Tucker has to go. Its more than calling gay people "faggots." It's more than getting drunk...

Tucker has to go. Its more than calling gay people "faggots." It's more than getting drunk, and assaulting a gay Mexican-American and settling out of court. Its more than his internet fame from well known white supremacists such as Richard Spencer. Tucker also said, "Muslims are illiterate monkeys." He also said that "whites should be thanked for creating civilization." As well as, "Negro organizations exist for the sole purpose of blaming whites for everything." This is in addition to saying that "feminists just need to learn to shut up and listen to men," as well as multiple instances of defending pedophilia.

Tucker has to go. If he doesn't, it proves that Trump's America might be even more deranged than we previously thought, and that the right aren't even trying to hide their fascistic tendencies anymore.

Attached: 5c863ee32400000a05a2c6f4.jpg (800x533, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

video.foxnews.com/v/6012802083001/#sp=show-clips
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1521861328196.jpg (552x690, 41K)

>Tucker has to go.
WRONG
>If he doesn't, it proves that Trump's America might be even more deranged than we previously thought, and that the right aren't even trying to hide their fascistic tendencies anymore.
And that's a good thing.
LMAO YOU'RE GOING TO BE REPLACED

Attached: COMPLETEREMOVAL.jpg (550x279, 30K)

OMG you're all racists on this site. You stupid white boys are losing and I love it :)

Attached: 1526578322919.jpg (1024x1024, 87K)

where is the lie

If this is true, fuck Tucker 2024, Tucker 2020 instead!

Tucker for Fuhrer of the Ethnostate

Can't Cuck the Tuck.

>Tucker has to go.
Yes, Tucker has to go full on 1488.

he's correct on all counts, but especially
>whites should be thanked for creating and spreading civilization and tech; without colonialism, people would still be living in fucking huts and dying at age 25.
based Tuck.

it is. And it is not okay. Everyone basically knew this already, but these unearthed tapes, remove any and all doubt. Even the most charitable examination would conclude that he is a white nationalist, and more than likely, a man with fascistic "third way" tendencies.

>$.02 has been deposited into your account

op is a faggot

fuck yeah

Attached: 2A451A3A-0A42-44A0-AFF8-B6F722638EFD.jpg (640x626, 27K)

how about no

Attached: 1537146599715.gif (540x304, 1.6M)

FoxNews has to go. Only leftist CNN, MSNBC, NBC News, CBS News, ABC News, and nearly all of the print and online publicans will be allowed to tell their version of the proof.

WE WONT BOW TO THE MOB.

EVER.

-Tucker Carlson 2019

Attached: 1513486014529.png (200x299, 75K)

Sad news, OP choked and died on a dick this evening

I think deep down, everyone like Tucker (and there's plenty), feel that way.

Its a severe cancer to humanity.
We could be so fucking advanced if it want for carnal Neanderthal traits of destruction, narcassism, hate & isolation.

Attached: Capture+_2019-03-07-21-19-51.png (1440x2392, 502K)

Dude it's talk radio. Do you even know what that is? Saying edgy shit is the whole point.

Tucker viewership up by 37.6% in one day.

I seriously don't know how marrying a 16 year old is as bad as people say it is.
I mean it's not something I would do if I was 27, but people act like those two people fucking is the worst shit ever.
I find gay people more repulsive to be honest.

Howard Stern has done worse, and even that shit isn't offensive if you go here daily.

I didn’t think I could like him more. Yet, here I am.

Attached: just-islam-things.jpg (3200x2400, 737K)

>Implying he's wrong

Checked and based

BASED TUCKER FOR PRESIDENT
Gas the faggots who disagree

Shut the fuck up, DNC paid shill.

Tell his advertisers.

He's a DNC paid shillfag.

(((They))) are after him because he didn't deplatform Yang when he had the chance

Where does he say this? Link?

Based Tucker. Hope he runs for office one day.

They. Are.

Tucker only had ONE corporate sponsor this evening. Bayer asprin. And they will likely pull soon as well. Besides that, it was only things such as Fox promos, and "super male vitality" tier supplements.

Tucker is done, because we are HITTING the one thing the right loves the most.

Their pocket book.

>"Muslims are illiterate monkeys." He also said that "whites should be thanked for creating civilization."
OK but that's the truth???

Oh, and unironically, even if Tucker is removed from Fox multiple Conservative outlets would be frothing at the mouth to have him, and that's not to mention him potentially doing his own thing.

Best part about it is he will be unfiltered and more based since he's not on cable news.

Shut up, niggershill.

Wow you’re really heroes for silencing your opposition.

>democrat meme flag
>comes to Jow Forums
>says /ourguy/ has to go

Go sell bullshit somewhere else.

He’d be better of making a YouTube channel and become true alt medio.

Jow Forums is nothing but kike shills now. i don’t know why i still check up on this place.

They do it so you leave.

He'll get new ones lol. He's big enough to the point where people can donate to him.

I'm literally a fascist. I openly admit it. What now op?

LOL as if Fox would get rid of their most popular male host.
Tucker is here to stay for a fairly long time, deal with it. He's going to run his show until 2028 when he decides to run for president and win so he can tank this country to the ground.

He should embrace the new persona that the left gives him; we need this, we need Conservatives who roll with the punches, who aren't afraid to hit back or be called racist/sexist.

gay people are faggots though...

fucking die kike
Tucker is ourguy

I love how if this dude is genuinely serious and not a shill, he's admitting to wanting to silence opposition all while claiming "muh fascism."

That gay Mexican was harassing his daughter

Shut the fuck up you subversive kike.
Trump/Carlson 2020

One leaf to another.... go and fuck yourself eh...

I will kill and die for Obsturmgruppenfuhrer Tucker

Attached: 1538151277334.jpg (2000x1600, 1.25M)

>as well as multiple instances of defending pedophilia.
Shouldn't you like him for that you faggot kike?
A
G
E

Shitty bait. Sage

Hopefully sooner like maybe 2020

You're located in Broward County with that Scott Israel nigga, DNC shill.

What the hell is your pic related?

I'm so fucking excited to see his reactions. Tuck literally cannot let something go unanswered

>Scott Israel
I hope he gets stabbed in the face by an illegal alien transvestite while being run over by bus only to find out the the transvestite was Daisy.

Attached: Daisy.jpg (480x360, 18K)

>Wahhhh he's telling the truth he must be a Nazi
Thanks for admitting Nazism is the ideology of truth

Fuck, off and kys, you illiterate faggot beaner muslim monkey nigger feminist.

i can say fag and can still support turd smugglers rights

Attached: 1466882749016.jpg (1835x2750, 921K)

I hope that faggot has to go into a school shooting by himself. Fuck that Jew.

>I’m a house nigger

Attached: A3C4A941-3B0A-40FE-96C4-D9B1AF8BF678.jpg (1200x675, 39K)

>Its more than calling gay people "faggots." It's more than getting drunk, and assaulting a gay Mexican-American and settling out of court. Its more than his internet fame from well known white supremacists such as Richard Spencer. Tucker also said, "Muslims are illiterate monkeys." He also said that "whites should be thanked for creating civilization." As well as, "Negro organizations exist for the sole purpose of blaming whites for everything." This is in addition to saying that "feminists just need to learn to shut up and listen to men," as well as multiple instances of defending pedophilia.

Wtf I love Tucker now

Attached: 76993537.jpg (630x623, 78K)

>Canadians have to wake up every day and ask themselves iff they even exist
>No one would pay to fuck a canadian, you know thaat right?
Tucker sttays. He's definitely /ourguy/ and staunch nationalist to the core.

Attached: 1552314829514.jpg (529x502, 44K)

>Im Carl Malone

Attached: 19E74E83-56C2-4227-A93D-77D68DD1DEB3.jpg (308x320, 11K)

Spam.

Nigger

Maybe tucker will run 2020 and truly save the white American race.

Attached: sk-2017_04_featured_listing_mobile.jpg (768x768, 62K)

Wtf? I love tucker now!

Attached: a865fe7b-02b3-423f-9cb4-92a60e11f715.jpg (1000x561, 119K)

>Tucker has to go

Attached: 1435810205886.jpg (280x210, 31K)

Al Sharpton, Joy Reid have never received scrutiny for their anti-remarks...while ON AIR!

And with the BS that was going on in VA with the Govenor, Lt. Gov and Atty Gen and they all sit in their places of power...we will never condemn our own again!

How have you leftist morons forgotten that free speech is the best means of suppressing dissent?

If you let your enemies mock you on TV, that's all they do. It's like a pressure relief valve for political dissent; people angry at the political establishment will watch a pundit's show a few nights a week and feel like they're fighting the good fight without actually doing anything. But if you deny your enemies that outlet of speech, they will inevitably start taking their resistance into the real world, with protests, civil disobedience, and even political violence.

Basically every banana republic that's ever been toppled in a popular revolt has fallen because they tried to quash popular dissent.

*anti-white

Please keep getting the center right and sensible people's figures banned and booted off their platforms. Pretty please. Get him fired. Doxxx the daily caller patrons God I'd bust so fucking hard if someone doxxed all the patrons for Ben Shapiro, Gavin McGinnis, molymeme, juden Peterson, Jared Taylor. Hngggggg plz keep making more Nazis. We love you tranny terrorists, you're natsoc's best tool.

No OP, its you who is done. It is you and your leftists beliefs that are being kicked out. Tucker is the face of the future. Not you. Be humble and leave with grace instead of justifying your own extinction.

Uh huh....you're on the fast-track to domination and ruling the wooooooorld!

>look out hot stuff

Why does the left pretend to hate capitalism when their favorite punishment for right wingers is excluding them from capitalism?

People hate communism precisely because free speech gives them the right to espouse their failed ideas and let the citizens filter out their bullshit and the history behind it, not necessarily because they try to quash free speech; that's just a by-product that grows more hate for them.

Attached: starving.jpg (620x330, 34K)

Oh yeah because blacklisting Buchanan made him go away too right?

I'm honestly looking forward to seeing how far right Carlson goes if he gets booted. Maybe he will jump into politics who knows?

Tuck isnt a Trump bootlicker like Hannity. Tuck calls out Trump on certain issues. Tuck is vehemently anti-interventionist and he knows the JQ

Watch this and weep, faggot
>video.foxnews.com/v/6012802083001/#sp=show-clips

Note to self, start watching Fox News.

Keep laughing, I know I can't stop. When you go against nature there are consequences. Most muricans acknowledge simple nature, almost no one is okay with letting a child choose its gender.There is a 60% labor participation rate. So 40% of working age Americans just sit at home all day shitposting or work under the table. Hmmmm so 40% of the able bodied population is already in favor of fuck this shit, they're just mostly not racist or so u think..the secret is that it's mostly right wingers who were fucked by deindustrialization, not whiny cuntlets working at McDonald's or behind a desk because they're afraid to break a nail but hard working Americans who come from our best stock and generational tradesmen who are trapped in the dying heartland and south for one reason or another. The same right wingers you guys keep shitting on are the other half of the country. if you silence dissent and make it impossible for them to live in line with their beliefs one of two things happens: a. Half your country just says fuck this, refuses to participate, eventual revolt as they're forced to. B. They just say fuck this and revolt to begin with.
Win win for me bucko, see where totalitarianism against nature gets you. This isn't China, and people won't just lay down .

lool hows that ritual contrition going for ya pal?

>Its more than calling gay people "faggots."
But gay people literally are faggots.

I can’t wait for civil war. I already have my commies marked and noted

Tucker named the kike. He repeated “Israel wall” too many times. So the rat kike subhumans of media matters seek to kill him.

This

he was the icing on the cake from cpac.

Sounds even more based to me.
I generally do believe that Tucker is a Third Positionist. He's just not full on advocating it because, well, third position politics are not kosher approved on cable television.

>Mexican-American
No such thing
Also, saged

Tucker ain't going anywhere.

>Even the most charitable examination would conclude that he is a white nationalist, and more than likely, a man with fascistic "third way" tendencies.
...and that's a good thing!

I think he even referred to them in secrecy during Ben Shapiro's interview with him. He said "a class of rent seekers" when referring to people he thought were greedy.