Can someone redpill me on Opium production in Afghanistan...

Can someone redpill me on Opium production in Afghanistan? How is the place a warzone but still provides 90% or so of the opium used for heroin production?

Attached: Afghanistan_16-1024x749.jpg (1024x749, 166K)

What do you think the bases and troops left there are defending?

Cut out the middle man for the poppies for the big pharma.

All you need to know in a single image. Let it make you angry.

Attached: Afghanistan_opium_poppy_cultivation_1994-2007b.png (400x225, 32K)

Uh no retard. Pharmaceutical opioids are produced domestically.

Can do they get away with this though? Where can I look for deeper understanding?

the poppy farmers help us hunt the taliban so we help them grow their $crops$

TPTB want an army of crazed opioid addicts that can be called on to crush the coming rebellion

Invasion of Afghanistan happens right before Americas opioid crisis. Really nogs the joggin

More people die from opioids in the USA EVERY YEAR than died from the ENTIRE VIETNAM WAR

read this 5 times please

and right after the Taliban government had eradicated opium production..hmm....

good goy, think of the profits!

Yeah, good thing the US government destroyed the WTC with Saudi nationals to frame the Afghan government so they could spend trillions to make the pharmaceuticals billions. Or you know the could just keep growing their own strains in greenhouses under careful regulation by the FDA. Nope it's black market dealings to import drugs from one of the most dangerous nations on the planet.

Do people actually think that the supply chain of pharmaceuticals includes drug smuggling from Afghanistan?
>Hey Drug Company, where did you get all this opium?
>Oh you know totally legal sources.
>Good enough for me!

Because after the crack and coke epidemic, it became far too expensive to get America hooked on speed, when meth was so readily available, and far cheaper, because of its basic chemical makeup, and over the shelf ease of ingredients, making home production possible.

So with opium products already being federally under tight lock and key, a heroin epidemic emerged. Targeting the very troops that served as security for the production of poppy. During/After the war, the VA itself wrote out more prescriptions for opium then all the hospitals in the nation combined. Knees hurt? Perk 30's. Got shot in the foot? 240mg OC's a day. Stubbed your toe once? Bottle of Vicodin a week should do the trick.
We became a nation of "over prescribing" narcotics, for one reason, to enact federal limits, to create opium addicts. The healthcare industry supplied the baseline product. Everyone trusts a doctor, right? Very few people would ever look at street drugs as an option for anything. Hell, even now, only 30% of our nation smokes pot. Getting people hooked on illegal drugs wasn't an option. Giving a soccer mom a heavy dose of adderall, or perks/vikes? Everyone would be susceptible to that. From children to elderly, rich and poor, the phrama craze was built up. Now, you see soccer moms trading pills like tic tacs. Xanax, Adderall, Vicodin, you name it, these women have it.

Now what happens when you get a nation hooked on pharma, and then tightly regulate it? Suddenly, the taboo behind illegal street drugs loses it's meaning. These soccer moms are already trading scripts with one another, they know its illegal. Suddenly buying a 200$ bag of heroin is an option.

At first they eat it, like a pill, or maybe sniff it if the addiction is bad enough to pharma. Then thats not good enough, out comes the needles, smoking it, and yes, even "boofing", the act of shoving drugs up your ass to get high faster.
Instantly, you now have a nation entirely dependent on heavy narcotics.

Attached: 1550507782192.jpg (829x1024, 185K)

>this is what actually happened.

The Taliban didn't grow poppy's in the 80's maybe 90's . Only after USA invasion did they grow it

I'm a Princeton grad who used to be addicted to heroin and pks now I'm on methadone and doing great.
Opiates wouldn't be a problem if 7 11s started selling opium cigarettes.

So why not secure the region where this plant thrives the best? Opium is native to Afghanistan, it's not an imported crop. Same with cocaine and South America.
When you plan on supplying 380 million people with an addiction, you're going to need the inventory. What better way then to slam a few planes into the side of buildings as a pretext to go and cripple that nation? Then use the media to shift focus onto Iraq, and cover your actions in Afghanistan.
2004 a cargo ship carrying dead soldiers was discovered by the DEA, inside, under the dead bodies, was tens of thousands of pounds of heroin.

Spooks are basically behind the majority of shit we do, and the majority of it is drugs. Want to find out what they're pushing? Just look to whatever America is hooked on. Crack, meth, heroin, coke, doesn't matter, CIA is behind it. They just go after the most profitable. And heroin is top dog right now. The next alternative, literally eats you alive (Krokadil I believe its called)

>and doing great.
nobody asked druggie

hmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: Screenshot (76).png (1573x1785, 849K)

>The Taliban have confirmed

hmmmmm

Congrats user, don't listen to jewanon, I wish you strength in your struggle.

All of our people carry the genetic potential for greatness, never forget it user. We love each other here, fuck these kike shills.

CIA niggers and pedophiles
you're funding the CIA niggers that pose as "warlords" and use puppets to buy the daughters of farmers
and the CIA use them as sex slaves
CIA = ISIS

Data source?

why don't we come together
make a system to infect the opium plants
and we deliver it
look at copenhagen suborbitals
look at balloon tech
let's fucking shoot viruses at the fucking nigger poppy shit
lulz man
this will be our greatest fucking moment
our finest fucking hour
and maybe some fucking afghani cunts will get killed too
bonus on bonus
maybe some CIA NIGGERS will get killed
fuck i am so hard right now

>Do people actually think that the supply chain of pharmaceuticals includes drug smuggling from Afghanistan?
>That’s a nice strawman you got there
The opioid crisis was started by Jews suing doctors for not prescribing enough pain meds. It was exacerbated by CIA funneling heroin into the streets of the United States

Awe, sorry to upset you, you shit raping clown festival

Yeah. Ppl who diss on addicts usually hate their own lives in a serious way.

HHHHHMMMMMmmhmmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: 1494022075701.jpg (800x532, 186K)

Because of International Trade Sanctions imposed on Afghanistan prohibits them from growing any commodity that would compete with non sanctioned countries. I.E. the US and corn, onions, or wheat, thus with those restrictions in place the only thing left to be harvested are illegal crops, this is why Poppy production was at an all time low before invasion and now at an all time high as its they can only sell to the blackmarket.

Yea, I live in the appalachias, it's hit my area hard and we had nothing but poverty to begin with.

Tbh I wish I was a Princeton user, always wondered what it would be like to make moves in the upper class and have those connections.

I wish you the best user, use your place wisely for us poor anons.

C_A

>How is the place a warzone but still provides 90% or so of the opium used for heroin production?
Three letters and you have your answer.
See. Eye. A.

Taliban controls ~40% of the country, it's not like America is dominating the war.

Because they're too incompetent, both the US and Afghan government, to do anything else other than guard it to prevent the Taliban from producing it. They even fail at that. Don't get your undies in a bunch about muh opium and muh oil wars. You never went to Afghanistan for that reason. You did it to eliminate Israels enemies. Afghanistan, Iraq, the perfect staging points to invade Iran. Iranian Nuclear deal, an obvious attempt to fabricate a casus beli for war. A history of using WMD's as casus beli's. Syria, Libya. All of these conflicts have something in common. It's not opium or oil. The average American can accept the fact that the wars were about oil, even if they're extremely opposed to the idea, but for America to spend money and lives to defeat enemies of a foreign state, that is something nobody, with any amount of cognitive dissonance could accept.

The Republican, the party of war. Democrats, party of peace. It's all a show. They even flipped sides when Donald Trump got in and started trying to pull out of middle eastern conflicts. Democrats became the war mongers.

Attached: voteforchangegoy.png (500x522, 117K)

>Krokadil
The upgrade to fentanyl in the supply chain was the next step, and basically a result of China getting on the payroll. If this ends up being a eugenics program, I'd expect the next step to be krokadil-tier destructive..

>so they could spend trillions to make the pharmaceuticals billions.
Yeah, the jews should have just written themselves a cheque made out to Israel. Much faster.

oh shit
this is worse than weed in nam