Married men of Jow Forums

So, do you and you wife both work? Why?

Or are you the breadwinner of the household? How so?

Pic Unrelated

Attached: 26219906_1556544724424506_5667734057332406584_n.jpg (679x960, 46K)

I am the breadwinner as I have the stable job, insurance, and all assets are in my name(cars, house, etc...).

My wife works her own business, but I put up the money for her to invest. In a sense, she is still working for the family, just doing double duty.

>married at 19
>she was 18
>learn a trade and put her through nursing school
>she becomes bread winner
>starting business with mastery in trade as well as a gc license to take advantage of all the specialized sub contractors i have met over the last 12 years.
>once established and back in bread winner position will put her back to school for her advance practical nursing license
>second kid soon
>house bought
>2 cars
>2 dogs
>cat
>1 acre
>no neighbors
>2700 sf

My wife did not work. I was making enough for both of us. She was unhappy though... She went to college, found a job ...and divorced me. Now she works 12 hours a day to make ends meet and still unhappy.

Married. Wife works. Timing our first kid for late next year when her mother retires, as it is the culture for grandma to take care of the kids during the day while both parents work. We plan on 2, with time before she is 30 for a 3rd if we so choose.

Your health is gonna eat it when 50 rolls around

She does. Once we have kids probably not though. Gotta get that money

Attached: g1 incel problem.png (2141x1571, 1.1M)

fear of stress is for the timid. what can bring you down that you dont let take hold of you? stoicism is the answer to stress and depression.

I was the breadwinner for 3 years, then my wife took over while I'm finishing up my Masters in Electrical Engineering. I've got 6 months left, then I'm hopping into the first 130k+ job I find and she's quitting work altogether so she can raise our kids.

>this
this man understands. if it is necessary for your wife to work, you use her income as a place holder for your betterment. you work as a single entity to ratchet each other into good fortune and moral standing.

Attached: 1540260922013.jpg (320x320, 8K)

I currently work and the breadwinner of my household. The wife is in law school and has an engineering degree. Her job prospect post law school seems promising. I’m hoping she will make enough where I can be a neet.

>I’m hoping
Be careful. She may dump you when she get her job / her own income.

I work as the main "breadwinner" my wife teaches online courses for a nearby university so she can be with our two kids. We could live off my salary entirely, she just makes fun money for us.

I am the bread winner and she works at a local touristy crafts shop, just to see people and get out of the house. We've been trying to have kids, but so far no luck. Once kids come she's excited for the next part of her life.

>Data mining thread
Be sure to include your SSN when you reply with all of your info, you dumb fuck newfags

I'm the bread winner. My job has the insurance and major retirement. she works too though.

I used to be the breadwinner for 2 years but then I fell into depression. I am now a Neet it has been nearly 6 years now that my wife has been taking care of me. I tried to enroll back to college for mechanical engineering but dropped out because of my stupid mental health. Thank god I don't need to pay back the loan on this one.
My wife looks unhappy as fuck we do go out and on holidays but then once it gets back to normal days its just glimpse. I just can't find a job gor the love of god anymore.

>I am the bread winner
>She works...just to see people...and get away from my house.
>Trying to impregnate...but never works.

She's secretly taking birth control.
She's open to finding other lovers.
She's using you for shelter/electricity/food.

Or maybe not...just a possibility.

There's hope at the end of the tunnel, don't stop believing.
Listen to more Journey coincidentally.
Kind words from a distant land.

Attached: victor.jpg (1035x1035, 343K)

>Or are you the breadwinner of the household? How so?
This.
Ex military, work for the MIC now. Pay is great. Wife takes care of the home, and goes to school. She doesn't need to work, and hasn't yet, but she gets bored and wants to work help other people, so she's going to medical school.

Our kids are going to be raised over there just because the schools are better. More discipline, no distractions, etc.

>only 1 acre
Acrelets, when will they learn.

Attached: 1497141964847.png (912x905, 1.23M)

The dream

Attached: 6AE4A51A-9679-4A53-8609-414469E432A4.jpg (250x237, 8K)

Dumb cunt

>Or are you the breadwinner of the household? How so?
House husband here. She earns enough income that I can just focus on raising good children with good values. This also gives her the opportunity for the occasional weekend away with friends she meets on the internet. Honestly, the whole situation makes everyone extremely happy.

I Work. Pay for everything. She stays at home, raises my two young boys, cooks, cleans. Works for us

6/10 cuck LARP

It's a pretty hot scenario, right?

Attached: Cuckold family.jpg (981x1233, 228K)

Out of college both worked. My salary is usually 2x hers. Had kids, after 2 we paid more in daycare than her salary was worth. She stays home. 3rd kid. Stays home until 2 kids are in school. She goes back to work. She works in to keep busy. Works in job where they will pay for 100% education. Gets PhD. Kicks ass in her career, gets national recognition for her field.

Years at home, playing with kids all the time and controlling their environment, not letting some fucking daycare placate them with a TV or ipad makes a huge difference in brain development and cognitive abilities. All 3 kids are honors students. Oldest gets full ride for academics at state school. Other two are still in hs.

There are still days where i miss wanting that life.
Those days will be gone soon.
I learned to become comfortable with that.

I thought I knew what loneliness was, then I got married

Me and the wife both work. I work for a shitty technology company making 155K / year and hate my life. My wife works at an elementary school 30 hours / week -@ $11.50 / hour and loves every minute of it.

>This also gives her the opportunity for the occasional weekend away with friends she meets on the internet.

Are you just larping as a cuck or are you being serious?

>implying i work
>implying i have a wife
This is a ride that never ends

Attached: 1549729706087.jpg (1000x564, 330K)

My wife's in her early 20s and i'm in my late 20s and i'm and a stay at home dad. I originally wanted to be the one that had the job because i didn't really feel like being a stay at home dad is "being a man" but it just makes sense since my wife has a higher education and she makes 3 figures.

That said, i work on our real estate hard and do all the shit a man would do like build our porch. But sometimes up playing video games at the end of the day and pretended i worked hard so i don't feel like a fag.

Wife and I both work. She makes considerably less. We're about to buy a house when I sell off my stock options in a couple months and then I'm gonna knock her up and she'll stay home to take care of the kid.

I work pay for everything to keep us moving forward. She works part time when she wants but her main purpose is child and house. She’s happy and I am happy so it’s nice. Every older woman tells me they wish they didn’t work cause they missed their children growing up. We only live once and children bring the most joy in life. Knowing I can give them the time to be together is the best feeling Although practicing making more children is a good time too It makes for the most stable environment for us all.

me on the right

men should be the breadwinner. it's so disgusting that feminists bash one of the best things about men. feminists hate when men want to be the breadwinner. they hate when men want to provide for their wife and children and give more than they take.

>Are you just larping as a cuck or are you being serious?
Can there even be a difference?

Attached: Ibrahim migrant Berlin German cuck.png (850x787, 1.09M)

I love my wife and her watching my sons is the only way to keep those coons outta doing stupid

Attached: rabstol_net_toradora_02.jpg (2560x1600, 758K)

Man that’s fucked up. Kek.

What options you got?

Yes.

Me: I took over from my family so Im essentially continuing that.

Wife: Is an auditor for a government department.

Weirdly enough, Im the one with less time.

Our situation too. Working from home part or full time is an incredible option for women in the internet age. This way the house is also clean and functioning and the children are well tended.

We're both unemployed but looking for work.

As much as we want to make as much money as possible and retire early with investments, properties, and savings, both of us agree that if I get a well-paying job she would stay home and do housewife duty and be 100% happy with it

Attached: Forwhatisyourlife4.jpg (2498x1376, 1.33M)

I work as a full time accountant. My wife has a Bachelor's of education. She's a stay at home mom.

Took each other's V-cards. Waited for marriage. No regrets.

Seriously MUCH better relationship then when she worked.

Facebook of course....ahhhh sheeeeit!!!!

This thread is full of happy men living the proper life to the fullest. That is how happy menfolk communicate, with a stern grimace of controlled desperation.

I get this fear. But if you HAVE to worry about that, Id seriously consider getting out of the relationship.

>younger wife
>higher education
>makes 3 figures
>uhmm.. I build the porch and play video games!

No, but I'm engaged. Waiting for her to graduate. Preferably, i want to be the breadwinner because that's how our society works. I don't mind her working though, as long as it's a traditional woman job.

She works in a school and gets out early. I work one 48 hour shift every week and I'm home the rest of the week with the kids, tending the garden, making our meals.

we both work but once she gets pregnant she'll stop. Unfortunately I picked an underpaying idealistic career so I cant give her a house right now with land. we live in a shitty apartment. Shes really awesome though and sees how much I bust my ass. I think it helps that both of us are pretty religious so its viewed as a righteous struggle. I just wish I picked a more lucrative career that could support lots of kids. she is really frugal though which helps a lot

idk

Iv told her i felt bad before and we talked about it but she's keeps telling me she looks me and she doesn't have any problems with our relationship and she's even trying to get pregnant. I guess being funny and having a personality goes a long way.

You need to buckle down mate and get a house. ASAP.

Fireman user?

we both work and we both make a shit ton of money. i make slightly more. life is good

Nice, what job?

As long as you don’t spend it all on hookers, hot wings, and blow you’ll be fine. Keep it up.

Quit video games, they are degenerate and give no real long term joy.

Your wife will also be less likely to leave you as it sounds like you managed to date up

what's wrong with hot wings man? they're damn good

In that case, well played. Is she Asian?

Hot wings are the gateway to hookers and blow. Tread lightly brother.

why? all the houses around here are overpriced shitboxes. NY state sucks ass

Im thinking about joining the army just so she can be a stay at home mom.

fuck now i'm hungry. i blame you for this

Attached: Buffalo-Wild-Wings.jpg (2048x1207, 662K)

Yeah, try to get maimed as well so she has some nice compensation to spend with her new husband.

>wife makes 3 figures
>I built a porch

Attached: 1483586957106.png (349x415, 138K)

Move out west (not California). You can get a higher paying job and 4000sf houses are affordable.

Move south bud. It’s way better. South Carolina is booming with damn good jobs cheap land and it’s not no where near what people think. 10% are rednecks the rest will take a bullet for a stranger

You have a business, she works for the government. It's not weird at all that she has more time than you

im mexican and from compton and she's white

but she came from an abusive family so i think there's something there

nigger she plays video games too.. you're probably right tho

I’m a history teacher. I’ve always wanted to move to Tennessee but just stay east to avoid the darkies

>she meets on the internet.
Nice try. Next time be more subtle.

Both me and the old lady works
Things aren't great but we have each other

I'm the breadwinner, we're a youngish couple with a few kids. I got laid off from my job recently (web developer) so I'm back on the market. I didn't graduates college btw. Wife doesn't work. She's full time stay at home mom. Pic very much unrelated.

Attached: 1551578252672.jpg (352x450, 30K)

Kek. The darkies don’t start problems with us. No one does they all know we drive trucks tie knots and own tons of guns.

*cocks pistol* heh, nothing personnel kid.

> 1 post by this id
everyone above me is a fucking newfag.

My wife is a housewife because it made the most sense economically.

The average job in my area is minimum wage hump work with very few paying upwards to a whopping 28k a year.

I make just shy of 70k a year, not amazing cash by any stretch, but decent money. However if she worked the cost of a second car, the extra insurance and upkeep on that car, child care, and income tax smashing we will take has us earning less overall.

Couple that with eating out more because we don't want to cook with us both working and mainly eating premade frozen stuff when we do 'cook' and it actually fucks us up physically.

So having her stay home, keep up with the house, and make home cooked meals while watching the kids and maintaining the finances has us living very comfortable.

The kids are in school now, her schedule upkeep of the house keeps it spotless with an hour of work a day, an the six hours before the kids come home has her hanging around her housewife friends, doing hobbies, and living a happy as hell lifestyle to the point she can't believe she was so adamant about working before when she hated every job she worked before and housewife living is the most fulfilling and free lifestyle she has ever had.

That’s pretty much all I ever wanted out of life. That and to stab a fucking hog right in the neck with a big ass Bowie knife

Both work, no kids yet but trying.

She has a master's and school already paid off as she had a ton of scholarships. I'm just a wage slave for the most part but our combined income is pretty comfy.

Finally going on our honeymoon this month.

Then make it happen. Only thing stopping you is you.

This whole board is nothing but shills now. Mods don't care.

Roasties on reddit/youtube would be screaming all sorts of expletives if this came out of a woman...