This guy literally defended rape. How could anybody still support him?

This guy literally defended rape. How could anybody still support him?

Attached: 50FD70D0-65A1-4161-BE8B-9828A8B67571.jpg (1242x1178, 273K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/1105262870898475008
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because I’m a rapist

I love rape and will support Tucker through the gates of hell and back.

If enough are raped enough they will stop trying to vote.

I don't want to go to CNN, but just guessing here, in one of these articles that has a headline like, "OMG, person X said something butt-hurtful", they never provide the actual quote of what was said. It's usually quite reasonable once you dig around the internet for 10 seconds to find it.

They can write 1000 words on "no apology", "Leftist lying pressure group responds" and "We dug it up after watching 20,000 hours of programming." But never provide the quote that the article is about.

The case of that Somali congresswoman is a case-in-point. All the Jewsmedia could say was she was "guilty" of anti-semitism. They didn't even mention that she made a measly one-word response (AIPAC) to someone's tweet.

It's the intellectual equivalent of talking about where you went on vacation without telling the listener where you went.

CNN is fake news.

Rape isn't a problem in my life, so I dont care

I don't see what the big deal is about rape. It's just a dick in your hole for a few minutes. It's nowhere near as bad as murder, cancer, or getting flirty eyes from a fat chick. And really, women can't be raped since the vagina is designed to accommodate cock. Only men can be raped. If a woman is penetrated anally against her will, she's just experiencing male rape, which is an excellent learning experience for her, to discover the struggles that men go through.

For women, rape isn't a big deal. It's just typical female exaggeration to get attention. They all fantasize about rape so they actually enjoy it. They just want to trade in their "victim" status for clothing and jewelry and don't want to give sex away for free. Really, the only punishment for rape should be to pay the equivalent of the going rate for whatever sex act was performed with a local prostitute of equivalent attractiveness. Since it's the same punishment, why would anyone rape a Feminist instead of a beautiful woman?

Those fat ugly feminists that scream the loudest that "no means NO," are actually hoping to limit the amount of sex the genetically gifted attractive women get. And, in so doing, hoping that some hapless male starving for sex will find himself scraping the very, very bottom of the barrel where the fat and ugly feminist will finally have the chance to scream, "YES, FUCK ME HARD."

Hey fat ugly feminists, it isn't going to work. You only really have one option. Lose the weight, learn how to use make up, and get an overhaul of your personality. In some cases you may need extensive plastic surgery to have any hope of getting my cock rammed into your ass. In some extreme cases, it is entirely hopeless and you should just give up. If you are this last case, try having sex with animals if you find you can approach them without scaring them away.

t b h

Itll be good to see how this plays out. Tuck remains uncucked despite antifa terrorizing his home and a previous attempt to get all his sponsors to bail all within the last 6 months. If he can withstand this onslaught, then it proves that people need to stop taking the outrage mobs seriously and just plow forward without apologizing when they come for you.

Which is precisely why they probably will keep ratcheting up the intensity til something happens to him. If the dam breaks, twitter journo shit stirrers will probably have legit reason to fear for their lives so they wont lose without a fight

delicious pasta

Nice pasta

NEVER BOW DOWN TO THE MOB

twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/1105262870898475008

Where did he defend rape? The quote I saw says he thinks child marriage is wrong, but it's not as bad as somebody violently grabbing a girl and raping her in the bushes. That's not defending, that's comparing two bad things to see which is worse.

Based
And
Redpilled

based

>Letting a Jew shape your opinion on anything

Attached: thisfuckinguy5.jpg (526x614, 33K)

Hes a pimp. Cant get him with sjw methods. Ourguy.

Shut up

√Based
√Redpilled

cucks will defend the millionaire tuck
we'll see what happens. he's lost 3 i think so far

baste

Imagine pinning down some cunt and holding her arms with her face against the floor as she begs you not to rape her. At first she would probably try to fight you but as she fails and realizes that's she's just some inferior, weak, stupid garbage female, she immediately switches to begging and crying like a bitch because that's all women can really do.

Then you pull down her jeans and underwear as her throat contracts and she becomes unable to speak because she's too scared and you see tears rolling down her cheeks, so you spread her legs apart and gently insert the tip of your dick inside her asshole. She would then gasp loudly just from the shock and mumble some retarded, unintelligible cunt bullshit because at that point her brain knows it's pointless to fight and all the fake self-esteem that society has been pumping into her completely goes out the window and she has an existential moment in which she realizes her true place in life as a worthless fuck hole.

At first, as you rape her, she'd be relatively quiet because the pain isn't too bad initially, but as you go deeper and fuck her harder and she realizes how powerless she is against the pain and humiliation you're inflicting upon her, she'd eventually go completely insane and start screaming for help as a last resort, but then you'd choke her and your dick would get even harder from listening to the muffled gurgles coming out of her cunt mouth.

Brian Stetler is peak soi

That's just "sex" isn't it?

Using a butthole when a perfectly good vagene is available. What are you, greek?

No he didn't

> refuses to apologize
Fuck yes

>refuses to apologize

Attached: thesaltmustflow.png (565x492, 608K)

Yeah but the truth doesn't stop people from taking the least charitable interpretation possible.

Attached: jOTAcIx.jpg (960x835, 68K)

He is literally the only good guy in all american media.

He defended a minister marrying two people; one of them happened to be 16 at the time.