Youngest kid to ever attend Oxford

at the age of 6 !!!!!

face2faceafrica.com/article/this-gifted-boy-with-autism-is-the-youngest-ever-to-attend-oxford-university-at-age-6?fbclid=IwAR2YeuyaYn-dktZHagNoOtsL8HwK906t2_X_rIVsYEtU5FTldT_3-YmsEgg

Attached: gifted.jpg (886x625, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QKFD9ubmKSc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1 out of a billion is something to celebrate about?

>autism

won't be long before he goes full 1488

Gifted with autism eh? Good luck with that.

youtube.com/watch?v=QKFD9ubmKSc

Still a niglet. Just a high functioning brain.

Cute kid, I'm happy for him. INB4 racists try and discredit him because of the color of his skin. I wish I could help him on his journey with a little donation via Gofundme as others should too.

If you're a white or yellow autist you get ignored.
If you're black brown or female autist you're hailed as a genius.

Imagine being salty because a 6 year old niglet is doing better than you ever will.

answer the question.

This is what you could have achieved if you didnt run your slavery eugenics program.

You could have developed high functional smart black people but nope you had to develop super fit brute turbo niggers. Good job stupid mutt

instead of killing niggers why don't we just make them all autistic?

Get ready for fat fuck racists to slam their keyboard with their shitty memes and stupidity.

With millions of quotas to fill and few niggers with IQs over 60, Oxford's willing to take a chance on a 6 year old niglet hoping it will be able to pass at least one course by the time it turns 23.

he has a mega brain and you want to throw money at him? send money to me I need it and am not clever like the nig. you give him money because he is brown and you are a bigot and even though he has at least double your IQ, you still look down on him because of your inherent racism and white superiority. shame on you and send money to me check ur pms

How smart can a 6 year old realistically be?

basketball scholarship?

>getting into debt for a useless degree
>good

Attached: 1551935401864.png (450x435, 304K)

most 6 year olds could reason better than a uni student nowadays

>How smart can a 6 year old realistically be?
a mexican 6 yr old or a human aged 6?

Cool. Once I saw a black guy rob the kwik trip in my hometown lol

Who wouldn't be salty?

Ha...Really why would you send a child to university?

Kid hasn't said or done a single impressive thing yet. He counted to 10 in japanese...

> Claims to speak Japanese
> Can't even count to 10

Wow, white people absolutely BTFO

As a parent the article makes it sound like some program the college was running that was aimed at younger kids. Oxford is too prestigious to really be doing involves classwork online. Lots of colleges here in America will have little programs for the kiddos. Some sponsor public accessible charter schools. I’m sure it’s the same with Oxford. Anyways I’ve always said most colleges are little more than big kid daycare centers anymore. Maybe they’re looking to expand their client base.

Well done to him. Maybe he'll grow up to be another Thomas Sowell or some shieeet.

>muh brain

But I am doing very good in my life

You can bet niggers bullied him before this.

yup, seen it a hundred times

Attached: 1537328833276.jpg (960x960, 66K)

bad idea to send a 6 year old to school with 18-22 year olds, especially when 99.99% of his classmates will be objectively dumber than he is. what could possibly go wrong

He didn’t go to the school the article says it was online. In tedx they say it was philosophy. It’s impressive for six. Kid is pretty articulate for being six as well.

Don’t. He’s gonna be incredibly accomplished in less than 10 years and the government is paying for everything of his.

Mfw vaccines are good

Attached: Autism 86% correlation with vaccine doses.jpg (1267x1920, 745K)

That kid is going to face hard core racism from his fellow blacks. He will be called coon and uncle Tom and all kinds of shit. Hopefully he doesn't succumb to pressure to be 'black enough'

Attached: th (13).jpg (2048x1439, 129K)

He looks retarded.

This, by 10 he'll have a hand in re-establishing the BUF

Even little tar babies know how to exploit the system.

Token minority confirmed, there isn’t and purpose for him to be in a university.

so then he didn’t “attend oxford” and we’re both posting in an illiterate troll thread. great

I wonder what jew is fucking this kid?

>columbia is mad we engineered their kind

Attached: 8A046929-73D2-4FC2-8B17-8D9E9E51B501.jpg (1024x782, 106K)

If I had a house nigger, it would look like Obama.

>smartest kid in Africa

Are the Emus the reason why you are asking that question?

Doubt, for some reason all these child geniuses hardly ever produce anything noteworthy or useful to society. We all hear about how smart they are then we never hear from then again. Im not never trying to put them down or anything, but i genuinely wonder what happens to them

Omg, he's 11-year-old. OP said he was 6! Fuck you OP stupid nigger loving faggot!

Also why is that bitch not wearing pants? I found this to be very inappropriate given where his head sits. You can tell part of him wants to engage in conversation about and another part of him (the primitive part) wants to rape.

The kid looks retarded.

Wow. Nice clock. Wanna come to whitey's house?

Is this like when they make a dog a mayor?

>At the age of three, Beckford could read fluently using phonics.

So not the actual English language. My nephew learned the alphabet, and was reading full sentences and random shit at 2-1/2-years-old.

>He learned to speak Japanese

So he learned "konichiwa"?

>and even taught himself to touch-type on a computer before he could learn to write.

Yeah, every fucking kid does that now, it's nothing special. It was special in 1998 though, when my nephew was a 4-year-old.

i cant wait for this fake world to be over with

>In 2011, his father was aware of a programme at Oxford University that was specific to children between the age of eight and thirteen.

So not an actual, university-level admission. It was a kids' program. Big fucking deal. Anyone who pays the tuition fees can get into shit like that.

>To challenge his son, he wrote to Oxford with the hopes of getting admission for his child even though he was younger than the age prescribed for the programme.

And Oxford said, "Sure! We'll take your money!"

>Fortunately, Beckford was given the chance to enrol, becoming the youngest student ever accepted.

Because the kid's father is insecure about his own brains, and he's projecting his insecurity onto his kid, especially since the kid is autistic, too.

>The brilliant chap took a course in philosophy and history and passed both with distinction.

Oxford sure knows how to rope in adult suckers who are anxious to make their kids look smart.

Kek

>Beckford was too advanced for a standard curriculum; hence he was home-schooled, according to Spectacular Magazine.

This is school-speak for "Your son is black AND autistic--YOU do the math." Kid got booted out of school, probably.

Yeah not attended Oxford. He is a genius who took philosophy and history classes in Oxford and passed them. Not math, not physics. Also writes his poems and has a counseling gig of sorts with his father. He is 13 now, and his Oxford stunt was when he was 6.

Attached: Screenshot_20190311-221628_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 792K)

Fuck off, bong. Stop trying to defend this fucking moron. Shouldn't you be off getting fucked in the ass by Muhammad?

I learned to read books from learning letters on my own at 2.5 years old, I would just go to my mom with the book and ask her what letter a specific letter was. Also I skipped baby talk and started speaking straight using sentences. At first simply "give me that" at 10 month old, to freaking people out at 1 year old cause I actually could have a coherent conversation.
This boy seems like nothing special to me. I'm happy for him that he got recognized and had a chance to attend Oxford bit seriously he is a genius level child but not a prodigy in anything that I could tell.

Bunch of fucking faggots. Get out of here. you make me feel like I'm catching the gay from your foolishness.

He’s probably an Igbo African. They’re the only Africans with triple digit iqs.

>youngest kid to ever attend Oxford

But can he invent a clock?

Unironically, most of them become depressed and disillusioned with society.

drunk again australia > bar fights

more wiskie

This

society is boring , and bad organized it creates the worst of the human being

clown world it is

Attached: 205923017120309.png (1219x654, 139K)

>It's wrong to judge all black people by the actions of this one criminal
>Hey look Jow Forums, this one black kid got into Oxford

Smart 'lil ninja

IQ is malleable in childhood. Betting he turns out like a standard nigger.

imagine trying to own a poor, black, autistic 6 year old and this is all you can come up with.

>black
ownd already

Pure bs.... nobody is that smart at 6

Being black and autistic would of been awesome had he grown up on the streets of Compton

those god damned demonKKKrats, ruining future african american rocket scientists yet again

splits atoms of crack cocaine , forms a interdimensional portal wormhole leading to other universes

>face2faceafrica.com

Attached: 1551479252511.jpg (1024x1012, 89K)

>Mildred Europa Taylor
>Europa

Attached: honkhonk.png (442x416, 163K)

breaks the quantum entanglment constant, transcends the skies and is at the subatomic level separated of his constitution, becomes one with god and gaia only to float over the edges of time and space and cognize with no intent, no harm, no matter, no time, just etherealness
truly /ournigger/