Pussies

pussies

Attached: lel.jpg (613x472, 39K)

Magapedes are basically closet leftists, they’re fine with free speech until somebody points out that Trump has made sure whites become a minority even faster.

Attached: FFDA953B-414C-4C84-AD46-C57A728266E4.jpg (800x1000, 455K)

The jew cries miga in pain as he strikes you

This is a good idea. I dont wait to be around leftists ever

Watch leftists to start saying “aww little dwumpfie needs his safe space” without a hint of irony

I bet it'll become a good predictor of which establishments will be out of business 10 years from now

Are miga fags really are cowards

Attached: 1550039387486.jpg (225x215, 17K)

Nigger

please you dumb nigger, I’m begging you, with tears in my eyes... knock a MAGA hat off someone’s head around these parts

It is useful to find the "unsafe" locations. So they can catch on fire.

sounds like what the sons of liberty had to do but I donno some gap tooth slope has the original idea of pledging free shit so imma go to dilate me crotch wound

Attached: 1552348004545.jpg (1042x1260, 416K)

>Trump supporters are the proletariat
>That means Democrats are the boojwahzee
Real noggin-jogger, that.

Southerncucks can’t do shit, they allow their wives to get fucked by niggers on a daily basis.

Attached: A332BE1D-DE82-4771-924F-B9CCFB42D522.jpg (720x797, 121K)

Lol drumpftards are cowards.

Don't make me dig up a picture of the lines outside Chik-Fil-A when the owners said that they support Christian political groups and the faggots REEEEEE'd.

You're probably less likely to be the victim of a crime at one those establishments.

>Another misuse of the word safe-space
Unless you're actively banning other people, it's not a safespace. Being in favor of Trump is not enough to be considered a safe-space.

Based and redpilled, now we know which restaurants will get it on dotlkrg!!!! MAGA!!!!

Why do yangfags say miga I dont get it

I like it. It would be nice to be able to wear Trump gear in public. Still wouldn’t put up a Trump sign in my yard or bumper sticker though.

Haha what pussies given how theres a news story every day about one of them getting assaulted for their political beliefs hahah XD

They should just suffer assaults and then the media can blame them for it because of how they were dressed XDXDXD #cruzmissle

Free speech is gay and shouldn't exist.
It's time to burn all Heretics.

>bombs syria
>moves embassy
>"I have a beautiful jewish grandchild"
>cuts palestinian authority funding
>signs $38 billion to israel funding bill
>ILHAN OMAR NEEDS TO STOP INSULTING ISRAEL
>goes all out for an AIPAC speech during campaign
>lets Kushner run the show
>accepts tree of life award
gee idk

That app is 100% leftist data harvesting.

>Southerncucks can’t do shit, they allow their wives to get fucked by niggers on a daily basis.
Lol salty Yankee.
I live in a small Southern town and see nothing but white on white.
Any coalburner lives in a city.

Learn english before posting, chang.

Surely it's more pussy to get offended by words?

>All apps are data harvesting
FTFY

>Racist new app lets conservatives boycott liberal shit holes
(and that's a good thing)

Attached: RACIST WHITE GEN Z.jpg (2000x1000, 274K)

Who fucking made this?

Make Israel Great Again.

Attached: thefaceofmiga.jpg (720x436, 42K)

Attached: 1552352745249.png (1000x768, 1.31M)

>pussies
4D Chess. Liberals can't criticize it without being hypocrites. Even your response is misogynistic and differential towards women. It's perfect bait.

> implying liberals are set back by their hypocrisy being exposed

Attached: 1530661476461.jpg (1228x1496, 200K)

Their game is optics and they're automatically playing with a bad hand.

Faggot

> implying having the media in your corner in a battle of optics is starting with a bad hand

Social media is rapidly depowering conventional media, I think that's easy enough to see. Just look at this place, a gathering point for what might be called free radicals. Even twitter and reddit are not so easy to control as the mainstream media. The more they try to seize control the more it slips through their fingers.

> they allow their wives to get fucked by
Lmfao says the yankee

Attached: 1518571723244.gif (701x418, 67K)

Tu coque and whataboutism are the favorite tactic of the left, and they're not about to let a few little facts get in the way of the opportunity to call their opposition delicate snowflakes.

Go to bed son, the adults are talking

>safe spaces
it's literally just spaces where they're allowed to eat.
>"This restaurant will actually serve you"
sounds like a reasonable thing to label.

good goy

Attached: 1532639443935.jpg (1024x555, 102K)

>projecto supremo, the post
Nigger, you'd argue up is down with a straight face

>leftist concept of safe space exists
>right wing flips it on it's head
>OP calls conservative label restaurants "pussies"
>contradiction somehow misses

Seriously. Trump's a filthy kike shill and all but leftists are insane and have assaulted people for wearing that red hat. Let alone some random freak coming up to you and causing a scene because you refuse to hide your political beliefs, that's so common it only makes the news when it happens to someone famous.

How's vacation going user?

This is how connies make you lose your custom base.
Fuck connies they be stealing everybodies stuff an need to BTFO!

>liberals seek safe spaces because the very presence of normal people drives them nuts
>the right wing seeks safe spaces because liberals are driven so insane by the mere existence of dissent that they will physically assault you and spit in your food

Makes one think

Or they would simply rather dine in peace and comfort.

*spits in your soup*

Hahah it's almost like the president should have done something for the last 3 years instead of sitting on his ass lol. Maybe make it safe for his civcuck supporters to go out in public and not get knocked out by communists and liberals alike hahah XD Or maybe make it so they can voice their opinion online without getting banned or worse. LMAO Just kidding we need to focus on more important things like the money for Israel's Missiles and stopping the scourge of antisemitism XDDDDDDDD #Trump2020

Libs are classy.

"VEGAN" restaurants
Safe spaces for vegans

our green book
we the new niggers

Every day in Belize is a vacation. The US sucks ass in comparison.

I didn't know what true freedom meant until I came here.

>implying it isn't a challenge locator

>mfw antifa starts attacking these restaurants
>mfw I do nothing about it
>mfw another 10 billion to Israel

Attached: 1460552248212.jpg (1948x1093, 569K)

no, its just a type of food
Italian restaurants are not safe spaces for Italians

Shill opposition to a boycot, claiming that it's a product of weakness or racism? Wow, the progressives are trying something new! Wait... no...