How did an anti-white male movie end up making 455 million in its opening weekend...

How did an anti-white male movie end up making 455 million in its opening weekend? I thought this was going to be like Ghostbusters making under 50million on opening.
What happened pol, you lied to me.

Attached: 234243252.png (658x724, 265K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eNUbk-fl51A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Old Jewish trick, buying a large portion of the tickets themselves.

How do you know they're telling the truth?

Ranked number 6th in WW opening.
WTF.

Attached: 21431432.png (676x707, 52K)

>How do you know they're telling the truth?
its that the best you can come up with?

>concentrated shilling
>empty movie theaters 'sold out'
>theaters cancelling all other movies but captain fungus

these are the same people that also tried to claim ghostbusters was a smash hit opening week. im gonna file your thread under 'bullshit', kiddo

>claim ghostbusters was a smash hit opening week.
WRONG
ghostbusters only made 46million opening
Captain Marvel made 455 million

>6th highest
>6 gorilllion

an old jewish trick user.

Literally hundreds of pictures on twatter of empty opening-day theaters from anywhere you can name and the biggest ticket sales dropoff percentages in the history of cinema. I think it's pretty obvious they cooked the fuck out of the books on this one. She's the core of the second half of the MCU, this flick loses and they might as well pack it up and go home on the remainder.

Lots of people love Marvel movies and superhero movies in general. To say something like SJWs will impact people from watching these movies is retarded to say the least

>the crops yield a record harvest
just like in soviet times

Answer the question.

it was literally the only movie people could go see. it should have did even better

They opened on China which gave them a several million boost. Few other movies had simultaneous global openings.
It also has the benefit of being part of the Marvel Franchise, people want to know how it affects the story.
What really matters is the drop next week and it's overall performance.

>the last Jedi
What an unmitigated success.

In 2 years it won’t even be in the top 20

>The state of (((american))) cinema

>Few other movies had simultaneous global openings
everyone in the top 10+ had global openings

Ticket sales for this tepid exercise starring Basic Mom's Cosplay Tinder Picture Hunting For Young Cougars are "like a garden in full bloom" (see bottom paragraph of pic related)

Attached: Holodomor_info.png (945x2048, 697K)

movie goers are retarded normies who'd watch their mama get fucked by a nigger and pay for it.

Oh, they'll combine in tix sales from Ghana then proclaim it "word of mouth defeated, Captain Marvel breaks all previous records," plus "suck on that, incel (wine aunt version of 'nigger')"

>How did an anti-white male movie end up making 455 million in its opening weekend?

Because of viral marketing on Jow Forums, Reddit, Twitter, etc. Brainlets keep taking the bait.

also if you actually pay for movies you're a fucking faggot 10\10

No. It's just inflation.

Watch this.

youtube.com/watch?v=eNUbk-fl51A

Kikes are pumping it all up.
The veil is thin and it's lifting.

I won't even torrent that shit, same as black panther.

Itt: cope of galactic levels

The lies are ALWAYS the same, Russia example
>The fields will be bursting
>The young will proper
>The power will be yours

Attached: soviet_harvest_print_21a.jpg (991x660, 144K)

The reality, Russia

Attached: holodomor.jpg (342x257, 31K)

this film in general is a pretty normie form of art to appreciate. Haven't been to the cinemas since I was a kid

The lies are ALWAYS the same, China example
>The fields are bursting
>The young will proper
>The power is yours

Attached: download.jpg (186x271, 12K)

The reality, China

Attached: china-famine-great-leap-forward.jpg (883x709, 50K)

So y boys

The lies are ALWAYS the same, Russia example
>All real people accept this
>Most people love it
>What we are making is very popular

Attached: lady-gaga-golden-globe-trophy-2016-billboard-650-a.jpg (636x421, 49K)

SEETHING

Attached: 1552188059607.gif (312x213, 973K)

The reality, America

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 24K)

It's very popular

Attached: 489394470.jpg (2327x3000, 2.06M)

fpbp

they even admitted the studios are buying their own tickets

Wouldn't want to be left out, would you user?

Attached: captain-marvel-in-avengers-4.jpg (700x300, 251K)

JUST
GIVE
IN

Attached: captain-marvel-glow-shot.png (3358x1392, 2.3M)

Infinity War didn't open in China same week. It had to wait until May 11.
Just from it's opening there it got $200million.
China is huge, almost all other big movies in the list had to wait weeks for it to open in China

on pic name of Kolhoz -Бeзбoжник means atheist

Especially tragic is they achieved their toehold into western culture by simply studying its weaknesses, determining correctly white women are vain and it is their Achilles heel, and pushing in feminism to put vain women at the power levels of western society then push the white male aside and emptily flatter her. Every black male knows if you flatter a white woman she will trust you and give you anything you desire. (No, I'm not black. How many nigs talk like this? Ask yourselves.) I'm what my own women hate now but I studied Communism. What you are seeing today is Communism. What they just got away with on the Disney movie is unprecedented.

The cure is a boycott of every movie theatre in the country that did this. Shun them until they close down. Or are we going to let a once Gentile owned company hijacked by Israelis and symbolized BY A RAT take control of our race and our country? That's the question today folks, take it or leave it.

FUCK this Potemkin "movie"

Disney bought the tickets, they are not going to have a flop from one of their biggest money makers because of a dumb actress opening her mouth, not after Solo. They rather waste their own money, and save face than have a flop and hurt the brand, specially when it's going to transition into the new generation of heroes and they need everyone to like them all.
Disney can gain all that money wasted on this movie back with two other films.

Attached: 1551757625069m.jpg (1024x768, 72K)

>anti-white male movie
I don't think the movie itself is any more anti-white male than what (((Hollywood))) typically churns out these days. The main actress is, but that probably didn't deter most people.

The main reason it did so well is because it's a typical superhero special effects bonanza combined with increasing international audiences. Most of the viewers probably don't give a shit about anti-white male politics.

Ghostbusters was a colossal failure from day 1, because the whole point of the movie was feminism and nobody wants to see that shit. People watch Captain Marvel for the reasons I just said, not because it's (((progressive))).

White men are over. You will let out a pathetic death wail as you shrink into nothingness.

I’m not white but do you have any idea how much of the US population hates white men? Put it this way, it includes at least a third of white men themselves. You’re all kinda fucked

>they even admitted
proofs?

>302 internationally

Foreigners in China don't care about muh feminism, they barely know who Brie Larson is and Baizuo refers to a type of annoying white person who occasionally comes to Shanghai to suck off communists and then fuck off

It's a flop. Watch the video in the post.

You're either ignorant or shills.

,t. Incel

You will not be heard screaming the night of the hour we finally have seen enough and lose our temper.

Probably the Pajeets and Changs and their cousins to the south inflated the totals a ton since they're known to devour these kinds of movies.

Wouldn't sweat over it.

inflation basically insures these number are irrelevant since it doesn't go by ticket sales

>American
>chart shows that it is 10 of 12 in terms of domestic openings

The state of the rest of the world for seeing this turd and propping it up

so every movie is a flop?

>they are unironically planning on making "civil war 2" with captain marvel

oh boy

cptn marvel is a piece of shit movie. i fast forwaded it on a pirate site. all movies these days are basically cringe.. but this one is total bottom of the pit even on that scale

Attached: 08E53E8C-DC1E-4A9E-877F-BDEA9AC8A7EB.png (1949x3002, 3.33M)

Nerds.

I want Brie Larson to beat me with a wrench.

Attached: 01a.jpg (500x375, 29K)

ohh.. that's interesting

that a lot of tweets of people going to see the movie.
no wonder the movie did so well

I wasn't arguing about whether it was a flop or not so fuck off with your straw man.

My argument is that the the total gross $$$ is not a good measure on how popular a movie is due to inflation. I would be willing to be Jurassic Park in 1993 sold more tickets opening weekend than half of the movies on this list, but due to inflation it will not be reflected

THE FIELDS ARE ALWAYS BURSTING, COMRADE. RICHEST HARVEST IN USSR EVER

>hundreds of pictures of empty theaters
But who was taking all those pictures?

How do you KNOW reality is real, faggot?

this

Same way Star Wars did
Massive numbers of people who are fans older movies and didnt involve themselves in the internet Drama
But like Star Wars its a bad movie and will most likely harm Marvel in later Films

Even Marvel Fanboys hate the film, yet the money will make people claim that feminist movies are future

>TFW I don't see any of the Lord of the Rings movies

Feel's Bad man.

Attached: DMjD1k2.jpg (539x412, 30K)

>it’s all a conspiracy people love white males!
The cope is real

holy shit, it's kind of like a film can have a huge opening even if pol boycotts it,

>Mountains of evidence over the last month showing in no uncertain terms a conspiracy to silence fans and boost the movie.
>Threads highlighting this evidence daily, sometimes hourly

You sexist white males just need to STFU with your conspiracy talk and buy more onions.

Attached: 1509302597844.jpg (638x598, 312K)

Holy shit, its kinda like a corporations pent millions buying out seats at theatres to boost the numbers to try and silence internet trolls.

(You in pic)

Attached: 1509238333853.jpg (640x640, 86K)

Marvel
Star wars
Spielberg
Potter

>How could this piece of crap rise into the top ten of crap?

what a list of distinguished quality cinema kek

this goy gets it

This (((guy))) gets it

That's American cinema.

>How did an anti-white male movie end up making 455 million in its opening weekend?
Because it didn't. They're lying.

Because horseshit.

Attached: Carpet Marvel.jpg (800x1198, 774K)

count weds to sun as "weekend"

Attached: thursday.jpg (745x216, 41K)

Disney buying their own tickets.
They have a huge need to fake reality for validation. We don't.
What they are doing is still useless, nobody is going to watch that shit.

That's it, Jow Forums

It was a fun ride

But (((they))) won

Time to lay down and rot

Attached: coping techniques.png (1670x1160, 2.91M)

Attached: captain marvel empty.jpg (541x872, 68K)

Attached: Reality.jpg (500x785, 44K)

>Disney buying their own tickets.

Or jews buying tickets for underprivileged girls.

Attached: Captain marvel gofundme.jpg (1305x683, 194K)

The kid in the back looks pretty amused

I know nobody irl who has even spoken of this faggotry. I get it - anectdotes mean absolutely fuck all.

I have interns at work that would not shut the FUCK up about "infinity war" and I knew every single part of the movie before I pirated it. It was decent, whatever, total cost $0. NOBODY has mentioned this faggotry irl, not fanboys or anything.

$200 million in promotional costs.

That's not reality's doing. That's casting.

Pic related

Attached: 1510180308838.jpg (500x689, 51K)

She didn't have to look like a 10/10 latina

But fuck... she is short, ugly, has the body of a starving sedentary prisoner. They could at least pick someone that looked healthy. Every male superhero in these movies are a 6'6 roided male model.

It's a good movie. Go watch it and quit being so sensitive.

HOLY---

i'm going to need source on that

Attached: 1551862102095.jpg (1024x1024, 169K)

>MCU movie
>Anti-white male
Are you faggots retarded? Literally more than half the movies start white men.

Louder for those in the back
BECAUSE IT DIDN'T.
THEY ARE LYING.

>Hollywood product
>being good
Uh...

Attached: blc.jpg (460x1062, 92K)

Because it's called REALity.

>Captain Marvel must finna be slaw... theater slick empty

Is that one of those parody accounts? I refuse to believe that even the niggeriest nigger to ever nog talks like that.

I really fucking hate that money that could have gone to a worthy charitable organization was instead diverted to the motherfucking Disney corporation's newest capeshit cash grab.

TOTALLY ORGANIC