Trump is back

Worthless, unemployed cucks would rather flood this country with illegals and terrorists just so they can buy video game and junk food with their unearned "Yang bucks." Andrew Yang's supporters are basedboys.

breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/11/exclusive-president-donald-trump-on-immigration-i-dont-want-to-have-anyone-coming-in-thats-on-welfare/

Attached: Capture.jpg (580x275, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xY0Gw9JohB0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1549664362658.png (800x800, 327K)

>this screencap of my favorite propaganda website disproves mountains of evidence otherwise

trump constantly says both sides of every argument so the propaganda sites can create a worldview for you to suck up into your tiny brainlet nigger brain

were not falling for it anymore

Attached: trumpimiji.png (655x600, 561K)

That’s also what Putin does. No one really knows the truth so they can spin it whatever way they need to.

He just wants more brown people. Illegal immigrants aren't on welfare either.

Attached: 0895A9DB-2026-4ACA-A426-944DE5F33459.jpg (1325x1160, 288K)

>Believing Zion Don

Good goy, he’s telling the truth this time

They are going to vote democrat/ anti-white either way

both you boomer fucks from reddit and those yangniggers from discord ought to fuck off

Look at the wealth distribution of these nations that illegals are coming from,
Then research Americas and think of our future, we have no where to run to escape unless wealthy enough to go over seas.
Our nation has literally been raped by (((parasites))) it's hard to believe it's much better here except we are more humanitarian unlike third world which we are fast approaching with militarized police, corrupt courts, and prison for profits.

Pathetic softball damage control interview

No we had enough of Trump, he had several chances

Attached: enough of drumpf.jpg (816x684, 128K)

Bitch needs to make up his mind. This is what 4 hours of sleep does to you. Mind fog. Good to see him back though.

wait someone tell me whats wrong with free money and video games and junk food again?

You're telling me i don't have to work my entire life and i can just play games all day while eating all types of food i want?

SIGN ME UP

All immigrants vote democratic regardless, The guy is a fucking moron.

Attached: 1523842720384.png (686x940, 1.22M)

Lol he will say anything to keep his supporters, until he does something worthwhile there is no point in trusting in anything he says.

white south africans and europeans?

yes please

yup in fact trump is such a unoriginal faggot that he constantly uses the playbook of based dictators around the world

BOY HE BOUT TO DO IT!

I knew based Trump would BTFO illegal immigrants

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, can't get fooled again.

He's done this song and dance like 3 times now. Its not happening, MAGA is cancelled, boomers are getting dabbed on, its MIGA now and he's not going to follow through on any of his nationalist ideas.

Absolute cope. All you're going to get are H1B indians and asians.

Friendly reminder to the "we're all immigrants" retards. Two/thirds of immigrants who came here prior to the welfare state returned to their home nations after not being able to hack it. Why should we support these failures, and reward them for the damage they do to our demographics?

>trump said a thing

Meanwhile in reality...

>takes a million dollar gibs loan from daddy

>complains about welfare recipients.

Attached: 1542217860139.png (618x679, 300K)

I wouldn’t. Maybe that’s why I’m on a non-immigrant visa?

I ain't falling for This shit

DEPORTS LESS THEN OBAMA
HIDES HIS NUMBER
ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION HIGHER THAN OBAMA
LESS WALL/FENCE THE OBAMA OR "W"
SUCKS ISRAELI COCK
GET LESS FUNDING THEN PELOSI OFFERED
>wow look at this headline libs BTFO
THE STATE OF MIGAKEKS

Attached: 1.jpg (300x168, 8K)

>b-b-but yang trump like the jews thats bad remember

Attached: 1552348066905.jpg (1000x1000, 291K)

Don’t forget that Breitbart has multiple writers. This is an opinion piece, most of the stuff Trump says never make it past the drawing board.

There's no politically-viable legislation that would allow those groups in while keeping out doctors and engineers with degrees from third world universities.

>Based god emperor. He will surely start fulfilling those promises any day now.

Attached: you.png (185x159, 35K)

>Cool story bro

Attached: Screenshot_20190311-183735.jpg (1385x1769, 1.09M)

>I'm sure trump will put these broods of needy children to work asap kek

Attached: Screenshot_20190311-183607.jpg (1075x1367, 663K)

>undocumented

Orwellian faggots. Can we meme rapists to be "unconsensual fornicators"?

This is code for "we need more H1-B visas". Trump, like that c*ck Reagan believes that certain shitskins are based and redpilled aka "natural conservatives".

Trump has made an art of c*ckery.

Attached: 1552350553808.jpg (615x900, 104K)

youtube.com/watch?v=xY0Gw9JohB0

What are the chances ICE can sit outside polling places? Why do the rest of the American people have to let illegals in California decide their president?

And breitbart hasn’t become a propaganda website? People have been spamming the same 3 articles from them the last week and not a single one holds up to any actual scrutiny or research. Trump never cucked, breitbart just needs clicks like everyone else

Incorrect. Minority immigrants do, most of whom would end up on welfare and not be allowed in in an ideal trump immigration system.

Yet you flip on him after one weeks worth of constant shilling and the spamming of 3 breitbart articles?
Don’t pretend you’re some kind of visionary, you’re either a shill or you’re completely overblowing the situation

Funny you say that
>trump says he wants more legal immigrants
Meanwhile in reality
>trump administration is enforcing and creating new policies specifically targeting immigration, legal and illegal, resulting in massive cuts to H1B approvals, among other things

Ah yes, it’s trumps fault that immigrants are jumping over. This makes no fucking sense as an argument against him, it’s not like he’s at the border waving them in. Jesus Christ, this only gives you another reason to root for him

>they're going to vote democrat
Urgh, yes, but pushing the red versus blue dichotomy is what got us here. Even the reds don't support Donald. The real reason we shouldn't want them is because they're less educated, less skilled and less civil. We need fucking standards because not all humans are good and not all humans contribute. But instead Zion Don is painting it as "well they're dems" so anyone moderate or blue is suddenly feeling threatened.

You really think you are getting a "ideal Trump immigration system"? If he was really in charge there would be more winning.

Yes, because the president who’s already under constant fire from the media and congress is going to openly spout white nationalist talking points from Twitter
I think he might know the truth, recall his shithole comment from a year ago. All I’m saying is he can’t go full 1488- same logic applies to the Jewish comments. Do people here really expect him to agree with Omar or some shit? Makes no sense and people are getting way too worked up over it

Do you know how the US government works?

EVEN MORE GOOD NEWS!
I'm still elated that 21 demons from the UN died in that last max 8 crash
FUCK THE UN
EVIL EMPIRE!

Did trump take the Yang pill?

Giving an exclusive interview to Breitbart. Interesting

Civics 101 became outdated as more power was centralized into the presidency under multiple administrations. If Obama can get away with DACA, Trump should be doing everything he can for real (white) Americans who actually made sacrifices to support him. It's embarrassing that some of you actually get attacked in public for wearing MAGA hats. Why would any sane political leader tolerate that kind of treatment?

This.

Trump actually has done quite a bit behind the scenes solely through executive means, but it’s hardly ever reported on. Even by breitbart or people like Ann Coulter- they expect everything to be given to them on a silver platter. I know that sounds like a cop out, but it actually is true- no one gives him enough credit

The issue with being like Obama is that Trump has dozens of hyper liberal and hyper activist judges/courts ready to strike down anything he tries to do. The national emergency is a perfect example of this, and that won’t even go into effect until the SCOTUS upholds it. It’s bullshit, but it’s how it is. Luckily, trump has and is appointing dozens (over a hundred no) justices to replace liberal vacancies. By his second term he may have finally flipped the 9th circuit, his primary enemy in terms of courts. It can’t be done overnight unfortunately, but he’s doing the best he can.

Oh look another trump cope post amazing you retards never stop . Trump never mentions white people defends jizzreal to the death bans bump stocks wants to increase the age of gun ownership so and and so forth fuck him and fuck tou