Woah

NYC is beautiful

Attached: verified.png (508x718, 418K)

Busted window, top left. Looks like the devil.

>tfw the jewrat admires his cage

>see broken, graffitied, window in a broken down disgraced part of down
>draw a heart on one of the windows
>wow, just wow

It's like framing a tramp stamp on a prostitute tb h

NYC is beautiful indeed.

Attached: asdfasd.jpg (579x500, 137K)

Looks like absolute shit to me...

What is it even supposed to be? He’s surely being ironic ..

>she

Yes, that’s roastie~level shit

what a shithole

glad i live far away from it

Attached: staten island.jpg (1200x675, 208K)

graffiti and broken windows used to be the indicator of a terrible city.

you have to hand it to them.. scumbag cities somehow successfully psy opped everyone into thinking vandalism and 'ghetto-like' areas are desirable.
fucking incredible... they actually made city dwelling sheep learn to actually DESIRE and WANT poorly maintained infrastructure, high crime, and poor hygiene.

here in melbourne if you keep your garden in a certain way that the council doesn't like, or let your grass grow a millimeter too long, you will be facing thousands of dollars in fines.
but meanwhile the government actively encourages graffiti, and deliberately uses taxpayer money to build large 'graffiti walls' along all of the main roads heading into melbourne from rural victoria and melbourne airport.

we even have a 27 million dollar (yes twenty seven million fucking dollars) taxpayer funded 'graffiti bridge' here in the northern suburbs.

it is a bridge that exists only for footraffic, in an area with basically no pedestrians...
it was built with large flat panels facing the road and deliberately intended for graffiti...

it has been covered in meth gang tags since day one.

this is in an area with huge muslim and drug related crime and insane levels of unemployment... we do not need a fucking 27 million dollar graffiti bridge..

Attached: 356784677.jpg (928x560, 54K)

i would normally give new york a pass for graffiti.. but to see the mayor of a city.. (let alone a great historic city such as NY), actively calling filthy broken windows and drug gang graffiti a 'treasure' makes me fucking sick.

soon we will not be able to report any cases of vandalism to the police.

overdosed junkies, dead hookers, dirty heroin needles and crack pipes will be advertised openly on tourism websites for our cities.

getting stabbed in london, shot in new york, or beat into a coma in melbourne will be just part of visiting our 'great' cities.

you will be grateful to have your head caved in.

A bit grim m9

I just realized something, men are supplanting women in every field, just by the man claiming he feels like he is a woman.

Not just sports, but tech (they have women-only conferences, and 95% of the attendees were trannys), and now the pathetic women's rights groups. This is fucking fantastic, I cannot wait to see where we can go from here.

Attached: 1549006801584.jpg (779x1073, 429K)

>the eternal Anglo optimist?
Are you delusional mate? You can’t see that this is the future?
Do you even know what it’s like when sub 90 IQ barbarians are living in your country?

Three decades of fiscal conservatives cleaning up New York have been flushed down the drain in a single term by this kike puppet. The city will be bankrupt within the year and the wealthy are fleeing in droves. New York will never have a Republican mayor or governor again; this shithole is done for good.

I have to lie about where i'm from because telling people you're from nyc is embarrassing. When there's an election here, it's not even a republican vs a democrat. It's 2 fucking democrats.

I'm in Melbourne too (Brighton IP is giving me a UK flag) and I made this thread because graffiti culture/urban "art" makes me sick. Absolutely nigger tier.

The Chinese built skyrails are already looking dilapidated, the metal is rusting over and the concrete is crumbling WITHIN ONE YEAR and they already have the pre-emptive defense that they know and intend for them to get covered in graffiti in the near future but that's okay because having slabs of crumbling, doodled on concrete dividing towns will give Melbourne a more unique, casual aesthetic.

>Kike with a Camera: Look, look at this old piece of shit some heroin addict plopped out next to a flower.
>KwaC:It's so beautiful, look at the world from my rodent-like perspective, beauty everywhere in your worsening surroundings!

I can't imagine how bad it's going to be in a few years time. It's barely above third world level right now.

i'm not actually from manhattan or brooklyn but suburbs are almost as bad. Sirens constantly, nothing but niggers, fags, niggerfags, trannies, pushing for diversity, jews, etc.

>Look how shit everything is, isn’t it great?

That’s what people were saying when Dinkins was mayor.
Then came Giuliani.

Who knows, maybe after this faggot, bastard ((controlled)) mayor there will be a surprise. Be optimistic.

Wew senpai, thanks for showing me this, saved me a couple of thousand BRL for a trip to NYC. If I want to see this I'll just walk to the nearest corner here

I thought it looked like a merchant.

Jews destroyed the beautiful architecture of the original penn station and replaced it with disgusting 70s consumer hallway maze shit

Attached: concourse-rebuild-penn-station-nyc-untapped-cities.jpg (800x636, 212K)

New York City is the closest thing we have to cyberpunk in real life over here. Crowded shithole with a lot of lights and sounds

Is there a difference?

I hate New York City.
t. New Yorker.

NYC was beautiful

Attached: a e s t h e t i c.jpg (750x471, 243K)

Spring must mean hibernation is over

Oh this reminds me I need to play fallout 2.

The city was like 80% white when Dinkins was mayor. New York is a snapshot of the future of this country

Attached: 1552348640885.png (508x718, 380K)

every city is shit

I want revenge.
It never came.

Cities can work when they're not liberal shitholes.

then jews, dems and niggers happened

Attached: 1535861910077.gif (320x240, 2.89M)

Cities are godly when you've done them well.
It's not about who you allow, it's about (((who))) you don't allow.

Nice

Western NYer, I fucking hate NYC so much, it is such a shithole. Only thing they really got going is amazing pizza.

even in red states big cities are liberal. There's no escape.

REEEEE

there aren't any. dems flock to them because cities breed parasites. it's flawed at its core.

Oh yeah.. must be tough living at the center of the world.. all the famous things, people, money, movie locations, the key area for getting fame and fortune. It's like living in some movie, I bet a night out at the bars on the weekend if incredible. Then all the tourists and casual sex.

I live in a cold dark town with a few thousand people and one bar. Yeah man, you got it so tough.

Attached: Untitled.png (508x718, 475K)

mad max was filmed in my town.
it is still a drug addicted shithole.

Everybody on this site is sitting in a dark, damp, poorly lit and probably odorous bedroom in front of a screen. Does it really matter what is outside? Your breathing air is something most of us are envious of.

>ONE OF THESE DAYS

Attached: WTC memories.jpg (554x376, 79K)

>it is still a drug addicted shithole.

Precisely why they choose it. Not really the same thing though, hm? Tons of movies are based in New York. If you want to get rich and famous if you live in fucking nowhere your talent means shit.

i see muslims and niggers on my street when my family tells me that would never exist 50 years ago

this state is depressing

Imagine your cold dark town.
Now make it bigger and fill it with people that don't speak your language. Congratulations you're now imagining what it's like to live in NYC as a normal person. All that tourist shit you mentioned is entirely irrelevant to your day to day life and fades into the background.

Yeah because imagine you are in NYC right now.. you look out the window.. you see the masses of people, all the lights, all the movie locations and you have the option to just hit probably 1 of thousands of night life places and live it up.

There is a reason why Norwegians or whatever have a higher suicide rate because of the cold gloomy depressing climate.

Location matters. Even in my room if it's snowing outside and dark I'd feel better if it was warm and sunny and I was in Miami and I could see the beach outside.

I actually take part in poverty tourism, where I go to the poor parts of town to remind myself of how blessed I am. Of course, I carry a gun on me when I go in those parts and fire a few shots off in poor neighborhoods to remind them of their place

It smells like garbage and piss literally everywhere you go. I was in the nice part of manhattan and it was fucking disgusting, I would gag walking around during summer cause it would bake on the concrete all day.. Garbage lined the fucking streets at night, cause they had no way to deal with it. NYC is an absolute cesspool.

new york has a shitty climate too my dude. and real life isn't fucking jersey shore.

Which town? You have any pictures?

Kek

If your talent is actually worth something in you will eventually wind up somewhere, even if you start in nowhere. If you haven't wound up somewhere it's because you're probably not as talented as you think you are and you will wind up waiting tables in the big city just like the ten thousand other people that are equally as talented as you and competing for the same niche job for talented people.

All of those things you're imagining are available to about 10% of the population here. If you lived in New York, you'd probably barely have enough money to eat and pay rent, let alone go out and enjoy the "night life"

Also, if your highest ambitions in life are to get famous and go clubbing every night, you have the same mindset as a roastie

makes you wish they'd nuke it and let the dutch resettle it 1700s style

It's the center of world, you are just used to it and don't understand how depressing it can be in other places that are barren wastelands.

If it was 7pm Friday night in New York I would just go out alone to bars, I'd see so many people and so many options, even alone I'd have a really good time.

Manhattan has cops on every corner and the tourist sections are clean and safe even into the night. Like I said if you want fame, it's a pretty great place to start.

Shit man, I'll sponsor your visa if you want. I live in Jacksonville so you'll have a beach nearby but it's really spread out

It's pikachu you faggots

will we ever have another mayor like Giuliani? This pathetic kike puppet of a mayor pisses off everyone I know, but the competition right now is pathetic.

People feel it more when local governments fuck up more so than in Washington and dumbfuck deblasio doesn't seem to realize it. He'll likely be remembered (if at all) as one of the worst mayors for this city.

No, no it isn't. You live in a fantasy land, I have been there for work and it sucked a fat fucking dick. It was loud, even the nice hotels were mostly tiny crapholes, shitskin cabbies did nothing but honk 24/7. Outside my window I watched two fucking retards with their dogs on leashes fighting while they played on their phone. It is a completely ridiculous place.

>just hit probably 1 of thousands of night life places and live it up.
How much money do you have?
How many of thousands of night life places are actually within walking distance of the neighborhood you can afford to live in?
How many of those night life places can you actually afford to drink at?
Are you really going to travel two hours by train to try out a new bar in another borough just to drink the same thing you would have drunk if you had gone to the bar in your neighborhood?

When you come to the center of the world you will get used to it too. I promise.

It's warm in Summer, plus even in Winter it looks like almost every Christmas produced so still looks comfy as fuck.

Not important enough to even have pictures online.

Heaps of people famous are from new york or went to school there. That's a total lie that it's all ab out talent. Talented people have to move to major places to get attention and then they lack the connections.

Oh yeah, being Jewish helps too.

You still have the options.. it's just nice to actually live in the movies once in a while which is looks like. I bet tinder is a riot, bet you come across the whole world.

Definitely not. NYC has gone full-Chicago, it's all lefties until the city burns to the ground. DeKikio was even being brought up on charges for pay to play corruption, didn't even dent his numbers at the polls.

Oh I know Jacksonville, another paradise location. I'd just walk the streets all day if I lived in FL listening to synthwave.

Attached: verified2.png (501x646, 249K)

rofl

Maybe you were drunk, the tourist areas of NYC are filled with cops, you will see 20 cop cars at times if they are on a call out with 40 armed police.

It's incredibly safe and clean. The cops won't even allow street drinkers.

There's certainly opportunity, but there's opportunity in big cities in Russia too.

Well in the main tourist area there must be a shit load of places all within about 30 mins walking distance. I'd just get drunk first and then buy a beer or 2 inside them for probably 20 bucks.

No one who lives in the city goes out on Fri-Sun nights -- It's full of tourists and no one likes to be around that shir

Lol. I can see my house across the river in bay ridge.

Attached: 1552306524536.jpg (670x670, 37K)

Beat them for letting it happen

Good men died for this, goyim.

I lived in Miami for three years, it was absolutely hell on Earth. A third world slum full of disgusting spic trash who cannot speak the slightest bit of English. The place resembles a giant South American favela. Vietnams cities are unironically cleaner, more built up and more civilized than the majority of areas of Miami or just South Florida in General.

Also NYC is the most BORING, overrated "big city" on the planet. That's not even including how overpriced everything is there. I have friends there. NYC used to have charm and character 15-20 years ago, it was the number one place I wanted to be at the time, but now Manhattan resembles one giant, lame Midwestern shopping mall and Brooklyn is all faggot hipsters. NYC has lost all it's culture, all it's unique neighborhoods, and everything that made it cool or stand out.
Guarantee you you can have way more fun, way more freedom and for lower costs in Moscow or St. Petersburg than in NYC today. My friends on the East Coast who have been to Eastern Europe would much rather party in the bigger cities Russia, Ukraine or Poland than NYC any day of the week. No contest.

looks like a 3rd world shithole to me

Dude everything costs money and is very expensive. I had to move upstate in order to survive and have some sort of spending cash.

Yeah that's the thing though, it's just normal to you. When you are outside of that you'll probably appreciate it again.

Being rich is normal for a millionaire but it doesn't mean becoming rich isn't going to fun.

rich n*ggre

That is a nice cage

Attached: jew-rat1.png (428x500, 135K)

Yeah Moscow, with people already rich and it stays in those circles. Certainly not in the movie and music sense. I'm not going to bump into TayTay in Moscow. Maybe Steven Seagulls.

You mean constant fresh new faces and new people and opportunities? Not to mention how much easier it would be to get laid.

>It's the center of world
Yuri, you fucking retard. Living in NY my entire life. It's a hell hole. NOBODY trusts ANYBODY. People have 6 locks on their doors just to feel the illusion of safety. You've been sold the illusion of New York by Hollywood. What you see in the movies is not real life. The entire place smells like piss and trash. Everyone but the extremely wealthy live in squalor. The taxes are soul crushing.

My Eastern European wife, like you, was sold a dream and came to the US. After a year, she can't even set foot in NYC. The city disgusts her because Hollywood lied to her. It's all a farce. You've been sold a dream and will wake up a few months after coming here. We are moving to Estonia away from this hell. She learned her lesson.

Maybe you are a 3rd world retard that gets all his info from TV.

Jacksonville is a nigger infested hellhole with rampant crime. First of all, its not pedestrian friendly, so there's no way to really explore the city by foot. Second of all, walking around just about anywhere in Jacksonville is going to get you robbed or killed, especially as a naive foreigner.

Yeah Miami I agree I am in the nostalgia mode.. I know it's full of blacks and Mexicans and pretty dangerous. New York, like I said just seems like the center of the world, the city of opportunity. The statue of liberty freaks me out though.

The same can be said for every major city almost though and affluent areas. If money wasn't an issue then it's like you'd agree it would be pretty good.

Holy shit, the O&A goof session on this guy was absolute gold.

I've been to Manhattan. It fucking sucked. I was forced to go to Times Square. It smelled like piss and fake watches. I wanted to go to an ethnic neighborhood in Queens or Brooklyn and see some grit but the people I was with did not want to go. I had just met the people I was with. I was the only one among us who had never been to New York and also was the only one not from the NE. I was also the only one who came from a working class family. We went to some karaoke bar on 51st Street, I think. It was okay. It happened to be my 21st birthday and some NYU grad party gave us their beer for free. That was cool of them. Unless I was a rich media baron or needed to gain respect in the stand-up comedy world, I would not go back. A fucking pool of cess.

>We are moving to Estonia
i wish you luck here, dentists are on every corner here for reason

B-but, if I was in a comfy apartment in SoHo, I think most of you live in the surrounding areas. Well it's not going to be that great with a wife and say kids, it just feels alive 24/7.

Lol.. people are not getting shot and robbed in the tourist areas.. the tourists are protected as they generate masses of income, it's heavily policed. All the top hotels are immaculate in cleaning the streets around then.

Maybe it's you who watched taxi driver and thought it was based on current times.

Niggers ruin everything, back to Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.

People ITT are exaggerating about the crime in New York, it's actually one of the safest cities in the US. That being said, these days NYC is fucking BORING and sterile as fuck. It is basically now just one giant lifeless corporate shopping mall. No unique, distinct neighborhoods or stand-out areas anymore, which was part of NYC 's charm about 15 years ago. You want to have fun? The US is not made for fun or nightlife, the US is made for working yourself to death and then spending it all on over leveraged loans so you can play Keep Up With The Joneses on Instagram. If you want fun go to Seoul or Bangkok or closer even to Moscow or Kiev or Athens. NYC being fun or culturally unique is a fucking meme. You can find more culture at your local mega shopping mall than in NYC these days.

came here to post this
fucking conspiracy theorists I swear to God..

Attached: 1552316800161.jpg (900x1200, 434K)