Apologize, you monsters

Apologize, you monsters

Attached: Screenshot_20190311_185650.png (581x579, 224K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sandiegouniontribune.com/news/environment/sd-me-beach-closures-20170427-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because of their bigger nostrils ?

>pay taxes
>slave away in factory so Shaniqua can afford to feed her 8 kids
>"fucking white people"

race war when?

*ahem*

Attached: IMG_20190312_000005.png (412x508, 60K)

Wouldn't China be numba wahn?

I think whites having to smell spics and nigs is worse.

Hispanic isn't a race wtf is wrong with americants.

White men are the only demographic group that are net payers of taxes. Every other group are net recipients of tax benefits. We are propping the entire system up, we are sustaining a society that mocks and hates us.
Some fat white slob posted an anti-white meme on my university's meme page and it got more likes than any other image has so far gotten in there. Hundreds of white people were AGREEING with the anti-white sentiment, and allowing niggers and white women to ridicule them. I was the only one that stood up for white people and told the lefties to fuck themselves.
Until white men start standing up for themselves, this country will only get worse and worse.

I would imagine they make the claim that all of that is because of western consumerism, ala white people, but I don't actually know because op's a faggot who didn't post an archived link
>in all fields

LA RAZA

Attached: 28ed3fe5c881775a10b8d5475369861eb6e7fd74.jpg (932x960, 101K)

No! no no no no! Just fucking no! Fuck all this stupid "White man did this! Apologize!" Fuck that. I am not sorry if these fucking ghouls, and goblins die. If they want to stay in that area, then that's on them. Not white people. God damn, why is EVERYONE trying to be a victim!

Attached: 1545610223090.jpg (288x252, 24K)

WTF I love pollution now

>itsjustsotiresome.jpg
low IQed niggers with a victimhood fetish are going to lap this kike shit up!
it's relentless

This type of headline is borderline criminal. The sole purpose is, other than getting clicks, is to rile up anti-white feelings. Fuck the media, this is the written word equivalent of yelling “fire” in a theater.

>whypipo did this

Attached: niggers.jpg (3648x2736, 3.07M)

It's our fault, they're using our technology to do it.

Attached: Jacob_M._Howard_-_Brady-Handy.jpg (1024x1186, 149K)

>muh raza
That's chicano sjw speak.

There's no way niggers would have ever invented anything plastic, and we knew that they'd be dumb enough to dump their trash in the water. Clearly we are at fault here. You don't give a child a loaded gun.

Thanks for the warm fuzzy article, user.

Sorry, had beans for supper...

What happens when rational whites are finally fed up with the race baiting?

Rational whites are becoming fewer and farther between. Mocking white people is the (((cool))) thing to do, so everyone does it, including white people. A majority remain blissfully unaware of the radical demographic change that is occurring in this country, and will likely remain unaware until it is far too late.
If white men across the country all woke up to the grave existential threat we're facing, then we would remove all Jews and other non-whites from our country seemingly overnight. It would be scorched-earth.

Good.

Might be per-capita. China is quite low there iirc.

God wants them dead

Literally the argument that one of South Africa's generals gave for why Blacks are trying to kill Whites there.
"they brought stuff they knew we were going to try to steal..."

hhahahahahahahha.
Yea, your friends on the PD are just engaged in paying the bills and playing robo cop. Your friends in the Army are engaged in earning that pension and avoiding PT. Your politicians are engaged in taking that sweet sweet blonde piece of ass for yet another $200 dinner, on the pre-paid accounts from (((the sponsors))), and most of the people on Jow Forums are half jewish anyway.
Besides, you're getting your rocks off posting hate threads user.

>Mfw we created worldwide gas chambers for non-whites.

Those low IQ groups can't even put trash where it belongs much less recycle or be conscious about their own environmental footprint.

absolutely
we white only breathe superior air which is off limit for any non-white
it even has added oxygen and comes in three different flavors
shits so cash you need to be careful not to get high of your own farts

Attached: 1550434897937.png (700x700, 615K)

No one was ever possessed enough to save a dying country user. Only to found a new one. I'm not 100% sure accelerationism is the only way but you've got to reduce your tax burden on a personal leve and then spread that as an idea to those you care about.

Stop feeding the thing that's killing you.

sandiegouniontribune.com/news/environment/sd-me-beach-closures-20170427-story.html

It's a pajeet-tier Poo fight

Imagine being a nigger and not being able to have our superior white air.

White people are born evil racists

Attached: Capture.png (332x465, 316K)

If they don't like it, they can always fuck off back to Tacoland and Ebolaland, no?

But seriously though,
>It's why peepos fault that shabbos goys like nigs and spics prefer to live in the immediate vicinity of their (((masters))) in polluted shithole metropolises.

Attached: trash.jpg (1024x683, 478K)

It's all so tiresome.

Attached: The cost of Black America.png (1026x768, 576K)

consumerism is Jewish

Attached: Tampon Tosser.png (474x610, 205K)

>And that’s a good thing

Fuck all shit colored people. I fished a river near Livingston Saturday and Sunday on my dads old Mckenzie boat while breathing clear crisp Montana air. Caught some nice trout. Fuck all shit colored colored people.

Attached: boss.jpg (1242x781, 373K)

>live in shithole cities for conveniance
>consequently exposed to more pollution

And it's strange they never mention the massive amount of CO2 released by manufacturing in china, and subsequent transportation of those goods with big, high emission freightships, which would not be necessary if those goods were made domestically.

And that's a good thing. Keep them quarantined to the shithole inner cities away from whites where they belong.

Hispanic is used like creole. It means a mixed person that speaks spanish

There's no way this is rea..
IT'S FUCKIN REAL

Attached: Screenshot_20190311-204140_Chrome.jpg (1536x2048, 691K)

They should stop using the products and energy we create then.

I would kill the whites first in this photo for being useless fucking liberals

Atta lad. Always a traitor before an enemy, Jimjam.

this is why race war is inevitable. whites will eventually say fuck this shit and that will be that. niggers, women and sub humans have been getting a free ride into civilisation thanks to white generosity and all they do is complain and demand more, so that generosity must be coming to an end

Fucking disgusting. How can someone debase themselves like that? God do I hope this all comes to an end before I get to old to participate

There's no such thing as being racist against white people. They're inhuman monsters that literally poison the air you breath. But it's impossible to be racist towards them so saying that isn't racist.

Why do nonwhites pollute so much? Fuck, my shithead old upstairs neighbor moved out and his castizo ass left like half his apartment in the alley behind our building. There's a Goodwill like 5 minutes away, what the fuck.

Attached: ac_PKvJN_400x400.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Fuckin lol

Im lmaoing very hard

The air I breathe is clean. You dumbasses live in the wrong place.

Yet they won’t fucking leave.

Attached: 40C4F63A-AA0B-49B1-ADF0-0822F1B31856.jpg (717x745, 432K)

Fpbp

I'm sorry we create so much pollution feeding your misbegotten race.

The comments aren't even having it

I live in Alaska. *breaths in* *wow the air smells good* *and I can't see the air* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!

Attached: IMG_1006.jpg (4032x3024, 1.82M)

Maybe they don't breathe enough pollution?

Attached: 1431906051887.jpg (323x323, 72K)

link?

GUYS, GUYS!

By deconstructing the syntax of the headline, what it actually is a statement towards blacks and doesn't combine the two groups, ie. "Hey blacks! Them Hispanics breathe air polluted by whites."

> It's real

Attached: 1549821546030.gif (497x373, 489K)

>whites will eventually say fuck this shit and that will be that
We'll have to be completely disenfranchised first. It's a shame but you won't see true white backlash until we have absolutely nothing to lose.

Other sources are running the same article too.

This is terrible.

Attached: foto_no_exif (4).png (1440x2560, 1.07M)

Good job, user.

Mexibro knows.

Chicanos think that Mexicans see them as family for whatever reason. I can't imagine the asshurt Chicanos would have if they had to live in Mexico for a week and not be pampered like they are in the US.

>I live in Alaska. *breaths in* *wow*

Attached: 1.jpg (1057x1024, 307K)

>racial gap and socioeconomic gap are the same
wowzers

Attached: Soon.jpg (2402x944, 386K)

First They came for the Farting Cows...

better than not breathing at all I would imagine

Attached: 1489121725587.jpg (769x960, 98K)

>White people breathing is oppression
We are reaching levels of victimhood that shouldn't even be possible.

We've had 3 governors since then boomer