CALIFORNIA NO!

CALIFORNIA NO!

You were my state, California, I loved you! You were supposed to destroy the transphobic bigots, not join them! You were supposed to bring acceptance to the LGBTKJAETIPATU community, not leave it in darkness!

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2018/08/28/intersex-surgeries-children-california-first-state-condemn/1126185002/

Attached: 1552331927534.png (493x524, 111K)

Don't worry you can still legally give them AIDS after raping them.

Intolerance of mandatory decapitation for faggots is islamophobic.

This, it will just make them a little harder to rape at (((Hollywood parties)))

This isn't about trannies, it's about shemales. Trannies are physically normal people who choose to mutilate themselves because they think their dick isn't theirs. Shemales are born with fucked up shit, like micropenises or macroclitorati. Most doctors will just make it a pussy because it's easier to make a hole than a pole, but it's more like a super-circumcision than anything.
This is about the physically deformed, not the mentally ill. Most people see this bill as a good thing.

Didn't see that coming.

>what are catholic mexican values
when you realize mexicans are more traditonial then whites

>LGBTKJAETIPATU

Umm, it's LGBTQIAPPHIV+, sweaty.

The tranny bubble has popped and hopefully it will take down the raise your kids gender neutral shit with it.

Attached: 1552237634116.jpg (956x960, 43K)

>of all the states that could take such a stand, it's CALIFORNIA that takes it first

i did not see that coming.

Attached: 1527367707121.png (500x500, 112K)

>using invasive, irreversible surgery to correct a child's physical abnormalities is bad
>using invasive, irreversible surgery to change a child's gender despite normal physiological development is fine

i don't want to live in clown world anymore

Attached: 1542043330441.png (655x509, 25K)

Californians are desperately trying to make the state red. Its the battleground of the west and right now we are losing. We need to shill for California to change, use geographic hashtags like #losangeles #sanfrancisco, etc

>Catholic values
>traditional

Attached: 91E9F7B1-F842-407C-BDD3-F71D3F9ED283.jpg (1125x1355, 810K)

can a single person in this thread read?

wtf california is nazi

Is there any hope for this state? has the spics gotten tired if the gays, transgender, NIggers (well actually there numbers have been decreasing in LA), gun confiscations, poverty, shit on the floor and high taxes?

Attached: 1550891545349.jpg (612x428, 97K)

I think they all just read the title enough to confirm their beliefs

Awwww

holy shit this is a happening, I cant wait to shove it down my hooker friends tranny boyfriend's throat disgusting degenerate...

Its a shame, if some shithole like alabama passed that law first, californian's would've gone full mandatory surgery for trans kids, and accelerated the weimar

Intersex is not same as transgender

Youre an idiot. This is about hermies. Children born hermies can't get surgery to 'fix' it until they're old enough to consent. California is essentially trying to keep baby freaks from being turned into normal people.

Attached: 1513690571_wow8372.jpg (450x252, 37K)

>Brown
>Newsom
>Pelosi
>Getty

Only in the fantasies of a Republican official about to become unemployed

>until they're old enough to consent
until they're old enough to "choose their gender" I imagine

No, they are Blue

for the first time in my life I’m proud to be a californian