I got few Hmong girls pregnant. Am I a traitor to the white race?

>Oriental studies

so I was on an ex-change in Vietnam and I fucked 6 student girls at the same time (they thought I'm their boyfriend). well 4 of them got pregnant

lol should I abort the mission and go back home? or stay and raise the children

Attached: DSCN0759.jpg (682x1024, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/society/2019/mar/02/children-sex-tourists-leave-behind-fathers-visited-philippines
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why are women such race traitors?
there aren't very many Hmong left at all and they STILL race mix

So what, you bought a VPN just to feel at home?

the fuck? you forgot to hide your flaggot

Get more pregnant

Also I think you are a liar, post their pics.

>get girls preggers
>doesn't post bellies

why bother posting, faggot

>thinking you can support 4 kids with 4 different mothers

you are an irresponsible potato nigger

I use data transmission from my Polish provider so the flag is Polish WiFi here is too slow

>having sex with a brown midget when you can have sex with a white blue eyed chad

Its the natural order of things

Whats hmong with you?

Attached: carlos.png (350x350, 138K)

week in pregnancy bro belly is too small

no the thing is I'm afraid if I leave them they will be killed or lynched as whores

I can't do that shit .. so idk what to do. I don't want to RAISE MONGREL CHILDREN FFS

Attached: aw5wa5a.png (2098x1392, 1.94M)

>t. green eyed :c

but if I leave them THEY WILL BE FUCKED

there is zero child support in this country. perhaps family would help raise the kids but it's fucked up. My father is going to kill me when he finds out what I did

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

you are scum for being a race traitor and a whore

Pics nao!!!

Janusz you fucked up dude, can you even afford child support for 4 kids? Do you even have a job?

but I'm trying to find the best solution now. I don't want to raise Mongol children, but I don't want to leave them on their own

what would Adolf Hitler do, what would Jow Forums do?

I want a hmong gf what the fuck dude.

>Do you even have a job?
no

>can you even afford child support for 4 kids?
fuck no. My family is rich so they could. But I don't know how would they re-act if they find out their grandkids would be half-Slavic half-Hmong kek

Aren't slavs already half asian? You're just making mongols at this point

They aren't going to abort them, you have to figure out ways to send some money back to them...or like every month send them some ramen noodles

underrated

You have to be honest with your family. It’s embarrassing but they will help you. You can leave but you have to send money.

You could just open up a business in Vietnam and have a Hmong harem, their dads will probably kill you though

You couldn't even fuck the right nationality. You fucked the niggers of Asia. And your kids will grow up to be mongrel r/hapas mods.

Hmong are terrible, user, what the fuck.
That said, Hmong are actually OK with polygamy.

You’re fine, women of all races KNEEL to polish bvlls

>Dad I need cash for my hmong harem
lmao

You're trash. theguardian.com/society/2019/mar/02/children-sex-tourists-leave-behind-fathers-visited-philippines

Nice BLEACHED submission user

How did you afford a trip to asia? I thought poles made like a dollar an hour

Better rip off that bandaid early, contact your parents it you truly fear gor thr womens safety.

being an aryan rice farmer with 6 wives and a crowd of children working your farm sounds comfy af

Just impregnated my korean teacher she said she will never keep contact with me ever again after having the children

You have 4 Vietnamese chicks who love your schlong and are all pregnant with your kid, don't know about each other, and you're in a foreign nation?
Are you hoping to be buried tonight when daddy finds out, or are you just fucking stupid?

Just come here and do some more subpar carpenting to pay for the child support

Look on the bright side you have enough women to start a nail salon or something.

Shoulda put it in their butts.

Why didn't you wear a rubber if you were worried that they might get pregnant.

best post

Dont give him any ideas

Attached: fdb6b1023b967f89f091dc64e41072b6.jpg (802x601, 64K)

Which nations accept polygamy, and can you get citizenship for 9 on short notice?

this could actually work

Attached: 1548414270436.jpg (1024x576, 78K)

You just conceived 4 mass shooters, user. Hapas are mental time bombs, you better hope they stay in their own country otherwise we've got four new contenders for the high score.

Ditch them. Your non Asian genetics was already a gift enough.

There's a lot in Minnesota and in some parts of California. Of course if you travel to SEA you'll be swimming in whatever Asian pussy you want.

raise them as personal servants

CAAARLOOOSSS

>Which nations accept polygamy
He could just be polygamous in Vietnam.
The biggest population of Hmong in America is in California and they practice polygamy there, essentially, because they have their own ethnic customs.
It's fucking Vietnam, nobody gives a shit. OP could easily have four wives.

Lol

Fuck that then, I'm content with my hand. I never meet any nice women anyway, they're all sickos and psychos, asian women to me are least fucked up and that's not saying much. Already had to deal with enough when I lived in Cali, never again.

Leave while the getting is good dumb ass.
Try keeping your cock in your pants from now on degenerate.

Pics, or didn’t happen. Show local currency also and I will scan using delarue machine. TOGTFO!

Attached: 5725659C-2C09-4DE0-A777-010810B1EE50.jpg (800x1000, 97K)

In Asian countries hapas are actually admired as long as they look white.

god, she's so cute .. if my children will look like this I guess it can't be so bad

>contact your parents
I'll do it tomorrow gotta prepare myself for the worst

I thought I would be able to pull out ... I'm so fucking retarded I just assumed nothing would happen FUCK

Attached: 4432.jpg (1300x780, 175K)

>How did you afford a trip to asia?
my dad sends me money every month so it's pretty comfy. but if he finds out what I did he will be fucking pissed I know that. he is conservative and right wing

Mack Daddy.

Just say you were practicing colonialism.