900 illegals a day a Texas border ALONE

Sorry boys. The war is over and we lost.

Attached: Untitled.png (614x636, 363K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2018/04/01/trump-calls-for-tough-immigration-reform-after-report-caravan-with-central-americans-heading-to-us.html
dhs.gov/immigration-statistics/yearbook/2017/table1
nextbigfuture.com/2017/02/california-could-pass-40-million-in.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No way that's true, those sound like holohoax numbers. 100 families a day, yeah, but 900?

not 900 people. 900 FAMILIES everyday.
900 FAMILIES. DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY BABBY CENTRAL AMERICANS SHIT OUT?

Where do I purchase trip mines? Asking for a friend.

You didn't lose, you won it for (((them)))

>did nothing
>lost
How completely american.

ITS OVER. See you in hell Brit Bong. Were all heading there for our inaction.

900 families. 4 a family. 3600 a day.
Half of the border. 7200 a day.
365 days a year
2.6 gorillion hmmzzz

What are you doing? WHAT IS ANYONE REALLY DOING? nothing, thats what.

Time to start shooting people crossing not at verified check points.

God bless America. Trump has my vote in 2020

Hasnt even started, but illegal immigration used by dems to replace white voters will start it. If the right wins this country will be 100% white again.

I don't get it. It says they were detained. That means that they got caught and didn't make it in.

Reminder to search "Synagogue in my area" to find nearby enemy locations.

Attached: 783284728374826347823.jpg (1000x711, 160K)

>900 detained
they only catch like 10%
so that means 10,000 got through

dont worry! hispanics will eventually vote republican!

As a burger visiting relatively ethnocentric European countries, I can safely say that we are fucked.
Multiculturalism is the most retarded shit ever.
The loss of social cohesion is fucking staggering.
I gotta get out of America man

>Being this stupid

When the boomers are finished dying off Texas = solid blue state.
If you don't see this coming you are a fucking idiot.

Go full Iran. There are no illegals. Get me?

Are you retarded? the right is just as guilty as the left.The right basically owned the whole government for a while and didnt do shit. They're dragging their feet on purpose.

Attached: 76984.jpg (1024x904, 101K)

Beaners all have 6 or more children in their litter.

Republicans love their cheap labor and depressed wages

Attached: word.jpg (500x498, 120K)

False. They are not doing catch and release. Majority of them are released into the US save for the few with major crime records.

exactly

Why don't you go to the border and shoot them?

If the state fails its duty of protection, then it's within your right to do what they don't.

Yeah. They are showing them selves lately.

>thinking white people are going to do anything but die for the jews

Good thing you elected Trump to build that Wall, to stop illegal immigration, hopefully one of those people isn't a lone wolf to attack the USA on their soil. # MAGA. 4dchess

Why isnt Trudeau out of office yet?

What do you know rabbi?

>lately
?
this has been going on for decades
and now that it is to late they are trying to act like they care.

Hey retard, do you know what "detained" means?
kys

Of course, but I'm sure there's enough people that care, and if you had ~50 armed men go and stop them from entering, it'll force Trump to do something.

The border protection isn't going to fight said 50 armed men over invaders.

Lefties won't.

Sometimes, you have to stand up for your country.

>We
You give up if you want, coward.

I am sure glad Trump signed that spending bill that said ICE can't go after families. I am sure glad the JIDF MIGApedes denied this would have any effect on illegal immigration.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

So, are you fat idiots going to do anything besides cry online?

You’re not killing anyone you fat bitch. Stay on your fat ass and keep posting your edgy murder fantasies online all day, idiot.

Its not that easy.
People have jobs and families.

Enlighten me fag, BP have said they are over run and have no choice but to RELEASE THEM INTO THE COUNTRY.

oh yeah? what will you be doing? wait till there are 100 whites left and then fight back? Youre not going to do shit.

Southern border is huuuge buddy. Alarming numbers but not unreasonable

Wow a leaf projecting so hard that it has become meta.

What are YOU going to do faggot? Besides sit on here and complain. Kys.

I wonder if this is Trump's Israel-palenstine peace plan, just move all the Jews to the USA (on the USA dime of course and first class)

we just need to approach this differently

Attached: Sale.png (697x384, 628K)

Sound about right. They predicted about 1,000,000 illegals moving into USA in 2019...

The one nearest to me is suspiciously right next door to a kindergarten.

every day i thank gods green earth I was born on the northern US border and have never seen a nigger or spic IRL

Sure you go do that we’re gonna be right behind you just gotta go buy more ammo

You don't understand. If a m**t decides to do it he'll get arrested. Arrested = criminal record. Criminal record = can't even hope to get a good job. Can't get a good job = credit score ruined. Credit score ruined = can't afford a massive mcmansion with 3 lifted pick em up trucks. Can't afford a mansions = other m**ts will think he's a loser. So what you're proposing is counter-intuitive to m**ts: by doing this they're harming their financial future because there's no monetary incentive to protect their border.

In due time.Its coming.

>not using .950

tbqh this is just the high season before summer roasts their asses.

So why don't you guys finally remove Commielifornia and let them be their own country as they want?
The rest of the country will be red forever.

Does it matter?

Oh look, another Drumpft sucks circlejerking thread, as if we don’t have 1,000,000 a day already.

Attached: 928EA197-F862-4168-8F53-FCC2360E6B57.jpg (1156x2031, 796K)

(((Reputable Sources))) say 6 million.

Just saying the winter numbers are highest. 0, or -900 a day would be ideal.

cool, now there are only 30+ million to go!

The GOP isnt right wing they are 90s era democrats.

Trump's administration would arrest/kill you.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

Oh, I guess that makes it okay then.

We should be shooting them on sight.

>trusting rich people with your back

Attached: Ziondon.png (1916x1198, 3.2M)

I'm going to live stream myself trying to cross the US border just to see how easy it is

>vote for the wall and deportation candidate
>he wins
>more immigrants than ever
>no wall
>no deportations
this happens

lol what a waste.

Pls do

Attached: 1551666518489.jpg (692x630, 79K)

>detained

DO IT FOR THE NEW NATION
DON'T VOTE AND BRING ON THE ACCELERATION

Attached: 211a709fce4e78e87bf44585055993bd.jpg (980x700, 105K)

>900 a day
>W-WE'RE LOSING, COMRADES!
Sounds like a victory.

This is what a shill looks like. (Or a troll)

Take me back with you?

Attached: 1550696073919.png (831x799, 329K)

>detained
I know, reading is hard

remember trump?
this is him now

Attached: iuu.png (440x288, 187K)

Catch and release

Attached: 1550293585480.jpg (658x1965, 369K)

In Texas alone, fuckwad. How is this winning? unless youre a kike.

The texas war for independence will have to be fought again.

They know we won't enforce common sense and they hope the open birder no such thing as illegal democrats get back in power. It's fucked. There is an active coup going on and it's on the news every minute.

foxnews.com/politics/2018/04/01/trump-calls-for-tough-immigration-reform-after-report-caravan-with-central-americans-heading-to-us.html
>“Once they [the migrants] enter the country, even if we [border patrol agents] are standing at the border with our hands out saying, ‘Don’t enter, don’t enter,’ all they have to do is cross one foot into the border and we have to take them into custody,” Judd said. “If they ask for asylum or say I fear to go back to my country, then we have to process them under ‘credible fear’ which allows them to be released into our country.”

If we shot at them, maybe they'd have creditable fear to enter ours.

>"take them into custody"

Attached: Vote.png (1350x1950, 1.6M)

its ok
just let the process happen
its will be ok user

Attached: 5 stages of zionist betrayal.png (640x400, 203K)

AM I BEING DETAINED

Attached: d81d49c0f99103c3e492b40a9e174f85.jpg.40e2f08d130b2fef23d6781cee475695.jpg (450x403, 44K)

I AM OF THE LAND

>no crisis
in all seriousness
who in his right fucking mind can still vote Democrats

Attached: 1550434897937.png (700x700, 615K)

Rand Paul and others are standing in the way as well.

If there was a way to do it we would. More likely that stupid state will secede. Which is ok too.

It'll go full commie, everyone will starve, and the US can buy it back for pennies on the dollar.

900 alien families per day isn't 900 illegals, it's 5000 illegals per day.
Get your shit together OP.

It's funny they use word families, they fooled OP, i wonder how many more they fooled with those words. If they use 10 such words then whole truth is buried from 99% of people.

I live in a city which is at the center of this immigration crisis. We have already lost. Mexicans line up at a Churches Chicken 200 yards away from the border crossing and wait to get picked up for work. Border Patrol does nothing. I know a lot of agents that have been frustrated for years because the government wont allow them to enforce the laws. Even to this day. I like Trump but he is too weak when it comes to the border. My city has 15,000 students that cross into the US everyday to attend school. They then go on to earn scholarships to universities across the country. We have already lost you just don't know it yet.

1,000,000+ people immigrate every year and stay in the united states. 550,000 are from Mexico.

The country is completely fucked. The county is COMPLETELY FUCKED. THE COUNTRY IS COMPLETELY FUCKED. We are literally being replaced by unamerican fucks.

Over 1 million are just legals, those who get residence permits and later maybe citizenship. Illegals don't have residence permits.

1.)Legal migrants:
dhs.gov/immigration-statistics/yearbook/2017/table1
>Persons Obtaining Lawful Permanent Resident Status
>2017 1,127,167
>2016 1,183,505
>2015 1,051,031
>2014 1,016,518
>2013 990,553
>2012 1,031,631
>2011 1,062,040
>2010 1,042,625
2.)Illegal migrants:
nextbigfuture.com/2017/02/california-could-pass-40-million-in.html
>The US Census has been estimating about 11-12 million illegals for nearly two decades. Ann Coulter is famous for estimating that there are 30 million illegals.

How is this not being treated as a full scale invasion?

Attached: 1551063963214.png (960x960, 1.21M)

Dropped at phx bus station

Uniparty broham

and why isn't the military doing something about this.
Haven't they considered the fact that demographic change can be used as a form of warfare by lowering the average IQ of the entire country to weaken the nation?
I can imagine china supporting this bullshit to weaken our country. Generation long demographic warfare.