Bad Orange Man wants higher levels of legal immigration so we need to vote for BASED Yellow Amnesty man

Bad Orange Man wants higher levels of legal immigration so we need to vote for BASED Yellow Amnesty man

Voting for a President who wants to implement all the things we don’t like about Bad Orange Man in addition to nationwide gun registration, tiered licenses to own firearms, a permanent leftwing shift by creating a new Democrat-controlled state (PR), constituents who will demand leftist judges, and best of all, amnesty with a path to citizenship for all illegals, is worth it because +1000/month we won’t get & at least we’ll get to suffer through the final destruction of our country rather than fighting for it

Attached: 3D98F1A5-F71D-4470-B597-1733A2E4CCFF.gif (680x632, 1.57M)

yang's democrat policies

GUN CONTROL
>have to register every firearm
>can not buy a semi-automatic rifle unless U've been licensed to own a pistol for 1 YEAR
>ban suppressors
>Ban high-capacity mags
>Require submission of fingerprints & DNA to FBI
>Anyone with a history of violence, domestic abuse, or violent mental illness would be restricted from gun license.
>wants "smart guns" locked to fingerprint (guaranteed to make gun less reliable)
>implement a federal buyback program (for all the guns he will BAN)
Cuck Nuke Authority
>The power to launch a nuclear attack shouldn’t rest with a single individual (wants VP & Chief of Staff to have say too. wasting time in a 6 minute response window)
POLICE "Fake News" & "Hate Speech"
>Introduce penalties for speech
FEDERAL JOURNALISM FUND
>Journalist bailout. Taxpayers forced to prop up dying newspapers & media with $1 billion in initial FCC funding
DIGITAL SOCIAL CREDITS modeled after Chinas system
>a REAL-LIFE Reddit-style karma/social rank that follows you all the way to the grave
PRO LGBTQ
>Sexual orientation & gender identity should be protected classes under the law, SAY MY PRONOUN OR JAIL!
OPEN BORDERS
>PATHWAY TO CITIZENSHIP for illegals. Anti wall.
DREAM ACT
>Fast-track Obama's DREAM Act & grant citizenship to millions of illegals
MUH WAGE GAP
>this faggot actually believes the wage gap exists "fight for equal pay"
UBI (universal basic income)
>$1,000 is a TRAP #
PRO ABORTION
>Appoint Liberal judges to Expand right to kill children. Mandated free birth control (more gibs)
MORE GIBS for single parents
>further incentive the break down the of the nuclear family
PAID parental leave
>requiring employers to pay 9 months of paid leave
ZONING
>Fuck Home owners & "start taking the needs of renters & those who would be interested in moving into areas e.g. cheap getto nigger housing

> wall of retarded text
Ptg and the_donald cant meme

>writing a text post is a failed meme

Attached: FADAAB05-F82F-42A2-BA03-FC02A053B59F.png (545x560, 229K)

>UBI is NOT accelerationism
Its to keep you comfy while your lead to the slaughter

Hardest thing about analyzing accelerationism is figuring out the accelerationists timeline

They never state it, so it’s impossible to understand whether their suggestion actually makes sense

Congrats retard, you just called Tump supporters NPC's

trump banned bump stocks because of the gay op at Las Vegas, which by the way is case closed: no motive. Your narrative presupposes the republican party is not designed to cave at every opportunity

All of that is going to happen once Trump is no longer president retard. America is going to be a majority non-white country in 20 years. Republicans and Trump haven't done anything to stop the decline, they actually helped facilitate it. So what's wrong with kicking back and getting $1,000 month as America collapses, when the alternative is sitting back and watching America collapse and receiving nothing at all?

You people are literally dumber than dogshit and are incapable of thinking past the now.

yes it is closet liberal

Attached: file.png (480x272, 158K)

Banning bump stocks is nothing like Yang’s proposal. I know most people are just enjoying the memes, but I keep coming across people who unironically believe them.
The worst is comparing

>advocacy for pathway to citizenship for all illegals + increased legal immigration

To

>increased legal immigration

It’s hard to believe there are people that stupid, so I’m left assuming they’re simply misinformed & buying into the memes

they are still banking on niggers and spics magically voting republican. they refuse to take the blackpill

Wtf I hate Yang and money for Whites now

Do you really not understand the difference between a meme and an article, book, or post

>that'll show them

>MIGA

Attached: 1529609521494.jpg (304x247, 19K)

MUH....Bumpstocks

Attached: 2nir6lt.jpg (623x469, 21K)

(((TrumpTards))) on suicide watch

Attached: 1552081147703.jpg (625x579, 239K)

Attached: 1552135662084.jpg (524x266, 51K)

Attached: 4288F14F3C3E452D8D7D05D8C4364AFC.jpg (750x737, 197K)

Attached: 1552134337948.jpg (640x700, 98K)

Attached: 54433925_123822908728491_3758477862995230720_n.jpg (766x764, 71K)

Attached: 1552278297120.jpg (636x550, 65K)

I didn’t say anything about “tranny discord” so not sure what you’re on about

I simply pointed out that some people are terribly misinformed by the “same +1000” meme

Yang is diametrically opposed to everything you stand for. You probably know that but as the retard tier meme grows many are missing it

But you get Amnesty & citizenship for all illegals on the bottom too so don’t forget that

Attached: V Fake.jpg (254x232, 30K)

He came out as a bigger PRO POZ KIKE than anyone IMMEDIATELY OUT THE GATE.
YANG SHILLS HAVE NO COUNTER TO THIS, BECAUSE THIS IS EMPTY GAS LIGHTING.

Attached: REMOVE_BUG.jpg (869x377, 261K)

its on the top too, but disguised as "legal immigration"

BASED brown immigrants my fellow pedes!

Attached: 3E39D55C-2D56-45B2-8288-B31588FE0A7F.png (800x800, 327K)

Attached: yangjew.png (625x579, 134K)

Attached: 1526041285951.png (680x568, 318K)

whoa those are some good policies
thanks for informing me on why I should vote Yang 2020

You don’t see the irony in whining about an unwillingness to look at the future while demanding that we unilaterally surrender the country to the left?

reading is hard for them

yang posters are shills?

Attached: trumpsoy.png (800x800, 34K)

Attached: Fake Yang.png (455x207, 67K)

NPC meme is ancient, you shills have nothing.

Attached: 1531178625056.png (1920x1080, 861K)

don't forget he supports Net Neutrality

holy shit I've been waiting for a candidate to refuse nazi degenerate votes
nazis shouldn't have the right to live let alone the right to vote

ignore that dude, these guys are literally paid shills and bots, just like the Trump fags in 2016. I just want reddit to leave.

woah they put hats on old memes!!! guess im registering democrat to vote for a leftist bug person then

>Yank Wang
Yank Wang
>Yank Wang
Yank Wang
>Yank Wang
Yank Wang
>Yank Wang
Yank Wang
The Yank Yang Gang, bunch of circle jerking faggots.

Not if it's 10 times a day and about yang, right?

Don't let them distract us.

Focus on the money.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-11 at 8.17.59 PM.png (1031x271, 77K)

Yang isn't any better, faggot

Cool narrative bro.

>If we’re going to have more legal immigrants we might as well do that but also give all illegal immigrants citizenship to ensure they can vote, restrict access to all firearms, and ensure a leftist judiciary amirite?

>YANGGANG
>YANGGANG
>YANGGANG

>I put a MAGA hat on a wojak!
>NPC meme
Stale recycled shit isn't going to cut it.
Get back to redddit, wash your face and come back when you have something new.
Actually you're incapable of that, just kys because the left can't meme.

I'm so sick of fucking sick of the yang spam too

>that many retweets and shit
Powerful.

>Imagine thinking this is as bad as marrying your daughter off to a Jew and giving that Jew top security clearance.

i just don't give a fuck

$1000>LARPing on a mongolian basket weaving forum

There's nobody in mainstream politics fighting for white people. Both the left and the right are controlled by the same anti-white agenda. This country is destined to become a third world non-white shithole. And no amount of Trump dickriding is going to change this.

Attached: 1552328625711.jpg (1462x976, 320K)

Attached: 1552292245443.png (816x684, 366K)

Imagine thinking that marrying your daughter to a jew is as bad as supporting amnesty & citizenship for all illegals

Attached: 1551835742376.jpg (899x759, 173K)

I know you're still with her, but it's over and she lost.
It'll never be her turn.

>supporting yang equates to supporting hillary
quit reliving 2016 like a boomer relives high school

Attached: file.png (749x539, 121K)

I didn’t say anything about Yang you dumbass boomers. Trump is essentially a democrat at this point.

Attached: 663C948C-4889-43EA-8AAF-553E0A858F42.jpg (1024x1022, 154K)

Left/pol/

Attached: 5B34B124-8BF2-4B1B-9F88-6C2F712C7E7D.jpg (435x690, 51K)

Once Trump is out we're getting amnesty, open borders, gun control, etc. anyway so why not rally around the guy that wants to give white people $1,000 too? It's mindblowing that you brainlets are incapable of grasping this. If your only choice is between a Democrat that hates whites and a Democrat that is somewhat sympathetic to whites, then what do you have to fucking lose? Unless you're ready to pick up your gun and refresh the tree of liberty, Yang is the best of all our options.

This shit has Reddit written all over it

Calm down hilldawg.
You can still chant "I believe that she can win" before you sleep at night.

This is the biggest meme political promise ever

let me guess, you believe that democrats are the real racist and black people need to run free from the democrat plantation? no one is shilling for hildawg you retarded boomer, they are shilling for yang.

ITT: Boomer trumptards upset because nobody likes trump because he's a jewsucking faggot who cannot get shit done. Gtfo off Jow Forums old man. The yang gang is here now and we want our cash. It'll be taken from your retirement funds.

I think the idea is that the country is fucked anyway. Why not collect resources for its last years so one could develop their own little place away from it all to fight for when it all goes to shit. As if you think Trump isn't going to bring the destruction of the country, all he will do is make the fall last longer. Voting for Yang is like ripping the band-aid.

Trump is incapable of fixing anything. You can get money while things are being ruined and help to destroy the society that is destroying you.

Anti yang is anti future DESU.

Attached: Sweet nothings.jpg (521x737, 55K)

magapedes are either stuck in the past or too ignorant to understand trump's moves. it's really turned into an abusive relationship between trump and magapedes with the latter justifying it by mentally reliving the early days of the relationship

Attached: 1551213626487.jpg (1124x855, 99K)

You’re posting in a thread comparing the two so it was an easy mistake to make

give source or shill

Supporting amnesty and the right to loose the right to have gun and freedom of speech.
You are not white aren’t you ?

I vote actively for loosing right the post.

Attached: BD0705B8-1AC8-48EF-B73D-9CA711FD59D8.png (651x624, 103K)

BTFO'd Yang-FAG

Attached: 1549620776064.jpg (484x547, 54K)

>Supporting amnesty and the right to loose the right to have gun and freedom of speech.
that's trumps position too.

Literally recycled trash.
Left incapable of creating its own memery.

another kushner shill
obama was better than trump on immigration

Attached: iomj.png (667x654, 388K)

this but unironically. fuck boomer kikes from reddit pay me

You’re welcome to unilaterally surrender to the left, I’d prefer try to keep my life & liberty

This entire meme is “Withdrawing from politics isn’t enough. If you don’t enthusiastically support a candidate who openly seeks the destruction of all you hold dear, you’re brainwashed / retarded / etc”

Just go back to posting about DRUMPF being shitty. At least that made sense

have you seen ops post? you fags and your cognitive dissonance is tremendous, many such cases

too bad wagie, it’s fucking over

>implying im a leftist
wanna show me a good right meme made by boomers or redditors?

Attached: 1551852437299.png (2264x604, 997K)

what planet are you on?
trump is worse then obama on immigration

Attached: donthecon.png (672x562, 792K)

trump already surrendered to the left, keep deluding yourself into thinking the republicans are gonna protect you.

Attached: 1550605945522.png (579x387, 190K)

>1%

Lol, not true and not at the amount of yang wish.
Banning bun stock is not equivocal to ban semi automatic weapon and restrict firearm with a lot of qualification.

Attached: 59D06DE9-0A2D-4CE0-AF4B-40A06DFE06ED.png (231x219, 12K)

>Flag
OH, YOU

You may post proof for this maybe.

Attached: IMG_20190310_105244.png (909x559, 214K)

look at this shit
i dont understand how they still like trump
he fucking Obama but worse on immigration and HE "BTFO THE LIBS"

How ?

Sage

You failed because you gave us a goal to overcome and now we’ve attacked and laid waste to your precious image board

It’s not. Are you incapable of understanding degrees?

>Banning bump stocks

is the same as

>banning bump stocks AND
>nationwide gun registration AND
>tiered licensing w/multi year waiting periods AND
>setting the conversation w/rhetoric identical to typical “common sense gun reform”

You don’t believe that

BASED AND UPVOTED

Yang is literally CHINA written all over him, what sane american would vote for him? Seriously, is it really hard for white people to have sex with other white people? Complaining about being a minority when you're not even trying to save yourselves. Jesus Christ, 2020 is going to be a shitshow.

But your argument is to double down on surrender which is so fucking stupid. Without the constant spam yang has nothing but a bribe.

>he thinks bump stocks is the only thing trump is gonna go after
lol

Attached: 1551725104397.png (1280x720, 1.17M)

>Complaining about being a minority when you're not even trying to save yourselves
t. based nigger trump supporter

>Humanity first

Attached: 1518815895729.png (800x900, 173K)