What even is white?

everything to the left of the line is white. The countries in red are varied, but have a decent white population in them, like Croatia has some turk, but also a large white population when you move closer to Europe. Thoughts?

Attached: europe-map.gif (1000x811, 154K)

>poland
>white
only germanic and meditereans are whites

I know blue-eyed Bulgarians who are 20x more white than 70% of people here.
>t. Peru
If Poland isn't white, neither is half of Germany, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Baltics aren't Germanic and they're white as fuck.
Shut the fuck up you rapebaby.

estás hablando con un vasco you moor rape baby

Who gives a fuck. I'm a Finn and you're an Anglo... or a chink.

like I said there, case by case basis
fucking listen

croat.

Yeah, I want to stand up for white rights and go public but I'm Portuguese so I'm not sure how I would be received. Too bad because I have a lot of resources at my disposal and could really make something happen but it's too much of a risk.

>nigger
>white rights
fuck off

White is a meme phrase for muttlets such as yourself and Americans.

Your people are only good as slaves for germans.

i would smell moor feet

Attached: siciliangirl.jpg (600x899, 437K)

if it's a meme term, why do guys always get so butthurt when we call you nonwhite

spaniards somehow have less shitskin dna than sicilians despite literally being a muslim country for oven 7 centuries. The average sicilian in up to a third non white.

>despite literally being a muslim country for oven 7 centuries.
there is zero proof of Arab occupation. Literally fucking zero, it's all made up just like Muscovites being vassals of Mongols

DNA refutes this

then what's this?

Attached: moored.png (1200x997, 471K)

Give a shit what you call me, just leave your Jewish politics in your own country.

No, I'll leave them on Jow Forums where they belong.
The world needs to know that none of it is white.

you're just upset you can't enter the ethnostate. And I'm not a mutt, faggot I'm genetically white Croatian.

Its better to define along nationality and culture groups. I.e. know your ancestry. Whites are purely are reaction to other coloureds, noone.

Noone consider themselves white until they encountered blacks

Today if you say you hate white people you must be crazy. The tatars gave a Chiquita like lobby in Eastern Europe and Russia. No matter where they go for their racial purity they’ll always be kicked out. Canada is no a bad place. Scandinavia is get bad rap.

Al-Andalus is a shitty made up story of Castilians to justify their whole rule over Iberia. show me material proof of Iberia being ruled by muslims thx

>Al-Andalus is a shitty made up story of Castilians to justify their whole rule over Iberia
people on this board are mentally ill. Spanish literally has arabic words in its vocabulary, like hola (muslims used to greet each other with "allah")

and Polish language have turkic words in it like kefir. with proximity to muslim north africa exchange of vocabulary is normal

shitty argument, next

absolute cringe, pic related is my eye color

Attached: Capture.png (457x273, 254K)

>mudslimes are only like 7 miles away from spain
>but spain wasn't a caliphate

>t.Drazic from Heartbreak High
I'm good here desu, but by all means have a fun larp in the ethnostate with your (((white))) friends.

lol there's modern arabic street names in spain

>balkans are not white

how did you even draw such a retarded conclusion? please give me your justification, australian fag, I'm really confused

Attached: 1522701081360.jpg (680x398, 50K)

Everything in this picture was white at one point

Romanians are white Dacians and their country is just beautiful

Why do non Europeans talk about Europe like it's their home? Your ancestors left this place so fuck off bitch

we need to slaughter every shitmerican they are not worthy to put a damn foot here

Attached: Sighișoara.jpg (1200x675, 229K)

>Why do non Europeans talk about Europe like it's their home? Your ancestors left this place so fuck off bitch

completely agreed, I hate when these anglo fags with objectively the most muttified countries in the world deem themselves as some sort of authority over who's white and who isn't; it's nonsense

Corsica and Sardinia aren't white. Or if they are, at least add Kabylia to red zone.
Define meds
Alpine slavs definitely are white too, same for Celts (including Spaniards)

80+% of Russians and 95+% of Belarusians are absolutely white, would be counted as white in the US. And of course we are whiter than Spanish and Portuguese people.

Attached: 15461279220651.jpg (800x800, 99K)

Check haplogroups of Europe
In Spain genetically less than 5% have 'moor' dna
The moors that ruled over for certain periods of time were a massive minority like the jews sephardi

Belrus, Russia, slavic countries, greece, georgia, armenia are white

iran/turkey/lebanon/berbers are close to white, but got blacked by arabs

but Amerisharts are not white, so you should pack your shit and go back home Yankee

White includes Germanic, Slavic, ancient Mediterranean, Hungarian.
All European countries have majorities of those. You could say that the Germanic ones are the purest due to their distance from Asia and Africa of course