Trump cutting science funding again

washingtonpost.com/science/2019/03/11/trump-budget-seeks-cuts-science-funding/

Gotta find that money to give to Israel from somewhere, right?
If this goes through China will be the leading country in technology and science research funding, with them spending 2.5% of their GDP on it.

And china has a higher research paper quality than America already.
>Though the U.S. accounted for 3.9 million research papers overall compared with 2.9 million from China, the Asian country produced the largest share in 23 of the 30 fields that drew the most interest, while America took the crown for the remaining seven.
Lmao, by the time the first designer baby reaches 18yo in china, the US will still debating whether it's immoral or not.

asia.nikkei.com/Business/China-tech/China-s-research-papers-lead-the-world-in-cutting-edge-tech

Attached: 1552329884628.png (1348x1450, 836K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/science/2019/03/11/trump-budget-seeks-cuts-science-funding/
asia.nikkei.com/Business/China-tech/China-s-research-papers-lead-the-world-in-cutting-edge-tech
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pushing social science dogma isnt science.

Privatize science

Good. We need less spending. Only complaint is he isn't cutting spending on the military.

Not only on science, but also education, agriculture, health programs, transportation and the State Department

Was it NASA or SpaceX that made a rocket that lands itself? Was it NASA or SpaceX that delevoped a 21st century rocket capsule to take US astronauts to space instead of paying Russia $89 MILLION PER SEAT?

I mean, why spend it on science and education, when you can also just give it to Israel? Amirite?

Attached: american.taxpayer.jpg (793x984, 89K)

This, the biggest tech companies in the world are still american, and the free market always BTFOs the commies.

Then use the money to kickstart private projects. Or just give it to Israel, whatever.

fpbp

The Chinese faculty members are paid more by publishing more articles where the impact of the article matters in the United states. As a chemistry faculty member with a PhD and a researcher, I can say I do not trust articles from Chinese researchers. I hope funding does not decrease because there is a lot of work to be done. I want my work funded and I work my ass off for the future.

>shills pretending this is a bad thing
Yikes

libtards BTFO! Fuck science! It's all fake, research flat Earth!

NASA assists Space X, moron.

When we try giving grants to private startups most turned out to be scams or shell companies setup just to take the money and run.

They had 30 years since the Challenger explosion to develop something else.

Lovely news! All the better for greatest allie! MIGA

Attached: 1547796707007.gif (367x219, 523K)

We could not give the 38 billion dollars to Israel and fund our science.

>Trump cuts budgeting to ((Scientists)) who claim race isn't real and gender is fluid
How is this a bad thing?

You are an antisemite sir.

>because we need the feds to pay for science

Lol
Wut?

NASA is spacex’s client

who will pay for my research on intersecionality of homosexual cockroaches experiencing global warming?

I seriously need someone to show me where to find the citizenship of people in government because I'm trying to prove the dual-citizenship with Israel but I keep seeing the same infographic that everyone says is fake.
Is there a place to look other than wikipedia?

>40b to Israel
>1b wall
>1t deficit

Attached: 2B1C2D69-AD34-4AFC-B1F9-5BE33373714F.jpg (1193x1725, 440K)

Why are you shills trying to pretend like this is new, isreal LITERALLY only exists due to the USA funding it from DAY 1.

Trump was never going to end this, The Us will never end this, Isreal is the sharp end of American power pointed at the most important oil producing region in the world.

We will fund them until we cannot fund them anymore

just find out all the jews in congress and you get a clear upper limit. There's also dual citizen canadians who are just as bad.

>yes goy get on your knees and support Israel like a good slave

Attached: A2B18B1E-3363-4A4F-BBDA-8C3F79761A11.png (800x764, 383K)

Where will the free coke come from then?

Attached: 1545599105899.jpg (1024x512, 72K)

Hopefully this will close down a bunch of climate change departments

no, this is not proof it's just speculation and I am not going to act like a liberal and just assume something and then get my ass handed to me by someone that can prove me wrong.
All I've found so far is people saying that you literally can't tell who has dual-citizenship or not, and that fucking blows.
>"The Congressional Research Service (CRS) maintains a detailed personal profile on each Member of Congress that includes age, political party, past occupations, education, religion, gender, ethnicity and military service."
>"If CRS would simply add “citizenship” to its list of profile categories, Americans could better judge where their representatives are coming from when they take a public stand on a foreign policy issue affecting a country where they have a citizenship tie. Such exposure would also help eliminate corrupting conflicts of interest."

Eat shit welfare leech. Get a real job.

I love the new miga shill defeatist response

Hilarious, kys.

you are just a dumb jew, what do you need science for? to steal?

>Space X isn't subsidized by the government

fucking moron

This

>Implying the money didn't go straight to some Jewish professors account so he could test the effects of cocaine and alcohol on carrier pigeons.

Attached: 1550197984672.jpg (1500x1000, 148K)

I’m not shilling it’s just the hard reality of the world m8

I don’t like it either

>5D

Attached: 1552244591478.png (615x900, 747K)

850k for 6 years of drug research is fucking chump change

>I'm not shilling
>I'm just a kike
>it comes naturally

What part of science?
Measuring by volume of papers published is a bad metric, since the chinks just cheat via publishing both fake papers and in fake publications.

Government sponsored (((science))) studies is almost always garbage climate change or social science bullshit. It's studies that would have no chance of getting funding in the private sector.

>TRUMP CANT DO ANYTHING
>*actively gives more money to israel*
>TRUMP CANT DO ANYTHING!

Attached: 1552351755605m.jpg (1024x896, 108K)

Science is a LARP anyway it’s all about alchemy bitch

Attached: 1533426931092.gif (600x338, 1.88M)

Literally every post in here is about Israel, when it should be about the fact that most science is useless kike garbage in the modern day anyway.

Wtf I #fuckinglovescience though

Isn’t Britebart owned by a jew? Why has it become so popular to spam these headlines?

Depends on what type of science. The thing about science today, is that a good deal of it is politically-charged. It's become less about science and more about politics.

Is it global warming science? Is it gender studies science? Is it technology?

God you guys are absolute retards

You mean "research" don't you? Government funding someones coke habbit is not exactly "science" now is it?

Attached: 1551169866941.jpg (809x768, 117K)

Attached: 1551884634008m.jpg (972x1024, 102K)

This “‘MIGA” and “yang” shit is one of the most prolific shill raids/tactics yet.

It’s been so bad I think some people genuinely are buying it

I can honestly see it going both ways. Drugs are often used on animals to test their effects, it could also be an addict

Because even Jews are disgusted with the levels of shabbos got that Trump is on.

Attached: 1550339424272.jpg (770x579, 79K)

Kys traitor

Attached: 5AE42877-0430-4976-9730-60AE51CA560D.jpg (1668x1255, 1.17M)

Attached: 1552023361504.png (288x269, 50K)

>Trump cutting money laundering schemes from people who's only job is to occupy a space in statistics about "97% of scientists agree with our leftist bullshit."
Most of them are getting paid to do fuck all. Good riddance. Drink it down, shill. Get a real job.

He has to make way for all the shitskins coming in. They hate the future and don't understand how computers work. Based MIGA!

Attached: 1475286871391.png (1146x643, 1.26M)

Their whole tactic is spam and saturation, they're hoping like most of the left's tactics it will make this board unbearable to the point the real posters will leave.
Just like they do with shitskins displacing whites in western countries.
They want digital white flight on top of usual shill derailment and disruption.

fug

It's too late retard. This place has been unbearable since 2015.

Attached: 3BC1C5F9-9B00-4D21-9F32-33F9F07DC9C5.jpg (198x198, 9K)

>We will fund them until we cannot fund them anymore

Attached: flatpepe.jpg (550x467, 57K)

More or less

Pretty hilarious 2bh, this place survived Jow Forums Harbor and they think their tired shit is going to drive people away

Attached: winningson.png (500x300, 46K)

Chem researcher and the Chinks just go over really old papers from the 40s/50s and say, "we should look at this again" and repeat the same damn experiments as if they're doing something new.

The insects make me laugh.

>laughing Pepe

You are fucking dumb if you don’t realize this by now. Short of a full blown coup of the us government that’s what’s will happen,

And therefore the us will fund isreal, until it no longer can, as I said

Shut the fuck up,
Corporatist Boomer,
Trump days are numbered,
When the Election 2020 happens.

*squeak* *squeak*

Bot?

Good we need to stop inventing everything for this ungrateful world.

>washingtonpost.com/science/2019/03/11/trump-budget-seeks-cuts-science-funding/
>Gotta find that money to give to Israel from somewhere, right?
>If this goes through China will be the leading country in technology and science research funding, with them spending 2.5% of their GDP on it.
>And china has a higher research paper quality than America already.
>>Though the U.S. accounted for 3.9 million research papers overall compared with 2.9 million from China, the Asian country produced the largest share in 23 of the 30 fields that drew the most interest, while America took the crown for the remaining seven.
>Lmao, by the time the first designer baby reaches 18yo in china, the US will still debating whether it's immoral or not.
>asia.nikkei.com/Business/China-tech/China-s-research-papers-lead-the-world-in-cutting-edge-tech
Are they finally going to stop giving cocaine the Japanese swallows?