travel.jpg (1920x1080, 310K)

You never hear of Chinese tourists getting killed, they have it all figured out.

Attached: d1050ef6c611ae481506306ba666b0c9.jpg (1910x1000, 251K)

These aren’t murders these are fucking suicides by excessive idiocy.

>You never hear of Chinese tourists getting killed, they have it all figured out.
Dunno what you're on about, but Australians are famously nomadic and adventurous. We thrive on travel. It's completely standard to take a whole year off for travel either after high school or after uni.

Attached: Milo mountain climber.png (894x895, 951K)

>Stockholmistan is safe.

THIS is what I'm waiting for.

I'm glad the little pupper is well. :3

>puppy was found alive
nothing of value lost then

lol damn it Carlos

Hey's a big guy. For you.

Attached: 1552342139542.png (676x628, 314K)

>Stockholm

Attached: 8KTtscB.jpg (600x315, 11K)

>Lucie Blackman Trust
Is this a joke

I'm so glad you cunts do that. Married one of your sheilas I met in a London youth Hostel.
>blue eyes white baby is two months old

This post is bad. You should feel bad about making this post.

Her instagram name is " vegan_.lion ", full of new age hippy bullshit. Last post she was at a nudist beach. Read on facebook she might have been on trumpet flower whatever that is. Hoping the dog gets a good home out of all this.