Why is the east so much shittier than the west?

Attached: europ.png (1616x1000, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cKKmOQWUBMs
ipfs.io/ipfs/QmXoypizjW3WknFiJnKLwHCnL72vedxjQkDDP1mXWo6uco/wiki/Hasan_Masurica.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

such labels as "east" and "west" are relative, ambiguous and arbitrary. they are vectors. You know what is west in the east is east on the west side of that west. so try rephrasing your question.

>relative
the 1000s called, and they told you to read about the great schism again

>Prussia
>low

because the south east is mixed with middle easterns and the north east is mixed with mongols
>realizes greece is labeled 'low historical impact'
wait wtf, i take it back

You’re still in the brap bit.

i don't have a compass and i don't want to rely on any other aids. so how should i go about visualizing your information?

Probably.
I looked at your flag and thunk. Aha, that explains it. But exactly where it is fuck knows. Do you even know? Does anyone?

Greeks are not ancient Hellenes. They are just Orthodox Turks

It's sad but it's true

I mean Russia has actually had at least high historical impact, even if such history started in the 1600s

wait this sounds interesting
link me plz anonku

I’m going to bed it’s too easy to stay up late every night and I’m a big shot so I need to have a wank and go asleep immediately.
Goodnight /pol
I’m not really having a wank. Makes me enjoy Friday/Saturday a lot if I don’t bop my bishop. So stobbit, you filthy little monkeys.
And like a leaf in a storm of causality I’m no longer here, this time I’m really really going to bed so goodnight /pol again.

you sound just as drunk as me

LOL greece has had little historical impact... What a garbage map

ancient greece is not the same as modern gr*ece

Everything in green there is pretty much what I consider the western world.

Because the West has separated good & evil with rigidity in catholic teaching

Whereas East was under influence of buddhism, lamaism and those sorts of things. Russians for instance notoriously mix up good & evil

>Russians for instance notoriously mix up good & evil
how so? I thought this was a slav thing

Russia controls that territory currently.

>Russia
>Greece
>low

What a retarded map.

>Greece
>Russia
>Low

>Croatia
>Maximum Historical impact
Room temperature IQ at work here...

plz link this will be fun to research

all Cyrillic slavs are retarded

lol

>how so?
How can you say it's a slav thing when liberalism was created by the English...

Actually only catholic countries still separate good & evil

You see this mixing of good & evil in brothers Karamazov in the scene when an innocent person accepts his responsibility for somebody's crime. What follows is that for Russians everybody is a criminal, because everybody has done something bad in life. For Germans too.

This sort of thinking makes Russians incapable of moral self reflection, because Russians constantly punish "criminals". Whatever happens to you, you're guilty

As one russian ex-gangster said:
I regret my former gangster life, but even when I hurt people I still did God's will, because if that person was innocent then it wouldn't be punished

Germans and Russians are very similar here. They're pathological barbarians

negl this

pole spotted

>russia
>low historical impact
As much as I hate them, what the fuck?

Albanians are the actual Greeks. When the Turks took over Greece and wiped them out the remaining real Greeks fled to Albania where they continued their original culture.
Turks though forbid them from using the Greek language and culture when they conquered Albania and instead invented a new language for them, which is Albanian.
But Albanians have still kept their original culture and language by keeping it a family secret and will one day return and conquer Greece, Anatolia and Atlantis back from Turks and fake Greek Turks.

youre not wrong bro
all non-latin slavs are primitive and undeveloped in culture and technology

Here's a white pill.

youtube.com/watch?v=cKKmOQWUBMs

holy shit
sounds epic
why are albanians so stupid tho

>all non-latin slavs are primitive and undeveloped in culture and technology
you forgot that part about how latin slavs did not invent the technology they use

ok self-hating pole
europe would not be the same without western slavs

They are just playing you. Many scientists from the Ottoman Empire and the Renaissaunce afterwards was Albanian.
Albanians invented for example the first plane, look it up!

>Russia
>Hasn't been in many wars
>Hasn't participated culturally
>Hasn't formed an empire

Also
>Greece
>Hasn't had a cultural impact on Europe.

OP is a historically illiterate faggot.

Kek

Western slavs have no contribution to economy and technology, only Russia has

thats gonna be hard to find if all i get is the wright brothers

you're an absolute moron. learn some of your own countries history.

Mulla Hasan Masurica was the first inventor of planes:

ipfs.io/ipfs/QmXoypizjW3WknFiJnKLwHCnL72vedxjQkDDP1mXWo6uco/wiki/Hasan_Masurica.html

is this bait?

Attached: 1477850336972.jpg (400x402, 40K)

I am absolutely correct. Russia is the only slavic country with real contributions to technology and economy. And I am talking about real, not some forced, known only to interested people

You have contributed young sex slaves to the Islamic economy.

...Your people formed one of the strongest states in the Modern era in the form of the Polish Lithuanian Commonwealth. Your nation was so strong that Russia, the Hapsburgs and Prussia all teamed up to take you down because they were afraid of you. Christ, user, have some damn pride!

sorry, just wanted to trigger you, I don't mean it

thank u bro

Oh, and I forgot, you also turned back the Ottoman's advance at the Siege of Vienna, effectively halting Turkish expansion into Europe. You had the fucking winged hussars, damnit!

DAMN RIGHT
I actually get so annoyed at self-hating poles reeeeeee

>Your people formed one of the strongest states in the Modern era in the form of the Polish Lithuanian Commonwealth
It was pretty strong but so what. Long gone and irrelevant history. Nobody is emotional about 17. century anymore, I see no reason to be as well

But even if they were with wings they did not fly. First plane was invented by Albanian Mulla Hasan Masurica

Russia low historical impact?
Greece low historical impact on european heritage?

Divide and conquer thread
Sage

Actually it's you who are a self hating pole, because you would start openly hating Poland if you didn't tell yourself those exaggerations of history

you are welcome to learn from us, we are hospitable and nice people

That's your past greatness, user! You stood against the Mongol hordes as they rampaged through the Rus! Your past glory should inspire your future triumphs! Do you know how fucking lucky you are to have a lengthy history that you have the privilege of taking for granted?

this, vote Wiosna

>Latvia, Croatia, and Sardinia being more historically relevant than Russia, Greece, and Hungary

Attached: 1548957169910.gif (280x302, 3.63M)