And...listen, I'm center left, okay?

>And...listen, I'm center left, okay?

Attached: 1551762334587.png (236x270, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UcroSR03Z-o?t=1408
medium.com/@otakuproxy/political-compass-in-31-ideologies-political-philosophies-388870368b94
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He got BTFO by the twitter execs on the JRE podcast.

this threads again ?

>Following a party without any thought is more preferable than picking and choosing certain ideas in a case by case bases.

Based NPC.

Come 2020 he will be vote for Trump. He is slowly being redpilled and is already an outcast of the left. Watch his entire fan base will leave him if he doesnt and he knows that.

How?

Have sex Nazi incel.

Attached: wtf_0.png (1296x1458, 217K)

HE'S ON THE YANG GANG GANG NOW

feeling the vibes frens

Attached: IMG_20181017_051136.jpg (1024x1024, 66K)

Not really, but he was pouting like a fucking child even when he had all the aces and managed to blow even that out the window. Worst journalist in terms of confronting

He made the test at mid 2017, he is libertarian (no far libertarian or center libertarian) | Center Left

Here is the pic of his test:

youtu.be/UcroSR03Z-o?t=1408

To make a comparision, SJW are left (not center left or far left) | Libertarian (not center libertarian or far libertarian), I made the test answering as a sjw, and saw many sjw guetting the same result. At this picture, they fall at number 24 medium.com/@otakuproxy/political-compass-in-31-ideologies-political-philosophies-388870368b94

Note how he always says he believes in a progressive tax but never goes into specifics. Same thing with minimum wage and abortion. He says something like i can argue the specifics but thats not the focus of the video. He is ok but he would get manhandled in a debate by any competent conservative pundit.
Dave rubin is another guy who wants to be an intellectual so much but the way he discusses ideas you can tell he is just regurgitating points he has heard from his betters. They are good in that they engage with better thinkers and annoy the left.

MAKING SEX WITH HUMANS WEW LAD ENJOY AIDS

>Yank Wang
Yank Wang
>Yank Wang
Yank Wang
>Yank Wang
Yank Wang
>Yank Wang
Yank Wang

He probably means it in the same way we say we believe in libertarianism but the yids need to be removed first.

what a poor white dude

*gets thoroughly btfo by based dorsey and random girl*

how can you be BTFO when you're right about everything?

Attached: krk.jpg (960x602, 80K)

no but that nathan guy is right and tim is full of lies

aka a cuck bag

One wonders what red pill will be big enough to go up Tim's ass and stay there. Honestly it's hilarious watching this guy resist when he's been moving further and further to the right and you can see the progression in his videos. The left hates him, he has lost leftist friends, but he still clings to it because he must be neutral.
I don't really care, what annoys me more is how he nonstop talks about how he's mixed race like at every single opportunity. He should just print his face on a shirt with a wheel of text around it going "As you know, I'm mixed-raced" and point to it to save time

Stan always was though. Cartman is the Jow Forums NEET, Kenny the poor White Conservative who gets shat on repeatedly by everyone & Kyle the "based Jew" who has good intentions but his inner Judaism means he can't help but screw every one over.

Be specific leftard - post the point on the video where Tim screams at them or lies. Use your words.

I'll take "What are optics" for 10 points thanks.

What are you talking about? He kept it together well. You want him to sperg out and yell "I have you now kikes!" then immediately throw a can of Zyklon at them? It was decent af, made them look terrible. That lawyer pajeet looked haggard at the end.

Here's the thing, Trump is basically center left from 20 years ago.
Go compare Trump's policies to Bill fucking Clinton.

>e was pouting like a fucking child even when he had all the aces and managed to blow even that out the window. Worst journalist in terms of confronting
No shit this guy's a fucking asshole.
Even Rogaine was pinch-hitting for him.

That Lawyer granularized him down to zero.

Cuck.
>tfw you''d kill for the opportunity to debate Dorsey and his poo-skinned prostitue

Attached: 3feecde32debc1a9ed39cad8046b71fb4e919799885fdf383076bcc7f5cfd6e7.jpg (402x414, 32K)

youre not just bc you say you are you retard. you need to prove or convince people and he got btfo in trying to convince people

Attached: 1180076-446876.jpg (500x350, 23K)

Attached: 1126893365.jpg (1888x2420, 577K)

they only hate trump because he is an outsider. Trumps just a typical moderate.