"WAAAAAHHHH! This complete free service won't let me do whatever I want!!"

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-11 Paul Joseph Watson on Twitter.png (746x684, 124K)

Anti trust is coming. PJW is a giant faggot though. You know all these (((alt-right))) e-celebs aer gonna be indicted right?

>PJW
>alt-right

Actually, you pay for their service with your data they sell.

ALT RIGHT BANNON COCKSUCKERS LIKE PJW WILL BE INDICTED AND EXTRADITED

Attached: 1545089352233.jpg (1894x1685, 1.55M)

Are you a boomer?

you have no idea what the alt-right is shill.

Attached: 1551743253061.jpg (1280x888, 175K)

Zerohedge is grabage tho. If those "insiders" had any real intel they'd be making billions, not wasting their time on horseshit

If they don't name the Jew they're no friend to you

if someone is making money off your data is the service free? if what the service provides is not equal to the money they are making off you using it is that...OK? Should the service provider have to provide you with details about how much your data is worth to them compared to what you remuneration you are receiving by using it?

Facebook can do anything it wants as long as it is 100% upright and transparent about it. Unfortunately it refuses to call itself a political propaganda entity.

Attached: utilities_and_free_speech.png (1000x1000, 102K)

>completely free
is anything really?

>not selling out makes you garbage
wat?

You don't understand the nuances of British banter

It's not gay to send pictures of your arse and pretend to be gay over here

We don't have that insecurity where we need to pretend to be alpha male all the time
It's funny

If they don't curate their service for non illegal content they are protected as a free harbor for expression and not responsible for what people post.
If they are curating what people can write then they are accepting a legal obligation for everything everyone says.

Pick one. Guess which one they want to be while actually doing the other.

In reply to

The Jew will set you free. Just say it. Also say Nigger for double freedom.

>capitalism's laws allow tech companies to censor people
wtf I love corporations now

Attached: 564875698374264673462600.jpg (720x716, 47K)

Facebook is trash, who uses that crap anymore

exceptionally autistic

The jews are scared of Zero Hedge because they have predicted 200 of the last 2 crashes