Why does everyone hate them?

Why does everyone hate them?

I’m out of the loop.

I thought they were BASED.

Attached: 251DFC7D-A7AB-402E-A475-E08AC7877F3E.png (1200x873, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n5Q4DwacfeI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they are based, the hatred is just jealousy

based ethiopians jew

Attached: 1550329970066.jpg (358x241, 33K)

Attached: 1551001410082-1.jpg (915x900, 206K)

BAHAHAHAHAHA

check'd

We are raided by discord shareblue communist trannies. They hate the god emperor.
Remember to awooooo

Attached: IMG_1297.jpg (899x899, 106K)

Cause they ain’t us

You really think people here don’t wish they were born in a strong conservative family with a large family system that will gift you money to set yourself up for your adult life? Of course they would they are jealous and want to bring us down.

They are based. Problem with new/pol/ these days it’s been infested with shariablue shills.

Come to /ptg/ if you want balanced and fair discussion of Israel.

Anti-semitism is a meme.

Attached: 1511972164883.gif (600x400, 3.54M)

based and jewpilled actually

Attached: greatest allies.jpg (750x496, 322K)

Because people are jealous of them

I don’t hate you guys, I’m not Jewish. It’d make more sense if we just merged our countries though rather than send money’s and military equipment

Yes, you are out of the loop.

Consider why everyone hates white men, now imagine Jews are the ones to blame for those things instead, but convince everyone it’s white men.

They are absolutely based. Who else has their own ethnostate?
Nobody.
MIGA.

youtube.com/watch?v=n5Q4DwacfeI
they destroy everything they fucking touch and literally aspire to manipulate and enslave everyone that isn't part of the (((tribe)))

>I thought they were based
No
>they are based
Spotted the kike
B A S E D
A
S
E
D

I used to hate them for what they've done but now I pity them. Born of evil and raised by evil. Now racking my brain for how we can help save them and turn them to light. How do you teach love, truth and peace and help them ...

I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine | Luke 15:7

This.
There are a lot of valid criticism of Israel and their policies, but nobody actually takes the anti-semitism seriously.

The far left hates them because they are a right wing ethnostate. The center/neo liberal left is basically pro Israel with lots of Zionists in the MSM and political class but will occasionally make token criticisms or far more often just not discuss it. The far right hates them because they believe Israel is the main impetus for U.S involvement in all the M.E wars. And also because most Jews in the diaspora tend to be left wing and push mass migration into western countries while still supporting Israel. Mainstream conservatives in the U.S support them because fundamentalist Christians believe the establishment of Israel is part of the prophecy of the end times and second coming of Christ. In the U.K they have basically always supported the Zionists for various reasons and helped establish Israel though that is changing now due to Muslim influence on labor. Personally I don't begrudge the Jews for wanting their own state but they ought to have their own foreign policy separate from the U.S. Dual citizens should be forced to choose and foreign lobbies like Israels should be banned.

Idk I identify as a Nazi but I don't particularly agree with the extermination of Jews. The only thing that Israel does that is shit is like the missile strikes on medical envoys, shooting up Palestinians for no reason, and fucking around in international politics *just* because they own Jerusalem. They're such a tiny country I think they should just stay out of it.

Attached: 1500063987687.png (680x757, 44K)

i'm guessing it has something to do with their government's meddling in everybody else's shit by promoting ideas that they don't even follow.

i could be wrong.

Nobody actually hates Jews. Jow Forums doesn’t even know why they hate Jews. It’s just an sledges to place to fit in when you have no friends.

theyre our best investment to having land in the middle east im all for american expansion. my boss at work things they run us but i think its the other way around. theyre our baby and were nurturing it so we can run that area one day. i dont care about the jew muslim thing im spanish and dont care but im all for america

Attached: jerusalem.jpg (5184x2229, 1.75M)

nobody hates us