>Israel only for the Jews
Any kike-anons agree with this?
If so, then we have to talk.

Attached: 05.jpg (743x647, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yiIAjI7W96Q
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

exactly. there is not a single jew in the entire state of israel. netanyahu is not a jew. he is shooting his own clay feet

Attached: 1552056122554.jpg (768x499, 141K)

>politician say thing

based

I dunno. Alot of Jews seem to agree to some degree. And now that Christianity is all but dead in the West, that land is not sacred to us, so it's yours to do as you wish. But as they say, walk the walk, talk the talk. I'll support your ethno-nationalism if you support mine. As in, GTFO. Right now media is consumed in a debate about American-Israeli relations. Were Israel to say fuck it, we're on our own and we will do as we please, AND we don't need handouts, I would fully support it. Shalom.

They don't even hide their fake news anymore. I mean it's pretty hilarious for a native hebrew speaker to see this headline when everyone can access Netanyahu's original post in hebrew, saying "מדינת כל אזרחיה", which is a term specific to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, roughly translating to "civic nation state" (as opposed to nation-state) like the U.S and some other European countries but unlike the U.K etc. In the Israeli context the advocates of the term want to turn Israel into a "civic nation state" which means changing the symbols of the state to neutral ones (as opposed to jewish), changing immigration laws such as the Law of return, and basically destroy the entire purpose of the foundation of the country. It has nothing to do with democracy, a country can have an official national identity while giving equal rights to minorities.

Im a Jew and I agree with this. Also stop blaming Jews for western degeneracy.

You stupid faggots chose diversity, not us.

They'll never support yours. Jews need goyim like farmers need cows. Who will do all the work for the Jews if they have no goyim? You can see the issue here.

Jews have, and always will work only for their interest. I dont care about the anomalies of 1 or two jews who don't, im talking the overwhelming majority of them.

That's pretty racist if you ask me. But it's nice he's redpilling the normies

I'm fine with it.

99.99% of American jews are Pro-American too.

It's just the 0.01% billionaires/central bankers/deviants/actual commies that start all the shit.

I really don't care what it is. If they partition it and give it to each of the 4 countries surrounding it, that would be the best solution. 4-partition solution. Then AIPAC won't have any purpose and our tax money won't go there.

Kikes on Jow Forums are the reason I started to hate Jews. You faggots are acting like we're too stupid to know Zionism is Jewish nationalism and you have to pass a DNA test proving you're Jewish to move there.
We chose diversity by not gassing you.

They need to put their money where their mouth is and go full bore on diversity. Israel needs refugees and little mutt babies.

>99.99% of American jews are Pro-American too.
Even the conservative Jews are fine with replacement migration in the US.

fun fact: commies hate bankers and billionaires more than everything in world and you are making up numbers

Yes you're right, Zionism is jewish nationalism. What's so controversial about that ? And no you don't have to pass a DNA test, a Ketubah will suffice.

Nah
He a ethnic cleanser we should go in an liberate the desperate people of palestine.

Attached: 1521145782320.jpg (600x600, 45K)

why would we give money to an anti-everyone else people

Time for Trump to condemn the racist fascist Bibi Netanyahu?
Preferably before Ilhan Omar becomes the moral voice of America?

Attached: stop_netanyahu_regime4.jpg (1820x2036, 565K)

So what I find interesting is how the V4 meeting was supposed to be hosted in Israel, and the Bibi decided to pull a muh 6 Gorrillion on Poland, so the whole thing went south. Two things I read from this:
1. Likud is looking for ethnonationalist allies
2. Yet they can't seem to let go of extortion tactics

Of course I don't agree with it.

We need Filipino cleaning ladies.

how can one man be so fucking based?
you're not american tho

>Nationalism for me, multiculturalism for thee. What's wrong with that?
Yeah fuck you faggot. Open borders for Israel. Diversity is Israels greatest strength, Israel is a nation of immigrants, race isn't real, blah blah blah. That's what you kikes tell us. You go out of your fucking way to destroy white countries with thousands of pro-immigration (in white countries) organizations and just about every damn one of you is a fucking activist. Hypocritical parasites.

>you're not american tho
I am part of Pax Americana, so I am.

you're more than welcome to convert and make aliya if you're gonna be this butthurt about a successful finesse.

Seems like the only ones obsessed with race are you amerimutts. No one said that race isn't real. On the contrary, it's quite obvious that both the american left and right have put an emphasis on skin color and bone structure in the past few years.
I care about my people, my nation. We share a land, a religion, a culture and a common worldview (for the most part). Physical appearance is the least of my concern.

>Physical appearance is the least of my concern.
Perhaps, But lineage is. As in traced through mother etc.
How do you feel about how Ethiopians were and are handled in Israel. Do you agree with the forced sterilisation programs? You people invented eugenics before it was even a word. I'm not judging, just be bloody honest about it.

Hitler was right...

>You just don't see the systematic racism in Israel because you're a cis gender Jewish male. You need affirmative action and open borders and definitely some diversity training (maybe something like the Jewish/Israeli organizations provide for white countries). You need to understand that your Jewish privilege puts you at an advantage so you should pay reparations to the Arabs. Also you need to make it illegal to say anything bad about them. Hate speech is unacceptable.

thats great. when will the europeans be leaving? they are not semetic people. im glad we had this talk. maybe your not so bad after all . i may spare you... maybe

we won't help you next time rat

Attached: disgusting kikes.png (640x828, 665K)

The Jewish community must accept their responsibility in slavery and pay reparations!

Attached: 155285587325.jpg (1275x1632, 467K)

The Americans fought on the wrong side of WW2

As they file charges

No. YOU faggots brainwashed our NPCs to choose diversity.
You people are going to find out the hard way how little hispanics will care about your "six million".

Attached: 1544497649554.png (1000x1000, 87K)

its a nation state , obviously its the state of the people whose nationality it was created for.

ehhh, not the American commies. They fucking love corporations ran by billionaires that combat the evil, vile Nazis (white middle class people.)

>Created for
You mean stolen for?

Fair enough. Fyi, if more Israel flags enthusiastically advocated this idea for other countries, especially European or North American countries, you kikes might get less grief here. But as another non says
>Nationalism for me, multiculturalism for thee.
Until then you will be seen as nothing but two faced, hypocritical conniving scoundrels.

>It's not us.
>also Jews.

Attached: 115143241571417526.jpg (1267x825, 133K)

But white countries are for everybody...

>the sound of hands rubbing together

May Pissrael burn in excrements

Israel is an apartheid state. Let Palestinians (including '48 refugees) vote!

A Racist Jew!?!
You know that's unheard of Goy, stop lying.

Attached: 1551133895253.png (1066x844, 246K)

Excrements don’t burn brainlet

Yeah, I agree. What do you want to know?

I want to know what you will do when
A) The goyim in certain countries kick your ass out because of various schemes perpetrated by your people
B) What happens when the pozzed goyim come for Israel, which seems to be happening now
The video below should be mandatory viewing for every G-d fearing, matzo-ball eating kibbutznik or whatever you people do. Whether you love or hate Hitler, all I know is that if I was Hitler's ghost, I'd come back and do the same:
youtube.com/watch?v=yiIAjI7W96Q

Attached: 08.jpg (200x266, 11K)

A. I'm planning on moving to Israel and supporting my ethnic nation state against the onslaught of sqrt(-Palestinians).
B. Samson Option

Ok, so when white nationalists make the same declaration then show a little love and maybe, MAYBE the world will become a better, more harmonious place.

Yeah, I don't give a shit if you kick out all the shitskins from your countries. Do what you want. I think some Jews got overzealous trying the 'destroy all white people' thing. Shit, if South Africa hadn't cucked itself in the 90s I'd support them to this day.

How about "reverse Samson Option", Shlomo??!!! That is if (((Bauer-Rothschild))) Lucifer, Moloch, worshipping Khazar-Kenite LARPers (((Is-ra-hell))) use 1 nuke against ANY country, ALL nations that have nukes will glass and dust that satanic hell-hole into oblivion....

Bibi is just Putin with a yarmulke

perhaps (((Mr. Mielekowaski aka 'Netanyahoo))) should be informed that (((Khazaria))) is the 'state' for the Talmudic worshipping, 'serpent seed' children....

wow this post really convinced me to /packitup/

the ONLY reason Israel receives any aid or assistance is thanks to the Freemasons throughout Washington DC

Hey that's fine. No problem. Send every jew to Israel and keep them there.
Do the same to the hispanics and the niggers.

Hmm...that sound pretty racist. Jews should open up the borders of their nation! Diversity is strength, is what (((they))) tell us, right?