OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1552342456681.png (1096x604, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cMESRatAG04
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

YANG GANG

FREE GIBS FOR ALL

Attached: 7D5F5685-1458-4DF2-BB6D-2E27BBF486EA.jpg (1444x1170, 165K)

>spam_yang_searches.py

Wow, even with all the yang wang bot spam they’re still lower than Trump.

JUST

Attached: 1552191824923.jpg (852x852, 221K)

Obama came in the last 6 month.

only good yang meme i've seen so far

Attached: D1OnjPpWsAAT3oR.jpg (870x1024, 100K)

Ah and now the narrative changes from "look at us we're bigger than Trump 2020" to "b-b-b-but it doesn't matter if he has 0 name recognition!"

Attached: stages of grief.jpg (1228x1496, 282K)

are you niggers for real intending to vote for cheating gook or is this a meme that has flown past me? What's good about this yang fellow?

This

Attached: 1551918387976.png (550x553, 545K)

It's literally shills. They screech about ubi and ignore anything else. If you press them they just say "well that's worth 1k a month" and go back to screeching

One thousand dollars a month.

See what I mean

MIGApedes will submit to /YangGang/

Attached: Yanggang versus MIGA.jpg (816x684, 128K)

It's either idiots, shills, or accelerationists (also idiots).

How much did they pay you guys to make these shitty memes?

And why that font? You guys really think people care about font choice when making stupid ass memes?

That comic like font that has been chosen also suggests that your client is comedic. Which he is. Good seed to plant geniuses.

"Let's get this uhhhh motherfuckin bag ayyy"

That last sentence screams a group of fat girls sitting around a board room table, while shoveling scones down their throats asking "what would these dumb 'alt right' losers say?". And that's the best they came up with.

So pathetic. What a waste of money and time. Stop shitting up the board with your half assed memes shill.

stop moving goal posts, yanggay

yang memes are being made by the same people who made all the trump memes

Yah. Real strange.

Attached: file.png (973x3561, 1.17M)

Yes, like Apple products are still being made in America.

RIP drumph

Attached: 1552293819838.png (1024x576, 838K)

Attached: 1552011023642.jpg (672x371, 75K)

I could literally make this in like 30 minutes and post it online, give me legitimate proof or fuck off.

hmm "bearsclaw" i recall a YT profile that went by bearjew or jewbear, wouldn't be surprised if is he's behind the PR team since he always had a following of slaves and bots to flood live chats with

then do it, prove you're not a cutdick brain damaged piece of shit

Yes I agree with this because the only difference between the 2016 memes and these are a different hat. It's just sad

Unlike you shills I don't rely on fake info to mislead, you don't need to fake proof of jews controlling the world for example. you only need to fake that which isn't true.

Please tell me how many fucks I should be giving for this graph?

>It's just sad
THIS^.,

>a meme is picking up traction
imagine my shock

Yes, many real oldfags genuinely would rather Samson option the entire world than just hand it over to the Jews.

If nobody will listen to reason, then yes, let it all crash and burn.

Then they will have no choice but to listen.

Basically, Trump's actual enacted policies are already just as bad if not worse than what Yang's platform contains, but Yang is also offering the potential to get extra money to use to either escape this doomed nation or build up a fortress to try to weather the collapse.

There simply aren't any good options, so Yang is the best option. Plus it triggers the fuck out of the redditors who unironically support the Zionist fraud we memed last time around. Since they need to go the fuck back, Yang is a good chemo.

based

Attached: yangurai.jpg (635x349, 65K)

>muh accelerationism
>real oldfags
Fuck off, faggot. There are hardly any of us left here, and we're hardly a monolith. I certainly don't agree with that horse shit.

Based

I did not say that we all agree, I simply let user know that yes, many of us would rather Samson option this entire planet before we go down.

It's the adult equivalent of "if I can't have it, nobody can"

And that's the way the real world works, whitey will not go down, the elite aren't going to go down. Their brutal history proves otherwise.

And I don't mean the Jews, I mean ourguys. The moment they are threatened you will see what they are capable of.

They're discord trannies. We have insiders in their discords, but even with image proof so many dumb goys on Jow Forums believe the tranny filth.

>reddit spacing

I'm on to you, schlomo.

Also Google employees altering numbers. Google owns Jow Forums you know.

Ok

Attached: image.png (640x400, 203K)

Trump has cucked on most of his promises. There is no energy left in his base and the memes are stale. Now, he's still better than say, Kamala, but Yang is fresh and will give people $1000 a month. Either this will go over well, or it'l crash the economy, which people are fine with. The thing is, one can register democrat to vote for Yang in the primary, and still vote Republican in the general election for Trump. So if Yang gets shafted, people will turn around and vote Trump anyway in 2020.

but at this point, the options look like

A) vote Trump and get more brown immigrants while sucking jew dick

or

B) same as above but with a free $1000 a month

Attached: a toast.jpg (640x480, 46K)

Well said user.

The Y*ng campaign doesn't understand whites if you think they would ever accept 1k per month free if it means hordes of niggers spics and asians also getting that 1k.

That would actually be a fascinating election.

Yang voted for Ttump... that's a clear signal that at some level he is MAGA

You don't even understand the chart you posted. It doesn't mean what you think it does. You should be using the keyword planner.

Attached: 1544742039982.jpg (768x1024, 85K)

Fake

>niggers spics and asians also getting that 1k.
they get far more than 1k a month in gibs as it stands.

ah but get this, most nonwhites are already on welfare. his proposal isn't just an extra $1000 on top of what they get. If they get $800 a month in gibs, they only get $200 from Yang. If they make over $1000 from gibs, they get no added money.

So for whitey, its like "well, if niggers get free money, I might as well get some too."

youtu.be/cMESRatAG04

I'd shill for Yang if he just put on his Mao cap and said "nonwhites get nothing" to be honest.

it's a bunch of retarded children from discord who spam the chink and if you say anything bad about him it's "ZION DON" "JEWLOVER" "DRUMPH = KIKE"

Attached: blimpfh.jpg (547x519, 47K)

Wouldn't the pool of people searching "Trump 2020" slowly dwindle as their curiosity was satisfied. How many times does 1 person need to search "Trump 2020"? Useless graph.

I don't like either one of them but all
those things you just said about trump are true regardless of who is saying it.