Universal Basic Income - The Freedom Dividend

Do all you yangtards seriously not realize that all this will do is cause inflation? Holy shit you guys are dumb

Attached: yangtard.jpg (221x250, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

predictit.org/markets/detail/3633/Who-will-win-the-2020-Democratic-presidential-nomination
ibm.com/ibm/history/exhibits/china/china_ch1.html
nytimes.com/2015/04/20/business/ibm-project-in-china-raises-us-concerns.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

rolling 1-8, if 9 then you're gay

MIGAshills getting desperate

Attached: yang53.jpg (364x1024, 78K)

you don't know what inflation is if you think people making 1,000 already existing dollars will cause it. By that argument every single person making above min wage in the US right now is causing inflation.

>giving a shit about the economy
we just want to get paid

Attached: 1552250951971.jpg (495x495, 26K)

These are the same people who think raising the minimum wage would double the price of everything.

The one thing the boomers do get right is that sending billions to Israel prevents inflation, as your national money supply literally shrinks when you transfer payments to another country.

You? Kike did you forget to change the VPN? Embarrasing

Attached: lolg.png (1240x1389, 163K)

>Eternal debt
>Eternal debt + 1000$

That is the ppoint. Most people supporting Yang want this to happen. They have no stake in modern life. They have no assets. They just want to accelerate the decline.

That's the beauty of it. You give people $1000 and eliminate welfare...and the net effect is just eliminating welfare. BASED

What the fuck does this even mean? Inflation is just when a currency becomes less valuable. Giving EVERYONE 1000 bucks a month will make the dollar become less valuable.

Attached: Bernanke chopper_6.jpg (599x462, 65K)

>b..but muh bezos will pay
WRONG.
He will ADD 10% on top of purchase price
WE PAY.
>t. citizen with 10% VAT (GST)

Attached: source of free money.png (720x1370, 728K)

Shut up retard

thres no wall so i figured id just walk across the border

Attached: 1552347033075.jpg (594x582, 161K)

>muh inflation

Attached: 3F06B6B4-95A3-417E-80AF-563FA72A9AF9.png (618x679, 300K)

Fuck it. If you're not white, you're basically already getting your $1k.

At least this puts whitey on an even footing.

Ok fucking nice one

Attached: 1384589901200.gif (200x150, 844K)

>trump has a fetish for getting pissed on
>MIGAtards have a fetish for trickle down economics

Coincidence?

Attached: 1548515267385.png (1105x1141, 471K)

You are literally the dumbest fucking person on earth right now. The inflation will make that $1000 worthless. This is not an argument. I want a thousand extra bucks a month just as much as the next guy, but giving it away for free to everyone is just fucking retarded for reasons that are obvious to anyone older than 12

Even if it does. It cucks non citizens out of the market as they don't get UBI.

Yeah, let's just give free money only to minorities.

This is actually a fair point. I still think the idea is stupid though, it doesn't address the root of the problem. At the end of the day we still have a bunch of niggers and kikes infesting this place.

"inflation" are you honestly this fucking retarded?

You do understand the economy is the dictate of investment rather than display of real value, right?

Economy is the idea that certain thing ought to be and we are striving towards oblivion.

Fuck you and a thousand dollars for me

Attached: 4-the-persistence-of-memory-surreal-art-by-salvador-dali_0.preview.jpg (660x502, 79K)

Holy shit you are dumb

Yang is asian they have very high IQ I trust he knows what he’s talking about.

But my original point about inflation still stands.

Lmfao Yang shill exposed

Exactly. The argument here is $1k for everyone or spend the same money giving niggers and spics $2k.

So glad you can't vote.

Holy shit look at all these Yang shills with foreign flags pretending they are Americans.

Absolutely pathetic shilling

yes and i dont give a shit, we need weimar now

Attached: 1552276820245.png (640x400, 203K)

Reddit is that way kiddo

Attached: 1552348090569.jpg (524x499, 51K)

Based let's just give money to blacks and Israel because everyone knows that doesn't cause inflation. Only whites cause inflation

>still giving a shit about magic numbers on a government computer
>in 2019

>not wanting collapse
>not wanting chaos
>trying to save this shithole

Attached: avatar_911f824e7937_512.jpg (512x512, 58K)

Attached: 1552348066905.jpg (1000x1000, 291K)

dont forget boomers and zog warriors. leaving it with pretty much only white people

yang KANG hurray for democratic barty

Attached: 1552347519601.jpg (221x250, 17K)

Why wait? Get your YangBucks now

predictit.org/markets/detail/3633/Who-will-win-the-2020-Democratic-presidential-nomination

>Voting for a chink
>British
You guys have long been cucked

We can't didn't you faggots decide that anyone could vote recently?

Economy is what?

Sounds like you have no idea what money is or what economy is at all.

Attached: No U.jpg (700x1082, 221K)

LOL absolutely pathetic shilling

nice NPC redditor, gonna post that on twitter to sway the black vote?

Attached: 1552087605962.png (680x568, 318K)

>You guys have long been cucked
By Zionists like you, yes. Vote for Yang and uncuck yourself with that $1000 a month then you can call us cucked.

Yikes

Eat cum like your ancestors.

imagine being as stupid and yangoloids

Attached: soo.png (650x597, 542K)

>Inflation is just when a currency becomes less valuable
yeah by printing new money, money doesn't become less valuable just by being more evenly distributed, if anything that makes it MORE valuable as one person can't dump all the supply into circulation at once. Inflation would be caused if they were printing new money to fund it, which isn't the case.

LOL kill yourself

nice argument. Care to explain how I am dumb?

>he thinks he knows math better than Yang
It will get to a point where you fags do everything in your power to keep the words "YANG" and "GANG" out of your mouth... FOREVER. The LAST think you want is to seek out conflicts with Yang Gang. The conflicts come to you Drumpfy wumpfy, but you might get a short break every now and then from getting rekt while I"m sleepy and eating n stuffs.

YANG GANG

Attached: ISRAEL BTFO.jpg (2334x1368, 1.18M)

Jesus you are so dumb

You are so fucking clueless it's hilarious

Attached: 1552287328141.jpg (1200x800, 163K)

not an argument migapede.

Attached: 666.jpg (624x531, 109K)

So the idea is that money has absolute value based on production? You Nazis are so wrong, when that happened, your precious German nation became annihilated and much of their population got killed after they were destroyed

Whites are dying today and they will never have another nation.

Attached: 7052682_orig.jpg (1066x800, 132K)

Attached: retardplug.jpg (638x1000, 61K)

Is this bait? Of course it wouldn't cause inflation.

enlighten us, wise one, just one argument.

Attached: 1516003050252.png (250x202, 8K)

Attached: retard wojak.png (961x1060, 255K)

Guys, we need to stop Robin Hood. He's causing inflation!

Attached: 436ad038ec55114dac4d2da74c389c8e.jpg (1216x1600, 384K)

No way (((they))) would allow America to collapse.

When every landlord increases rent per person by 1000 dollars a month, lol.

>blocks your path
>gives you $1000
>removes all Jews from government

What would you even do Jow Forums?

Attached: venture-for-america-founder-andrew-yang-2.jpg (3558x3576, 2.27M)

He already said he supports Israel 100%.

>Be neocon immigrant that came in 2016
>Direct other people to reddit

REPEAL THE COMMUNIST HOMESTEAD ACT.

GIVE THE LAND TO ISRAEL.

ITS THE ONLY WAY TO STOP INFLATION.

Attached: millions-of-acres.jpg (600x807, 289K)

Fuck off tranny discord JIDF

Attached: 1552091261368.png (1015x868, 1.07M)

There's no illusion that he will do anything, his whole campaign is: "You are fucked but you will get a thousand dollars". Why not? Getting a thousand dollars is the answer if there's not anything worth doing

Attached: MF0481.jpg (1506x2048, 615K)

A truly based president would make that illegal.

>Parents immigrated from Taiwan in 1960
>father worked for IBM
>ibm.com/ibm/history/exhibits/china/china_ch1.html
>nytimes.com/2015/04/20/business/ibm-project-in-china-raises-us-concerns.html

You literally cannot say he's not a Chinese Gov't plant.

Attached: Chicomplant.png (859x484, 285K)

see pic related

>He already said he supports Israel 100%

memeflag talking out of its arse as always

Attached: 1551994430330.jpg (563x210, 26K)

What's stopping every landlord from doing that right now?

Oh right, the market will make them lose their renters when the guy next door doesn't raise his prices.

on top of that Taiwan is controlled by China, and was mostly occupied by The Chinese.

Robin Hood took from the government and gave it the poor. He didn't destroying their savings.

Attached: 5f3.jpg (680x695, 34K)

>Get utterly BTFO
>Start arguing a completely different point and pretend you didn't lose

Nice picture of your self. Go donate more money to Israel Trumptard.

I can't fucking type today.

... in a sustainable society? You get the difference?

Since you are from Germany I would Imagine you get this more than anyone, economy is about structuring thing and "destroying savings" of people who are with that program is bad how?

Redirecting the economic flow to be baseline in a destructive cycle would hurt in what way?

Damned inflation. Guess I'll just have to turn down the free money and give it to Israel. I hope they don't mind the inflation they'll get for those trillions of dollars.

Attached: it'llcauseinflation.png (1200x1200, 1.23M)

What about zero, fag

This image means that white people are less evil and more intelligent than Jews and non whites

He answered a bunch of questions in an AMA on That Site that sounded very reasonable and made him seem like he genuinely gave a shit. He has real points beyond the neetbux.
But this is Jow Forums, where genuinely giving a shit is a bad thing, so nobody cares.

those same black people will be getting more because yang believes in reparations.

Pol is a bunch of people that are sick of the mainstream message and he does have actual interesting ideas.

The problem is that he doesn't seem to have any ideas that would create a sustainable and pleasant society.

There are no alternatives so the whole campaign hinges on "making things slightly better for a while"

Attached: Sweet nothings.jpg (521x737, 55K)

It will cause some inflation. There are two main factors. First the money that was taxed was probably taxed from the wealthy who would mostly have put their money into investments. UBI goes to normal people who will spend almost all their money, thus increasing consumption and decreasing investment capital. This will cause some inflation.

The second mechanism of inflation is increased consumption of low income products like rent, fast food, clothing and other things low income people would like to buy more of. Even if they don't consume more they will want higher quality products now that they can afford it raising prices.

Boomers who say 'lol they will just raise the price of everything and it will do nothing' are literally retarded tho.

Attached: 1491586451732.jpg (641x530, 44K)

So true. Amazing how nothing else is required ROFL

It wouldn't cause inflation, UBI isn't just printing money. It's taken from tax revenue.

anyone who has any significant amount of debt should be welcoming inflation and lots of it, just FYI. not sure if any of you indebted brainlets realize this.

Attached: 1512322415540.jpg (480x480, 37K)

I want someone like Yang so people stop seeing the left as a retarded joke that only cares about transgender bathrooms
If I could I'd vote for the resurrected corpse of Eugene V. Debs on the platform of turning DC and all its inhabitants into irradiated glass

Attached: JIDF.jpg (472x565, 55K)

>expect Yang to win
>take out outrageous loans expecting that inflation will make them easy to pay
Hmmm...

Fuck this commy chink.
I will rape his families corpses if he tries to take my guns.

Attached: tdmw8btakil21.jpg (720x720, 73K)

Damn, I guess that really does settle it, pack it up boys

He isn't taking guns, he does want gun safety classes to be mandatory for new gun owners though, which honestly seems fine

he IS

That's almost even better if it does cause inflation... Then illegal immigrants won't have a choice but to leave, since they will be behind 1k a month.

I just did an irregular night shift at work and holy fuck am I spent.
Get that UBI if you can frens, for working is evil.

Attached: index.jpg (259x195, 9K)

Sage

Attached: migapedes_btfo.jpg (720x847, 63K)

apparently he's claiming to make it budget neutral by canceling out other welfare programs so that it won't require more budget spending. at least that's what some kid told me here on Jow Forums, i don't know if it's true or not. if it's true then it won't cause inflation necessarily.

>we can afford multi trillion dollar corporate bailouts, 17 year long military expeditions halfway around the world, jets that don't work, and foreign aid programs. All while our jobs get replaced by automation and migrant labor
>we can't afford UBI though guys, looks like you'll have to eat cake

take your lolberg class cuck bullshit and shove it up your ass, along with shlomo's dildo.