Captain Marvel Delivers MASSIVE Smackdown on Jow Forums incels. White males BTFO!

How will white males ever recover from being this emasculated by based TERROR TOES?

Attached: 30A36A4E-E055-40A1-8458-34873A6A140E.png (1792x828, 456K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JoeySalads/status/1103905975017201665
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hollywood Jews are going to continue raping our world and our people with their Jewish brainwash machines because everytime people try to point it out THEY get slandered as "the bad guys" and the fucking Jews who are literally trying to destroy us get labelled the "cool, progressive heroes". I fucking hate it. It makes me wonder if the world is even worth trying to preserve.

it's a movie. will be forgotten by next week. lol.

I don't think anyone really care about this movie, user. Most of the movie theatres were empty. Digits confirm.

Attached: 1490324258231.gif (312x339, 748K)

based

On behalf of brie toejam larson, I would like to thank all of Jow Forums and the rest of the angry, sexless white male internet for providing hundreds of thousands of hours of unpaid labor to produce what is perhaps the most successful marketing campaign for a movie ever. It really is amazing how the hollywood jews jewed you all into giving this 90 virtue signal as much exposure as possible. You retarded faggots.

Attached: 281.jpg (600x589, 36K)

Checked. Praise Kek! Shadilay!

>caring about capeshit

shiggy

Could Disney be sued for fudging the numbers? This is an egregious case that it is very easy to prove and win at Court.

Prove it nigger

IT
WAS
THE
ONLY
OPTION
AT
THE
THEATERS

of course it did good. it was the only movie people could see over the weekend

>I fucking hate it.
Lmao. This is why men like you will never get laid. How's that crushing loneliness working for ya?

How about not going to the theater then?

>it was the only movie playing in most cinemas
>only twerps and boomers watch movies

sure it will do well in china too.
kek

Does anyone know the marketing budget for the movie + buying out all the theatres?

>top 10 all-time opening
>hundreds of millions in revenue
>hurr durr no one cares user
kys

Based as fuck

you realize the reason everyone plays along is because they DO realize white people are leagues ahead of everyone.

deep down people actually want us to go away so they can compete and win.

It underperformed by almost 30 million according to their projection

Sure in Jewlywood that's a drop of piss in a bucket, but they didn't really do great

twitter.com/JoeySalads/status/1103905975017201665

Attached: 1493260939020.gif (320x240, 1.91M)

>he hasn't seen all the empty theaters
Nigga you slow and dumb.

Do anyone on Jow Forums actually cares? all I've seen are posts mocking Brie Larson's toes.

honk honk

Attached: 1551668965118.png (498x384, 319K)

What the fuck is going on outside the window in that picture?

>when spending 300m while grossing 450m is a better solution to admitting you fucked up

Attached: 1503116463663.jpg (800x600, 25K)

How many tickets have to be sold for a movie to earn $455M? I don't know how the bottom line works in this industry, how much the theater gets and how much the film studio gets. But if each ticket sold is worth $10 for the studio, then they had to sell 45.5 million tickets to get that amount. That's a lot of people to see a movie in one weekend, even worldwide. That's more than the entire population of Canada. I'd have to do more math to have an informed opinion on this, but my kneejerk reaction is to suspect that there is some trickery afoot.

No one really cared much about Captain Marvel on Jow Forums other than some hype spammers. But ultimately, it's a bad movie. The reviews are correct that it's a terrible movie and there isn't anything that's going to change that. There are really good reviewers saying how horrible this movie is, not just some "incels". Hyping up movies with a massive advertisement campaign does this. How much was spent for this advertisement campaign? How much money was spent to start an operation to censor review sites? How much was payed to Google to hype this movie? Google attempting to rewriting algorithms for this movie isn't some small thing to do. I'm guessing there was a lot of money spent, more so than what the movie even made.

But keep up hyping up movies. The same thing that happened to corporations hyping up video games will happen to the movie industry. No one will believe them anymore. People remember what they've done. It's going to require waiting for another generation before someone could pull off a big hype train like this again. There's a good reason why people don't want to pre-order or buy video games anymore and that's because they've completely exhausted the publics trust that every review site is already negative before a game is even released.

Attached: 1552213003121.gif (600x254, 3.95M)

‘Comrades!’ cried an eager youthful voice. ‘Attention, comrades! We have glorious news for you. Captain Marvel is boffo! Returns now completed of the output of all classes of consumption entertainment show that prole enjoyment and satisfaction has risen by no less than 20 and 30 per cent since Friday.
All over America this morning there were irrepressible spontaneous demonstrations when workers marched out of factories, offices and theaters and paraded through the streets with banners voicing their gratitude to Hollywood for this marvelous movie and the new, happy life which their wise leadership has bestowed upon us.

So much bollocks over hyped it an got it wrong.
Fucking bitches is gud.

WE dont recognise a women that acts like a man.
Fake feminists.

>88
Roasties BTFO eternally

Attached: Trump-Gassing-Hillary.gif (599x468, 301K)

FUCK HER. Battle Angel is a true feminine hero.

>Marvel movie
You either watch all of them or don't watch mediocre capeshit

We’re still talking about Capt Marvel? The movie came out already no one cares

Attached: E39AE55A-BF91-4D15-9EB3-CE882AC13C6F.jpg (584x816, 342K)

Disney spent 455 million dollars to prop up this garbage
>sold tickets at discount rate
>paid for tickets to be sold
>made theaters show only captain marvel
>455 million are worldwide sales
>Jow Forums BTFO
Who is really seething and coping celebrating numbers for a movie they had to artifically prop up?

Strengthen yourself, your Faith, your family, raise strong kids, position you and yours in a good area of your neck of the woods, don't worry about the world.

Cheque'd

Attached: 1524988476090.gif (500x364, 983K)

Checked
They had to prepay % of tickets to make it only movie showing in metro areas

No one believes this wasn't paid for by the kikes.

Somebody shoop bob iger into this saying how great captain marvel was

Attached: A9DB8E2E-C592-4015-AEBD-B0AF345192DF.jpg (474x255, 22K)

Tits roastie. You know the rules.

yah! thats, like, so totally important!
maybe go take your estrogen and cut yourself faggot.

Jews started a fake war with trolls to make more sjws go see the film. Mission Accomplished.

Literally no one at work talked about this movie and I keep curryshit from hitting the fan in some "diverse" IT company.

Its hillarious.

>How will white males ever recover from being this emasculated by based TERROR TOES?
I can't speak for everyone, but I will not see the movie and continue to not actually care about movies as a whole.
Maybe I'll see Avenger Endgame next year or the one after that. I know it comes out soon, I don't care.

Even when she literally OHKOs Thanos in it then gives ‘The Boys’ a smug glance before snapping the universe back together herself?

fake
news

Then I'll judge it to be b-movie level trash.
It's not like comics aren't usually trash usually anyway.

Suuuuure it did
probably just like it got a lot of positive reviews
PROVE those earnings.(you can't)

Is it still the only movie showing in theaters?

>be literally the only movie showing in theaters
>No competition
>"We broke the box office!"
This is like going bowling by yourself, scoring 50 with bumpers, and declaring yourself the victor.

>costs 149 mil
>makes 159 mil
>Only movie shown in theatres all weekend
>Disney purchased majority of tickets.
Sure thing, faggot.

Attached: 1550962001631.jpg (500x500, 29K)

checked.

Attached: 1477691770413.jpg (700x512, 84K)

>only movie in theaters on spring break weekend
>third best

Do we have any wikipedia heroes here? The article on this movie badly needs a small edit, but the article is semi-protected so I can't just do it myself. I don't have an account that is "confirmed" (older than 4 days and has made at least 10 edits)

Anyway, what it says:
>Reports described the decline as an effort by some to review-bomb the film's page with negative comments attacking the film and Larson for their perceived feminism.[167]
What it should say:
>Reports described the decline as an effort by some to review-bomb the film's page with negative comments attacking the film and Larson for her repeated racist and sexist comments against white males.

This wouldn't even be a troll edit, it really is more accurate this way. Almost every young woman in Hollywood has referred to herself as a "feminist" in interviews and it doesn't attract this kind of attention. Brie Larson earned her negative attention not by being a feminist, but by being racist and sexist against white males.

I guess you'd actually have to change the sentence up a little more, or find a "report" as a source that tells the truth rather than what it currently says.

what's this?

is the god of chaos making a return from his slumber? its been so long since he's been dormant....2016 was 3 year ago.....

It was built up by the biggest cliffhanger in modern cinema. People wanted to know who was important enough for fury to call at that particular point. Only for everyone to learn the movie has nothing to do with endgame and was mediocre at best.

Seriously fucking ant man had more going for it as a stand alone than this.

>Captain Marvel Delivers MASSIVE Smackdown on Jow Forums incels. White males BTFO!

White men are culturally, politically, and economically irrelevant. No one is scared of the white man and his pathetic saber-rattling, ineffective boycotts, and constant REEEEing. White men can continue clutching their pearls and their AR-15s while the world leaves them behind and they go extinct.

The future is asian. Get on board or die. If you're a white male and you're not trying to move to at least SEA or East Asian to marry an asian women, then you're doing it wrong. The sooner white males leave the (((USA))) to collapse, the sooner the world can begin to heal.

Without white males, Jews lose everything.

Attached: 9v168su9xhl21.jpg (1936x1936, 245K)