Are American truck drivers the saddest piece of political group there is?

Are American truck drivers the saddest piece of political group there is?

>piss poor
>horrible working conditions
>vote for lower taxes for the rich
>vote against improving your own economic situation

I've researched many occupation groups in many countries but this... it's the worst.

Attached: american.jpg (500x335, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1Cj06GS9BCU
youtu.be/bn2GPNJmR7A
youtube.com/watch?v=JVB-BFie0hM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Truck driving is based and more money than you will ever make.

>Truck driver.
>Post picture of what looks like a loader cab.
WEW LAD! I dunno whats worse, mocking somebody making 60grand sitting on their ass or doing so while being Finnish.

Truck drivers are based because they see what's happening to America plus they have the time to think about it at 3AM in the middle of a long-haul.

I'm a truck driver making 70k. My job requires me to drive to Chicago and back 2 times a week. A 9 hour drive. So hard life. Hold me.

Piss poor? You don't know many truckers, do you?

Cue the truck drivers all making 6 figures

truck driving is good money you fucking idiot

That picture isn’t even a truck driver retard that’s a construction site.

Dis nugga is not driving a truck.

90k isn’t bad for a driving job... and they see the writing on the wall next time look at your truck driver they’re most likely Indian ... theyre already here we are one generation away from Indian take over of business and white collar jobs

>1 post by this ID
I can’t believe anyone wastes time on this garbage.

You forgot to mention they're all going to be put out of work by automated trucks too.

Attached: 694940094001_5834502470001_5834484674001-vs.jpg (931x524, 59K)

Why are Finland, Denmark and estonian posters so mad all the time...EVERY time. What is your goys problem?

Just saying britbong, many American truckers own their own tractors, and that humanless hunk of junk is a road pirate's wet dream.

Highest prostitutes consumers
Always manage to turn gay after a few years driving.
Systematic cuckolds
Fat but malnourished
Rude and dirty

Fucking kike

All replaceable with Amazon drones in 5 years.

Good points. The technology is a long way off anyhow. I can imagine in the future the automated trucks will be tracked precisely. The police won't have enough resources to effectively combat road piracy so corporations will have laws enshrined enabling them to use private security contractors to protect their cargos.

Ain't happening, replace them and a lot of industries will go down.

You don't understand murricans much do you. Our laws don't mean much outside of cities.

lol piss poor? if you get your CDL (which isn't hard) you can start driving for the oil companies at 70k a year. A family friend lives in a huge house in Houston and his wife is a stay at home mom all from trucking. I wasted 4 years getting a BscN just to make as much money as these people and I have to clean up shit and feed old people.

No, most truck drivers make more than you're average college grad with 3 bachelor's and two masters degrees.

wont happen retard nigger lover commie fag

"AH DRAHVE FIFTEEN HOURS, EV'RY DAY, AND AH AIN'T NEED NO GUVMENT HANDOUTS! AH'M PRAUHD TA BE HEN AMURRICUN."

In that case you should lure some dindus /out/ and dispatch them.

Not for long
Self-drivers hitting the roads in 2022

>70k a year
...for 14 hour days. that's not a good job. it's two really really shitty jobs.

Coming from the guy with a EU flag

Those long haulers make more money than you, Pekka, AND they are late night philosophers thinking away the midnight hours. They also know how to tussle and regularly whoop niggers asses at any Loves they get too uppity at.

They are the very definition of based and redpilled.

Most of my classes for my degree are online, and I could eventually switch to all online if I wanted to. I've thought about becoming a truck driver for like a year while doing online school, so I'm getting payed and not having to pay rent. Anyone tried anything like this?

I almost never run down my 14 hour clock It's more like 9 And a 1/2 to 10 and a 1/2 hours .... I've only been driving a year and I already make 60K

It's not a terrible idea If you can get with a big company that has dedicated accounts You may not get very many miles but you'll have a lot more down time to do your studies

They interviewed one a while back. He said the percentage of drivers making 6 figures is really small and growing smaller. Everybody else works considerably more hours just to reach a shit pay in the range of 60-90k. Basically, it's not worth it and this entire board has no fucking clue as usual. Hurr durr it's a manly job! Fuck off.

>brings us everything we love.
kill yourself

youtu.be/1Cj06GS9BCU
The wire season 2 6 minute recap

Fully automated port shipping terminal
youtu.be/bn2GPNJmR7A

They can with higher certs though. entry level is 60-70k annual. It's a legit and necessary job that allows the country to keep going. At least until Ai trucks enter the stage.

My mums dating one right now so this is probably ancedotal. Dudes pretty chill not fat and pulls good money. The truck has a good sized area with a bed and a hotplate,microwave,mini fridge,tv,etc and he rides around with his doggo. Seems comfy af desu.

>Be PMC on AI truck detail
>quiet ride through the Mojave
>notice pickup with a lot of extra metal welded onto front and sides
>Time to earn that paycheck
>eliminate targets with high powered sniper rifle
>a quiet ride through the Mojave.

Also, not a truck driver in your pic.

I*M SO SORRY I LIED LIKE THIS

Attached: 1550786818921.gif (500x500, 2.09M)

>shipment deviates from course
>authorities notified with location and video immediately

Nobody is going to waste their time robbing a robot truck.

Even automated trucks will have constant contact with a monitor somewhere because they will never trust something lawsuit worthy completely to a machine because if there's an error and it crashes and kills someone some person has to be held responsible somewhere.

The job will change, but just because the trucks are self driving doesn't mean they're just free labor that doesn't require any human contact anymore.

Well buddy, brush up on your English and spelling first.
Payed
>it’s paid, knuckle head

lose one job (driver) add a dozen more high tech jobs to build and maintain, and be more efficient as no more 0 sleeptime requirements per DOT like today,

He's not Finnish, he's a filthy vpn kike

Sorry finfag, my uncle is a trucker and he makes plenty of money and doesn't have poor working conditions

sitting in a truck for 9 hours plus a day, organs jostling around, bathing in diesel fumes, you are living the dream my dude enjoy dying at 55

Better than 'bix nood gib me dat for free'.

Your mother is a lot lizard.

Sure thing NEET.

Where's the money at? Tanker? Flatbed? Dry van? Refrigerated? Local? OTR? Company or Owner operator?

Teach me your ways I'm tired of being a B-fag

Hazmat is always good money

>piss poor

Bruh... Have I got news for you.... There are plenty of starting positions around 70-80k with 9000 sign on bonus and you are home everyday. In a few years you are making 6 figures.

Hell, trucking jobs with the oil companies at the pipelines start at 6 firgures.

Nice. You guys remember the very first the faster and the furious movie?

>retard

as if you don't do that sitting at home shitposting all day lmao

worst job on the planet,,,,if you do the math, most of these guys make minimum wages or less....

>Wealthy truckers are common as dirt on Jow Forums. In real life, I'd put them somewhere between Saquatch and unicorns on the encounter table.

Not anywhere in the near future and it will still have a human involved and on board.

Pic is my rig. Grossed 330k in 2018.
273k went to the truck after broker. And about 130k net in pocket after fuel insurance equipment payments maintenance

I live in PA and I made PA go red for trump. Trump is my daddy.

Attached: D0B57033-2ADD-436B-B383-D68C52EE0A3D.jpg (1124x947, 284K)

No, they don't... Most make above the countries average yearly income.

People like you said that 5 years ago

You have no idea how strong the teamsters union is, do you?

Look at all those free TVs!

I'm no mathemetician, but 330k gross minus 273k truck payments leaves less than 60k.

user is probably some butthurt liberal arts degree faggot barely scraping 40k a year while some guy with a GED is pulling 70-100+k a year driving.

Guess they dont teach supply and demand in colleges.

Loads I delivered today.
Road roller and a playground for kiddies.
Love the job
Am middle class. Land,home, Harley, etc.. life is good

Attached: 79A2EC16-E1BE-4C5A-874E-3E8318EFE228.jpg (4022x1883, 2.89M)

I always wanted to be a trucker then in a period of 90 days met two and realized they are mindfucked

Attached: image.jpg (720x406, 739K)

I enjoy it. $120,000 a year. Lumpers do all the unloading for me. Four black and one mexican lizard on my killed list.

I think I banged your mom at a truck stop in Dallas. stfu fag

The median income in this country is 35k
I know where everyone goes to line up for all those nice comfy 60-90k a year 40hr jobs.
(in their fucking dreams while they wait 20 years to get promoted)

To-the-truck is what the truck earns after brokers cut.
273k to me. From there I run the truck. I been doing this for 5 years and this is my 2nd new truck (173k) and I own the trailer (50k)

Attached: B52DB89C-DCFD-4005-8218-15C581A681C4.jpg (3300x3021, 2.93M)

I used to be an "outlaw" trucker, kept two logbooks, always had a few hits of meth or coke rolled up in paper to recharge, drank coffee and Red Bull like water, ran in the worst, most violent weather, ran to 90 mph down hills and mountains fully loaded to carry that momentum up the other side. I hauled bulk feed, milk, hazmat, machinery, etc. In a decade of driving I never had an accident other than a nigger in another lane sideswiping me while he was texting. Had a 12" sub added to the stereo for rocking. What fun, man do I miss it. With electronic logs and driverless trucks on the way those days are long over. Maybe it's best because the shit I see on the road today equates to a monkey with a CDL license.

Pic not me but very close.

Attached: s-l300.jpg (201x300, 13K)

I'll tell you who still keeps this spirit alive, the Russian truckers! Those guys are nuts!

>I'm no mathematician
You ain't much for readin' English either.

He said 270k went to the truck (i.e. his business) after paying out his broker. He then said after all was said and taxed, he could claim 130k as income.
(but no smart O/O takes all the profit for themselves)

he means he paid money to the broker out of the 330. after the broker took their pay he was left with 273

Finland person telling Truck drivers to vote for people trying to make their profession obsolete.

Makes more sense now.

Being this much of a fucking retard.

Based

I read English perfectly.
Jargon, on the other hand, doesn't necessarily work with people outside the profession.

Walmart is raising drivers pay and now the average pay will 90k. NEETS BTFO.
Also, when the first self driving truck kills a minivan full of family going to see grandma and grandpa, they will get taken off the road.

nice cope. Just admit your job is basically being a human brick tied to the gas pedal.

i agree. thats why i quit 10 years ago.

That is the median for company men Over the road truckers (long haulin). If your not retarded, you do your year and either get your own truck or go local which is where the money is. Many local truckin jobs are atleast 60k.

when will you leftist idiots learn that low income white people don't vote for rich tax breaks, they vote for the only party that gives a shit about protecting blue collar jobs from hordes of incompetent spics. at least until Trump.

Thats greek truck you fuckin wog his name is angelo malaka and he fucks your mum scilla!

Have you ever driven across the country non stop?
I did 2100 miles in 33 hours to relocate for a job. It's (hours regulated truck driving) quite bearable and easy to manage.

I've spent the last 10 minutes trying to decipher this shit. What FUCK does "Organs jostling around" mean? Is it supposed to be an insult? Oh fuck my organs are jostlin around guess i'll just fucking die now.

fat drug addicted rural truck drivers first post

Truckers are going to be the breaking point where we realize automation is causing an actual gap in employment that we can't fix. Self-driving trucks will be the first big national hit across the board where millions will realize that systemic change is necessary to avoid masses of angry starving people ready to kill the rich.
Immigrants are a convenient scapegoat. The truth is that those blue collar jobs are drying up on there own. Trump can't snap his fingers and magically make coal relevant again or convince car manufacturers to turn their robots off and hire assembly line workers back.

>It's quite bearable and easy to manage.
>my spine feels fine

OP cannot get enough cock........

If anyone is thinking of getting into this nightmare. let me just leave this here for you... lol

youtube.com/watch?v=JVB-BFie0hM

the punishment your body takes from driving and being sedentary for long periods of time, kidneys etc sustain damage, arthritis in back and hips etc. yea it can be tough.

making shit money doing a shit job is not "based" faggot.

I netted 70k as a company driver, home twice per week during the construction season and only working 3-4 days in the off season. Flat bed. Don't have to deal with a broker or maintenance.

Organ jostling is the main cause of death in truck drivers.
>coroner reports never having seen organs so jostled

Most truck divers make under 40k user. The ones that make over that are not working 40 hours.