ITALIAN COURT CLEARED MEN FROM RAPING BECAUSE WOMAN WAS TOO MASCULINE

theguardian.com/world/2019/mar/11/men-acquitted-of-charges-because-victim-judged-too-masculine

Attached: AXCDGF.png (720x599, 453K)

IM DYING

LMAO

Men cannot be raped. Even if they are women it seems.

How is Italy considered a western country, man ya'll needa get some sense clapped into yer heads

ROASTIES BTFO

3 female judges as well. Can't even blame it on white men.

That information is buried 3 or 4 paragraphs down. Most roasties won't even read past the headline before outrage posting on Twitter.

LMAO

>the absolute state of shitaly

TOP FUCKING KEK

Attached: 1541513124976.gif (500x500, 2.51M)

source

I'm so fucking proud, guys... It feels so good living here...

It's in the fucking link

OYY VEYY, MASCULINE ITALIAN WOMEN ARE FREE GAME FOR REFUGEES

BASED SALVINI

no its noat

lad what if she was an ugly lass, minter look alike?

I was wondering how long it would take for anglo media to hear about this (fake) news since their raison d'etre seems to be to make anti italian propaganda

the claim to rape was ruled unreasonable, judges added out of place comments.
this is leftist clickbait for twitter, you guys are better than this

Welp I guess it's time to move to Italy. See you guys!

What were the real reasons of this ruling?

Basically there was a Peruvian woman that claimed to have been raped by some Peruvian men... other than some injuries she didn't have any proof of this alleged rape
The men on the other had a history of making comments about how manly that woman looked, random banter about being unfuckable and stuff like that and claimed the woman organized everything for the night of the alleged rape to frame them
Three women judges said their version was plausible and accepted the banter about her being manly as evidence, they weren't sentenced yet, an appeal court said that those remarks were unacceptable in a court and ordered the trial to start from the beginning

as of my understanding, the accused made a bet that they woulnd't have the courage to fuck the (foreign) girl, some cruel joke of kind.
Said girl seems to have subsequently forged a claim to such acts not being consensual

OK, seems that this is just another case of women thinking that feels > evidence and getting BTFO'd in court.

Pretty much! I also want to add that I'm not posting alongside

but like the jansenist in Candide said, it's easier to destroy than create.
We can fight the disinformation!

Attached: your-tears-say-more-than-real-evidence-ever-could-29253801.png (500x392, 90K)

smelly moor feet

Attached: sicily girl.jpg (600x899, 72K)