Tommy Robinson

Jow Forums, what is your opinion of Tommy Robinson?

Attached: AC33C4EF-5546-4DF5-94AC-197C602CFACA.png (220x227, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uVOGpdAz7Lk
youtu.be/j30sWIOMIak
youtu.be/SHpCCe9en2M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's a pile of shit.

Attached: VoteLambright2020_UBI1700.jpg (1191x463, 118K)

He’s a Mossad Jew. That’s not an opinion but fact. My opinion of him is poor.

zionist, drug addicted belligerent brit who would rather be in the company of jews than his own

>Jow Forums, what is your opinion of Tommy Robinson?
At first in his EDL years I thought he was a dick. But now I want him as Prime Minister. He actually speaks the truth and he takes apart everything to show and explain how U.K. is getting fucking over. ALSO REMINDER 22ND U.S. R-KELLY TRAIL AND 22ND U.K TOMMY ROBINSON TRIAL. THEY HAVE RE CHARGED HIM N SHIT.

he is a hero

Oven dodger

Zionist jew

He's pretty based anyone who says otherwise is a muslim

How does it feel knowing either a Women or a Jap will be your next president U.S. You guys excited.

Mohammedan tunnel vision is cute

Irishman pretending to be English. Jewish heritage and romantic interest.

based

He's being vilified and silenced by the full might of the establishment so he must be doing something right.

Unironically a mossad agent planted to stir up religious hatred towards Islam, in order to rally British support for Israel and upcoming "interventions" in neighbouring countries around it

This is course isn't just true of Tommy, but also other prominent mainstream Islam critics - who are often Jewish, and always Zionists

im not sure to be honest. on one hand hes been exposing moslems to thoundands of zoomers, on the other hand hes a zionist.

He is a zionist shill. Useful for a bit to the J-Left, he has now been cast aside.

Given how shady his background is regarding Mossad and JIDF, it literally wouldn't be a surprise to learn GCHQ and MI5 were monitoring his activities for espionage

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (840x1119, 132K)

Anyone calling him a Israel shill is literally some anonymous faggot who uses an anime character as their avatar on YouTube.

He supports free speech and criticizes Islamic nonce gangs. He never counter-signals against Genernation Identity. There's a place for him, regardless of his views on Jews.

I'd only take a far-right person seriously if they came out as hard against Israel as they did against Islam. Talmud is controlled and bought and paid for.

Based and redpilled
>b-but apparently hes a jew goy
Dont care.

Youre a zionist shill

BTFO of the BBC and was sent to a muzzie prison for pissing off the establishment

all the msm left to right vilify him

seems like a good bloke considering he has all the right enemies.

Attached: 8ruBwJrr.png (1360x884, 168K)

>Zogmy Jewbinson
Enough said

He's Aight. The only issue I have with him is that he doesn't have any solutions for Islam and the behaviour of Muslims like whether it can be practised in a public place or not and whether we should alter passages in the quran to fit the modern day.

not his real name
he's a fraud trying to get shekels from the right

Muslims hate him and that makes me think he is definitely doing something right.

He should run for office if he cares about his people
And this

If you take off the Jow Forumstard lense for just a second you can see exactly why he openly supports Israel. He's anti-Muslim to the core. Any help offered, he will take. To those that aren't fully aware, he's actually Irish, not a drop of Jewish blood in him.

His hometown and the street he grewup on has been radically transformed, that can do a lot to a man, especially at the exponential rate they're growing at. Even friends of his have died because of Muslim gangs. I doubt it's some just some secret Zionist mission - he really has a personal reason to do all of this. Unironically, he's right about the nature of most Muslims in this country. He has exposed an agenda from Qatar to infiltrate our parliament, but Jow Forums turns a blind eye to that and say "mooslems r based n ageint joose", not only that but exposed politicans recieving handouts from rich Muslims to allow Islam to grow further in this country, but hey, it's just all Jews we need to worry about. We can cry all about Jews but there is an active Muslim threat in this country and all over Europe which won't be neutralised in total by letting everyone know about the ZOG, because like as most Muslims love to say here, they're British/"European" now, and they're here to stay and grow and do whatever they want. Also most UK flags on here are ethnic Pakis so they seem quite offended by him. Any real white man should find him a good laugh atleast. He's no threat to me.

He's helped white families. He's exposed our corrupt government, media and police force. He's been incarcerated purposely in a Muslim majority prisons for a reason, family threatened many times and almost killed on numerous occasionals. It's just a Zionist mission for him, he must really care about Israel. There are many right-winged Israelis that are unsettled with our situation in the West, obviously they would sympathise for Tommy. The ancestors of Europe showed Islam the sword, I'm sure they're ZOG as well.

>The only issue I have with him is that he doesn't have any solutions for Islam and the behaviour of Muslims
Just saying do you think anyone in the U.K.Government will give him a chance? Hell do you think London ground zero of *Multiculturalism* would even give him a breath. Because that is the main issue to me.

I dissented to this

Oven.

everyone wants to say he is a zionist shill. but according to (((Jow Forums))) everyone is a shill and should not be trusted. no one is pure enough. really makes you think

It's funny how much of a sodomite he is but Owen Benjamin still sucks his dick like they're married.

You will also get the oven.

The panorama movie/sting that he did was supremely God's work. Over a million views and he exposed fake news and the antifa msm connection. If anyone who is bashing him here has done this level of activism please show your work.

he's part of the dialectic, nigel.
why support a zionist who wants anglos to die for israel, and keep you paying interest to the bank of england, when you can stand up against both israel and the muhammadians?

Attached: 2ac.png (424x480, 114K)

>literally enabled Jewish tricks

We need all the help we can muster. If (((they))) can influence Robinson, so can we.

It's not as much about what's the opinion on him, but the opinion on what the police and the state does to an individual and his family. Yours will be next, goy.
youtube.com/watch?v=uVOGpdAz7Lk

Produces media pieces. Makes a tonne of money off it. Goes on marches for more publicity. Doesn't actually do/is not in a position to do anything because he's not in Parliament.

Attached: Absolutely Immoral.jpg (274x389, 16K)

>If (((they))) can influence Robinson, so can we
do you have the goods to blackmail and bribe him?
if not, then you should really reconsider your position. you'll only end up helping the people who pull the strings and tightening the noose around your neck.

Attached: 1544756411639.jpg (1041x555, 145K)

Correct.

Yeah another Jow Forumstard fantasy that will never happen. Muslims have done enough to unsettle Europeans themselves, Tommy really does not need to keep on blowing the fire. However the fact that he was the only one to support a white family whose kid floored a non-white in spite of a threat he recieved in which the response of this nation was backlash at him to the point he had to be thrown out of this land proves Tommy does care. Tommy himself is the encapsulation of the inner frustration of the working class white man, undirected but strong and apparent.

TOMMY TOMMY TOMMY TOMMY ROBINSTEIN

>Unironically a mossad agent planted to stir up religious hatred towards Islam
Because it's not like the govt and law enforcement turns a blind eye to the crime, rape and murder. Obviously it's conspiracy. It's impossible that people would become sick of the people who don't belong here.

Been arrested more times than most people I know. Hard to say. I think he's speaking a truth that needs to be heard, and doing so with a fair amount of bravery.
If he has other motives, I think there is only some question as to what that would change about what he says.
Muslim imports must be stopped, or the whole world will be at civil war in a decade or so.
But if you want to eliminate the earth's populations, maybe you'll think that's ok.

>Tommy really does not need to keep on blowing the fire.
Still hoping you can make the Barbarian Faith into a Queen's follower? You're mistaken, as I once was. Their faith has poisoned wells against your whole way of life, long before you even start talking to them.

hes a kike
controlled opposition

He's a retard who thinks he's smarter than he is, but he'll act as a catalyst for good things.

Everyone plays their role. If it were just hard line Zionists Jews would not be so bad. It's the neo bolshevick faction amongst the Jews and their gentile counterparts that make life hell for everyone. Tommy is not the end all and be all. If he hated on Zionists as well as Muslims he would certainly be dead and no one would be taking about him.

>being told to get out of the city
>being followed outside the bar
>being followed to the train station
>kids crying all the way
Why are you ok with this?
And what will you do when they'll target your family Jow Forums?
I mean, neet life and staying in line can be fun too I guess. Just don't get too successful and don't show your powerlevel - ever.
It's really not about him, but the precedent it creates.

Alexis de Tocqueville on Islam:
>"I studied the Quran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction that by and large there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. As far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion more to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself."

Winston Churchill
>How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity.
>The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property—either as a child, a wife, or a concubine—must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men. Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities. Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the Queen: all know how to die. But the influence of the religion paralyzes the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science—the science against which it had vainly struggled—the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome."

He fought hard as fuck for us, never backing down no matter what the kikes threw at him. A hero of our time. God bless this man. He truly is one of the best we have.

He's a bit of a mong but he is saying things that need to be said.

Look I found your grandpa.

youtu.be/j30sWIOMIak

Ex-thug who's trying to save England. Criminals know criminals best and all the Muslims Ill intentions are painfully obvious to him. Just because Muslims hate Jews doesn't mean they're good people, there values are not white.

>every single comment calling him a jew
>not a single piece of evidence to prove it
Seething kike fuck off!!

a brave man and a true hero, he was speaking out about the problems with islam years before anyone else even dared, and despite years of persecution, threats and smeers he persisted because he truly cares about the future of his country.

>memeflag
>insane claims
>no proof
EVERY FUCKING TIME

>leaf iq

>stir up religious hatred towards Islam
we hated them already before tommy robinson showed up

>one man is causing hatred towards Muslims
>what are Muslim rape gangs
>what are over a dozen daily knife/acid attacks in London alone
>what is acts of terrorism that kills hundreds
>what are car/truck attacks
I think all of the above might have something to do with it. Not tommy

This dumb aussie cunt is literally claiming that we’d be ok with Muslims raping and killing in mass everyday if tommy hadn’t said something about it.

Unfortunately this is as clever as you get when it comes to a high profile public figure who speaks out against Islam. I miss Hitchens.

ever since I've heard some of his views I've grown to hate both him, his audience and his potential audience. especially the British and the Irish.

fuck off mohammed

I detest you

Jews are not white. And it's Jews bringing in the Muslims. That's the problem.

oh well too bad. why don't you go and fuck your goat or something?

Attached: 1456515725095.jpg (1024x1024, 331K)

here's hoping most everyone in Britain will look like that in 50 years or so.

wow gee thanks for explaining that user
probably we should let all the muslim pedo rapists out of prison now and explain it was all a misunderstanding

>solutions for Islam
convert to Christianity

>checks flag
That's rich

Attached: 1508177.jpg (540x441, 36K)

Your bosniak diaspora's already gonna look like that here. The only bosniak I knew was a chick in my high school who married a nigerian muslim.

I could use some help from patriots:

youtu.be/SHpCCe9en2M

even if they did, they'd still find some reason for killing each other. most of the time, muslims' worst enemies are other muslims

Attached: 1416363396147.jpg (400x285, 10K)

you can fuck off too mr chang

>even if they did
*when

Is this some kind of version of
>Judge a man not by the company he keeps but by his enemies.
Kinda deal?

I approve of his nigger hating policy.
All niggers should fuck off, and I use the word nigger very loosely to include shitskins from derpastan, shitskins from the sand monkey countries, windrush niggers in general, and of course the filthy irish.

Who said anything about letting people out of prison? Jews are responsible for the flood of Muslims. But by all means keep supporting the people bringing on the Muslims. That will solve everything.

>Japanese
Based
>woman
Cringe

(((Mossad))) shill doing distraction psyops

> he takes apart everything to show and explain how U.K. is getting fucking over.
> doesn't name any Jews

Hmm, something is wrong here...

He's genuinely a good man.

Tommy Robison is a nazi hatemonger. He gets in trouble on purpose to get free money.

It's okay you are nervous. I would be too if a Women or a Jap wanted to be President of my country without any qualifications
Doesn't realize the Jap is basically playing he loves the U.S. but is secretly there for vengeance of Nagasaki and Hiroshima. U.S. you don't honestly think the Jap will fuck you over like you fucked them over twice with those bombs. Dam U.S.

right back at ya user
who said anything about supporting jews?
about half of our jews are inbred haredis who are basically just leeches on society
every jew politician we have had has been a loser

I thought Yang was Chinese?
Got this new logo on their discord server.

Attached: 1551990225778.jpg (1024x736, 180K)

he's an anti racist

>what is your opinion of Tommy Robinson?
He's a jewish sock puppet
same as Alex jones, get people looking at the muslims and other people rather than the jews that are actually causing it.
I suspect he's being paid by them or hypnotized by mossad to ignore the jew peoblem.

Attached: Juden tommy.jpg (4402x5727, 3.96M)

Pretty based given the fact he’s a zionist.

> who said anything about supporting jews?

This is literally a thread about pic related. How much paint fumes have you inhaled today user?

Attached: 1552344382865m.jpg (769x1024, 89K)

Chinese, Japanese look at these. There all the same.

are you one of those people who thinks that jews run everything and therefore whatever anyone says or does it supports jews?
as in, the media is run by jews, but someone who speaks out against the media is also a jew?
you people are so fucking weird
also you can buy those tshirts online for $15, get over it

etc

Attached: 1552128025355.jpg (1120x1120, 358K)

okay kike

1. Are you new here?

2. How much do these little hats cost?

3. Media Presidents and/or owners:

Jew - CBS - William S. Paley, Leslie Moonves

Jew - NBC - Jeffrey Zucker

Jew - ABC - Stuart Bloomberg and George W. Bodenheimer

Jew - ABC News - David Westin

Jew - CNN - Gerald Levin, Reese Schonfeld (co-founder)

Jew - FOX - Gail Berman, Rupert Murdoch Crypto Jew - MBS - Ronnessen

Jew - Daily News - Maxwell, real name Hoch Jew - US News - Zuckerman.

Jew - New York Times - Sulzberger

Jew - MGM Chairman - Harry Sloan

Jew - BBC - Michael Ian Grade, Mark Thompson

Jew - Sirius Satellite Radio - Scott Greenstein

Jew - Sony Pictures Chairman - Michael Lynton

Jew - Paramount Pictures - Bradley Alan Grey

Jew - 20th Century Fox - Sherry Lansing

Jew - News Corporation - Peter Chernin

Jew - Columbia Pictures - Kaufman

Jew - Warner Brothers - Barry M. Meyer

Jew - Reuters - Rothschilds

Jew - Associated Press - Rothschilds

Jew - The Young Turks - One Turk and 2 Jews. Creators Cenk Uygur (Shabbos goy), Ben Mankiewicz, Dave Koller

Jew - Clear Channel - Andrew Levin

Jew - Warner Co - Martin S. Davis

Jew - Dreamworks - Spielberg

Jew - Walt Disney Television, Touchstone Television, Buena Vista Television - Micheal D. Eisner

Jew - VIACOM - Sumner Murray Redstone, real name Rothstein

Jew - MTV - Murray Rothstein

Jew - Nickelodeon - Murray Rothstein

Jew - Universal Pictures - Stacey Snider

Jew - Universal Studios - Ron Meyer

etc...

Attached: DWVyLGeX0AAeCOt.jpg (1200x900, 174K)

great guy. Not redpilled on the JQ, but trying his best regardless. The second you know you'll be thrown in jail for speaking against immigration but do it anyway then you have the right to criticize tommy