Be honest and tell me, is there an actual argument against homosexuality in the 21st century?

Be honest and tell me, is there an actual argument against homosexuality in the 21st century?
If yes, what is it?
And why?

Attached: 594a95b617000020001021b9.jpg (719x514, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/AfterTheBallHowAmericaWillConquerItsFearHatredOfGaysInThe90s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it disrupts birth rates = bad for economy
gays can only thrive on conversion of straights
it corrupts society, pic related

Attached: DESMONDISAMAZING.jpg (600x733, 246K)

The human race needs some form of population control now that no one wants to fight in wars anymore. Getting fags to marry and trannies to cut off their dicks is one way to do it so those genes die off. Only thing we really have to look forward too is some sort of super mutant plague to really fix it though

Weakness and degeneracy.

It's a fetish that preys upon the sexually immature

A mans intrinsic value in on his ability to provide, protect, and reproduce. That's it flat out. Either willing or unwillingly deciding not to do any or all of these subconsciously sends a message to everyone else that you are of lower value biologically and are inferior.
Not having offspring = sterile
Not providing = dead weight
Not protecting = A coward and dead weight.

Attached: 1552070007284.jpg (258x330, 29K)

Homosexuality should be promoted to niggers and jews.

Disease incubators.
For example, do you really want to share a gym with these people, do deadlifts with the same barbells as them, which often hits the shins and causes minor bleeding etc?

STD's, anal cancer and the absolute fact that it's just degeneracy and not love. If it was love, gays wouldn't be as promiscuous as they are.

Fags spread lethal diseases and molest kids. There’s nothing good about faggotry.

Having said that, I don’t mind fags as long as they keep their degeneracy in the closet. But when they start invading my city with their disgusting parades and waving their pozzed dicks in my face, that’s when I have a problem.

Additionally homosexuality is the tool by which civilizations are high jacked and subsequently controlled/driven into oblivion.

>Cyprus
Now, that's rare.

It gets poop everywhere.
Faggots always have poop all over them because they fuck each other in the ass.
There's poop all over their homes, and their butts are loose.
So, even any time they are out in public, bits of poo are shooting out their pants leg.
All their clothes have poop all over them, because of what they do at home, that is,
Putting things in their pooper.

Attached: 1552186692484.png (689x795, 67K)

Nobody cares. Do what makes you happy.
I'm a heroin addict who believes in God.

how long have you waited to use that image user

>argument against
- it's unnatural
- it's disgusting
- it affects families and reduces birth rates
- it's a mental illness that being pushed and promoted as "cool" desirable behaviour. Without this constant glorification, number of homosexuals would be significantly lower.

I've been saving it up, just for the right time,
Then I dealt it cold.

This + they are degenerate deviants and they tend to push the normalization of their lifestyle
(Sex in the city is inspired by a story of faggots)
Which hurts the society we live in on a spiritual level, im not christcuck btw.
Spiritual as in in healthy relation with life and what we are.

its fucking gay

Reminder - LGBT endgame is and always was the acceptance and normalization of pedophilia.

In 1989 two Harvard faggots developed a blueprint to brainwash America into accepting homosexuality (and subsequently, all of the other RSTLNE sexual debauchery). This book is their blueprint.

This is taken from After The Ball - How America Will Conquer Its Fear & Hatred Of Gays In The 90s.

archive.org/details/AfterTheBallHowAmericaWillConquerItsFearHatredOfGaysInThe90s

Attached: AFter The Ball - pg184 - NAMBLA.jpg (471x407, 126K)

Attached: 1537925921096.jpg (906x1024, 166K)

The mind of the homosexual is an abode of demons. It is demonic forces that drive men towards the sin of Sodomy and those what lies upon their belly and have a man ejaculate in them are the lowest reprobates.

Wrong.

Attached: 1547711314625.jpg (559x6262, 3.63M)

This picture makes me wanna get a shave user.
was growing it too
:(

Hedonism. Same can be said for this entire board, and living life. Care not for the pleasures of the world, for there is far greater.

based and poop pilled

suicidal sex fetishes are nothing to encourage , especially in children.

Attached: Whatswrongwithbeinggayanyway.png (640x788, 455K)

as a fag im disgusted by how much faggots sleep around. Huge risk of STDs, incredibly high risk of mental illness, etc.

my experience has been coping with being single leads to impulsive sex from tinder/ any other degenerate app and it becomes cyclical.

Plus all the attractive fags are retarded or psychopathic degenerates

Attached: 1485218627876.gif (500x281, 469K)

Against in what sense? I don't think gays should be converted, persecuted, or harmed. But, that shit is gross and I won't pretend it isn't.

what are the odds that all those men in loving relationships got the aids, how sad and unfortunate

There's poop every where around them.

>is there an actual argument against homosexuality in the 21st century?

Nope. No one cares about homos. Leave homos alone as long as the don't actively engage in corrupting children. If there is a fag individual that does harm punish him but don't punish all the people whith this sexual orientation collectively.

If you want to cut down birthrates you need to cut down women, not men. That's not how it works bucko!

Attached: 1495002946963.png (700x526, 184K)

Its gay. That and they propagate by molesting children.

Attached: of course kids.png (692x591, 79K)

Attached: kid pride.png (900x1215, 2.01M)

Attached: indoctrinate kids.jpg (1200x868, 244K)

Attached: Play pride.webm (1280x720, 3M)

Attached: pushing pedo.jpg (803x779, 125K)

Attached: Tuck buddies.jpg (1024x946, 111K)

you have to go back

Attached: 1549085505860.jpg (607x590, 122K)

Go fuck off how about that?

>some sort of super mutant plague to really fix it though
God I hope it feeds off melanin...

Attached: 1513976173946.png (354x286, 28K)

>actually responding
Retard.

Get the fuck out my board sodomite filth

Attached: 1551741766415.jpg (522x386, 30K)

100% factual.
homosexuals should be be allowed to work in the food industry they will get poop on everything

>is there an actual argument against homosexuality in the 21st century?
pushing faggotry is contributing to lower birth rates, and importing more nigger retards

Look up homosexual life expectancy and get back to me.

>...in (((current year)))
Into the trash it goes.

just perfect mate

The most sickening thing about gay couples is you can always tell who the top and bottom is.

>you have to go back

Havn't been around for half a year. Is that something about me being a rapefugee, telling me to go back to my home country, insinuating that there isn't any native germans left?

to your home website- reddit.

Attached: 1550528445259.jpg (693x656, 84K)

Up the bum no babies.

>it disrupts birth rates
good less people is good
>gays can only thrive on conversion of straights
do you want to come out of the closet?
>it corrupts society, pic related
so you hate freedom?

No and its actually a good thing since it takes away the main power women have

For something to be considered moral it must be something everyone can do without harm coming from it. If everyone is hetero and mates then the species continues and life goes on. If everyone is homo then eventually everyone dies out and the species goes extinct. Moral for the first immoral for the second. You don't have to bring into it to demonstrate it's wrong. This concept applies to money, family relations etc.....

you don't have to bring religion into it

As long as it strikes israel and spreads through Africa and the middle eats than I'm fine with the super plague

So you would be homo? Thats what you are saying

Ah reddit. Im becoming the 30 year old boomer, having kids explain them memes on the internets to me.

Attached: sips.jpg (680x777, 100K)

Sexual orientation doesn't exist. Homosexuality is a fetish/sex act (anal, oral, kissing MM), a gay "relationship" without sex is just a friendship and examples of this are almost non-existant, there is a reason hypersexuality and having an absurd amount of partners is prevalent among all gays. Forcing the education of perverse acts topre-pubertal children and skewing reality for sociopolitical brownie points is bizarre and damaging to child's healthy development.

It was never about 'what 2 adults do in the privacy of their room being none of your business', actually I don't hear this statement at all anymore now that they've won. It will never be enough.

Attached: 1478361358615.jpg (657x528, 25K)

AW, SHIEEEET

Attached: Sodomites1.png (1112x2893, 321K)

Attached: Sodomites3.png (951x3324, 740K)

But what is homsexuality? Never had sexual relationship with a male and will never have. At the same time I have a huge conviction I am homosexual all my life. That is the biggest demon in my head which nobody knows about. This demon tears me apart, tries to kill me every day. It's the ultimate pain. But I will never surrender, I would better die in this fight. I don't know what's the finale of this path, but I'm sure every second of this path will be a my war against this demon.

Also, knowing me, I'm sure there is a strong connection between homosexuality and pedophilia. Kids are next, guys. Be prepared and armed.

Attached: Sodomites2.jpg (3100x1855, 1.02M)

you get the rope, faggot

Be gay
Catch aids
Die

Yes.
I don't want that faggot shit around my family.
It's a slippery slope to further degeneracy not to mention the rampant disease, drug use, and pedophilia. Why can't I just have a community without all of this shit to raise my family in? Why must you push it everywhere you go and not just accept that some people don't like you and don't want you around? Why can't you just be happy with all of the support you do have and stay with those people? Why do you have to go to every nook and cranny of the world and impose your beliefs on others as you do? Why can't you just fuck off?

That shits gross nigga

As relevant today as it has ever been

Leviticus 18:22
Leviticus 20:13
Deuteronomy 23:17
1 Kings 15:12, 22:46, 23:7
Romans 1:25-28
1 Corinthians 6:9-11
1 Timothy 1:9-10

>do you want to come out of the closet?
Not an argument

I would agree with you until they started teaching this in schools. They crippled our boys with Adderall and single motherhood, now the want them to be hlgay as well.

Attached: Screenshot_20190311-215533.png (1080x1920, 914K)

Attached: FB_IMG_15440610433202733.jpg (712x668, 83K)

I know a man, known him for a while, and know he used to be a homosexual.
Now, what he did right, was to recognize it was a dead end, and that sexuality is a very SMALL part of this life.
He ended up marrying a nice woman and having two children that became a BIG part of his life.
I know he's probably still fighting it, but, I respect this guy more than anybody I know.

>dick behind balls

1. Defeats Darwin's Goals for Creatures
2. Encourages Social Isolation of Practioners
3. Encourages Bastardization of Next Generation
4. Skyrockets STDs
5 Skyrocketing STDs burn Limited Antibiotics and create Antibiotic Resistant STDs that kill.
6. Decreased Longevity of Practicing Homos
7. It's still a pile of shit, and you're putting your dick in it, even if it's a warm pile.

Attached: 1547609385283.png (1000x500, 45K)

balls in front of dick or poop in belly button?

>less people is good
Wow, good job falling for the overpopulation meme. India, China, Bangladesh and Africa are to blame for that, not the west.
>do you want to come out of the closet?
not an argument
>so you hate freedom?
Shitty strawman

>imagine caring about what another man does with his own dick this much.

You guys can be really gay sometimes.

Attached: 1540840542803.jpg (600x315, 16K)

Its fucking gay

>promoting literal dysgenics
yikes

Attached: 1551195981058.jpg (738x960, 78K)

There's fucking poop, everywhere, faggot.
We've gone through this already.

Attached: fags.png (1506x3976, 443K)

Butt cancer

it does feel really good to get fucked in the ass with a nice hard cock

People do all kinds of degenerate shit. A homo is no different from a drug addict. Sure, go live your own life, do whatever you want. But leave the kids alone, leave your ideologies out of my media, and keep your private acts private.

My children don't need to learn what a faggot is at age 4 before they can count. They don't need to know about sexuality before they're 12. They're fucking kids, let them be kids. Thats my gripe with this shit. This right here, is 100% correct. It's corrupting society.
There is a limit to tolerance. Despite my own belief system, you are entitled to do whatever the fuck you want. But like a drug addict, once you start opening my car to jack my loose change, we have a fucking problem. I have more respect for a bum on the street begging for change, because atleast they're asking, not taking. I have the option, ignore him and walk on as if I don't see it, or give him change and my time of day.

The LGBT movement lost respect, when they went from being bums, to thieves. Now they're just pushing their ideologies on everyone, and it's getting out of control. The smart ones, have jumped ship from the movement.

Attached: 5JpfvUU.jpg (670x670, 156K)

it's very obvious and gross mental disorder. as with any other disorder, we should work on curing them not accepting the disease.

This. The world population needs a culling by at least a good fifty percent.
The only thing Thanos did wrong was letting the Infinity Gauntlet arbitrarily pick who died instead of willing the least productive/weakest 50% out of existence

This is the main reason people oppose compulsory schooling, because you essentially lose control over what your children learns.

We had to take Sex ed, but back then we didn't learn anything about homosexuality or whatever. I'm afraid they might already do something like that.

I bet those faggots we’re having a lot of fun just before the toll had to be paid.

Yeh, not much more argument than this is needed. The homosexuals mind is twisted, and he finds the intolerable, arousing. He eatta de poopoo. He putta de penis into de poopoo. Very simples.

Young kids claiming to be "gay" or "trans" is disturbing. They're fucking minors, and we are promoting EXTREME sexual acts of depravity on them. Everyone within this movement deserves a bullet. Every parent condoning this shit deserves the rope. Every teacher pushing this in public schools deserves to be burnt at the stake. It's time we bring back corporal punishment

Attached: 1533778426449.jpg (600x450, 53K)

blown-out rectum

there is no such thing as homosexuality
the homosexuality term is ambiguous
it regroup several paraphilias
(non pejorative words defining any sterile sexual activity)
imitating a straight couple, isn't being elbow fisted on a leather swing by some bald guys in a red lit backroom
"homosexuality" isn't an "orientation" (there is no such thing either) but a social construct
a bundle of paraphilias
since it's sterile by essence there's litteraly no logical argument for it outside of "it's harmless, consenting adults, freedom etc) like for any other paraphilia
sounding, dildoing, threesome, anal, bdsm, jerking off etc
the homosexuality term should be rejected for the following reasons
it's ambiguous and present itself like op pics when it's in fact much more, doesnt have to be but can and often is
it also present itself as
>harmless
wrong, diseases, prolapses, social rejection, suicide rates etc
>equal to "heterosexuality cis something"
wrong, it's sterile
>but they can get children elsewhere and behave like op's pic

ok so you admit that their ultimate goal for acceptation is being able to manage kids
so they basically need to obtain the right to have kids in a way or another to get their final legitimacy

This post is a shill and is trying to prime us.

you literally exist to reproduce

I'm gonna disagree that Marriage is not a Human Right, it's a Natural Right to choose associations, and family, which exists as a property of all individuals, but can only be entered upon agreement and oath by both parties.
While you're correct that Marriage is in the interest of the State, it is not a Power of the State to regulated, otherwise we'd accept being assigned partners. Marriage is a power which should never have been regulated in any form by any institution except the Church which deals in Spiritual Based Oaths of Eternity. Institutions are Transient, the Marriage bed is an eternal covenant. Even if you only look at this as corporeal at the offspring who continue your family into eternity.
So while homosexuals could call themselves married as often as they wanted, this does nothing of any use, since eternity for a fisting dyke or a shit smelling faggot is likely to come too soon, and end with damnation.
The rest of your post seems to be generally correct.