I thought of a funny idea

Okay every needs to take out thier wallet and draw a swastika on all of your bills. Start doing this to every fucking bill you come across. Would be funny to trigger the media and leftists with something so simple. Not to mention they would have to pull all the bills out of circulation. This would slowly grow to fuck everyones day up. What do you fags think?

Attached: Swastika_300x300.jpg (300x300, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p4XY2X_MU98
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think it's a rad idea, my reddit friend.
Simply Epic.

I dont visit reddit but thanks.

Bumper jumper

I find it hard to believe that only 1 person sees how great this could be.

Simple, easy, and something I can currently do. Good idea, user

omg. this is so based

Counterproductive, what an idiot you are

Don't do this on notes you pulled out of an ATM.

This is all one person

Why my British brothers?

How is it? This would be fucking hilarious. A few months from now you hear CNN on the tv with a breaking news story about swastikas on everyones money across the entire US

Plus it kills the kikes

I can't wait until we all do this and it gets onto the news and shit

Omggg this is so funny and querky!!!

Totally upoted let's get this bread reddit!!

Sample Text.

Just 7205 (which was me bumping the thread) and 6773 was me you fucking idiot. Am I not allowed to reply in my own god damn thread.

I already do this. I also cross out "Federal Reserve" and write "United States" above it

Ay Tone would be better, get the npcs discussing the HQ

I feel it would be funnier if everyone wrote “Not a sheckle. Not for Israel. Do your part!”

Flip that flag

Attached: Nazi Germany.png (2000x1200, 39K)

seriously don't ever show that backwards swastika flag again

Not after the grocery shopping I just did

everyone is going cashless in a few years, instead of just triggering people, why not write redpills or facts that people arent aware of

I love it, you are a genius. This isn't against the law is it? I'm going to a vending machine.

Why? They can trace it back to you based on that numbering scheme on the bank notes?

Do both.

youre the reason people in your country dont want anything to do with you and will never convert

THEY will give orders to refuse all your worthless inflated value money.

le epic im drawing swastikas on all my cash fo shizzle

Attached: 53636345734734.png (250x250, 42K)

Your measurements are off

Attached: 1512094862436.jpg (1023x522, 62K)

There aren’t any shills yet so this is probably a bad idea.

Bump for defacement

Wow like operation Lioncash >:3

Truth is most bills only get traded a couple times before they end up back at a bank, where defaced/damaged bills are taken out of circulation and replaced with new ones. It's barely an inconvenience.

And if you ask why there is swastikas on it when you hand it over you just say that you got it that way, right?

Yes goy destroy your own money

This is a beautiful plan user but do you this we can get enough people to do it that CNN will have a reaction?

Attached: 6068c6d.jpg (392x390, 28K)

How new are you Schlomo?

It could if this gets bumped enough
Bump

For Canadians I recommend rubbing bacon grease on every coin and bill you can get your hands on. Rumor has it there is a pretty large group that have been doing this for almost 2 years now.

Your swastika is backwards kike. Someone get the gas.

That was such a dumb comment it was actually funny.

This is a good idea too. I'm going to stick to drawing swastikas, but do whatever what you like. They censor and shadow ban people who drop pills, so what a way to shove it in everyones face by putting it on money. I think this could be huge if enough people get involved.

It's a fucking great idea, can't see a downside

That sounds pretty cool. So what do we do when people don't accept them, though?

Remember, the goal is to remain anonymous.

"N-NO GOY DON'T TAINT MY PRECIOUS SHEKELS WITH YOUR HATE CRIMES!"

That's actually not a bad idea

This will not cause any bills to lose their value

Lol same bro

I'd prefer not to have to put all my groceries back

Attached: DiL56GEUwAE0YHO.jpg (696x730, 59K)

someone convince me that this is a good idea. i don't want to deface and vandalize with our sacred symbol. our money should have swastikas on it (reichsmarks). i'd rather write a redpill on the bills, like (despite making up 13% of the population, black people commit 52% of the murders)

It would be funny but is it considered a federal offense? Defacing money or some shit? Not sure how that works?

Look if we kept this up for a while, just a month there would be enough to get a msm headline. Even if we had to send in a tip about it ourselves lol. Point is to cause chaos to the lives of leftists retards. They are so mental they would probably post videos of them burning 100 dollar bills becasue a swastika was drawn on it. I'd fucking die I swear.

You really think this hasn't been tried before?

No, you’re the only Jew here

Actually I like this.
Draw the swastika over the masonic symbols of the bills.
Subvert their magic with your own.

Spotted the zionist.
Calling "sacred" the masonic symbols, lol.

No one will refuse the money. There could even be a legal issue there if they dont. Plus they can't prove you did it to the money. A raging kike would accept a dollar covered in swastikas in a heartbeat.

I thought everyone already did this?

They have no way to prove you did it. Unless you're video taping yourself like a idiot. Just say you got it like that. You're golden m8

you know zionist means anti-nazi pro-israel, right?

Ha I can see that happening. Some libtard burning a $100 bill on YouTube

Where do I get money from? I have sharpie.

Genius. Kikes love money. They’re fucked lol

Bump

>What do you fags think?

youtube.com/watch?v=p4XY2X_MU98

Nice shill tranny

alright i'll take all my bills and do this

/b/ did this 10 years ago kiddo

Underrated

I have an idea. Everyone just do this to like 50 one dollar bills, and pay it in tips, to automated cashier's, and in donation boxes. It's anonymous and will spread much more rapidly.

t. fake oldfag

>put swastika on money
>nu males get upset and start burning it or destroying it on camera
>they get arrested

Attached: 1551597588336.jpg (618x1024, 107K)

jesus christ, krautniggers are autistic

>doesn't know about it because its not on knowyourmeme
I bet you don't even know what pirate pennies were

>:3

baste

no, because it sounds fake as shit
of course I don't know about pirate pennies are

>raging kike
what other kind?

swastika facing wrong direction dumbass

we got ourselves a thinker here boys

>he considers that autistic already
No wonder Americans couldn't build space rockets themselves even after von Braun gave you the plans. That's why he and his team had to build them for you.

This shit is funny do it small like 1/2 in in size so it gets around. You really don't want this in the MSM very soon after you begin because you won't hardly get to spread any. Also pencil is better color wise.

we own your country

>not paint-marking change and cycling through every coin in a vending machine

>END THE FED
>IOTBW
>HONK HONK

Attached: 1489180656129.png (1920x1514, 504K)

Lurk more

I've lurked for three years but only lurked on /b/ because I was a faggot, only notable thing I did was screencap an entire greentext that was semi-popular on jewtubeniggereddit for a bit

The best idea I have seen from any tards on here in a while.

Attached: 1552275781146.jpg (733x1000, 143K)

That's a good idea too. Keep them coming. This just popped into my head but together like a hive mind we can make this even better.

This but write counterfeit on it instead.

Good tip m8

can QR codes be reliably stamped in bright ink and scanned?

Attached: 1536883580450.jpg (850x850, 120K)

I'm white though, I don't use cash

Well start. Carry try to keep 10 to 20 marked singles on you at all times and use them at gas stations, vendors, drink machines charities whatever. I like using cash for small small purchases anyway. Make a change for the cause m8

At least we could finance it.
Oh wait, jews do all the finance.

protip: if you have regular cashiers/cash transactions buy bulk x1g silver bullion and offer to pay for your goods out of the cashier's pocket in exchange for the silver spot price for the receipt rounded up to the dollar and encourage others to do the same
>seed precious metals into your local economy for payment of private debts
>PROFIT

Attached: 1462831453823.jpg (920x518, 119K)

>we

Most of the money printing is digital these days. The paper doesn't matter.

Well you don't even know what a fucking swastika looks like judging by your op image you fucking idiot, I bet you don't even know what's wrong with it you 12 year old dunce.

eh could be fun. just putting controversial truths or symbols in general sounds like a good time, especially if there is a national reaction

>silver bullion
This is not dungeons and dragons.